All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:30 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Because of the way that he had evaded the previous punch, Katsuro couldn't prevent them from falling over again. He also took the punch to his face. However he only did this because it would reduce the balance of the man trying to pin him down. WIth a swift kick to Greg's knee he could turn the tables around and pin Greg down instead. It was quite obvious that he wasn't going to just give up like last time. Katsuro properly secured his hold on Greg. "This is the wrong way to 'hit on someone' you know." Katsuro couldn't stop himself from making a 'funny' remark. Sure, Katsuro's speciality was shooting, but he was strong enough to be able to win a normal fist fight. He knew from their previous stumble that Greg was no lightweight in fighting either, however, it would not be easy to escape from his hold. Maybe it was lucky for Greg that Katsuro somehow couldn't get serious with fighting him. Later on he would surely ask himself why that was the case. Although right now he focused on upholding his hold on Greg and trying to estimate if he has calmed down or not.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:13 pm 

Luckily for the pair, there was no one in the park at the moment besides them and a fist fight would surely attract attention and possibly get policemen on their case. Of course both men wouldn't want that as Gregorio let out a short breath as Katsuro had kicked his knee, "Shut up!" he shouted as he was sure in his state of mind that Katsuro just loved toying with him as his eyebrows furrowed at Katsuro's joke, of course reading that as a taunt. Gregorio ended up giving Katsuro a right hook to the man's gut this time, if anything Gregorio was probably acting like a thug rather than a higher up, even if he was the Big Boss' kid. Was it that obvious that his father never acknowledged him as a son? Of course, him being paranoid about the other man possibly knowing about his family life was also a factor he was ostrichsized from the family but for now he wasn't thinking about that as he'd probably beat at Katsuro some more.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:40 pm 

Greg could want to beat Katsuro as much as he wanted, as long as Katsuro was pinning him down he couldn't move. Katsuro somehow had the feeling that Greg wasn't fighting seriously, this caused him to be unable to fight seriously as well. However, it was quite annoying that Greg seemed to be using him to relieve his stress. "Listen," he said in a quite serious tone to the man under him. "I am not your personal stressball. Nor do I want to spent my time with a child that is throwing a tantrum. If you can't behave yourself like a normal person then **** off. Do you understand that?"

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 pm 

Maybe Katsuro was something for Gregorio to take out his frustrations on, though it was apparent the other man could hold his own, possibly beat him to the ground if he wanted. Though now with Katsuro not fighting back at the moment, a bit of his paranoia was gone as he stared down at the other man. Maybe it wasn't worth beating the guy? He growled lowly as he decided to get off the other gangster. "**** you.* he muttered as he needed something else to take out his frustrations on, he was still suspicious about the other man of course as he decided to leave now before he really beat on the other man and get himself seriously hurt.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:53 am 

Katsuro let Greg leave. What a let down. They had been going along so well and after just a month of absence Greg behaved like this? Katsuro sighed. He swiped the dust off his suit and made sure everything looked orderly again. One last look to the direction where Greg had gone off to before he went back to his own place.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:31 pm 

Gregorio looked over his shoulder once he was out of the park, he huffed and pulled out a cig and began to smoke. He wasn't sure if that other man was worth trusting, even for their casual interactions. Now he felt like beating up some underlings if they blabbed about his personal life to the others or even worse, there was a rat among their ranks and spreading them around to the other gang. Growling lowly in frustration, he stopped as his phone buzzed, -There's some deadbeats you need to take care of. Hurry up and get it done- He huffed, another bother but at least he'd focus on that and get his mind off that other man.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 pm 

Katsuro went home. He didn't have to go to work until after a few hours. After cooking himself a light meal, he sat down to eat. Somehow the encounter with Greg didn't go out of his head. But more like asking himself what was wrong with that guy today, he wondered why he was so bothered with what he did. It couldn't be that he had found out that he was part of the Montague family. No that was impossible. All Greg knew was that he was a business man, not even what kind of business.
Without having reached a conclusion, Katsuro went for his usual rounds.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:30 pm 

Work was just work as usual, at least it got Gregorio's mind off Katsuro. For now. Breaking skulls and getting back loan money was ritual as well, along with insults from his brothers. Again, no word of approval from his father who ignored him as usual. Finally making it back home to his flat, both dogs were happy to greet him as he let out a sigh and got them fed as he figured he'd make a pizza in the oven. Plopping on the couch, he rubbed his eyes and temples, that Katsuro guy was something, a possible threat if he had been missing for an entire month and possibly getting surveillance on him. Hearing the buzz of the phone, he huffed as he picked it up, more family business. "Just who are you?" he asked aloud, wondering if Katsuro was watching him now.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:52 am 

