All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose would look to her wrist and sighs a bit. " yeah" she would look back up at him and nods. " yeah i would love to hold her and learn why you picked the names. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Felicity was placed in Rose's arms then Sean spoke
"Felicity was not found right away because someone had thrown her away. Her name means hope and lucky. She has hope because I accepted her and she was lucky to be found.
Mystique's name means mystery. She was a mystery to be because she is not sired by the same father." Sean spoke as Uncle Jesse came into the room with Murkow following behind. Jesse looked upset for some reason. He went and sat down on the near by chair.

"Sean, Murkow has something to tell you." Jesse spoke softly.
Sean looked over to Murkow in surprise. The dogs went over to great him and Murkow knelt and riffled their ears then gave them a treat.

"I remember when they were born." Murkow spoke then paused for a minute. "This is the hardest part of my job and I hate it. Meredith, your mother was viciously killed in the prison. I am sorry to tell you this. There is no easy way to say that I have found in my whole career. And I still have to face Dan."

Sean's face went pure white as if the blood had been drained totally out of him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:08 pm 

rose will take Felicity and smile down at her as she made sure she wasn't on her left wrist to much. she would look up at him. she was about to say something when jesse and Murkow walked in. frowning she would just listen. hearing about his mother she would look up at him. carefully she would take his hand.

" sean " she says softly seeing him go white.

joyce would cover her mouth just when things seemed to be calming down. she knew sean was going to have a rough time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm 

"I didn't think that kind of stuff happen in the prison......" Sean spoke.

"I am sorry. But she is at the morgue. Not easy to id her her though. She is messed up real bad in the face. She was kicked in her face quite a few times. Punched in the stomach and hit with a belt." Murkow spoke in a tone that showed he too was hurt.
"I'd sued if I was you. She has 4 minor children which you will get payments for. But for now, I need to leave so I can get to my next stopped."

"Thanks for letting me know, sir. I'll arrange for the funeral and such." Sean spoke quietly.

"Like I said..... Part of my job. I'll let myself out. Take care everyone." Murkow spoke and left.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm 

Rose would keep ahold of sean's hand and looks down to baby in her arm. she would hum when murkow started to discribe what happened to his mom. not that she didn't feel bad she just could hear it right now. it was to soon after her own ordeal.

mark would walk in after murkow left. he sat everything down and looked at sean and rose. looking to joyce she would shake her head a bit. he knew to keep quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:47 pm 

"I am sorry that it happened so soon after what happened to you." Sean spoke softly to Rose.
"Uncle Jesse, will you be all right? Her being your sister and all?

"I'll manage just fine. I am going to contact our lawyer then make an appointment for the funeral home. I'll let you know what I come up with." Jesse spoke as he got up and left.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm 

Rose would look up to sean. " i'm fine just worry about yourself right now ok" she says soflty. " and i'm here for you." she says.

joyce would look at them both. " let us know if there is anything we can do to help." she says taking marks hand as he softly squeezes her shoulder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:17 pm 

"I know that all of you are here for me. I wasn't close to mother but the why she was treated is what got me. " Sean spoke softly.
"Where are you two are going to sleep tonight?"

Murkow buzzed Dan's bell and waited.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 pm 

Rose would look down at the baby and smile a little. joyce would look up at mark he thinks for a moment. " think we will stay in the room in the other house right now. all of our stuff is there. "

dan will open the door. he had a bit of light brown paint on him. when he saw murkow there he smiles " hey how it going?" he asks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 pm 

"That is fine. They will bring dinner over here if you wish to have dinner with us." Sean spoke as he sat down next to Rose.

"May I come in? I am the bearer of bad news, I am afraid," Murkow spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm 

mark will smile a bit. " that sounds nice. and the box here has some stuff the doctor sent with the papers for the nurse. I believe the big thing is her oxygen machine for when she needs it." he says.

dan would nod and moved to the side. " is the babies ok?" he asked worried.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:53 pm 

"I'll give the kitchen a call to let them know. Excuse me for a few minutes." Sean spoke as he texted the kitchen to let them know that there will be 7 for dinner that night.

"They will send dinner over at 7. We tend to eat late here. Here have a piece of chocolate. you may have some as well. I didn't buy it to look at it." Sean opened one and held it out to Rose before he ate one.

"When I see them about an hour ago, they were fine, I am afraid that I have to let you know that Meredith died in the prison." Murkow spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm 

Rose smiles and takes a chocolate " thank you." she says and eats it.

Joyce will giggle a little " seven is ok with us. " she says relaxing a bit.

dan frowns and sits down in a near by chair. " how?? " he says softly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm 

"I am afraid that it is a bit gruesome ordeal." Murkow spoke of what happened in full detail for he was looking for a certain reaction.
"I have already contacted Jesse and Sean. I have nothing more to tell you."

"What shall we do now? Hmmmm......There are some chairs outside facing the woods and occasionally there are animals out there." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm 

Dan would listen and let his head drop. tears would weld up in his eyes some " i see. well i hope they find who ever did that to her. " he says with a shaky voice.

Joyce smiles " that sounds nice to me."

Rose will nod " i would love to be outside."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 pm 

"I'm sorry. Is there someone here to be with you for a while?" Murkow asked.

"Then let's go. Let me take Felicity while you get up. There is a remote control in the side pocket. It will go straight up so be careful not to dump yourself out." Sean warned.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm 

Dan shook his head. " no...i'll....i'll be fine" he says standing up and looking at him. " got the babies room to finish. "

rose would let him take Felicity and finds the remote. " thank you for the warning" she says and uses the button to stand up so she didn't put to much force on her wrists.

mark grabs her chair and moves it close. when rose went to say something he held up his hand. " i know you can walk but you just got out of the hospital so just humor me ok."

rose will sigh a bit then sit in the wheel chair. she knew they was just worry about her so she played nice....for now

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 pm 

"Ok if you are sure. I am going to head home for a bite of dinner. Take care of yourself then." Murkow spoke.

"Follow me and I'll lead you to the back. It's through here and then turn to get out to the back yard." Sean spoke.

[youtube] https://youtu.be/B2jW99WWVF0[/youtube]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 pm 

Dan would nod a bit. " i'll be fine I hope you have a good rest of your night." he says looking to him and smiles a little

mark will follow him outside with joyce behind him. Rose will smile looking around a bit once they got outside. " love this place." she says softly as mark parks her near the other chairs.

Joyce would nod. " it is very nice. i see why you fell in love with this place so fast."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm 

Murkow left quietly and went home to heat up his dinner.

"This is what is missing from the the mansion. If I was to live there, I would have the place changed a lot." Sean spoke quietly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 145  Next