All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tri Academy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:46 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

In this Academy, there is no paper and this Academy has just opened up. No one has done any magic yet. Students are welcome to start classes at any time.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=52513

This academy will offer different things than the first and will go at a fast pace. I will expect you to be able to post 25 words (3 lines) each time that will lead the RP forward and into an interesting situation or mishap. I hope that everyone will be able to post daily. If you don’t, you are still responsible for what is covered for I will assume that you are in the classroom whether or not you decide to come to post.
There will be plenty of opportunities to not be in class due to something or another. It is run by 4 young teachers who just became joint owners of this academy.
Naurene DeForrest- Head of Traditional Magic
Sean Thomas DeForrest- Head of Draconic Arts
Rosetta DeForrest- Head of Witchdom
Dermot DeForrest- Head of Wildlife

Character Sheet | +
Name:
Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best to the one that doesn't fit you very well.
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water ((see below spoilers))

My CS: | +
Name: Naurene Rose DeForrest-Head of Traditional Magic | +

Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best to the one that doesn't fit you very well.
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4.Air/Wind

Name: Sean Thomas DeForrest- Head of Draconic Arts | +
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire; Water
1. Fire
2. Air/Wind
3. Earth
4. Water

Name: Rosetta Cara DeForrest- Head of Witchdom | +
1. Water
2. Earth
3. Air/Wind
4. Fire

Name:Dermot Sean DeForrest- Head of Wildlife | +
1. Air/Wind
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Earth

Name: Esmeralda Yipsilanti | +
1. Fire
2. Earth
3. Water
4. Air/Wind

Itinerary of the RP | +
The Letter Receiving
The Fall- where you ‘fall’ into the Academy= Students
Arun
Rima
Jane
Esmeralda
Estelle

Orientation-----
Course Choices/Course Orientations
Draconic Arts
Traditional Magic
Witchdom
Lunch
Entry Level Subjects
Bridge Mix Galaxy and Safe Haven
The Wonders of the Human Magickal Body
Anatomy of Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon
What Do You Need for Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon
Thought Transference
Auras
Usage of Wands and Equipment- Traditional and Witchdom
Socialization and Snacks
Your Guild Choices

Level 1 Combined Classes

Personal Development
Meditation 1
This class is design so that one can learn how to concentrate better and block out outside noises.
Basic Core Elements
Air/Wind Magic
1- Make a small breeze.
2- Gusts- short blast of wind that lasts 30-40 seconds.
3- Blasts of wind – can last up to 10 to20 minutes depending on experience.
4- Create and manipulate wind currents
5- Make a sturdy wind- lasting for up to an hour depending on experience
6- Make a wind devil- small whirlwind

Fire/Heat Magic
1- Make a spark
2- Small flame
3- Heat something up
4- Fire balls
5- Heat wave- waves of a heat forced towards an object or creature

Water Magic
1- Make water move without touching
2- Pull water out of air
3- Water Spout- a small water devil
4- Throw a stream of water
5- Heat wave- waves of a heat forced towards an object or creature

Earth Magic
1- Trembling- Make ground tremble
2- Rising 1-Make ground rise up into a mole hill
3- Shaking- Make pebbles move
4- Rising 2-Make ground rise up into a hill

Secondary Core Elementals

Cold Magic
1- Cold Drawing-Draw heat away from things
2- Hail- small balls of ice up to the size of golf balls
3- Ice Balls- small balls of ice up to the size of baseball

Sound Magic
1- Ventriloquist- able to throw voice to various locations

Outside of the Body Abilities
Light Magic
1- Shining-Brighten darker areas
2- Light ball- Create a ball of light
3- Light Flash- a bright light that temporally blinds creatures
4- Reflect- a light shield that reflects the magic away from the user. Can be
flat or concave or convex

Creatureology/Dragonology and Mental Magicks
1. Mind bonding with your Creatures.
2-You now have a Mythical Creature

World Knowledge
Plantology-Traditional and Witchdom
1- Growth-common plants grow slightly faster
2- Encourage-Persuade common plants to do something
3- Herbal healing- the making of common potions that will assist in healing

Herbology Lab- Traditional and Witchdom
Read and follow Druid Ranger Zane’s Pharmacopoeia: Guide to Potions, Herbs, Magical Vegetation and Wilderness Survival- Chapters 1 and 2

Physical Training- Draconic Arts, Traditional Magicks
Weight Room
1- Tread Mill
2- Bicycle
3- Abs Machine
4- Work Bench
5- Dumb Bells
6- Rowing Machine
7- Leg Machine

Independent Study

Archaic Language 1- Traditional and Witchdom
A must have course for Traditional and Witchdom
Learn a new language that is not used any longer or make one of your own. All Students must find a secret way of their own to write their Spells in a Grimoire.
You will need to know this Language by Level 3. Taught by or assisted by Autobots and 'will be recorded for credit. No one will be told of your own language except for 'the fact that you created one or not to the teacher for credit.

