All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome to Tri Academy!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:19 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

In this Academy, there is no paper and this Academy has just opened up. No one has done any magic yet.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52435&p=392745#p392745
In a meeting of an academy that was just built, sat the four Heads of the said Academy.

“As the Eldest, I will do the first Entry Class.
We need to make sure each student has their own set of Equipment. It will have the introduction to the various equipment and what kind of degrees that will be offered.
Once the student has finished the Entry Orientation, the student will be taken to the bedroom floor where they will may choose their own bed room.
After that, the students may make a trip through the Academy Store.
When the student feels like eating or drinking, they may during their Entry Orientation.
As far as their classes, they may start when they want.
Any questions or concerns?” Lady Naurene asked.

No questions were voiced for they had been over this many times, trying various ways of running the Academy. As far as the Quads could tell, it was the best way to go. The basket of letters was sent out to those who might respond positively. Now all that was left to do was to wait and see what happens.

Itinerary of the RP | +
The Letter Receiving | +

To you, the Prospective Student,
You have been granted a Provisional Admittance to our esteemed Academy. This Provisional Admittance will include all Tuition, Equipment, Supplies, Room and Board as well as a Mythical Creature upon completion of the Entry Level.
You will find a Pendant in this Box which will be your ID and Transport Gem to the Academy. Please put the Pendant on when you are ready to leave and not before. Once you place the Pendant on, you will be immediately transported to Tri Academy.
You will be given more information once you have arrived.
Meanwhile, I shall wait eagerly to greet you,
Lady Naureene
Master Sean
Lady Rosetta
Master Dermot

((In the box is this Pendent: ))

The Fall- where you ‘fall’ into the Academy
Entry Orientation
PLTs
Course Choices/Course Orientations
Draconic Arts
Traditional Magic
Witchdom

Entry Level Subjects to pass:
Bridge Mix Galaxy and Safe Haven Discussion
The Wonders of the Human Magickal Body
Thought Transference
Auras – Aura Coin
Usage of Wands and Equipment- Traditional and Witchdom Only
Anatomy of Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon- Depends on which Course
What Do You Need for Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon- Depends on which Course
Gromoire, Keeper and learning a secret language
Musical Instrument 1
Physical Training- Draconic Arts, Traditional Magicks

Students: | +
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Arun fallen upon his bed with his arms open and his head hitting the pillow. He closed his eyes and his body shifted until he found it comforting. Once his body settled within his spot he let out a calm and an exhausting sigh. For a moment it was quiet. His bags were packed and ready to go back to the academy his mother once went to. As always, he was productive and resourceful. At this point he had plenty of time to relax and rest for a second or two. There was room for peace until his chest felt heavy. It made his brows pitch together in concern and slightly sadden by the emotion. An unwelcoming, and yet a familiar memory entered his mental image. He took a deep breath as he mentally heard his mother’s voice. Reluctantly, he let this memory run like a scene from a movie, he chewed on his lower lip as this occurred. Although she passed away years ago, the pain still lingered.

“Arun!” The door slammed opened, as a result the door knob hit the wall behind the door. Hollers snapped him out of the memory and made him automatically sit up with an out of breath notion.

His sister’s small wavy hair bounced as she ran in. She worn a wide smile and the pendant was held in her grip tightly while she leapt onto his bed. Her feet landing on top of the mattress. It caused Arun’s suit case to spring off the bed and land on the ground with a thump. “DUDE!!!” His sister yelped with such loud richness. “Are you ready to go to magic school nerd?!”

Arun worn a soften smile, a part of him glad he had this interruption while his memory faded to the back of his mind, then he chuckled lightly as he glanced past his younger sibling. “Of course.” His gaze switched over to hers as she continued to jump on the bed. All her crazy accessories and bag she always carried around her bounced with her in motion. “Are you ready for dad to yell at you for putting a new hole in my room?”

Immediately, she stopped jumping and quickly turned her attention towards the door; which there was a hole. The door knob held remains of the wall’s dust. “…..No…..” Her knees weaken then collapsed on top of the mattress with her hands covering her mouth. She was quietly saying ‘no’ repeatedly.

Arun’s lips lopsided to one side as he exhaled through his nose. His shoulders lowered as he watched his sister’s reaction before stepping in. “Rima?” He called to her with a composed tone. Arun’s hand reached to grab his sister’s hand and he held it until their gaze was shared. With that she calmed down for a minute, although she still shook with fear. “It’s okay.” He spoke quietly. “Dad won’t find out until we leave to Tri Academy.”

