All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:29 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco hummed and nodded at that, not looking up from the dough he was putting together. It was calming and relaxing to go through the same patterns over and over for a while. It helped Draco to feel less awkward in the situation with Harry.
They still weren't really friends after all, but he was really making an effort in trying to get along with his flatmate.
"That's a shame. I bet it was great."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 am 

Harry laughed out loud at that, not even sure if Draco had meant to be taken seriously. With a smile inevitably on his lips, Harry glanced away.
"Not particularly," Harry dismissed any compliment that might have hid in the other's answer. "I'm not any good at it."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:47 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco shrugged softly, a warm smile resting on his lips as he started filling the next portion of muffin tins. Other than it being nice to be baking, then it was also nice to have a conversation with Harry for once. It was nice to get to know him a little, even if it was just small stuff like this. It was always nice to know the person you were sharing a living space with.
"I doubt you were super bad though."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm 

It was fairly obvious that Draco's words were polite yet distant, and Harry took a moment to decide what to do about it all. Draco had generously taken it upon himself to do the biggest part of the baking process, and Harry genuinely wanted to carry on a proper conversation with him; however, Harry didn't know what he could possibly say of any interest.
"I'm just usually pretty good at taking directions," Harry eventually countered, a small and careful grin still on his lips. Lacrosse was very much just that, and Harry doubted he'd still be on the team if he wasn't able to listen and improve.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 pm 

Draco hummed softly at that, having noticed that that seemed to be a trend with the lacrosse guys. He figured that it was just part of the sport, being able to take directions, but he found it unnecessary to make a comment that might lead the conversation towards Chad. It still seemed too weird to actually discuss Chad with Harry, or Harry with Chad for that matter, so Draco just didn't.
Instead, he grabbed the tray with muffin tins on it and turned towards Harry, who was basically sitting on top of the oven, a really inconvenient place to be sitting while they were actually using the oven.
"If you're so good at taking directions, could your spread your legs for me real quick?" He asked, wanting to get the next tray in the oven and the first batch out. They needed to cool down before they could ice them after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 pm 

Draco's question completely caught Harry off guard, sending a chill down his spine. The surprise was immediately visible on his features and it took him a moment too long to realise the context of the request; even upon connecting it to the tray in Draco's hands, Harry could still feel his face going warm.
Harry was well aware of the fact that he found Draco attractive; it was something he had quickly come to terms with, while also having to accept that the attraction being mutual was unlikely to say the least - especially but not solely because of their fall outs.
In a response, that came way too late, Harry cleared his throat slightly, feeling it go dry, as he moved further backwards onto the counter, finally spreading his knees to give way to the oven.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:08 pm 

Draco only realised the implications of his request after Harry spread his legs and he could open the oven. He did go through with simply opening the oven and putting in the tray, as well as removing the other, which were all done by now. He closed the oven again, luckily without burning Harry in the process, and placed the tray on the counter.
"You were right," he stated, knowing that it probably was inappropriate, but they were already in that line of thought, so he could just as well continue, even if it was inappropriate for flatmates. "You are good at taking orders."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:19 pm 

Upon realising that Draco, too, understood the irony of the situation, Harry allowed himself a hint of a crooked grin. The tension in his shoulders loosened up slightly, and, even though Draco had taken out the tray, Harry's legs remained spread as the smile grew on his lips.
"I don't usually spread my legs on the first date," he coquettishly answered, finally crossing his legs again; even though he was well aware that that was a lie.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:33 pm 

"Oh, so I am special?" Draco asked with a crooked grin, starting to fill another batch of muffin tins with batter. He was slowly starting to regret offering his help to this project, but he also didn't feel like he could back out, so he figured he would just have to deal with it.
"Or is it because we have been living together for a while now?" He added, doubting that that was going to make the situation any better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 am 

Harry hadn't expected Draco to continue the joke, and Harry quickly found that the conversation had gotten to a point were he would struggle to come with an objectively clever answer. Visibly flustered by the questions, it took Harry far too long to answer.
"A little bit of both," he eventually answered, but the line wasn't delivered confidently enough to sound at joking as he hoped it would.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 pm 

The awkwardness quickly took over from the fun playfulness it had been moments just moments before. He simply kept his eyes on the muffin tray, figuring that that was a safe place to keep looking. It really shouldn't be this awkward to hang out with your roommate, but somehow him and Harry always ended up here. It was disturbing.
"I feel real special then," he added with a soft smile, still not looking up from what he was doing though. "I think the cupcakes are cool enough by now, so you can start making the icing."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:24 am 

Harry genuinely appreciated getting such a specific task and didn't hesitate further to get off the counter. As he headed for the fridge, Harry did his best not to step too close to Draco.
"Thanks for helping," he eventually said, the worst spoken more towards the open fridge in front of him than to Draco. It felt almost intimidating looking straight at Draco while expressing his gratitude; and, though Harry didn't particularly want Draco to leave, he felt obligated to give Draco a chance to hand over the project.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm 

