All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Oh, not at all," Harry was quick to dismiss, instinctively glancing down Draco's choice of outfit. By now Harry should have gotten used to the fact that Draco's style spread across a wide spectrum of expressions, and once Harry had gotten over the initial surprise, the skirt felt very much in character for Draco. "You should always dress as you want; around Teddy, too, I don't care."
Harry finished the sentence as he looked back up at Draco's face, a crooked grin on Harry's lips. Yet again, Harry found himself mesmerized by how absolutely breathtaking Draco was, and it took him several long seconds to manage to look away, casting a glance up the stairs behind him. When he saw that Teddy hadn't come back to look for them, Harry once again turned to face Draco, stretching to plant a kiss on Draco's lips.
Though Harry's hands managed to cup Draco's face in a gentle gesture, both the touch and the kiss were brief, and soon after, Harry was back onto the flats of his feet. The smile, however, still lingered on his lips. "Come," Harry urged, reaching out to offer Draco his hand.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The kiss came as a surprise and Draco didn't have time to react before Harry had pulled away again. It left a soft grin on his lips, being left with a general feeling of warmth and happiness. He felt so infinitely blessed to have Harry in his life and he never quite knew how to handle how happy he felt around him.
"Alright," he said with a crooked grin, as he grabbed Harry's hand without a second thought. It was such a relief that Harry didn't mind the way he liked to dress and that he wanted him to keep dressing like this, even in front of his kid. It was just really nice to know that he had the support of his boyfriend in this.
"Did I tell you that you look great as well?" He asked, despite knowing that he hadn't. Obviously, he had seen Harry in his uniform before, but there was something really nice about seeing him in only half his uniform like this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:27 pm 

Harry responded to Draco's compliment with a snorting laugh, glancing back at him as Harry tugged Draco up the stairs. Harry was, of course, very grateful for the compliment, feeling more pleased about it than what felt reasonable, but soon they were up the stairs, and Harry one again looked forward.
Upon passing through the main access to the museum hall, Harry sighed dramatically. His eyes momentarily flickered to Draco, winking at the other as a grin appeared on his lips.
"Where on Earth can you get a tour guide in this place?" Harry questioned, well aware of the fact that Teddy was politely standing a couple of yards ahead with his book patiently held against his chest. "Sweetheart, can you see any?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco simply trailed after Harry, figuring that Harry and Teddy knew what they wanted to do at the aquarium, so he would just do whatever they set their minds to. Getting a guide seemed like a good idea though, even if it did seem like the two of them had visited the aquarium several times before.
It took him a second to catch on to what Harry was doing, but once he did he couldn't help but smile.
"Gee, I don't know honey," he said, still completely unable to keep the grin off of his face. "Maybe Teddy could guide us. I mean, he does have that book."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:02 pm 

Harry seemed genuinely surprised by that suggestion, even though - judging by the beaming smile on Teddy's face - it had been no accident.
"That sounds like a great idea," Harry exhaled, unable to keep a toothy grin at bay, before turning towards Teddy. "Ted, can you give us a tour? I'm afraid we would be so terribly lost without a guide."
"Of course, sir," Teddy answered, as formally as the smile on his features would allow him to. "A guided tour only costs an ice cream."
That was a new addition, and Harry found it so indescribably witty that he almost cracked up too hard to continue the charade. "That sounds like a great deal, don't you think, Draco?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pm 

Harry seemed genuinely surprised by that suggestion, even though - judging by the beaming smile on Teddy's face - it had been no accident.
"That sounds like a great idea," Harry exhaled, unable to keep a toothy grin at bay, before turning towards Teddy. "Ted, can you give us a tour? I'm afraid we would be so terribly lost without a guide."
"Of course, sir," Teddy answered, as formally as the smile on his features would allow him to. "A guided tour only costs an ice cream."
That was a new addition, and Harry found it so indescribably witty that he almost cracked up too hard to continue the charade. "That sounds like a great deal, don't you think, Draco?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm 

"Oh, I don't know Harry," Draco said, unable to keep the smile completely off of his face. "It would have to be a mighty good tour to be worth an entire ice cream," he added in a thoughtful manner, almost as if he was actually considering it. The smile gave him away though.
It was easy to fall into the soft teasing between Harry and Teddy. It felt natural and almost homey, but Draco didn't dwell too much on that feeling. He didn't want to overthink what was going on between him and Harry, not after they had finally managed to find a way together. He didn't want to ruin what they had fought so hard to build up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:18 am 

"I'm sure he's the best tour guide in the world," Harry said without taking his eyes off of Teddy, who in turn met his godfather's eyes with a blinding smile. "I'll gladly buy you an ice cream, Teddy."
"Good," Teddy answered contently, slightly lifting his chin. "We're going to start with the fresh water tanks and end with the shark tank. This way please -"
Harry seemed beyond humored, turning to look at Draco as the child trotted off. "Ready fore some fresh water fish?" he asked, unable to keep a laugh at bay.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:51 pm 

Draco smiled warmly at that, happy to see Harry and Teddy interact with one another. It was clear that the two of them were extremely fond of one another, which only made Draco feel even more fondly towards the two of them.
"With this guide? Yeah, I most definitely am," he said with a warm grin. It was going to be nice to spend time with Harry and Teddy together, and while he was mostly calm by now, he still felt a little nervous.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 pm 