Calligraphy 1 Traditional and Witchdom
Learn how to write simple Calligraphy which will make your Grimoires harder to read.

Musical Instrument 1- All

Rooms | +
Room 1 Jane | +

1. water
2. air
3. fire
4. earth

Description: Jane is tall girl. though she is on the thin side a bit. her dark red hair was cut very short. her favorite cloths to wear was jeans and a tee-shirt. with the way she dressed and her hair cut. it wasn't odd for her to be mistaken as a guy. something she lived with all her life. Jane has no ideal who her parents are. she was dropped off as a toddler to a orphanage and lived there most of her life. at first she wanted to find a family but then gave that up when she became a teenager. knowing at her age it will be impossible.

Personality: Jane is mostly carefree. she loves books and learning anything new. though birthdays allways made her sad since she never knew her real birthday. she would put aside her own feelings and goals to help out anyone who needed it.

Room 2
Room 3
Room 4
Naomi St. John | +
(Enzo's Sister)
Naomi is a fun loving, outgoing girl. She's compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, intelligent, beautiful, friendly but she can also be pushy, judgmental, selfish, at times prying into other peoples' business. She sings and plays piano.

Naomi believes in family, honor, loyalty and community. She is shown to be consistently polite, calm and composed, though prone to great anxiety and panic. Despite being something of a skeptic, she has a vivid internal life. She is extremely introverted. She is brave and self-sacrificing. She has a strong back bone and never displays a sense of inferiority. However, Naomi can also be a hypocrite, and gradually becomes more and more self-absorbed during her childhood/early teens, but undergoes several huge changes due to trauma, stress, loss and finally healing. She is flawed; not always able to treat her friends with proper respect, and acting in a smothering, if not controlling, manner toward her brother, Enzo. Naomi exalts personal choice and is known for her forgiving nature.

1.Fire
2.Earth
3.Air/Wind
4.Water

Room 5
Lorenzo St. John "Enzo" | +
(Naomi's Brother)
Enzo is very handsome, with short jet black hair, dark eyes, light olive skin and a solid jaw line. Enzo presents a devil may care attitude in his appearance and is always seen with a cocky smirk.

His style consists of darker clothing; black shirts, scarves and thick jackets, boots underneath darkened jeans and black trousers, although on occasion has been seen wearing lighter colors, which in general is a "bad boy" style.

He plays Guitar and can be a very Charismatic and wooing.

. He is loyal and would never abandon those important to him. He is also shown to have a vengeance streak.

Enzo continues to show acts of loyalty to his friends. Enzo is willing to do whatever possible for those he cares about. Though Enzo and his sister fight a lot they love each other and will do anything for one another. Once you get through Enzo's rough exterior he is a warm, compassionate, caring guy. Though he was troubled in his younger years he found his way out and is now recovering and trying to turn over a new leaf.

1.Water
2.Air/Wind
3.Earth
4.Fire

Room 6
Arun Maaz | +
Description: Being a Persian and Pakistani descendant, born and raised in America, Arun has a natural tan skin tone, light brown curly short hair, and hazel eyes. He stands at six foot tall and is muscular for his size as a result of belonging in a running team and working out anytime he has some free time. Casually, wears dark blue or black pants with many of his shirts either come with long sleeves or short sleeves. Unless he must wear his uniform attire for school. Arun likes to wear white socks and ankle high blue or red Converse shoes or Vans. Unlike his younger and older sister he has less taste in fashion and has been told he slightly dull in his clothing choice.
Personality: Arun is as smooth and suave as his father, which is only slightly. (His dad was able to charm their mother that is a witch, without any help of love potions) He’s charming and charismatic, but he’s also a big dork. Between two of his sisters he is both open-minded, yet reserved within his moral compass. Because of his dorky side he tends to be looked as a child at heart and he sometimes aim to try fighting the responsibility side of his family to prove that he can be taken seriously. Mostly, he is trying to earn respect from his parents. When that doesn't get to him he is easy going, caring, respectful, alert, patient, and sociable. He different from his sister by making his decisions based by his heart and emotions.
1. Fire
2. Air/Wind
3. Earth
4. Water
Anything Else?: Arun’s and Rima’s father's name is Aamir. He works as a part time math professor in seven different community colleges and/or universities. After his wife’s passing he had to cut down on how many schools he was teaching to help mend the emotional pain for his children. Or else he likes staying busy to keep that aspect of loneliness at bay.

