All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Warrior cats
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

2 cats who were once best friends began to drift away as war drives them apart.One known as the daughter/son of the clan leader and the other a warrior.Will the best friends drift away or find something beyond friendship and begin a new life together?
(Sorry the plot is a little poopy)
Invented characters please.Honestly I prefer FxF or MxM.
Please show me character sheet before starting!:{I

Name:Goldenpaw
Moons:20
F/M:F
Pelt:Golden in the sun but normally brown.
Eyes:Yellow
Kits?:None yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Re: Warrior cats
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 pm 

this sounds very intersting and i love the warrior books so far. if you want i wilud like to rp with you here is my sheet if your intersted. though never done a FxF or MxM i would like to give it a shot.

Name:Silentpaw
Moons:18
F/m: F
Pelt: Dark gray
Eyes: Blue
Kits: none
Rank Warrior.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:02 pm 

I will start)

Goldenpaw walked down next to the lake.She saw the moon wich was only a quarter full.She bent down to take a sip of water then she cleaned herself.Her pelt was slightly gold but still brown.As she cleaned herself her fur perked up.Someone is near,she thought I must warn the rest of my clan!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

You have to make a new thread for the in character role play. This is an interest check to see if anyone else wants to play with you.

Please check your pms for an message that contains a guide to how the site works. If you still need help please do just reach out and ask.

Edit:

For your sake and ease of getting the necessary information. Here is the link or you :) viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:08 am 

silentpaw was walking around. she was usally out at night checking to make things stayed quiet in the area. she loved keeping the pack happy. exspcally her leader. stopping in a small clearly she would look up at the moon and just smile letting her thoughts wounder a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:21 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hey again guys. This is not an in character thread and it is not in the right section. Make another thread that is only in character in the proper section. This thread will be locked now until a proper thread is set up and made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]