All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:56 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

After some sleep, the world still looked the same to Katsuro. The date of his marriage interview got closer again. He sighed as he got up. Today he visited a different bakery, one that also served extra strong coffee to go. Katsuro went to the park and sat down to eat. Somehow he wished that Greg would show up but on the other hand he didn't want to see him. Especially not with his girlfriend.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:27 pm 

Greg didn't feel like doing anything today as he woke up later than usual, though the dogs needed to go out as both of them came to wake him up. Still not feeling like doing anything, he lazily got up to get them out. He also didn't bother about looking like a gangster as he just walked out in a white tanktop and sweatpants with a pair of sandals and his crimson hair was a bedhead. Not really caring, he ended up walking them back to the neutral zone as the man wasn't feeling awake as the dogs excitedly dragged him towards the park. Gregorio huffed as he let the off the leash to chase after the ball around, the barks would be obvious to anyone that he was there as they were excited as usual to chase the ball, even if their master looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 pm 

In the distance Katsuro could hear some barking coming closer. And sure enough, soon the two monsters came into his line of sight. It didn't seem like they had noticed him already as they were busy playing with a ball. The owner seemed to have problems even walking behind them. 'Probably had a long night with his girlfriend,' Katsuro couldn't help but thinking. He didn't call out to Greg as he was still too far away. Instead he just took a sip from his coffee and waited for him to notice him instead.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:59 am 

Both of the dogs were quite busy with the ball as Gregorio was walking along so that the dogs wouldn't get into trouble with other people. He still did look a bit out of it, as he yawned and rubbed his head. If anything, it was his paranoia that kept him up at night and oh so wary in the day but today Greg just seemed so tired. It was until Rufus jumped at his master with the ball, knocking the man over as the dog was jumping around. "***!" he shouted as the dog continued to bounce around as Greg got himself up. Shaking his head, he rubbed some debris out from his hair and from the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face there just staring? How long had he been there? Biting his lip out of habit, he was possibly spying on him now and now it got the gears grinding in his head. Of course Rufus wasn't waiting for him and looked the same direction, surprisingly he ran over to him with the ball and with Brutus following him. "Hey!" Greg called for the dogs and whistled for them to get back, though it didn't work this time as he cursed under his breath, what could possibly go wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:14 pm 

Katsuro watched with a small laugh how one of the dogs knocked Greg over. Then the little monsters ignored their owner and came running to him. He took the ball that was offered to him. After faking throwing, Katsuro really threw it with a big curve. By then Greg had almost reached the place he was sitting. Someone was obviously not happy to see him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:28 pm 

Of course the dogs were running off after the 'ball' as their master was looking quite annoyed at their disobedience and that Katsuro had the audacity that he was here and there was a small look of amusement on his face. "Why the hell are you here?" Gregorio asked as his annoyance was there all over his face, though he was still thinking about the paranoia about this man that was out here stalking him. The dogs were barking as they were coming back to them, wanting to find the actual ball. "What are you up to?" he murmured as he was trying to figure out what he was doing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 pm 

The small amusement quickly fell as Greg uttered his 'greeting'. "I can be wherever I want, this is a free world," Katsuro shot back. "If you don't like it then turn your ass around and leave." He also answered the other question. "I am here to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet before I go back to work. If that annoys you so much then **** off. " Katsuro paused for a moment. "And here I thoght we were actually getting along..." he muttered under his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am 

Gregorio wasn't taking any chances with this mans as he was still feeling pretty hostile against the other man, even if the other man looked genuinely disappointed that the loan shark was acting so hostile. Gregorio on the other hand wasn't too trusting of this man as the dogs came back barking for the ball though their master got them back on their leashes and he gave Katsuro a look, "Getting along?" he muttered as Rufus whined from the way Greg handled them, "Don't be ridiculous." he growled, as he turned the other way. "Don't think I'll be fooled by you." he warned as he walked off, needing a drink and a smoke. The work day was going to drag on now that his mood was sullied.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:10 am 

What the hell was that guy's problem?! Katsuro fumed. So unsocial and unreasonable! What has he ever done to him that makes him think that he was fooling him?! Tsk. How annoying. Katsuro spent more time to think about how annoying Greg was then he himself even realised as it was time to get to work again. There were still a few days left until he had to meet his potential wife and there was still a lot of work to do. Tonight was going to be another office night. Some might think that maffioso only go debt collecting, treatening, or pushing people into river with cement shoes, but actually there is a lot of paperwork involved and this needs to be handled accurately. The don't want to give the cops a reason to raid their building afterall. Katsuro could already see the piles of paper on his desk from afar as he entered the branch office building. He sighed. This was going to be a long night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 pm 

It was too early for an evening drink for Gregorio as he ended up stopping by his home for a bit. The dogs whined a little as they could feel their master's irritation as they watched him pour himself a glass of brandy, Gregorio huffed as he took a swig but a buzz on his phone came as he groaned, still so irritate as he looked at the message. -You going in for work? Get your act together or don't show up at all.- Oh how brotherly love show there. Gregorio huffed as he downed the rest of the brandy as the glass came down with a hard clinking sound. He huffed as he went to get his car keys, "Hold down the fort boys." he muttered. As much as being the little guy on the totem pole, he wasn't too thrilled about doing work. He knew his brothers had a keen eye on the paperwork aspect of the job and their father valued them from keeping the police off of their backs in case things got suspicious. Back to slamming heads against walls, surely the next couple of days would get better for him, hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:51 am 

