All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose smiles a bit. " I look forward to coming back and working" she says.

Lily would follow Jack. Once they was outside she took his hand and lead him out of eye sight of the house before looking at him. " You ok?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Sean has really...aged. No matured. He is a natural with the babies and he looks happy doing it. Like all the rest of the married men. How could he when he didn't even get married!" Jack spoke in amazement.

"Want to see the house?" Sean asked as he looked at the Delinas. He had a big grin on his face. "I'll push my princess. Then we can change the babies about. The nursery in this way. The front door which you have seen, this is the master suite. There are large closets here and the bathroom just beyond the closets. The bedroom is a large room. The door opens to the nursery. And they are ready to go. Ok, girls we are ready to exchange the babies. William goes to Mr Delani and Mystique goes to Mrs Delani." Sean waited until the exchange was done before he would finish the tour.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm 

Lily would nod a bit. " He does look happy. Maybe he is just a natural when it comes to babies. " She would sigh and look back towards the house. " I was surprised to see rose smile as much as injured as she is. "

Rose smiles and blushes at being called princess in front of her folk. She would hold the baby careful as they took the tour.

" It's a very nice place you have here" she says with a giggle. Knowing rose will be in for a surprise soon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:27 pm 

"Maybe she is just glad to get away from her kidnappers and out of the hospital. I don't understand the situation at all." Sean spoke thoughtfully.

"Thank you, Rose. Now give up Mystique and rest up a bit. I have more to show you." Sean spoke with a smile.

The girls gave the babies to Mr and Mrs Delani. and took the other two to change.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm 

lily nods "nor do i." she couldn't help but hug jack and rest her head on his shoulder. " just glad nothing happened to you besides extra work for a bit."

rose nods and will let one of the girls take mystique. "blah rest rest rest. " she says and relaxes a bit. she was a little relived not to be holding a baby with her injured wrist right now.

mark shook his head. " get used to hearing that rose. your on rest for a while."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 pm 

Jack gently pulls Lily into his arms. "yeah but I need to get used to this and more when I become a full time cowboy. I'll manage to do this and more." Jack spoke quietly.

"I am off work for a while. Next to the nursery is Nanny's Suite. Across the hall are 4 bedrooms and a bath between each pair. Now back to the living room we go. Then we go to the kitchen. It is a full kitchen with a pantry. I also have a cook's suite next to the kitchen." Sean pushed the wheelchair in a pastel colored living room with the chocolates on the coffee table then into the bedroom where there was a mechanical bed and more chocolates. Finally into a handicapped equipped bathroom.

"What do you think of this suite, Rose?" Sean asked as he pushed her back into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm 

lily would look up at him " well let me know if there is anything i can do to help ok cowboy." she says with a giggle.

Rose would look at the rooms and smiles. watching sean sit down she would look around the room once more. " it's a nice sweet." she says. Joyce would look to mark with a smile. happy she liked the room since they kind of knew who this room was for.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 pm 

"Don't worry, my lovely little lady. I'll be fine. I am not sure that Sean will be back to work soon. I'll be fine." Jack spoke quietly.

"Rose this room is made for you specifically in mind. A place where you will be watched over and guarded by me. I won't be sleeping in your bed but there is a monitor that you can press to call me at any time. Plus I can hear what is going on in your room if you need any help at all. Even if someone came in, I will hear them and a beeping sound will sound anyways.

You can stay here as long as you need to heal and feel safe at home again. What do you think of the idea of staying here for a while? Your parents have a suite at the Main House to stay in just so that you know that they will be near. Or if they want, they can stay here if they want to." Sean spoke as he reached for her hands to hold.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm 

Lily would no a bit. " I know but know i'm here for you." she says with a smile. kissing him softly.

rose would look at her folks a bit in shock then back to sean taking his hands. " really?..yeah i would love to stay here."

Joyce smiles a bit. " it be also easier since your room won't be upstairs. plus a nurse here in case you need a bit more help." she says sitting down.

rose sighs a bit. " thanks everyone but really i'm ok and i'll be fine."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 pm 

"Just like I am here for you." Jack whispered as he kissed Lily back.