Room 7
Rima Maaz | +
Description: Being a Persian and Pakistani descendant, born and raised in America. Rima has a lighter skin color than her other siblings. She stands at a 5'3 tall, has medium dark brown hair, which curls on the tips, and possesses brown oval eyes. Normally, she wears mixed matched clothes. Whenever she wears shorts she is also not matching with her tights and sometimes goes with colorful scarfs. Rima likes to wear oversized sweaters or military based jackets. Sometimes she'll be wearing rain boots that have baby ducks embellished onto the sides, or combat brown boots. On the playful side of her personality, she carries 3D glasses inside her shirt pocket and like many teenagers her age her 3D glasses is like her cell phone. She'll never leave it at home.
Personality: Out of her other siblings Rima is the brains and the philosophical type among the athletic (Arun) and the beauty (Amber). Amber and Arun were the twins who could perform their talents. She learned to accept incoming difficulties and disappointment as a result of her mother's death. Out of anyone else in the family she took it the hardest emotionally. Rima still grieves in silence and would rather not burden her troubles with other people, especially her family. She is known for her quietness. Though, she can be sociable when she wants to. She enjoys deep conversations and tends to let the other person speak first or have the majority of the conversation be theirs. At first impression she can come off as cold and unemotional. Albeit she generously cares for others. Rima is not known to be verbal about it nor does she express her emotions easily. Not like Arun. Her taste in clothing definitely shows adolescence side she still has or hopes to hold onto. She is very studious and takes her education seriously.
1. Water
2. Earth
3. Air/wind
4. Fire
Anything I forgot: Her older sister is named Amber, she a twin of Arun, and doesn’t possess her mother’s powers in witchcraft. Instead she uses her talents in performance arts in ballet and modern dancer in school. One day she hopes to work in Disneyland as a dancer or get into professional ballet school.

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Tri Academy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm 

All right people out there! Let's do some posting here so I can get this Academy started! I have a lot of interesting things and stuff to give away. All I need are some students! If there are any questions, ask away! I welcome comments and plots!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Arun Maaz
Description: Being a Persian and Pakistani descendant, born and raised in America, Arun has a natural tan skin tone, light brown curly short hair, and hazel eyes. He stands at six foot tall and is muscular for his size as a result of belonging in a running team and working out anytime he has some free time. Casually, wears dark blue or black pants with many of his shirts either come with long sleeves or short sleeves. Unless he must wear his uniform attire for school. Arun likes to wear white socks and ankle high blue or red Converse shoes or Vans. Unlike his younger and older sister he has less taste in fashion and has been told he slightly dull in his clothing choice.
Personality: Arun is as smooth and suave as his father, which is only slightly. (His dad was able to charm their mother that is a witch, without any help of love potions) He’s charming and charismatic, but he’s also a big dork. Between two of his sisters he is both open-minded, yet reserved within his moral compass. Because of his dorky side he tends to be looked as a child at heart and he sometimes aim to try fighting the responsibility side of his family to prove that he can be taken seriously. Mostly, he is trying to earn respect from his parents. When that doesn't get to him he is easy going, caring, respectful, alert, patient, and sociable. He different from his sister by making his decisions based by his heart and emotions.
1. Fire
2. Air/Wind
3. Earth
4. Water
Anything Else?: Arun’s and Rima’s father's name is Aamir. He works as a part time math professor in seven different community colleges and/or universities. After his wife’s passing he had to cut down on how many schools he was teaching to help mend the emotional pain for his children. Or else he likes staying busy to keep that aspect of loneliness at bay.