Harry had seated himself on a bench, a couple of yards away from the coral reef tank. Teddy was kneeling in front of the glass, his book opened onto a relevant page, and, every now and then, Harry saw the boy put a tally mark when he spotted a mentioned fish. Even in the dimmed, blue light Harry knew Teddy was soon going to run out of spaces to make annotations.
"How're you holding up?" Harry muttered, turning to eye Draco. The movements of the water reflected onto Draco's pale features, and, yet again struck by the other's beauty, Harry couldn't help but smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 pm 

Draco was sitting next to Harry, watching Teddy as he kept a close eye on the fishes in the tank. It felt peaceful and all too domestic, but Draco loved that Harry wanted him to be part of his life like this. It felt like a blessing to be perfectly honest.
"Good," he said with a warm smile, looking over at Harry as he spoke to him. He reached out to take his hand, intertwining their fingers without looking down at their hands. It really was nice to get to hang out casually with both Harry and Teddy, he could barely believe that they got this far. "I am really enjoying myself."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:08 pm 

A sense of relief made Harry's smile grow wider, and unable to maintain the eye contact, Harry glanced down at their hands with an almost flustered expression. He let Draco take his hand without any objection, gently pulling their hands onto his lap as he covered them with his free hand.
"I'm glad," Harry eventually exhaled, unable to express just how important it was to him that Draco felt comfortable around Teddy; Harry had absolutely no idea what to do if he hadn't, and desperately hoped he never would have to figure that out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:24 pm 

Draco started running his thumb over Harry's index finger, feeling more at ease than he had for a long time. While things weren't going to magically sort themselves out, then it felt a lot easier to manage whichever problems they might run into when he got to have moments like these.
"He's a really great kid," he said, nodding towards Teddy, who was still very absorbed by the fish in the tank. Seeing his excitement in doing tally marks for ever fish he saw was nice, and it really helped settle the feeling of domesticity. "I am really happy that you wanted me to do this with you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:05 pm 

The feeling of Draco's thumb brushing over Harry's skin made a chill run down his spine. The little caress seemed to drown out everything else in the room, and momentarily overwhelmed by it, Harry greatly appreciated Draco's mention of the child.
Harry's eyes moved from their hands to the child in front of them, taking a moment just to watch him.
"Of course I want you to," Harry started, his eyes still on the aquarium tank as he spoke. His voice was just a soft mutter, not finding it appropriate to raise his voice in such a quiet room. Finally, Harry turned to eye Draco and a smile once again appeared on his features. "I want you to do everything with us."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:21 pm 

Hearing Harry say such things made Draco's heart leap in his chest, causing him to look away from Harry and instead looking at Teddy instead, which didn't help at all, if he was being perfectly honest with himself. He was scared of getting too attached too fast, but he really, honestly wanted this with Harry.
He looked down at their hands, watching dark brown fingers intertwined with pale ones. Looking down at them, Draco tried to find the words to properly reply, but he found that there was nothing he could really say.
"Really?" He ended up asking, still looking down at their hand, his thumb never stopping the soft caress.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:11 pm 

Harry's eyes remained on Draco even when the other looked away. It was an intense and intimate conversation in a room that felt both too casual and too muffled for it to be appropriate. Teddy was only barely sitting out of earshot, and after all, this was Draco's first real interaction with Harry and Teddy at the same time.
"Yeah," Harry exhaled, not knowing what else to say. He wanted Draco to be a part of their lives, ideally to such a degree that there no longer were any kind of separation.
After another silent moment, Harry leaned forward, planting a heartfelt but brief kiss on Draco's cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 pm 

Draco felt like a 14-year old with his first boyfriend ever. He didn't know why Harry made him feel like that, but it both terrified and excited him in equal amounts. Even the soft kiss on his cheek made his heart jump in his chest, but in the end of it all he was happy to finally be a part of Harry's life for real.
"I'm glad," he said in a soft voice and he really was. He was still holding Harry's hand, needing it to remind him that it was actually happening and that he actually was going to be part of their lives for a good time now. He had to, he knew he couldn't skip out on them now. He was in this for the long run.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm 

Harry exhaled a soft, laughing sound at that answer. Unable to look at Draco while the grin was on his lips, he briefly glanced down at their hands.
"Good," he answered matter-of-factly. He did expect Draco to be content about the situation they were in; and, hopefully in their relationship too. Soon, his eyes were back onto Draco.
With a soft but purposeful gesture, Harry placed his fingertips against Draco's opposite cheek, gently forcing the other to turn his head slightly. Once angled towards him, Harry lent forwards to plant a sweet kiss slightly off centered on Draco's lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:52 pm 

The kiss was unexpected but very welcome. It all felt very domestic and Draco felt very at comfortable being with Harry like this. He grinned into the kiss, which was already lopsided and slightly off-mouth. It wasn't elegant in any way, shape or form, but it was a nice gesture of comfort nonetheless.
He broke the kiss off fairly quickly, not wanting Teddy to suddenly turn around and see, even if Harry had introduced him as his boyfriend it still seemed like a little much for Teddy to see them kissing already. He didn't want any of this to be rushed after all.
"Thank you," he muttered softly, not entirely sure what he was thanking Harry for, only knowing that he felt incredible thankful in that moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:54 am 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at that; a laugh that was too genuine and therefore too loud for the space. Seeming unbothered by that, Harry gave Draco's hand a squeeze.
"Have you been around me too much?, thanking me for unnecessary things?" he asked in a joken tone, as he lent slightly towards him.
A toothy smile was lighting up his face, and, obviously not expecting an answer, Harry let go of Draco's hand. Straightening his posture, Harry patted Draco on the knee before standing up. "Are we ready for an ice cream, Ted?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 51  Next