All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Dan would go back to the room he was making for the babies and look around. it was almost done being panted. all the stuff for it was bought and on the way. the nanny was getting signed up for the class. he really hoped he got to bring his kids home. pulling out his phone he text sean

*sorry to hear about your mother. if you need anything let me know*

rose would smile and nods " i'll take your word on that."

mark and joyce would sit down and just enjoy the air.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean smiled as he sat down with the two babies.
"Watch those trees over there. There is a small pond. I'd like to have my house in that woods close to the pond."

The phone rang but he couldn't reach it. He knew that if it was an emergency someone would come over to tell him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 pm 

Rose would smile and look to pond she would picture a house there and looks to him. " i think a house out there would be very lovely." she says then looks away quickly as she coughs a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 pm 

"Need a nice hot drink, my dear?" Sean asked as he looked at her gently.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 pm 

Rose would look to him and shake her head " i'm fine." she says with a smile. " besides you have your hands full"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 pm 

"I have two teenagers that need to earn their keep." Sean spoke quietly as he shifted Mystique to his shoulder where he could hold her with his chin and got the phone out. He then placed a sleepy baby back down.
"Looks like these two are sleepy."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm 

Rose giggles a bit. " well babies do sleep, eat, and poop ate first. " she says watching him move carefully. she couldn't help but think about what he asked and them being married sitting like this but her fully healed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm 

"At least at this stage. I was given many books by the hospital." Sean spoke as he texted for the girls to come and get the babies.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm 

she would nod a bit. " yup but they grow up fast."

joyce looks to that. " yes you do." she says and laughs a bit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm 

"Bet you sat outside with your arm full a few times." Sean smiled at Joyce.
The girls came out and got the babies and went inside.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm 

Joyce nods " yes i did. and rose was a handful when she was little. all ways on the move."

Rose would roll her eyes a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 pm 

"I am sure that the older two will be the same way. The young two seem more quiet right now. Who knows what will they will be like in the future? " Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 pm 

Rose smiles a bit. " who knows, but i think you might be right. till at least the trouble twos " she says with a giggle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:33 am 

"And the terrible threes. But I shall manage somehow." Sean leans back enough that he could place an arm around Rose's shoulders.
"At one time there was some talk about turning the mansion into some kind of a museum. Do you think that it would be a good idea still?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:27 am 

Rose will smile and softly lay her head down on his arm softly. " i think so."

joyce will nod a bit. " i agree as well think that mansion can be turned into a beautiful museum."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am 

"Perhaps we should begin to think about making the plans for it. After the funeral, we can seriously start the planning. I am not sure what kind of museum I'd want. Any suggestions?" Sean asked quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am 

Joyce would look out to the pond and think for a bit. " could do some sort of western theam." she says after a few minutes.

Mark will nod " yeah if you did could make each room something different from the western." he says and looks over to sean and rose. he couldn't help but smile and giggle noticing rose had fell asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 am 

"Which could be tied into the ranch as well. Perhaps even the reservation. I like the idea. Bedrooms from different time periods. A saloon with root beer as beer or even other sodas. Perhaps a country restaurant. Games for children to play with from the time period and if they like the games or toys, they could buy it from the gift shop which could be in the form of a mercantile." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm 

Joyce would nod a little. " Could even do a Western themed restaurant. Use one of the ballroom as a banquet hall. We really don't have any in town so that will be good."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:38 pm 

"Great idea. We will need to write all of these things down so we can remember them. Would you be the one who will be responsible to write down ideas and what we have talked about, Mrs, Deliani?" Sean asked as he took out his IPad and hand it to her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 145  Next