All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:31 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"As you wish." Sean spoke as he made Rose's tray then his tray. "Let's go to a table.....I'll take your tray then come back for mine. Kinda hard to take both with the laptop.
Sean went to a table to set down the tray and laptop then got his. When he got back to the table, he asked
"Are you ready to see something?"

Dr Mannings came back with a nurse.
"I will now seal your eyes for several days. Then we will check them again." he spoke.
Soon her eyes had pieces of plastic on them.

"Now I want to have you sit up on the side of the bed. Move nice and easy while I help up with the head gear." Dr Mannings spoke gently.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose will go over to the table and take her drink. Sipping it till he gets back. She smiles at him and nods. " Yeah I am"

Lily would look to the doctor then her parents one last time before the stuff was put on her eyes. " Ok I'll try"

Slowly and very awkwardly lily would sit up. Once she was she swing her legs over though that would take a little effort for her. " Ok now what?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 pm 

Sean opened the laptop. He put the pictures together as one larger picture:

Sean then swung the laptop around so that Rose could see.

"There is a tunnel from somewhere in the woods to this bunker then to then main house like I thought. One could easily move from the road into the woods and to the house with a map or the memory of the map. There is plenty of food in there and other things." he spoke.

"Are you dizzy or feeling weak?" Dr Manns asked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 pm 

Rose will look at the map and nods. " Yes there is. But where at in here are those tunnels and how do we open them? " She asks looking to him.

Lily nods a bit. " Yes to both....that's bad isn't"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:51 pm 

"I will have to find the tunnels and figure out how to open them unless they are in the library. I used taped to take off anything of the map and I look at the tape. I found no trace of anything on the map envelope. DO you want to chance going inside with that burst bubble?" Sean asked.

"All right now. I have a folding guide stick. I want you to feel it and see what if you can use it to find out where the chair is." Dr Manns spoke as he handed her the guide stick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:45 pm 

Rose would look to him then to the map this sounded really cool to do. Thinking for a moment she smiles. " There are a couple medical mask in the supplies I was given. Found them last night. I could wear one of them." Slowly she climbed off the bed and slide the stick back and forth on the floor trying to find the chair. Her mom would go over to her iv and make sure it stayed close to her. It took a bit but she would find a chair.

Lily would take the stick. " Ok" she says a little unsure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:01 pm 

"Ok. But if there is any coughing spells, out you go. Understand? This is for your own health and I don't want you to get ill." Sean spoke firmly.

"Good job. I am going to let you try some soft foods. I will place the food in a certain order. In case that you are blind, you will need to know these things. We will assume the worst case scenario. Do you like cream of wheat or rice? Eggs are fine. Apple juice, tea jello, ginger ale, 7 up or any other clear liquid. Pudding is ok and so is soft meat like stew meat or boiled meat. Now think on what you want while I get the nurse to take you off the IV but the IV port will stay in for the time being. If you need something tell your parents. Any questions from anyone?" Dr Manning ask as he wrote on the chart.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm 

Rose smiles and nods " ok ok if i get into a coughing fit i'll come back. don't wnt to get ill either can't hold the babies then." she says with a smile.

Lily would nod " food sounds good." she says sitting down in the chair. ' i have no questions." her folks shake their head. " no questions here either. " doli would say.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm 

"All right then eat up and get ready. " Sean spoke as he watched Rose with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:58 pm 

Rose would smile and nod. " Ok." She says and will go about eating happily. She notices Sean watching her and raise a eyebrow. " What?"

Lily's father nelt down in front of her and took her hand softly. " How you doing?"

She shrugs " I don't know. I'm so scared right now. " Softly her mother and father would hug her doing the best to comfort her

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:04 pm 

Sean decided to invite the Delanis along.
"Take a look at this map and tell me what you think." Sean asked.

The nurse came in with a tray that had some jello and tea.
"Lily, its the nurse. You have progressed up to eating. I am going to take your hand and show you where everything is. I have brought you some jello to eat and tea to drink. Your spoon is here and your sugar is here. This is where your napkin lies. I want you to eat the jello and drink the tea. If you are able to keep this down, you may have some breakfast." the nurse spoke as she showed Lily where everything was.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:15 pm 

mark and joyce will nod a bit. " sounds like fun " joyce will say with a smile.

Mark will look at them all. " and solves one of our problems. i need to head back to work. so if we can get to the mansion i can head home and keep things going there." he says taking joyces hand and squeezing it softly.

Lily's parnets will move away from her and let the nurse do her thing. Lily will do her best to remember where everthing was. " ok and thank you." she says to the nurse.

bodaway will sigh a bit. " i'm going to step out and let the others know your awake and how your doing." he says walking out and pulling his phone out. he decided calling lone star will be best first.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:21 pm 

"First thing is to find the door. I am going back into the library to look. I am done and I will be there waiting for you, my lovely princess. Don't forgtet your mask." Sean spoke then kissed her.

Lone Star was working on his desk when his cell went off.
"Lone Star here. How is Lily doing?" he asked as he leaned back being happy to take a break.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm 

she will kiss him back. " i won't forget it." she says. then goes about finishing eating. when she finished her mother stands up. " I'll go get your mask meet you in front of the library. " she says

mark smiles and will push rose to the library to wait for Joyce. who showed up a few minutes later. " here you go. " she says and hands her the mask. once it was on they would all go in.

" not to bad. she woke up this morning. she is a little dizzy and weak. she is having problems seeing and might be blind. we won't know for a few weeks it seems. they have her sitting up now trying to eat. hoping she is able to keep it down." he sasys.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:42 pm 

Sean unlocked the door and let everyone inside.
"This was used in the 40s. There are several newspapers over there if you want to read it. Now for the secret place...." Sean pulled out the back door to reveal the hidden secrets.

"At least she can walk and talk so we must feel blessed with those abilities. How are you two faring?" Lone Star sighed in relief.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:48 pm 

Joyce would look to the newspapers and nods " very intersting i will have to read them sometime." she says then looks to the hidden door. " this is so intersing so many hidy holes i wonder if you will ever find them all.

rose will shrug. " a new advanture everyday. then" she says and coughs a little.

" we are very happy she is able to walk and talk." he says. " we are very tired but ok. we will work on things on how to make the house safer for lily should she be blind after all this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:55 pm 

"Rose....." Sean turned to her quickly then looked at her parents.
"She said that she would leave if she starts coughing. It was a little bit but I don't want her to bust another bubble."

"Bodaway, Jesse wants you to know that since it happened and she is one of his employees, there is a fund for such things plus the insurance will help pay. You will be getting a new home if that should happen." Lone Star spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:00 pm 

rose would look to sean and sighs a bit. " i'll stay back here with the babies." she says softly and clearly dissapointed she was going to miss this.

mark will push her hair back a little " you be better soon ok rugrat. " rose looks up and nods a bit. " i know. you all have fun."

" we will keep that in mind. oh cause i know she will ask again. how is the horse she was riding. she was scared it was hurt as well. "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 pm 

"It's for own health my lovely princess. I won't be in here any longer than I need to. I'll call you so you can be in the conversation at least." Sean spoke gently as he watched her.

"The horse is basically fine. Just a bit of a sprain is all. Minnie is a good horse but she must have been spooked to dump Lily." Lone Star spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 pm 

she will shake her head. " can't no signal down here remember. you three go on. I'll go help with the babies." she says with a smile. before wheeling herself out of the room.

joyce would watch her and sighs. " glad she isn't being to stuborn about taking it easy while she healed"

mark will nod a bit. " same." he says and giggles.

" thats good and i'll be sure to let her know. will you pass on how she is doing to everyone for us again? "

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 145  Next