All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:08 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It would be a lie to say that Draco didn't notice that Harry's eyes wandered, but it would also be a lie to say that he minded. He knew that it was hard to separate a conversation about the performances from the costumes he was wearing for both of the and he couldn't really blame Harry for remembering those.
"Really? They were lucky then. Very few people were actually present for the premiere, which I think was a good thing for me," he said with an awkward grin. He had been so nervous for his first performance and he had been thankful that it had not been that crazy. That was, of course, changed already by his second performance, but he managed to deal with that.
"I was so terribly nervous for that entire ordeal."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:02 pm 

Draco's smile inexplicably made Harry's heart skip a beat, and it took him a couple of seconds to gather his thoughts enough to begin processing what Draco had just said to him.
"Oh, I mean -" Harry started, needing a couple of seconds longer to think of an answer that didn't revolve around the thought of Draco in lingerie sporting a crooked smile. "I doubt they noticed - we only heard the positives, at least."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco nodded at that, knowing fully well that the show got great critiques and he had been really proud of what the show ended up being. It had been really hard to get used to, but Draco would definitely do it again if he got the offer.
"Oh yeah, I definitely know. Doesn't change the fact that I was nervous as hell," he said with a shrug, not really sure why he was even sharing this with Harry. He doubted that it was that interesting, Chicago had been years ago after all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:56 pm 

Harry just nodded at that, really not having done anything that was comparable to starring in a controversial Broadway musical; he, however, felt that it was a safe bet assuming Draco's nerves were completely normal.
"I think just the surprise of you being in it overshadowed anything else," Harry offered, and a twitch pulled the corner of his mouth upwards in a careful, joking smile.
His eyes, however, only lingered on Draco for a moment, as they had soon circled back around the block where the school was located. Harry instinctively slowed down, not having given any thoughts on were they were having lunch. "Did you have a place to eat in mind?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 pm 

Draco shrugged at the first first comment, not sure if he was that great, but he knew that he had gotten a lot of positive critique of his performance, and that was what really mattered after all.
"There's this nice Korean place not far from here, how does that sound to you?" He offered. He had been meaning to go there for a while now, but he had just never gotten around to. He usually didn't have business in this part of town. It was nice to have an excuse to go other places than he usually went for once.
"Also, I doubt that I was that impressive. I was in a super talented cast, they should get way more attention than me."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 am 

Harry just nodded that, not being a particularly picky eater nor having any better suggestion.
"Korean sounds great," he rather tamely answered, but his smile reappeared at Draco's addition. "Are you humble-bragging about the quality of your production?"
There was no harm in Harry's voice as he spoke, and the crooked grin on his lips only helped to reassure of the joking tone in which the comment was intended.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:51 pm 

Draco only grinned at that, knowing that there was no reason to be humble about the production at all. It had been a fairly star studded event after all and Draco had often marveled at what a talented cast he had had the honour of being a part of.
"There is nothing humble about my bragging," he stated with a happy grin, hoping that Harry didn't find him arrogant. He knew that he had been part of a great production and most other people knew that as well. "I had an amazing cast and crew, a lot of them vastly more talented than me."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 am 

There was a flash of surprise across Harry's features, before he was unable to keep in a laugh. It shouldn't really have come as such a surprise that the comments were intended as a brag, and not a humble one, and Harry didn't really have a good explanation as to why he was so humored by Draco's answer.
"Well if the shoe fits," Harry just concluded with a grin, obviously not taking any offence to Draco's bluntness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 pm 

"And it very much does," Draco said with a broad grin, knowing fully well what he could do and what a talented cast he had gotten to be a part of. He missed his time at the theatre and he knew that if he got offered another role on stage, he would most definitely do it again.
"It was amazing and I am not ashamed about bragging," he stated, setting in the direction of the Korean restaurant. "I would do it again in a heartbeat."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:04 pm 

For a moment, Draco's smile took Harry's breath away. His laugh disappeared and Harry was left with nothing but a dumb smile on his lips.
"You should, then," Harry finally managed to answer, having put all joking aside. There was a look of gentle but genuine support in his eyes, as his grin once again grew. "I didn't get a chance to see your first show."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:20 pm 

Draco grinned at that, having dreamt of the opportunity to be in another show ever since he finished his last one, but then came a new album and a tour to follow said album, so he simply hadn't had the time to even consider auditioning for another play. However, he hoped that his schedule would open up soon, if even just a little, so that he would have he time to be in a play again.
"I'll let you know in advance if I ever manage to snatch another role," he said with a warm smile. He would like for Harry to come see a performance of his, it's always nice to know that there is a friendly face in the crowd. "So that you'll have time to get tickets this time around."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:39 pm 

