All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Apologies for the long wait, but it's up now

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

It's all good. I DEFI ITLY took forever posting last time lol.

So new idea for skye. Since she's the daughter of chaos, she naturally causes it. But what if eventually, she grows close enough to the others to make her realize she doesn't really wanna cause destruction in theirlives. What do you think, too Mary sue?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

No worries! We're all a tad slow right now :)

I don't see how that's too mary sue at all. People change over a course of time, if that's the direction you want your character to go I see no problem in that at all :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

So to all!

I will be out of town next weekend, from the 18th to the 22 (so really from next week's Friday to that Tuesday, be back on by Wednesday most likely). I will most definitely not be getting on. We're taking a road trip to see the solar eclipse. We will be in a car for 4 days. I will probably be cranky when I get back... but SOLAR ECLIPSE! (I've never seen one before or been on a road trip before or any such thing so... EXCITEMENT!)

I may or may not be able to post before then depending on when Efer post and if I wait until the last minute to run my errands (which I most likely will do). If you need me, I'll get back to you when I get back or I somehow get the time plus wifi I can check with my phone if need be. If you have any questions or concerns for me before hand, let me know!

Edit: I will technically be leaving that Saturday morning (the 19th) but I will also probably be a bit busy before hand getting ready and running those last minute errands. I'll try and be on the Friday though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:29 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey guys! I am officially back from my trip. I hope all of you are doing well. (I am slowly dying from a horrible cough. I'm also being super dramatic and not actually dying but I do have a cough.)

@Eferhilda will you be able to post soon? I know the thread has slowed down a bit, but I'm also hoping to pick it back up. Keep me updated if you can :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:30 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I just finished my current class today so tomorrow I'm writing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sounds good :D Thank you for letting me know!
Hope your class went well! :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:14 pm 

Owner

I would have moved the plot along but that would have required me to control people's characters and that's not something to do lol but this is the inside of the warehouse.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/72/49/6b72 ... houses.jpg

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:04 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Oh! I like the picture :D

Hopefully with the next few post we can get a few things moving and have more plot movement. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas of what may come next feel free to shove it out there.

I may have mentioned this before hand, but I was thinking we start investigating the mysterious death and then maybe run into some awful mythical monsters along the way or something. If you guys have anything to add maybe some random ideas or even just some silliness you thought of, feel free to throw it out here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:55 pm 

Maybe after meet at the warehouse and kind of have a back and forth there, Bevans helps us figure out where the next attack is or where a monster is and we have our first team fight, which could potentially go horrid since some of us don't like to work together. Maybe someone screws up or something. Then eventually we decide we can train eachother, learn a little more about eachother, all that good stuff lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Mm I like the idea that we get into a fight, **** goes wrong, then we try and train each other. Figure out a way to work together or something if at all possible haha. I don't know about Bevans knowing where a possible next attack may appear. It's possible though. I'll think about it a little more.

I'll try and have my post up soon. I'm really under the weather and I tried making one post for one roleplay and it ended up kind of horrible due to mush brain under the influence of a lot of drugs. So I'll see how it goes with trying to have a post here xD hahaha.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:28 pm 

Ok. I'm not completely sold myself on the bevans thing, so not worries if it doesn't feel right. Just an idea I had lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I'm thinking we would start investing a recent killing. One that was reported on the news nearby or something. Go out to the scene or invest the person who was killed and sucked of all their powers. Possible run into some creatures that attack us and **** goes haywire because we have no control over our recent discovered powers. Someone gets hurt (we can discuss who that can be later).

Maybe we hear or get a tip off someone else who might be like us who may be attacked. Either from Beaven or maybe Hermes sends a message our way somehow. We can bounce this idea off each other if we'd like.

I also hope my post was okay. I'm sorry for taking so long. I'm still a bit sick with a cold/sinus infection and a cough that should be better but then rears it's ugly head the minute I try and sleep. I didn't get much sleep last night so I was trying to make sense of my writing and do a show and not tell sort of thing but I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around a way to show. My writing is absolutely horrible. I apologize haha. But hopefully it moves things along :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm 

Did anyone else bring a car? I'm not sure Skye should ride with. Lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:53 pm 

Sorry that took so long, I've been working a lot more lately and just have been too tired lol. And sorry for it being short.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I think everyone is busy right now with school starting and such for some. I've just been working and then being a potato when I get home. xD
We're kinda stuck in a place where we sort of can't do much or say much until we get to the new location so no worries on the short reply :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey! Wanted to let you guys know I've been having a lot of computer issues recently. I may end up disappearing if my computer continues to act up the way it's been. It took two hours this evening just to log in to my computer. I should be getting a new one soon so hopefully, I'm going shopping on Thursday I already have one I really want but I may not be able to get it right away so we'll see.

But just in case I disappear, you may know why haha. Thanks guys! You're the greatest <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:45 pm 

Owner

Awww well I hope you get a new computer as soon as possible:)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Me too! I was afraid my computer was never going to let me back on and I had some writing I had yet to save elsewhere so I was sitting here for 2 hours wanting to throw anything I could possible reach. Contemplated the computer a few times but I wanted it to work more than I wanted to destroy it.

If anything happens I can still get on my tablet to let you all know possible but posting would be difficult on that thing... just trying to type a message like this on it was absolute torture... I don't like the little keyboard you get on your phone...

Honestly technology just hates me this week. The chat at work even said so! I kept trying to send messages on the chat and it kept failing so I tried to send a message that the chat hated me, and it sent. Proof. Proof that technology hates me! I also swear there is a poltergeist at work that is haunting only the technology I come into contact with. It makes the towel dispenser in the bathroom dispense a towel when I'm not even close to it, it's freaky. I was kind of hoping he'd just stay at work but I think he followed me home and is now possessing my laptop...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:23 am 

Owner

Oh dear. I am missing you already. I’m going to cross my fingers that you get that all settled cause we needs you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next