All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:05 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jack leaned towards Lily and was rewarded with the most delicious kiss. His hand slid up her arm and held her head while massaging. His other hand slid around her small waist and pulled her towards himself. After several warm kisses, Jack pulled away.
"As much as I am enjoying this, I think that it would be best if we part." he spoke huskily.

"Not unless you need something." Sean spoke as he pulled into the parking lot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lily would close her eyes and wraps her arms around him softly as they kissed. when he pulled away she would blush a bit and nods. "think your right. " she says softly before going over to chestnut. " by the way. your a very good kisser" she says looking back at him still blushing.

she shakes her head a bit. " no just glad to be out and about some." she says smiling.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm 

Jack smiled as he let go of her.
"Thanks, my lovely Lily. It is because your lips are so sweet. Now remember to call of text when you get home." he spoke.

"Perhaps a quick drink together at the rootbeer stand? My treat." Sean asked as he opened the door for Rose.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:33 pm 

she nods a bit and carefully gets onto chestnuts back. " i will. you be careful heading back yourself. take care" she says and softly nudges chestnut and head home.

Rose smiles and slips out of the truck. " that sounds wonderful but one of these times we are going to go out and it be my treat." she says and looks back to the dogs. " come sasha." she says and takes her leash.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:49 pm 

Jack mounts up and keeps an eye on Lily for as long as he could see her. He then turned around and headed to the Main House.

"All right. One day it'll be your treat. Lucy and Lucky, come. " Sean spoke to his dogs.
They walked inside and the office staff were immediately checking them and giving the dogs treats.
"Please do not feed them. I only want certain people to feed them for reasons." Sean spoke quickly as he tugged their leashes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 pm 

Lily didn't stall around. knowing if she did jack would worry and what not. so she rode straght home. once there she would sigh a little and pull out her phone. " home safe and sound " she texts.

Rose will smile and watched sasha ignore the treat. she would reach down and pet her. " good girl" she says softly. she knew with sasha's background she might not take to everyone easily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:02 pm 

*I'm glad. Have a good afternoon and I will see you soon. * Jack texted back.

The staff went back to the counter a bit disappointed but understood that they were now working dogs.
The nurse called them into the room and began the paper work.
"What will their permanent names?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 pm 

* I look forward to it* lily texts back then goes about getting chestnut a good brush down.

rose will take sasha into the room and looks to her. " this one is Sasha Lynn Dalina" she says then looks back to the nurse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm 

Jack smiled then began to brush Chef down, whistling as he worked.

"Lucky Saquu Sebastion and Lucy Adageyudi Sebastion are their names." Sean spoke.
Before long all three dogs were weighed, vaccinated, and examined to be declared completely healthy. Once they were out, the received a pack of paperwork, some vitamins and their work jackets. Each dog had a special license and card which was to be kept with owner.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm 

once lily had chestnut all brushed down she gave her a apple then let her go in the pin with her parnets horses. she would lean agains the fence just watching the horses run around.

Rose will pet sasha here and there. she would take everthing given to her and look at sean " didn't think it be so much stuff. " she says as they walked out with everything

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:24 am 

"I had the feeling that it would be. Now they are officially ours and are registered as working guardian dogs. I only hope that we would not actually need them. " Sean smiled as he placed everything in the back of the truck.
"Let's go get something at the rootbeer stand. I am splurging for a rootbeer float. What would you like?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am 

she would nod a bit. " yeah hear is hoping we don't have to use them as guard dogs." looking back to him she bits her lower lip a bit. " oh i'm going to gain to much weight if i splurge today. a rootbeer float sounds amazing." she says with a smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 pm 

"You can have a small root beer float can't you?" Sean asked.
"You will be working hard tomorrow and will work it off........"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm 

she nods a bit " a small one it is. plus i think it will help with my nerves. " she says and gets into the truck after sasha was in safe and sound. " so glad you get to come tomorrow. "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:18 pm 

"I am too. Are you nervous about the tournament tomorrow?" Sean asked as he drove down the road.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 pm 

she would sigh a bit. " that is a understatement. the top 3 in each part of fencing gets to go to nationals. something i know my folks would love to see. i would just happy to finish in the top ten."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm 

"Sound like your goal isn't as high as your parents. Thus you have more realistic expectations." Sean spoke as he drove into the root beer stand lot.. Soon a girl of about 16 came riding her skates up to the car.

"Whatcha want?" she asked.

"One small root beer and one large root beer float." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm 

she nods a bit " well my folks would like me to win one of the collage grants even though i told them i don't know if i want to go to collage. "

she would smile hearing sean put the order in. she was looking forward to the float.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:34 pm 

"Mostly because you have no idea what kind of a career that you want to have?" Sean asks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:43 pm 

she nods " yeah and i don't know collage just doesn't sound like it's for me. though i know father will not like it if i don't go. " she says and sighs a bit. she sits back and closes her eyes just relaxing a bit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 145  Next