All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:35 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"That's right. Sorry. Let's find the exits and then go from there. Let's look at the maps..." Sean placed the envelope of maps on the table. He flipped the maps and found the secret passage maps. But they were so faded out.
"Gonna have to photograph them then work on them."
Sean began to take pictures of the maps. Afterwards he put the maps on the laptop. He open a photo program and was able to work on the maps.

"Will do. You both take care now." Lone Star spoke with a soft smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

rose will go to the babies room and will quietly go in. looking to see if the babies was asleep or awake.

joyce and mark will look at map. " this is fascinating. " mark says.

" we will take care as well." he says and walks back in he looks over at lily who only ate half of he jelly and bearly any of her tea. he then looks to doli and frowns.

doli looks to him and sighs " she feeling sick to her stomach.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm 

"The one door is behind the cabinet. Some kind of a latch or catch to move." Sean got up and walked to the Book case again. He felt along the edge to find a small button. a passageway opened up behind the cabinet.
"There it is. A passage way to the main house. I can let you out once we get up there if you want to go." Sean spoke quietly.

The nurse came in and smiles.
"A bit nausea? It's ok. You can try again in a few hours. Would you like to have some medicine for it?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 pm 

mark will nod " don't want to leave the girls behind but things need to be done at home." he says. Joyce would walk over to him and hug him softly. " we will be fine love" she says softly to him.

lily thinks fora moment " that might be best. with this head brace on might not be best if i get sick. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am 

"Ok then. Tell Rose ok? I'd like for this to remain a secret between us for now. I hope that soon I can be back." Sean spoke with a soft smile then ducked into the hole. He lead the way to find out that the lights came on and off as they progressed. They came to the end after a good 20 minute walk. Sean looked about for something to open a door when he stood for a minute, a door opened up.

The nurse helped her into bed then cleaned up the tray.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm 

Joyce nods. " I'll tellher and we all will keep it a secret." They would follow him quietly. Once they walk out Joyce giggles. " Well that's a nice little walk. "

Mark will nod. " Yeah it is. But handy very handy."

Lily would lay back down and did her best to get comfortable. Her father walks over and takes her hand. " Talked to lone star the horse you was riding only has a simple spran and will heal quickly. " He says

" Thanks Dad. Why don't you two go home and get some rest" lily says.

Her mother took her other hand . " No we are staying with you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 pm 

"I guess I had to stand on a certain spot to make the door open. Go in and I will follow. " Sean spoke as he gazed at his feet.

"Here is a pair of pills for that nausea, Lily. I have some water for you to drink so I am going to lift the bed up so that you can take the pills and drink the water. Then I'll let you lie back slightly to rest." the nurse spoke calmly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 pm 

joyce and mark will walk through and wait for sean. " so how many more secreat passage ways do you think there is in both places?" joyce asks.

" ok ma'am" lily says once sitting up she carefully took the pills and sipped the water that was offered to her.

once she was relaxing her mother looks to her. " anything else we can get you sweetie?" she asks

" i'm fine but thanks mom" she says and does her best to ignore her thoughts. what if she was blind for the rest of her life. her life would change drastically.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 pm 

"Escape routes is what I think. If the house was in the 40's, there could have had a speak easy in the house. It would be interesting to know. While I am here I would like to make a couple quick calls with the first being Markow. I'd like to have him to come help me with testing the envelopes. If all is safe then Rose can help me. A thing for the two of us to do." Sean spoke as he walked inside.
"We must be in the sub basement. Look at the doors. They have small windows in them. Let's find our way upstairs." Sean spoke as he walked forward. The lights came on but they were far in between. The hall ended in a dead end. Sean looked around to find a button to call the elevator which he pressed. The wall moved to reveal the elevator. Sean pressed another button and the door opened.

"All aboard. We shall see where this takes us to." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:29 pm 

joyce and mark would follow him. " that will be nice for you two to do. sure rose will go stir crazy here soon. she wasn't one for being cooped up to much."

once inside the elevator mark looks to sean. " going to find out about your one friend as well?" he asks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:34 pm 

"Jack? Yeah and Lily. Uncle Jesse can give me the low down on them and what is going on at the ranch." Sean spoke quietly as the door opened into the basement kitchen.
"What do you know..... Just where I want to be. How are you going to get home, Mr Delani? Want to borrow a car?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm 

mark will nod " if that is ok. i can go to the ranch leave it there and get our car if you want." he says looking to sean as they walk out.

joyce would look around a bit. " where are we in the house?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 pm 

"Yeah that is no problem. we are in the basement so we just go upstairs. " Sean led the way upstairs and to the security room. He took out the Lamborghini keys.
"Here you go. It's the silver one in the garage. Text me when you get to the gate. The Lamborghini has bullet proof windows so if you want to borrow it, it's fine. I'm gonna make a couple calls."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:38 pm 

mark takes the keys and nods " will do" he says then looks to joyce and kisses her softly. " take care of rugrat." he says before he leaves.

joyce will nod and watches him leave. " be safe" she says softly. she looks over to sean. " need me to do anything while we are up here?" she asks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:43 pm 

"Make a list of things that we can use while I make my calls. Then we can take what we need plus food." Sean spoke as he sat down and waited for Mark to text. He also watched in the camera screen and didn't see anyone there.

Dr Mannings came into the room and sat down.
"I guess your first foods didn't stay down too well. However, I think that if you will be very careful, I can place a lighter helmet on your head to protect it. Want to try it?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm 

joyce will nod and go find some paper and pencil to write down things that they need. mark found the car and got in. carefully he drove out to the gate then text sean " at the gate. take care of my girls.*

lily would hear the doctor and thinks " i stopped eatting once i started to feel like i was going to get sick. a lighter helmet would be nice. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 pm 

*I will. You take care* Sean texted back then he opened the gate and shut it behind Mark.
He then called Markow to ask him to stop over and maybe stay a few days. He said that he would be there in a few hours.
He then found out the news about Lily and everything which he relayed to Joyce.

Once he told Jesse of the other news, Jesse agreed and would tell Jack.

"Well, I guess it is time to get what you think that we need." Sean spoke as he shut the lights off.

"Let's sit you up and put the helmet on as soon as the nurse gets your vitals." Dr Manning spoke.
"Tell me where you hurt and how bad."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:08 pm 

joyce would nod " at least she is safe and i'll keep her in my thoughts. " she says and hands the list. ' it's not much mostly things to keep us all entertained. and a few things for us females." she says with a smile.

lily would carefully sit up. " my head is the worse. " she would carefully reach up. " up around here" she says and it was where she got injured at. "i would rate it a seven right now. besides that my right hand hurts. it's only a three if i was to rate it."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:08 pm 

"Are you ready to get the stuff and head back then?" Sean asked as he looked at the list.
"Let's get a cart and add what is needed."

"That is where you fractured your head. Let's take off the that brace then you can put the helmet on after I examine your head. " Dr Manning spoke as he began taking off the brace.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:52 pm 

Joyce would nod a bit. " Yeah I'm ready and a cart will be very handy." She says and goes with him to get a cart and grab everything.

" Ok" lily says and will do what was told. She couldn't help but move her head a little side to side once the brace was off

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 145  Next