All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:46 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

When Edward began to speak to her, he spoke in the language she really didn't understand all that much, but then it seemed he realized this and caught himself, changing so she could understand what he was saying. A little smile formed on her lips at his words, finding comfort in what he told her. It seemed he more than understood her predicament, and from how he acted, it seemed that he wasn't all that fazed by it. And lastly, what made her smile the most, was when he told her that she was not alone. That she had him. That made her feel really good, and she fought the urge to throw herself at him and hug him really tightly. Instead she just blushed deeply, and grinned like a fool.

He then answered her question of if he had found a room, and he said he had, the room right across from hers. Watching him set the book down, she was a bit saddened when he got up to leave, but knew that it was getting late. "Alright, good night!" She knew that he was taking the special classes for Exorcists, but she wondered how he would react when finding out her own specialty in the field. She had a rough guess of what his were, since he was carrying a scythe. She calls after him before he leaves. "Hey, and don't tell anyone I'm here, okay?"

The door closes, and she was alone once more. Sitting straight up on her bed, she sighs softly, glancing out the window, and for a split second she knew she'd seen the familiar face of Mephisto, no doubt watching what had been going on. He kept a close eye on her, more so that with Rin Okumura, considering what he was and everything. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she knew that Mephisto had every right to be suspicious of her, since her kind was much more dangerous even than the average demon. Plopping on to her back, she stares up at the ceiling, muttering something, so that the light flickered out, and she rolls on to her side, pulling the blankets up over her head, and quickly falling asleep, wondering what the next day was going to be like.

Everything was going to get out of hand, and even before she'd met Ed, she had a feeling that her entire world was about to be turned upside down and inside out. She knew she had to start being more careful than ever before, watching her back as well as where she stepped. Things were especially dangerous for her, extremely so. The night does not last long, and soon the sky was slowly being lightened by the sun that was inching up over the horizon, dawning in a new day, and a new beginning.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Edward smiled and softly nodded, he wouldn't tell a soul that she was there. Well maybe a actually dead soul, as they wouldn't actually be able to tell any of the living, unless they were rather powerful.. Edward then softly shook his own head. He should just head to bed and stop thinking so much.

The tall boy walked across the hall to the empty room and went inside, flicking on the lights for a moment as he looked around the room. He nodded his head softly before he threw his things on the ground, put the uniform he was given into the closest, leaned the scyth against the wall, then took off his clothes besides his boxers. Turned off the light and then got into bed, tomorrow would be the first day of both the normal school, and whatever charm school was. But in all truth, he would worry about it in the morning, and with that the boy fell asleep.

When the sun rise with the dawn, Edward found out that his room got morning sun. As the sun shawed right into his face as it came up. This made the boy groan softly as the sun hit his eyes. Though it did wake him up. Checking the time he realized he still had a hour or so till class would start. So he took this hour to take a shower, get dressed in his school uniform. Though a hood still appeared on it and covered his head and face, making him sigh.

After he was dressed and such, the boy took his scyth and went down stairs to the dinning hall. Four bowls of food sitting on the counter by the kitchen. Edward looked around, seeing no one who could have made the food. Yet he shrugged and took a bowl and then sat down and started to eat. Hearing foot steps above him as the other got up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:40 pm 

The warmth of the sun reached through the window of Happy's window, gently caressing her still sleeping face. For a moment she remained like this, but gradually began to wake, stirring softly, and opening her eyes. Sitting up, she yawns, rubbing her eyes with her hands before looking around her room, not wanting to get up off of her bed, so comfy and soft and safe. But she knew that even she had to get up, and so, rather grudgingly, moves off of the bed to get dressed. Instead of the uniform, Happy wore an outfit of similar design to what she wore yesterday, but different colors. As she went through her morning routine, she wondered if Ed was awake yet, no doubt he already was, since she knew that even Rin and Yukio were up at this time as well.