The night had indeed been long. All the time there had been one thing that didn't disappear from Katsuro's mind. Just what was up with Greg?! One moment he was a totally nice guy and easy to talk to and next he turns into this total butthole. On his way home his mobile phone went off. A text, that was rare. 'Remember to wash up and dress nicely for your appointment in a few days.' Katsuro lit up a cigarette. The text was from his super nice and caring sister who seemed to think that it would take at least a few days of cleaning before he was presentable. Right now he only wanted to go home, take a shower to get rid of the office smell and sleep for a few hours.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:40 pm 

-The least you could do is to get your **** together.- Was the text coming from Cynthia as Gregorio huffed, as he had gone to his mother's place to drop off the dogs. He didn't need them with him, at least for now and they could use a day just to be regular companion animals to his mom. And he just needed time to be by himself and think about things. Like how Cynthia told him that her boyfriend wasn't stalking him and didn't even match the description of Katsuro, not even by a longshot. He huffed as he got himself a muffin to eat from the bakery that he frequented so much, he didn't really care that his family had warned him about going there too much. Anything seemed better than his family's territory. He huffed as he finished his muffin before lighting up a cig and headed off to the park, maybe if he was lucky he'd run into Katsuro again?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:01 am 

Despite the awful working hours, Katsuro always tried to get up at the same time. After just a few hours sleep his mood was not the best. He prepared himself a simple breakfast. Sure it was already afternoon but the first food after sleeping was breakfast. Katsuro didn't feel like stopping by the bakery today however getting some fresh air seemed like a good idea. As fresh as the air from a cigarette could be. His feet automatically carries him towards the neutral zone. He doubted that he would meet Greg today, not after what happened yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:40 am 

Gregorio huffed as he puffed out smoke from cigarette as he walked into the park. As usual, it was a school day and most kids and their parents weren't here, even the smallest of children weren't here. Which was a good thing, at least for him. The last thing he'd let happen was to have children get caught in the crossfire of mafia business. He inhaled the smoke as he blew it out as he walked along, surely that guy wouldn't be here, probably not after his behavior the other day. Or maybe he would? Greg stopped as he thought he saw a familiar head in the park, was it that guy?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:46 pm 

Katsuro had not noticed Greg yet. It was so annoying that this guy just kept jumping in his mind all the time. Frustrated he lit up another cigarette. It's not like he had actually hopes of meeting him. Definitely not. Absolutely not, There was just no way. Katsuro sighed as he caught himself thinking of that annoying guy again. Time to concentrate on the nice scenery, the calming nature, afterall that's why he came here in the first place. And not to meet him. Not that. Absolutely not. A small smile appeared on Katsuro's lips as a light breeze rustled through the trees, making the sunlight sparkle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 am 

Maybe he should go on and apologize for suspecting that he was spying on him? Gregorio bit his lip as he didn't want to be the one that'd admit to being wrong, especially over something silly like that. Maybe he shouldn't? It wasn't like the two men were friends or anything, if anything they just seemed to be anything but. He huffed as he stubbed out his cig and tossed it in a nearby bin before cautiously walking towards the other man. He decided to say it now before it'd have it bother him as he approached Katsuro from behind, "Hey you." Gregorio called to him as he wondered what would happen now that he broke the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 pm 

"Hey you." It sounded like the words of someone trying to pick a fight. The familiar voice seemed to belong to this person that indeed liked to pick fights. Katsuro turned around and wasn't surprised to see Greg. "If you don't like to see me then don't walk up to me and start talking to me," he said without thinking. Apperantly he was still mad about last time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 am 

Gregorio was taken aback as the man before him seemed hostile now as he frowned slightly, what was up with him? Was it supposed to be the other way around? No matter, he needed to at least apologize for the way he treated him. Even if Katsuro looked and sounded like he was ready to pick a fight with him. But then again, if they would go at it, he'd have no choice but too. He huffed as he looked at the other gangster, might as well get that off his chest now. "Look, I just want to apologize for the way I acted the other day." he said as he hated to admit that he was wrong, and about something stupid like this.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 am 

"Apologize?" Katsuro replied in a sarcastic and hosile tone. "For what? That you lashed out to me in a paranoid way? Denied my right to be in a ****ing public park? Or are you just jealous that your little monsters wanted to play with me?" Katsuro started to get really worked up. Greg really seemed to know how to get the blood from beneath his fingernails. The usually calm and collected Katsuro was really on the verge of getting seriously angry. "I think you know very well where you can stuff your lame excuse for an apology." Maybe it was because Greg had denied the good relationship between them before as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:09 pm 

'****', Greg thought to himself, what did he get himself into? Now the man before was quite hostile towards him, which was bad, even if there was no one else in the park which was good? It was a great chance or coincidence that whenever the pair had met, no one else was around. However, Greg wasn't too sure what this man was getting so mad about? Oh that, the other day? Oh crap, he took that as an offense? "Look." he said, slightly annoyed that Katsuro would think of that so seriously. "I just want to apologize damn it. So take it or leave it." he growled slightly, maybe it was best not to deal with him now that he was acting like this? God, he felt like punching him if he didn't, while he was being nice of course.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next