All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:04 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Yes kinda. It has the basic foods groups represented. Sometimes it is leftovers, sometimes sandwiches, then again it is something completely different. I never know what I will have. Kinda fun in a way." Jack spoke with a smile as he held out a plate to Lily.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She smiles and nods a bit. " That has to be interesting" she says and takes the plate. " Thank you" she says and goes about putting some of the food on her plate.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:16 am 

Jack watched Lily place food on her plate. She was so beautiful and very graceful. A true lady if he ever saw one. He didn't have anything to say and wished he had something witty to say or be able to play a guitar..... no not a guitar. It was too large to carry around. He couldn't sing very well either. Sean was multi talented since he could play guitar and piano as well as able to sing. Sean was a great dancer.......Jack began to list everything that Sean could do and couldn't do. There was a lot. From the way that Sean could play and sing professionally, gave gifts away to people for no reason, and to the fact that Sean could simply live on his money and he didn't have anything like that from his parents............

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 am 

she would take a few bites of food and look to him. noticing he was deep thought she bites her lower lip a little. taking a deep breath she sets her plate down on her lap. " penny for your thoughts?" she says to him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 pm 

"Just thinking of life in general. How lucky I am to have someone like you as a girl friend. I don't have much to give a beautiful girl but my attention and time. Now that we are together, I can't think of a thing to say. I'm not witty or a musical prodigy. I have two left feet so I don't dance well. Just a poor boy without a name to call my own." Jack spoke as he placed some potatoes on his plate and a drumstick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm 

she would smile and put her plate down and softly take his hand. " nothing but your love of animals which we both share. i don't need anything fancy or anything like that. i just need...no not need want someone to share my time with and learn what makes us us and each other happy. " she says. " besides not like i have much to offer you. i'm just a simple girl with a horse."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 pm 

"A very nice horse too. Perhaps I worry too much about what others think of me. Perhaps I'll find out more at the meeting. " Jack spoke quietly as he took a bite of food.
"I need to be home by 2 so that I can attend some meeting. Not sure what it is about."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:22 pm 

she nods a bit " ok getting you back by two shouldn't be to hard and the only person you should worry about what they think of you is yourself ok. she says and takes a bite of her own food.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm 

"Yeah, I guess that you are right. But why is it that I am always stuck with his chores? " Jack asked thoughtfully.
"I know that the other men wouldn't be able pay me but Sean could easily pay me."

"I know that you have a meeting planned but I do need to get my dogs registered in my name. So if you don't mind, I'd like to leave and pick up Rose. I'd like to see some of the tournament tomorrow. I hope that this is ok." Sean asked.

"Run along and enjoy yourself. Will you be able to take care of your livestock tonight and tomorrow?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"I plan on it. I need to be in two places at once so I plan on asking Jack to help out until I get the stuff with the house done. I haven't even given him his suit either. Perhaps after dinner I can have a private talk with him." Sean spoke quietly.

"I can make the meeting for after dinner. It will also give Jack some extra time with Lily." Jesse spoke.

"Thanks, Uncle Jesse. I appreciate your help and if I can do anything for you or the ranch, let me know. I have more money than I need to have even if I never worked again. I want to make good use of it and you are the first person I want to help. Dad, the same goes with you. I will be giving Jack a bit of money as well as paying him for doing my work." Sean spoke seriously as he stood up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 pm 

lily thinks for a moment then shrugs " perhapes it's cause sean trust you the most. you know my chores are pretty easy and i finish them fast so if you need any help i can give you a hand. " she says with a smile. she wanted to learn more about him. that and loved animals.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 pm 

"Thanks, Lily. I love spending time with you. You always make me feel so much better." Jack smiled softly at her.
"I'm glad that I meet you."

Sean whistled and the two dogs stood up and looked at Sean.
"Let's go Lucky, Lucy. We need to go to school to pick up Rose and her dog. I'll be back as soon as I can." Sean spoke as he headed out the door.

Within a half hour, Sean was at the school waiting for Rose.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:06 pm 

lily will smile and softly lean agaist him. " i'm glad i wondered into the ranch that day and meet you. spending time with you has been very enjoyable." she says clearly happily.

Rose smiled when the last bell rang. quickly stopping off at ther locker to switch what books she she didn't need for studing she looks down to sasha " come one i bet sean and your buddies are here." she says then walks out the north door and looks around. smiling she sees him and walks to the truck waving to him with her free hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm 

"I am happy that you enjoy being with me for I love being with you." Jack spoke softly as he smiles.

Sean got out of the truck and opened the doors for Sasha and Rose to get in.
"I hope that you had a good day."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 pm 

she would smile and would slowly finish eatting and just relaxes with him. " so jack what do you like to do in your free time?" she asks after a bit.

" sasha in" she says and watches to make sure she got in ok then looks to sean. " besides gym class today was good. sasha didn't care for gym." she says with a giggle. " how was your day?" se asks as she got in the truck and waited for him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 am 

"I just sit around and talk with the guys or walk the line. But I have the feeling that this will soon change. Uncle Jesse isn't really all that old but he is in 60's. So he might be thinking of retiring. Maybe that is the reason why he is creating the Rodeo School. I am not sure if I will be inheriting anything if he moves on but I hope that perhaps one day I will own the ranch. It is all that I know.
What do you do in your spare time?" Jack asked as he finished his his food.

"Busy with meetings and checking on my live stock. I can attend your tournament but I will be working extra to make up for missing so much time. I'm going to be finishing up the mansion business and I hope that I can persuade Jack to keep an eye on my live stock and fencing. I'll pay him but I am not sure that he will accept my offer." Sean spoke as he made sure that Rose was in the truck safely.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 am 

Lily would nod a bit. " i either read or sow a bit. oh and check on any injured animals i might have. "

Rose nods a bit and smiles. " well i'm glad you can make the tournament tomorrow. i know matt and alexis will be happy to see you as well. I am sure you will find a way to pay jake. just make sure you find time to hang out with him as well. bet he misses his friend during all this crazyness. "

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:51 pm 

"I will bring you any wounded creature that I find so that you have something to do. And speaking of something to do... I should be heading back to the ranch. Will you be alright riding a lone back home?" Jack asked as he began to pack up the the remains of lunch.

"Perhaps so but we did have a pizza party earlier this week and watched movies until we fell asleep." Sean spoke as he got in the truck.
"I should think that would count towards hanging out. Now to the vet's office. It's not too far from here."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:39 pm 

Lily would smile and nod " thank you and yeah i'll be fine. don't know to many people who messes with someone on a horse." she says with a giggle.

Rose thinks for a moment " true you did have that night. " she looks back at dogs. " bet the vet office is going to love us walking in with three guard dogs."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm 

"Just be careful and let me know when you arrive safely home, ok?" Jack spoke as he held out his hand to Lily to help her up and possibly get a kiss in the process.

"I called ahead and they know that we are coming so there will be no problems. They have been there before so we won't need to have their records forward or anything like that." Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 pm 

Lily smiles and takes his hand " will do" she says then stands up with his help. She notices that they was just a few inches away from each other. Deciding to take a chance she leans towards him and softly kisses his lips.

Rose nods a bit. " Ok anything else we need to do today besides the vet?" She asks looking back to sean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 145  Next