Speaking of, in their room, Yukio was once again fighting with his brother to get moving, already wearing his own clothing. "Come on Rin, why do we have to go through this every day?" Yukio groans, staring exasperatedly at his twin, hand to his forehead. "You don't have to, you know that four eyes?" Rin retorted, scowling at Yukio, fighting with the tie around his neck. "Why do we even have to wear these things?!" He growls, but eventually gets it tied, and with Yukio rolling his eyes, the two of them leave the room, heading to the kitchen, surprised to see that the new tenant Edward was already there and eating. "Hey there! Good morning!" Rin says in greeting, a big smile on his face, waving to Ed, grabbing his own food, followed by Yukio. "You looking forward to your first day here?" Yukio asks, eyeing the fourth bowl of food, wondering as always who the heck it was for. As far as he knew, there were only three people here, before only two, and yet as of late Ukobach, the demon who cooked their meals, kept making one extra. He never questioned it though, but it was something that tugged at his mind whenever he saw it.

Sitting down at the table with Rin and Edward, Yukio looked at his watch, making sure they had plenty of time to get to the school without being late. Since it was a weekend, it was only the cram school that was open today. After a while, Yukio finishes and gets up, placing his dirty dishes back where he got them, knowing that Ukobach would wash them. Turning to the other two, he speaks up. "I"m going on ahead, don't be late." With a wave, and a 'yeah I know' from Rin, Yukio leaves. Once he was gone, Rin turns to look at Ed. "Hey, want to walk to the school together?" He smiles.

Upstairs, Happy was finally finished with getting ready, and taking a breath she turns on spot, and in an instant vanishes, becoming invisible. With this, she leaves the room, closing the door quietly behind her, locking it with the special key Mephisto gave to her, before heading silently down the stairs, towards the kitchen. She hears voices, and pauses, letting Yukio pass her before continuing on her way. Heading in, she saw that Rin and Ed were still eating, and her food was on the counter. She knew that the others would not be able to see her, so she knew no worry, and went over to it. Waiting for the right time, she picks up her food when the others weren't looking and begins to eat behind the counter, smiling over at the glowing eyes that belonged to Ukobach. Holding a thumb up, only he could see her, and from her silent gesture of thanks, the eyes close, and she continues to eat.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:01 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward looked up as the twins entered the cafeteria, though he only gave them a soft wave as he ate. The young man already decided that he wasn't going to talk that much through the day, maybe just write everything down on a piece of paper to answer people or to talk. Though as Rin asked him if he was looking forward to his first day, he just gave the boy a nod and then took another bite of his breakfast. He then looked up to Yukio and smiled at him.

A few minutes pasted with no one saying anything, which he thought was a bit as he got the feeling that at least Rin liked to chat. Yet it Yukio he broke the silence by standing up and putting his plate back on the counter, then said he would be going on ahead, which made him tilt his head softly, but he just gave him a wave. Rin then asked Edward if he would like to walk to school with him, so of course he gave him a nod. He then quickly went into he bag and pulled out a price of paper and a pen. He then wrote. "Lead the way, I don't know where I'm going." He smiled softly and showed it to Rin.

Once Rin read the paper, Edward got up and went and put his plate back on the counter. He then saw that the fourth bowl of food was gone. He looked back at Rin and saw that he was looking away. So he poked his head over the counter and then saw Happy on the floor. He could only laugh softly and then gave her a soft wave before he backed away.

Edward went back to Rin, then wrote down quickly. "I'll meet you outside." He then put his stuff back into his bag, grabbed his scythe and then went outside. Once he we out sighed he looked around, almost everyone else was asleep. Yet he could feel the few who were awake and moving about campus. "Maybe today will be a good day.." he thought to him self as he waited for Rin.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:40 am 

Rin narrowed his eyes as he tilted his head slightly to look at the piece of paper that Edward had written on. "Uh, okay then." He grins, rubbing his hand on the back of his head. He wasn't sure why the guy was writing to talk today, as the detached voice that could be heard when Edward spoke didn't really register in Rin's mind. He was used to things like that, or at least for the most part he was.