Rima chewed on her fingers nervously as she kept her eyes on his. “How do you know for sure?”

Arun shook his head confident with his response. “Believe me dad doesn’t come in here often.” He glance moved over to the bag and from there he changed the subject, so he can help his sister stay focus. “Is everything packed?”

Rima nodded her head profusely while a smile appeared back on her lips and her hands landed back on her sides. He could see his sister’s anxiety was setting back down.

“Let’s go then.” Arun said as he scooted himself off the bed and stood up. Awaiting for her to do the same.

“We gotta say good bye to dad and Amber.”

“We are doing that now.” Arun smiled with a melancholy stare. Certainly, he was always excited to go, there was a part of him that was homesick with the rest of the family. They were close family members after all, but perhaps it would help to have her sister there. As silly as she could be, taking her out of the house can possibly be helpful to her social growth. At least that’s what he believed and hoped for. “Dad probably waiting in the living room.”

“Okay.” And with that Rima removed herself off the bed and picked up his suitcase. They both walked out at the same time without closing the door.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 am 

"I'll do yard duty. I won't be needed for a bit anyways. " Demort spoke up. He was the one who was the least talkative and relied more on Telepathy than actual verbal.

"Wonderful. Rosetta and Sean, would you care to do hall duty and and back up, please?" Naureene asked as she stood up to stretch.

"Of course we will," Rosetta spoke up being the eager one of the quads.

"No problem here. I'll the second group when they arrive." Sean spoke.

"Let's hope that we have some students that are ready to 'fall in'." Naureene spoke with a smile.

Everyone went to their respective post to wait while Naureen waited in the lecture room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:23 pm 

Jane slowly finished packing. she was still unsure about this whole academy thing. though what does she have to lose. she already talked it over with her gardine at the oprhange. neither of them knew where the letter and pendent came from. if it worked great if not well she will go to school like normal and no one but them two will be the wiser.

Once she was done she would sit on her small suit case and looks to her hands. if this was true there was magic in her and that ment one of her parents. this could also mean finding out a bit of who she is. something that bothered her all her life.

taking a deep breath she would stand up grab her bag. then the letter she got reading it one last time before putting it in her pocket then grabbing the pendent. " well here goes nothing. " she says and slips it on.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:31 pm 

Dermot went outside and was watching the sky for any students falling into the academy. It was a pleasant day and the grass was quite springy and bouncy. That was the best time to fall into the academy because the grass would protect the students from any injuries.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 pm 

Jane blinks a bit a bit when she dissapperened out of her shared room and fall out of the sky. seeing the ground fastly approaching her she couldn't help but scream and try to protect herself. so she was very surprised when she bounced a little on the soft grass.

taking quick deep breaths she looks around a bit. " what the flip just happened!" she exclaims getting up and dusting herself off. before looking around for her bag.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm 

Dermot walks out to the young lady who fell into the Fall.
"Welcome to Tri Academy. I am one of the teachers here and my name is Master Dermot. I trust your fall was a safe. You are not hurt anywhere?" he asked.

Far away in an orphanage, a young lady was sitting in the dean's office. They were talking about a specific pendent that was sent to her in the mail. The letter that accompanied the letter seemed to be misleading. The Dean called the Housemother in to verify the incident if the pendent did what the letter says it would. But the Dean doubted it and hated to deal with tears and hysterics that young females often displayed.

Once the Housemother arrived and everything was explained, she too, shook her head in doubt. But they were willing to let the young lady put on the pendent.

Without hesitation, she placed the pendent around her neck. A wave of nausea came over the young lady just before she totally disappeared then reappeared falling onto a bouncey surface. She looked around in shock for she had no idea where she was.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm 

she looks to the guy that walked over to her and shakes her head " no I'm not hurt...so this is real?" she asks and looks around shocked at everything. " i thought someone was playing a joke ..." she stopped seeing someone else fall from the sky.

" yikes that does look painful." she says and walks towards the girl " hey you OK?" she asks holding her hand out to her to help her up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm 

"No I am fine.... Magick is real than? Thanks....." the girl stood up with her help. She looked around to see the surroundings.
"My name is Esmeralda Yipsilanti. I didn't think that the pendent was Magickal or Magick actually existed..."