Katsuro had other stuff on his mind than Greg. Not that he would ever think about spying on him. He had run into some trouble on his rounds. One of his clients had decided to make stuff difficult for him.He and his underlings couldn't just destroy stuff and break some bones without having clarity over the situation first. And the client was not really helping them with this either. This all delayed his rounds a lot. Which in turn made his brothers very happy because they could call him and make remarks about his laziness. All together it was an aweful night and Katsuro was happy when he could finally go home for a few hours of sleep

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 pm 

It was something that did preoccupy his mind, Gregorio huffed as he had finished his meal and the dogs were content to let their master dwell on his thoughts. Brutus went over to him and whined at him, only to get a light pat on the head. "Good dog." he muttered as he looked at the messages on his phone, again, his brothers were piling on more work on him, along with snide comments to him. Earlier today he had taken out his frustrations onto his underlings. His father had gotten word on him acting weird like this, surely this would just drag him down in favor and recognition. Huffing, he didn't want to deal with it as he went to go shower. A nice long and hot shower did slightly get his mind off Katsuro and a couple of phone calls, the man dropped down onto his bed, needing a nice long rest.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 pm 

The next day Katsuro had overslept, meaning that he didn't have any time to waste in the neutral zone. And to be honest he didn't feel like going there anyway after that weird incident with Greg. Just what did that guy want from him?! He was feeling frustrated and tired as he went on with his daily routine before work time started. To make matters worse, he had to visit the office before going on his rounds. With no other choice Katsuro put on one of his nicer suits and went his way. In the office he soon ran into one of his sisters. He only had two half sisters among his siblings, one younger and one older. Women didn't have much to say in the business but since they are directly related to the boss, they have to be treated with the greatest respect. Just like his "dear" bothers, Katsuro was not popular with his sisters either. "Hey bastard," his older sister greeted him in a rather neutral tone so that the insult almost went by unnoticed. "Good day my dear sister," Katsuro greeted back. He tried his utmost to not sound sarcastic. "What brings us the honour of your lovely presence in our lowly branch office?" He couldn't completely keep his sarcasm out of his voice. His older sister didn't even raise an eyebrow although she most certainly heard it. She was a truly fierce and strong lady with incredible intelligence. She knew exactly what had to be done at which time. Her future husband would surely thrive under her guidance. However, Katsuro wouldn't be so lucky. His sister didn't cut the chase and came right down to business. Katsuro would have to go to an arranged wedding meeting soon. Apperantly his sister had gotten the task to find a suitable bride for him, or just someone that would want him. "The meeting is next week, make sure to at least clean up a little." With these words and a critical look at Katsuro, his sister left.
Now Katsuro's day was completely ruined. Even smoking more cigarettes didn't help. He went for his rounds with two of his usual underlings. They knew to keep their distance when their boss had a mood like this. Otherwise they could get into the line of fire. Katsuro was almost happy when a random thug was so stupid to try and pickpocket him. This kid wouldn't get off lightly or with intact bones.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 am 