Glancing up from her food, Happy saw Edward standing over the counter, and smiles a little as he waved to her. She places her forefinger to her lip, signaling for him to keep quiet about her being there, hoping he'd seen it as he turned and backed away from the counter. She was surprised that he was able to see her, as normally in this state no one could except for full demons. Even Rin and Yukio couldn't see her, though Kuro the cat could, but the two of them were sort of like friends, and it kept quiet about her being there in the dorm.

"Alright, see ya outside then!" Rin replies, waving a little before heading out of the dining room, making his way down the hall and outside, standing in the yard as he waited for Edward to do what he needed. Apparently, they'd gone out different doors, as it was about five minutes or so before Rin decided to look for Edward, and found him at the front entrance instead of the side, which was the one that Rin always took, since there was a path that led straight to the main building from there.

Not far behind Happy was trailing them, still invisible, not wanted to be found out just yet. That and she wanted to make sure that Edward didn't see her either, so was being especially sneaky as she stalked the two, who were making their way to the school. She turns into her bird form at one point, so even if they felt like they were being followed, all they would see was a small white bird with red eyes. Rin had a smile on his face, as he walked with his hands tucked behind his head, elbows up in the air. "So, you looking forward to your first day here? Since it's a weekend it is only cram school classes today." It didn't take them long to get to where they were going, and Rin put his key in the door, opening it to the dark and large hallway that held the classrooms for Exorcists.

"This way!" Rin announces, guiding Edward along. Happy slips in after them through the door just before it closed, wings fluttering silently, careful not to touch it on her way through. Reaching a classroom, they open the door, and it was revealed that some of the students were already present, but Yukio wasn't there yet. Rin goes to one of the seats, and sits down, "Sit where you want!!" It was pretty casual, and within no time one of the students, a female with blonde hair, comes over to Rin and starts talking to him. Happy stays outside however, waiting for someone apparently.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward stayed quite as he followed Rin into the charm school, not noticing that Happy had been following the two of them the whole way. Though he was still new to being a grim reaper, thus meaning he wasn't that good at knowing where life forces were at all times, and one that can change form is even harder. So Happy was in the clear till they entered a small space, such as a hallway or something of the like.

As Rin entered the class room, Edward wasn't far behind. He looked around the class room, seeing the other students, taking there own seats and talking to one another. Letting out a soft sign he went to the back and sat down by him self. Closing his eyes as he was still rather tired from having to wake up so early. Though that was the wrong move for him, since his good keep his face so dark he quickly fall back to sleep.

It wasn't till to long till Edwards weight brought him forward a bit, which made him wake up and look around him. He spotted a few different students had come and sat in his row, he wasn't sure what to do as they did seem a bit more normal then Rin and Happy, as well as him self. So after a moment of thinking, the large German took his note pad out and wrote down. "Hello! I'm Edward, a pleasure to meet you." He then pushed it infront of the person to his left, who was a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 pm 

Izumo looks over at the guy who had seemed to fall asleep, only waking when he almost falls face first against the table. She was watching him, not out of curiosity, but out of...well...disgust. She knew he was a new student, but he was so weird! When he turns to her, she quickly wipes her expression clean, though wasn't very good at it, since her eyes still held a semi-judging look in them, and her bottom lip stuck out slightly, eyebrows in a 'what?' appearance.

And that expression only grew when the guy wrote something down on a piece of paper, which was then shoved her way along the desk. She reads it, wondering why this was happening. From what he'd written his name was Edward... "Izumo Kamiki. Pleasure." She says in reply, not even trying to hide the fact that she was weirded out by what he did. Even in her voice, it was obvious how she was feeling at that moment. The girl who was talking to Rin looks over and sees, walking over with a smile on her face. "You're the new student right! Now I'm not longer the newest student!" She laughs a little, looking over to Izumo. "Miss Kamiki, hi!" Izumo rolls her eyes, sighing. "How many times do I have to tell you, just call me Izumo." Shiemi's cheeks turn red, and she looks flustered. "R-right Miss Kam- I mean, Izumo!"