Name: Rima Maaz
Description: Being a Persian and Pakistani descendant, born and raised in America. Rima has a lighter skin color than her other siblings. She stands at a 5'3 tall, has medium dark brown hair, which curls on the tips, and possesses brown oval eyes. Normally, she wears mixed matched clothes. Whenever she wears shorts she is also not matching with her tights and sometimes goes with colorful scarfs. Rima likes to wear oversized sweaters or military based jackets. Sometimes she'll be wearing rain boots that have baby ducks embellished onto the sides, or combat brown boots. On the playful side of her personality, she carries 3D glasses inside her shirt pocket and like many teenagers her age her 3D glasses is like her cell phone. She'll never leave it at home.
Personality: Out of her other siblings Rima is the brains and the philosophical type among the athletic (Arun) and the beauty (Amber). Amber and Arun were the twins who could perform their talents. She learned to accept incoming difficulties and disappointment as a result of her mother's death. Out of anyone else in the family she took it the hardest emotionally. Rima still grieves in silence and would rather not burden her troubles with other people, especially her family. She is known for her quietness. Though, she can be sociable when she wants to. She enjoys deep conversations and tends to let the other person speak first or have the majority of the conversation be theirs. At first impression she can come off as cold and unemotional. Albeit she generously cares for others. Rima is not known to be verbal about it nor does she express her emotions easily. Not like Arun. Her taste in clothing definitely shows adolescence side she still has or hopes to hold onto. She is very studious and takes her education seriously.
1. Water
2. Earth
3. Air/wind
4. Fire
Anything I forgot: Her older sister is named Amber, she a twin of Arun, and doesn’t possess her mother’s powers in witchcraft. Instead she uses her talents in performance arts in ballet and modern dancer in school. One day she hopes to work in Disneyland as a dancer or get into professional ballet school.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:29 pm 

dreamgurl42- You have been accepted!

Anyone else have their character sheet ready to go?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:05 am 

1st Year (1)

The Creator 7 wrote:
dreamgurl42- You have been accepted!

Anyone else have their character sheet ready to go?

Yay!!! Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm 

I am going to start the IC and then we can start the RP. The way that this RP will run will be different from any other that I have done.

We will be running various classes at the same time. As each 'student' finishes the particular class, they will start a new one or take a break. It will be up to each student. The list of classes are above.
Each person will have their own Grimoire and A place where they can see what will be offered. I will let each student know as they join.
The first level will be called Entry level. It will have the introduction to the various equipment and what kind of degrees that will be offered.

Any questions so far? I will be back in a couple hours to check.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:20 pm 

Here is the beginning of our RP:

viewtopic.php?uid=8538&f=8&t=52513&start=0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 am 

dreamgurl42- Could you please let me know which ones of numbers up 7 wou89][l you like as a fat tam bas.dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdspsd-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:40 am 

1st Year (1)

Just a few questions before I post my two characters, sorry for the delay.
1. Am I already supposed to be picking the classes for my two characters?
2. If one of my characters are basically 'freshmen' then they need an introduction where they 'fall' in right?
(2(a). If that's the case where does that character drop in? Is Rima allowed to see her brother?)
3. Um? I'm assuming you're asking me to pick a room number my character(s) will be sleeping in, right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:08 pm 

1. No not yet. There will be an Orientation for each branch of magick.
2. Everyone starts at the same level. Everyone 'falls' into the Academy on the same Fall. Everyone sleeps on the same floor in the Academy. And yes they will see each other daily at meals if not in the classes.
3. Yes. Each character/student will have their own room and bathroom.

Any other questions?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 pm 

Are we ready to start yet? I have the IC up and ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm 

1st Year (1)

2. So two of my characters are going to be seeing each, at their home, before the Fall?
3. I'll have room seven for both of my characters or that's not the case?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 pm 

Once they put the pendant on, they will be whisked away. They will see each other at school.
Each student will have their own room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:00 pm 

1st Year (1)

The Creator 7 wrote:
Once they put the pendant on, they will be whisked away. They will see each other at school.
Each student will have their own room.

Cool, thanks! I'll be working on my post :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:05 pm 

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm 

1st Year (1)

I gotta go for now since I need to continue training for the half marathon.

If I need to change anything then I will if you tell me. I think I need to make another post where they 'fall' in, but I'll do that later. Take care :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:09 am 

NP! I'll make a post about waiting for new arrivals and then you may 'fall in''.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 pm 

sorry i got distracted teaching my new boss how to run his store.

Name: Jane
1. water
2. air
3. fire
4. earth

Description: Jane is tall girl. though she is on the thin side a bit. her dark red hair was cut very short. her favorite cloths to wear was jeans and a tee-shirt. with the way she dressed and her hair cut. it wasn't odd for her to be mistaken as a guy. something she lived with all her life. Jane has no ideal who her parents are. she was dropped off as a toddler to a orphanage and lived there most of her life. at first she wanted to find a family but then gave that up when she became a teenager. knowing at her age it will be impossible.

Personality: Jane is mostly carefree. she loves books and learning anything new. though birthdays allways made her sad since she never knew her real birthday. she would put aside her own feelings and goals to help out anyone who needed it.

i know it's not the best but what do you two think?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm 

Alanna- she is accepted and may post!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:07 pm 

Name: Esmeralda Yipsilanti
1. Fire
2. Earth
3. Water
4. Air/Wind