All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:20 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

My computer seems to have cooperated today. Woot! Now I be lazy because I've had a long day.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:41 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Don't you just love when technology doesn't work? XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Oh it's glorious! XD Though today, my poltergeist friend decided to haunt someone else and I was FREEEE to use WORKING TECHNOLOGY!

Happy days :D

Now I've officially ordered a new laptop that I will hopefully get in the next week! YAY!

Post subject: Re: Descendants of Gods
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

So, just to check in with everybody. How are you all? I ordered a new laptop! Won't be in until next week Q_Q but that's okay! My computer is workingish as long as it never comes unplugged haha.

So for the roleplay.
@iiReaper I know you've been a bit busy. Would it be alright if I skipped you for now and asked Efer to go ahead and post? You're welcome to post whenever of course before or after Efer makes a post or wait until the next round, but I want to keep the roleplay moving and not let it stall for too long.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:30 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oh yeah, I'm really sorry Yue, lots of stuff have come up in the past few weeks. It's alright to skip me, I'll post in the next round

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:37 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

No worries Reaper :) I know you've been busy. Like I said, you're welcome to post anytime before the next round starts (after my post) or you're welcome to wait until the next round for your turn. For now you'll go ahead and keep the roleplay moving. :)

@Eferhilda you can go ahead and post at any time :D

Thanks guys!
I also might have accidentally posted that OOC message inside the roleplay last night. I am sorry for that. Thankfully a mod caught that for me haha. I was really tired I think... I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. Sorry about that! xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:25 am 

Lol I was actually just about to ask about the status of the rp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yeah I'll start seeing how everyone is and what's been going on before I skip to my post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

So just a quick update. I want everyone to know sort of what I've already told a few.

I don't mind if the roleplay goes for a lengthy time of inactivity, as long as I get an update from everyone every so often during that inactivity to know that we're all still involved. Life always comes first and I'm never going to be all "YOU'VE ABANDONED ME WHY WHY WHY" (at least not seriously, but I may mockingly make you feel bad because I like you guys and for some reason I do this to my friends because I'm weird).

I'm never good at being pushy, I hate pushy. So I'm not usually going to ask when you're going to post. I may ask how you've been and such if I haven't heard from you in awhile and maybe ask for a quick update. Once I get an answer, I'll leave ya be for awhile until I get super curious again and I just can't hold the curiosity back any longer!

Sound good to everyone?

PS. If I don't hear from you, I'm hunting you down... Joking. Maybe. Totally joking. Though to be honest.... Yeah totally joking. For now. (If you already pmed me, no need to respond on here, I haven't pmed everyone haha.)

PSS. I got a new computer but I'm mad at the keyboard because I'm not use to it yet and it doesn't seem to register when I've pressed down on a button. We'll get there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:39 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I’m responding anyway. I’m in this for the long haul and will be posting this week. :) I’m not going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm still here and still in! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:45 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yay! <3 Thank you guys.
You're all awesome and I love you guys. *group hugs*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:06 am 

Yo Skye will always be there to create problems XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 pm 

I'm in this wild journey too. No way I'm letting an RP this good die out cause of silly old me

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Thank you guys :D
I really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am 

Owner

posted! Hope what I posted was alright. I can change anything if anyone needs it.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:10 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sorry guys. I know I need to post. I'll try and get to is this week. Thank you for being patient with me!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:15 pm 

Owner

No worries:) I know I’m not going anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sorry for the late reply guys! My weeks have been kind of busy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:34 am 

Owner

Great post! I almost want to just jump right in and post back to you lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next