Rin walks over and places his hand on top of Shiemi's head, who 'eeps', and looks to Rin. "Heya Ed! This here is Shiemi Moriyama. She's weird, but you get used to it!" He laughs slightly. "Heyyy! That's not nice Rin!" Shiemi says, a fake pout on her lips. Izumo just shakes her head, her focus elsewhere now. "Alright, class, that's enough talking. Rin, get to your seat." Yukio had entered the classroom, holding a clipboard. "Yeah, yeah, big shot four eyes is here, time to be bored for a while." Rin gives Edward a quick wave before going to his seat, and Shiemi follows suit, sitting at a table by herself. "Watch it Rin, I can give you detention if I wanted to." Rin just laughs.

Yukio moves to the front of the classroom and crosses his arms over his chest. "Alright, class, today we're gaining a new comrade." Yukio looks to Edward, but not saying anything. "If you want to get to know him, do it after class, please. Today we're going to be reviewing the different ways one can use medical herbs to heal victims who've been affected by demonic miasma." He turns and writes a few things on the chalkboard. "These are pages in your textbooks that will come in handy when studying and reviewing. You can partner up, and if you need any help, just ask me." He finishes, and the students begin to mingle. A group of three boys joined together, one bald with glasses, one with two toned hair and multiple ear piercings, and one with what looked to be dyed pink hair. Rin sits by himself, as does Shiemi, and Izumo.

Out in the hallway, Mephisto Pheles stood next to the classroom door, the little white bird sitting on his shoulder. He had a stoic expression on his face as he lifts his hand so that the bird could hop onto his hand, where it stays, fluttering it's wings and looking up at him as he runs his forefinger down it's back. "Do you want to go in today?" He asks the bird, and it pauses, tilting its head to the side for a moment, before turning away. "No? You know you can." A flicker of a tail, as if it didn't care. "Well, alright then. Do what you wish." However, he had other plans. Putting the bird up on top of his hat, he went into the classroom, walking over to Yukio, and begins to talk to him.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:59 am 

2nd Year (1)

Things seemed to only worsen as Edward pushed the paper to Izumo, she seemed to find him weird and didn't really like him. Though he couldn't expect everyone to be like Happy and the twins. So he didn't hold it against her or anything, though she could have tried a bit harder to hid the fact. Yet the boy didn't have to long to think on the fact the the hole beside him thought he was weird, as another girl walked up to the table and started to talk to him. She seemed to be a bit out of her element here at the school, like he was. She also called Izumo, Miss Kamiki, which he did find a bit odd. He knew that the cutler in Japan and Germany was a bit of the same. Though he didn't think school aged kids like him would be calling someone miss.

Rin was the next to approch the table, introducing the blonde girl as Shiemi, so the large German smiled, reaching over to take the paper from infront of Izumo. Holding it up for her to see, pointing to it so she would know his name was Edward. He then put the paper back down, smiling softly to the girl. Though most likely she would not have seen his smile, as his hood may have blocked the view. Yet he didn't really care, soon enough Yukio came in to start the class. Which meant everyone had to go sit down, Rin making some comment with his brother retorting in one way or another. Edward found this rather funny, watching the two bicker even when one held much more power over the other.

The students started to break off into little groups, well really one group brook off and the others did there own thing by them selves. He took out his book and started to read, though he didn't understand half the words as he was still learning Japanese, the other half of the words just meant nothing to him as he had no idea what they meant, as they were something about how there was a hole nothing side to this world. Or something along those line, which meant he really wasn't sure at all what he was reading.