Suddenly feeling like he had outstayed his welcome, Draco decided to move away from the counter in an attempt to remove himself from the task of making the cupcakes. Harry was a big boy and he could probably handle himself, even if Draco had had a good time with helping him out. They were only flatmates after all and still not really friends, even if he felt that they had gotten slightly closer recently.
"You're welcome," he said, awkwardly running a hand through his hair and looking over at Harry, who in them wasn't looking at him at all. Maybe it was naive to think that the two of them could get a normal relationship after all they had been through already. "I'm assuming that you can handle yourself for now. Just take out the cupcakes when the timer beeps and wait until they're completely cold to frost them, otherwise the frosting is going to melt."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:10 pm 

It quickly dawned upon Harry that one can only stare into a fridge for so long, and without much sense of what he'd be using it for, Harry grabbed the jug of milk (milk was a part of frosting, right?). "Yeah, thanks - I really appreciate you helping."
Only then did Harry turn around, closing the door of the fridge as he turned to eye Draco. A genuinely thankful, but otherwise fairly politely distant, smile briefly appeared on his lips, before Harry stepped aside to place the milk on the counter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:55 am 

________
Draco should really know better than to go out with Pansy on a Wednesday. She had sworn that they would only go out for a couple of drinks and that would be it; however, Draco really should know that a couple of drinks always would end up including shots as well. The result of trusting Pansy with his alcohol intake had resulted in him being more than a little tipsy and stumbling into the flat. It was a little late, so he hoped that he wasn't disturbing Harry's sleep. He knew that his flatmate usually went to bed early so that he could go for a run early in the morning as well.
Being somewhat rational still, he moved towards the kitchen, knowing that he needed to get some water into his system before going to bed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:40 pm 

For the first time in months, Harry had gotten drunk on beer. He wasn't entirely sure how it had gotten to this point, he had just been out with the guys to watch a televised rugby match at a near by sports bar. Harry had even felt sober leaving the campus bar, but the moment he stepped outside, the chill and the alcohol seemed to have hit him at once.
Cold and clammy from the poorly ventilated bar, Harry had headed straight for the shower and stayed there for a good while. Harry wasn't one to linger in the shower, but had come to the conclusion that he was up this past his bedtime that time had lost its importance.
By the time Harry finally managed to drag himself out of the shower his scalp was burning and his shoulders blushing from the long exposure to the warm water. Haphazardly dressing himself in his bathrobe, Harry had decided that it was as good a time as ever to eat tomorrows lunch.
When Harry heard the front door go up, he was halfway through a poorly microwaved tupperware of lentil stew. He was resting on the edge of the kitchen table and had, in all honestly, not given his flatmate much thought. It was therefore with some surprise that he looked up at the newly arrived Draco. "Hi-"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:22 pm 

If there was one thing Draco should have learnt by now that going out drinking with Pansy always is a bad idea, but evidence shows that that is very much not the case. This is proven once more, now that he is stumbling into his flat way too late, having basically forgotten everything about his flatmate, until he saw the light on in the kitchen. He did feel a little bad about his, what was sure to be, noisy entrance, but he could see that Harry was still up, so he didn't really feel bad about it.
"Hullo Harry," Draco said with a warm smile. He knew that it was mostly the alcohol that made him this giddy, but he was actually happy to see Harry. Sure, things hadn't been ideal between them, but he actually liked spending time with Harry and being around him.
He kicked off his shoes and went to join Harry in the kitchen, crooked grin on his lips. He does notice that Harry seems to only be wearing a robe, but he doesn't think too much about that. They are home after all so that shouldn't be a big deal. "What are you up to?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:41 pm 

Harry's eyes lingered on Draco as the other disappeared and reappeared in the doorway, unable to keep an open mouth, crooked grin off of his face; the smile seeming to grow the longer he looked at Draco.
"Eating," he just answered, not really sure what other explanation Draco expected. Allowing his wrist to lean on his thighs, fork and tubberware still in his hand, Harry eventually decided he could elaborate. Even before he spoke, his smile grew. "I'm drunk."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:07 pm 

"So am I," Draco stated with a broad grin, almost as if he was proud of the fact. He had been drinking a lot, but that was usually what happened when he was around Pansy for too much time. It didn't matter all that much tho, because Harry didn't seem to mind at all, so he wasn't going to care about it.
"Have I ever told you that you are really handsome? Because you truly are," He asked, not sure if he was crossing some unspoken boundaries, but he figured that Harry was a big boy who could take care of himself. It was uncomfortable to Harry, he could bloody well tell him so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm 

Draco's words were shockingly unexpected, to say the least. In fact, Harry couldn't think of a single thing Draco could have uttered, that would have surprised him more.
"No, you have not," Harry eventually answered, the words coming out as an embarrassed laugh. Harry himself had come to terms with the fact that he found Draco attractive several weeks ago, but the fact that Draco - even while black out drunk - had come to a similar conclusion made Harry's cheeks go progressively redder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next