"Indeed it does exist. And you two have a strong Magickal Core. Welcome to Tri Academy. My name is Master Dermot and I am one of the teachers here. Way don't you two go inside and meet the rest of the teachers." master Dermot spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 pm 

" it's nice to meet you Esmeralda i'm Jane. " she says with a smile and then looks to the teacher. " ok " she says and would slowly walks towards the school " so you just learned about magic as well?" she asks looking to Esmeralda. best make friends now while she can she thought

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 pm 

"Yeah..... At least I am away from the orphanage. I hated that place. Just because I was the eldest, I had to do more chores than everyone else! And the others took my dolls and such while I was working. I hope this place is better." Esmeralda spoke as she walked into the building.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:17 pm 

she frowns a bit and softly lays a hand on her. " hey if anyone trys to take your dolls or picks on you. just let me know ok." that is one thing she didn't allow happen near her. " and orphanages sucks i know so feel free to talk to me about it. "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm 

"Oh I can stand up for myself. It's the fact that I was too old to have dolls and things like that. I was disciplined for 3 weeks because I took my dolls away from the 10 year olds. So you live at an Orphanage?" Esmeralda asked as they went into the Academy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 pm 

she nods a bit. " yeah i do. and sorry to hear about how yours was. we was all taught to leave each other stuff alone. and your never to old to have a doll to ask me." when they walk into the acadmey she looks around a bit. " wow this place is amazing." she says soflty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm 

"Such cool walls.... I never saw wood like this before." Esmeralda spoke. "It is so cool......"

"These walls are made from Speckled Tree of Essence. It's a rare tree. My name is Lady Rosetta and I am one of the teachers here." A lady spoke to them.

"I'm Master Sean and one of the teachers here as well. " Sean spoke with a small bow.
"Please go into the meeting room to be registered."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm 

she nods and then looks to the three teachers. nodding to each of them as they introduce themself. " ok " she says and looks to her new friend. as they walk to the meeting room. " wonder how many students will be here." she says looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm 

"Me too. I wonder what kinds of classes we get to take and if we get wands or not." Esmeralda spoke.

"How will you know if you have wands or any equipment? Be sure to go to my Orientation Class and be informed of what will happen
during your stay here. My name is Lady Naureene. I am a teacher here." Naureene spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:32 pm 

she couldn't help but giggle a little " who knows" stopping she looks to Naureene and blinks a little " ok thank you. " she says and looks around a bit. " so we need to register first if we can find that place....i'm going to get lost in here more then once i just know it." she says and sighs a bit. directions on how to get to places just wasn't her thing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:04 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Estelle darts back and forth around the house. She messily stuffs more clothes into her bag and spins on her heel to grab more things. "Okay I'm gonna go now!" She calls out as she shoves a handful of various crystals into her pocket.

"Wait sweetie! Goodness are you sure you have everything?" Her nanny pops into the doorway and scans the room. "You pack your rock collection and don't even grab your hairbrush," she chuckles and hands Estelle her hairbrush.

"Thanks Miss Suzy, you make sure to tell mom and dad I love em and and stuff when they get back. I'll write home everyday," Estelle says with a wide smile. She checks the contents of her bag once more and nods with conviction.

"Have fun darling, be safe, make good choices," Miss Suzy sighs and wishes her well. Estelle slings her bag over her shoulder and puts on her pendant. The next thing she knows, she's falling from the sky. She giggles in delight as the air rushes past her, ruffling her hair and bow. She hits the soft grass on her knees and looks around.

"How wonderful!" She gasps in awe and stands up shakily. Magical was really the only word she could think of to describe the scene. She hops up and down excitedly, ready to dive right into new experiences.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

The two siblings walked out of the living room with their other sister and their dad awaiting for them. They carried their own bags until they hopped on the couches to join their relatives; however, Rima kept her backpack on her. “Stay a little bit longer champ.” Rima’s father says to her with a lighthearted chuckle.

This made Rima blush with some degree of embarrassment and with that she took it off. Her colorful backpack was set on the couch and the shorten family spend time together before the school year would start. They watched their favorite TV shows and ate lunch together.

It was another hour that passed before the family departed. Arun and Rima activated their pendant; which caused the room and their family members to disappear. They were immediately in mid-air and falling with their bags with them. “Don’t look down Rima!” Her brother decided to warn her again, but instead of recalling his warning she did the complete opposite.

Rima screamed in pure murder and panicked.

Freshmen.” He thought to himself as he watched Rima’s reaction.

Arun let go of his suitcase and mid-air swam to go catch her. He grabbed her and held her tightly. Resting her head on his chest. These falls was something he was used to and he didn’t have a fear of heights. Fortunately, the two landed, safely, until his suitcase almost landed on top of someone else.