Gregorio ended up waking up late noon as he lazily opened his eyes and reached over for his phone, he had a bunch of missed calls and texts messages from his brothers. Well, they were never happy with him anyways and did nothing but order him around and he huffed as he had to get ready for whatever today was going to bring him. Just the normal routine of course, it was enough to bore him but keep him preoccupied as he took the dogs with him. He was wary of his surroundings, maybe a little too wary if Katsuro really was spying on him, it was a bit unnerving for him to think about. The day was normal for him as he did have to deal with people who didn't pay back their debts, these lot were the kind were the ones that were planning to skip town or go to the other family. So now he and his thugs had to dispose of them, what was worse was he had to pay back the family from his own pockets, which was always a pain. Luckily for himself, Gregorio wasn't much of a materialistic person though the most he spent on was for his kid or the dogs. Though he couldn't understand how people that needed the money for something only used it for something else entirely, it was truly mind boggling for him. -Stop by my place we need to talk.- Came a text from his mother. Gregorio huffed as he had a relatively good relationship with his mother, sometimes he left his son with her when he had to go off on his business, he figured he'd visit her after getting rid of the deadbeats. He wondered what she needed, he did anything for her, even his father didn't do much for her, he was at least a dutiful son towards her and trying hard to be the 'well done son' guy to his father. After getting his duties done, he huffed as he stretched as he dumped the body before having to get back to his family's territory, his mother didn't live anywhere near his father and didn't have contact with him either, it was probably for the better. She didn't live in a bad place, though it wasn't Beverly Hills either as Gregorio pulled up to a small one story house, getting himself and the dogs out, the dogs looked happy to be here as he went up to ring the bell. A woman opened up, quite in her late 40's as she looked over at her son, "You look like crap, come in boy." she said as Gregorio huffed and went inside. The Italian lady looked him over as she could tell he wasn't feeling well, she was a strawberry blonde in contrast to her red headed son."What ma?" he asked as he sat down in the kitchen table as his mother was affectionate to the dogs before giving her son a look, "What happened boy? You look more spooked out than usual." she said as she sat across from him as she was rubbing Brutus on the head as the other dog went over to his master. "Nothing ma." he said as he was avoiding the question, she was aware of her son's paranoid ways from the family and she gave him a look, "Someone got you hot and bothered?" she asked, rubbing Brutus' chin as she raised her eyebrow at the flinch Gregorio gave away, it seemed Gregorio was still bothered by Katsuro being possibly spying on him now. "No!" he blurted out, now looking like a child having a temper tantrum. "Hm. Someone's got you riled up. Who is it? It certainly isn't dear Cynthia." she said as she petted the dog before the other one came over to her. "Nothing Ma." he said as was trying to avoid any thought of Katsuro, "What?" he asked as his mother chuckled, "Someone must have an effect on you. I've never seen you like this before. " she said, before tapping the table, "But I called you here, seeing how your work gives you more time than the others." she said as he looked over at her, "Hm?" "I need someone dead."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 am 

Finally the night was over. Katsuro entered his apartment with a sigh. The random thug that had tried to pickpocket him was now probably on the way to the hospital. Probably. He had left him half beaten to death in an alley so he didn't know for sure. Katsuro didn't care either way. Tired from being so stressed out he went to take a shower. After eating a little bit he went to bed. Somehow he couldn't really fall asleep right away and strange thoughts started to cross his mind. If only Greg was really a woman, then he wouldn't have to go to this stupid meeting with this stranger. Even a gangster like him deserves some love in his life right?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:51 pm 

Gregorio had ended up staying over at his mother's place, she was often alone and he'd visit her sometimes and she'd babysit his son whenever he had work to do. She was aware of his mob work even if she didn't speak to his father, she just kept out of his work life and said nothing about anything mafia related. They ended up having a good old dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, she had taught him her recipe and he did the same for his son. His mother had suggested he'd have to find himself a better woman than Cynthia who didn't boss him around and smack him so much. Of course, the physical altercations didn't occur when their son was around and they at least agreed on that and Cynthia threatened Greg that if anything happened to her son that was mob related, he was going to be dead and it seemed she had mob connections. Making it home now, he huffed, he didn't want to admit to his mother that Katsuro had gotten him hot and bothered and was trying to get him off his mind. Plopping on the bed, he huffed and then sighed, wanting to get rest. Maybe he did need another woman in his life to distract him from that?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:05 pm 

The next day Katsuro went to the park again. He had not slept very well. Being pressured into meeting a woman and marrying this complete stranger wasn't very good for his mood either. Somehow he hoped that he would meet Greg but on the other hand he had been acting so strange lately that it would be better if they didn't meet. But then again if he really didn't want to meet then he wouldn't come here. Katsuro sighed as he lit up a cigarette while strolling through the park.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:14 pm 

When Gregorio woke up, it was past noon for him as he groaned and the dogs were in the room with him, Brutus whining for food as their master slowly got on with the routine. He had gotten a text from Cynthia, she needed to talk to him, and she wanted to meet in the neutral zone of all places, and he was hoping not to run into Katsuro. He was walking the dogs and stopped at the front of the park, that guy was always there and the dogs were pulling him towards the park, Rufus barking as he wanted in before being pulled back by Greg. "No." he simply said as he was looking into the park, maybe he wasn't in there? But he didn't want to take his chances, as he pulled on their leashes towards the town center, only to nearly bump into Cynthia who was squarely in his face. "Gah." he said as the other was frowning at him, the blonde tossed her hair over her shoulder as she petted the dogs. "What's the matter with you?" she asked as she saw the worry on his face and huffed, "Come on let's talk." she said as she was going to the park, which made Greg frown as he didn't want to go, "Can we not?" he said as he didn't want to take the chance but was grabbed by the arm and was dragged into the park with her. "Quit being so paranoid." she muttered as they headed in the park.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 pm 