"Nanny Bessie is a registered nurse practitioner which is the only reason why I was able to bring Mystique and Felicity home. Nanny Bessie is looking for a permanent position as a Nanny. She is here for the month then she will have to go back to the hospital for a week so she can have her tenure in. She will have her benefits and her pay from her pension then in a year her social security will kick in. All she wants is room and board. She wants to retire here and help raise the children.

It will be a part of her job to make sure that everyone is fine so just humor her. I'll pay for her training classes so that she can keep her license.
I hope that you will agree with me that this is a win-win situation." Sean tried to reason everything out. Of course everything is still up in the air since it is only a what if situation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 pm 

Lily would just stay in his arms for a moment before slowly pulling away. " we best get to work now huh?" she says a little sadly.

joyce and mark look at each other. " after last night at home being here will be the best. lots of people want to know what's going on what happened. " Mark says looking at them.

Rose will nod a bit. " sounds great to me then. i just want to be with you all " she says and squeezes seans hands softly in hers. she was scared to be alone just didn't want to admit it yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm 

"Yeah... I'll take early lunch then go back to work. It was a nice visit and to know the truth of the babies. Rumors tend to get out of hand and I shouldn't listen to things on social media anyways. They tend to be wrong." Jack spoke quietly.
"Maybe I should have asked Jesse."

"It is an added layer of secrecy because not many know of the guest house. Uncle Jesse had it redone with us in mind before his bad spell." Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 pm 

Lily nods a bit " well yesterday jesse was ill so it would of been hard. speaking of jesse I'll tell him sean wants to speak to him still. if you need anything let me know." she says and gives him a quick kiss again smiling.

Mark nods a bit " i'm glad he thought of this and very great full for all you did."

rose nods as well. " so am " she stopped and let go of seans hands to cover her mouth as she started to cough hard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm 

"That is a might fine kiss but I'd better be going to lunch before anything else makes me want to find a picnic basket to share." Jack spoke jokingly as he went into the house with Lily on his arm.

"We take care of our own. We are nearly a village ourselves. We have over a hundred people maybe even 150 by now. " Sean spoke proudly as the two girls came looking for them.

"How about getting in that electric chair and put your feet up and hold Felicity for a bit. " Sean suggested when she was done coughing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm 

Lily would giggle a bit " ok but you owe me a picnic. " She says giggling a bit. When they get inside she will softly let go of Jack and go find Jesse. " I'm back and Sean would like to see you when you get the chance." She says with a smile.

It be almost a minute before she stopped coughing. Looking to the chair she nods " ok"

Glancing at her folks she would stand up and slowly walk to the chair and sat down. A bit surprised on how easy she got short winded no.

Mark would kiss Joyce softly. " I'll go get her stuff and the info for the nurses" he says before walking out to get everything

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 pm 

"I'll keep that in mind, my sweet lady." Jack spoke as they walked to the front desk.

"All right I'll go see what he wants. Nothing happened all morning. Not one phone call." Jesse spoke as he got up from where he was sitting.

"How is the chair? Comfy?" Sean asked as he got a lap blanket for Rose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:10 pm 

Lily will smile to Jesse. " Ok and the dalina's are still there I believe." She said to Jesse.

Looking over to Jack she give him a hug" see you later cowboy" she says softly

Rose will look to him and nod. " Is very comfortable thank you"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm 

"That's fine. I'll go over and speak to them now.. Jesse spoke with a warm smile.

"That care of yourself, pretty lady." Jack hugged back with a kiss on the top of the head before he left.

"I am so glad that it is. I picked it out over the phone. Consider this room your very own parlour. Do you play piano?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 pm 

Lily would smile as they both left then went to work. Still trying to figure out how rose did it all.

Mark got to the car and pulled out the duffle bag of stuff for rose. Then the large box the doctor sent with them.

Rose smiles a little. " I used to but haven't in years. Gave it up when I took up fencing but might have to give that up as well now."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:38 pm 

"You might have to if your wrists don't heal well. Piano might be easier plus it can play itself." Sean spoke.
"Are you ready to hold Felicity and I'll explain why I gave her that name and why I gave Mystique her name."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 145  Next