Harry grinned at that, the corner of his mouth twitching upwards in an involuntary smile.
"If you manage to get another leading role on Broadway you should definitely send me a text, yeah," Harry paraphrased, unable to find the triviality of the exchange hilarious. "- And I'll see if I can make it."
The addition was spoken as if Harry wasn't already certain he'd do his very best to get a hold of tickets, if it were that Draco got another Broadway role. If given the opportunity, Harry would like to experience Draco in that environment, because he is sure that were Draco managed to shine the brightest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:17 pm 

Draco smiled at that, feeling flattered that Harry would care enough to actually come to anything he starred in. He knew that he was a star and all that, but he liked to think that Harry would actually be doing it because he knew him personally and cared about him at least somewhat.
"I would probably be able to snatch you tickets," he said with a shrug. It felt a little silly, because he had no idea when he was going to be acting again, but if Harry wanted to go Draco would want him to be there and getting him tickets wouldn't be a problem.
"But I'll let you know when it becomes relevant again, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:02 pm 

Not really knowing why, Harry couldn't stop himself from laughing at that. Rationally, he knew Draco hadn't been joking, but this conversation was so out of the ordinary for Harry that the casual tone in which they were having it felt absolutely and hilariously surreal.
"If you'd ever offer me some, I won't decline," he answered honestly, a chuckle still in his voice. While laughing, he had glanced down the road before crossing, and it was only now his eyes wandered back to Draco. A toothy smile was still illuminating his features, as his expression changed to something more age appropriate. "But really, you don't have to."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:36 pm 

Draco smiled at that, fully knowing that he didn't have to do anything, but he would like for Harry to be around for a live performance of his, even if that might seem a bit conceited. Draco fully trusted his own performance though and he knew that he was great, so he didn't feel bad about wanting to show that to an old friend.
"I know," he said with a warm smile, not wanting Harry to feel uncomfortable about the conversation. He knew that he had said that he didn't like to be treated like a celebrity, but he liked using his perks to give nice experiences to his friends.
"You've really never seen me live?" He couldn't help but ask, wanting to know exactly where he had Harry in regards to those things.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:59 pm 

Draco's words made the corner of Harry's mouth twitch slightly upward, humored by his own answer even before he got a chance to say it out loud.
"I'm seeing you live right now," Harry couldn't help but counter, the twitch eventually manifesting as a coquettish smile. In reality, Harry didn't want to give a honest answer, feeling like that would further speak in favour of Draco inviting him to a show. However much Harry would like to hear Draco perform live, receiving the tickets free seemed as far to much.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:54 pm 

Silly as it was, Harry's reply still made Draco's heart do a little flip. It wasn't even that it was flirty or anything, it was just really nice to know that Harry still saw him as a person, rather than some celebrity. It was exactly why he liked being around Harry as much as he did. It was easy and comfortable.
"Cheeky," he said with a warm smile, obviously finding the comment funny, even if he didn't want to encourage him.
"So if I had extra tickets for my next concert, you wouldn't be interested?" He asked with a crooked grin, looking over at Harry to gauge his reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:04 pm 

Draco's smile seemed to amplify Harry's own, feeling immensely blessed to be the cause of that.
"You liked that?" The words were spoken with a crooked grin, but whatever confidence with which he had delivered the previous line had left his voice; now, he more than anything seemed surprised. "Careful you don't fall for me, I really just am that charming naturally."
The surprise was momentarily replaced with a boyish grin, but Draco's follow up comment managed to wash all of that away. "Aw, man, Draco," Harry exhaled, cocking his head sideways and glancing over his shoulder, not knowing how to go through with this kind of conversation. "I can't accept that, it's too much -"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:35 pm 

It was impossible not to smile once Harry did and his stupid little comments were doing anything to keep the smile abay. Harry was a charming guy and Draco wasn't quite if Harry actually was aware of how charming he was. If so, then he was playing a very unfair game right now, but Draco couldn't really find it in himself to be mad about it. He enjoyed spending time with Harry and he would love for him to attend a concert of his.
"It is no such thing," Draco stated with a shrug, not wanting Harry to think that this was something inconvenient to him. He had a lot of extra tickets always, so it wasn't really an inconvenience to him. "Maybe I Would want you to come to my concert."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:05 pm 

It was almost astonishing how quickly the tone could change. Harry had so confidently told Draco not to fall for him, but Draco's response made it feel like Harry was the one stumbling. There was something about the phrasing that made Harry's smile dim in surprise, while also being so certain that he must have misunderstood.
It took him a couple of seconds to regain his voice, shaking his head slightly as his smile reappeared, looking in front of him as he finally answered. "Then of course I'll come - but only if you let me buy the tickets myself."
The addition was spoken with a crooked grin and a slight glance in Draco's direction; Harry was adamant about not getting anything for free from Draco, and especially not now that they had only just reconnected.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next