Katsuro was walking around while smoking his cigarette. That is until he saw a familiar figure, or more like some familiar dogs that were (mis)behaving like usual. The gangster snickered. He wanted to call out to the owner but then he managed to pull himself back just in time. He was not alone. A cloud of blond was next to Greg. A woman. 'I thought that he had said that he had trouble with his woman,' Katsuro thought. He felt a smalw twinge of displeasure at the sight. But quickly his reasoning told him that this park was not their special place or hide out where they were not allowed to bring anyone else. Still, Katsuro did not call out to them or approach them, he simply turned around and walked away. No matter what sound reasoning there was, he didn't want to see this scene.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:58 pm 

The dogs went on ahead of the humans as if they were expecting the other frequent mobster here but he wasn't there when the pair arrived in his usual spot. Dragging Greg down with her on the bench, it seemed like someone had sat in it as Greg was looking around, Katsuro wasn't here it seemed, maybe it was for the best before Cynthia's voice popped his thought bubble. "Will you quit acting so paranoid?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him before huffing, "Honestly, you make it hard to deal with you sometimes." she muttered as Gregorio huffed back as he crossed his arms across his chest, "I'm surprised you've managed to put up with me for this long." he muttered as it was a little nice that the pair could be civil, most times. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked as Cynthia looked at him as she had her arms crossed against her chest. "Have you considered leaving your line of work?" she asked as Greg gave her a look and scowled, "You know well I can't." he murmured as he looked at the woman and huffed, "Did something happen?" he asked. He wondered if something happened or someone gave away info about him, "It's your son that's always a concern." she said as Greg huffed, "You know I can't go back." he murmured as both of them sighed, "If something does happen, I won't hesitate on taking him away from you." Greg frowned as he sighed, "I know that. I promise nothing bad won't happen to him." he murmured, maybe it was time to look for another lady companion? Though a flash of Katsuro went through his thoughts as he shook his head, why the hell did he have to pop in out of nowhere? Like he'd make a suitable companion, that was a scary thought as the dogs were sniffing around the bench, catching the familiar scent of the other gangster, and Rufus looked quite happy about it. "You'd better keep your word Gregorio." Cynthia said as she stood up, "You should probably get your head looked at." she said as the other man was still in thought and sighed, "For your sake and your son's." she said as he watched the woman go her own way. Brutus whined as he licked his master's hand, wanting to comfort him, "Time to find a companion, no?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm 

When it was time to work, Katsuro was in an especially foul mood. Of course the reason was not that he saw Greg with a woman earlier that day. That couldn't be it. No way. During his rounds he let his subordinates demolish the back office of an illegal strip club. The owner had wanted to end the 'contract' between the club and the family. This meant that Katsuro had to show him how important having an 'insurance' and 'security' was. Which was something he calmly explained to the owner before pushing over an expensive vase. In the end the owner had to admit defeat and had to accept that he wouldn't be able to escape. Katsuro didn't expect anymore trouble from that side. The rest of the night was rahter uneventful. Slightly disappointed that he couldn't find a reasonable excuse to vent his frustration, Katsuro headed home again. Settling in front of the window he silently smoked a last cigarette while looking at the stars that were already starting to fade.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:10 pm 

Work dragged along as usual for Gregorio as he was a little out of it as he had his thugs do most of the loan sharking collections, maybe he was too occupied on thinking what he should do about his son's security and the what-if situation if Katsuro really was spying on him. But either way, it was something that lingered on in his mind, not that gangster though. It couldn't be as he didn't know if this man was a legit threat to him or not. Sure, shooting deadbeats who couldn't pay back their dues were enough to keep his mind off Katsuro but it was still so bothersome. Unfortunately for him, he got some blood on his shoes, that was annoying now that he had to cover his tracks. "God darnit all." he muttered as this was more work for him. Slipping off his shoes, he wiped at the blood with a cloth and huffed as he needed a bleach wash for it as he headed home, letting his thugs dispose of the body as he gave them strict orders. Once home, the bathroom was smelling like bleach as he was cleaning the blood off his shoes, and he huffed. What a bothersome task, and he had to get the smell of bleach out so it wouldn't be too suspicious to any passerbys. Oh well, some air freshener would do the trick and he huffed, getting the dogs fed and a long soak in the bath someone cleared his mind. Hopefully he wasn't planning on seeing Katsuro again, he still wasn't sure what to make of that guy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next