Not wanting to disturb the other students around him, he slowly rised his long arm. Holding it up on the air for sometime. Yet Yukio didn't seem to see it, or maybe it wasn't something they do in Japan. So he stood up, picking up the book and walk towards Yukios desk. Once he was at it he leaned down, yet he still towered over the man in his chair. He opened his book, showing one of the pages he suggested. Quietly talking so the other students couldn't hear me. "I'm having troubles.. I can't read Japanese very well and the other half of the words don't mean anything to me.. do you have a book in English, better yet German?" He asked, not sure what else to do till he could figure out what the other half of the words meant. He just hoped that Yukio could help him out with his problem, other wise he would be stuck not able to do his work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:45 pm 

Yukio was sitting at his desk, looking at one of the papers from the stack of them that were placed in front of him, when Edward came over to him. Looking up from what he was reading, he pushes up his glasses as he listens to what Edward had to say, glancing for a brief moment at the book that the other male was showing him. Yukio gives Edward a small smile and was about to speak up when a different voice speaks before him.

"Yes, indeed we have copies in German, my good man." Mephisto Pheles stood there, a grin on his lips and a mischievous look in his eyes as he looked at Edward. He tips his hat at the young man, the bird that was perched on top fluttering its' wings to try and keep from falling off. Yukio stood up in respect for Mephisto, bowing slightly. "Mr. Okumura, good to see you. I have something that I must speak to you about." Mephisto doesn't wait for a response from Yukio, even though he'd just been about to reply.

He instead turns to Edward again, reaching into his coat that he was wearing, pulling out a key that was an identical copy to the one Rin had used in order for them to get into where they were now. He holds it out to Edward, handing it to him. "Here, this is for you. Use it to get to these classes. It can be used on any door or entrance." Reaching up, he lets the bird flutter onto his finger. "Alright then, you also need that book, don't you. Maiyu, show him the way."

The bird twitters softly, darting here and there, and once Edward was ready, it flitters out of the room, pausing in the hallway, waiting for him to follow it. It takes off again, and this repeats, pause and wait until they reach a small door that opened to reveal a storage room for school supplies. Going inside, the bird moves through the many shelves, landing on top of a pile of books, chirping lightly to let Edward know where to look.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward looked up to Mephisto Pheles as he told him they did have copy's in German. Which lead Edward to breath a small sigh of relief, as this would make his life easier. Yet the head master of the school was not done, as he pulled out a key and gave it to him. Explaining it would open any door into the hallway that would get him into the charm school classes, which was helpful. He wouldn't have to relie on Rin to get him into the classes.

He went to thank the head master, but it seemed he had other plans, which lead to Edward following a little bird out of the class and into a supply closest. The small bird landing on a pile of books, so Edward started to dig through them. He went through many books in many different languages, some looked like they haven't seen the light of day since they were first printed, others in old languages, one even in the old Norse writing. "You think I would be able to find one in German already huh?" He asked the little bird, looking through a few more books before he found one in German. "Ahhh! Danke mein kleiner Freund." He smiled, standing back up.

Since he had his book, Edward went to the door and held it open for the little bird. Once it left he stepped out and closed the door behind him, heading back down the hallway with the little bird. The bird didn't seem to mind that he had a second, rather scary voice, but then again it was also a bird. So it probably didn't mind a lot of things in this world. So I a soft sigh the large man stopped at his class. "Thank you again." He told the bird, before stepping into the class room, walking back to his seat and sitting back down. No one seemed to notice that he had left, so he went back to work. Which was much easier since he couldn't read his book fully.

After a while he finished the work, yet there was still time left in the class. Which meant he had time to do well nothing, he looked around the room. The one group of boys still seemed to be working away, Rin and the two were the same. After a moment of debating what to do, he stood up and went to Rin. Sitting down beside him, looking down at his work. "So, how is your work going?" He smiled softly, being quit as not to alarm the others about his voice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:28 pm 

As Edward looked through the pile of books, the litter white bird with red eyes fluttered around the room, hopping here, flying there, twittering a response when Edward asked about being able to find a German copy. There were lots of different types of books in there, in many different languages, some that humans were unable to read, but others...could. The bird flew around as it waited for the young male to find what he was looking for. Turning its head when Edward seemed to be thanking the bird, which then chirps in response, almost as if saying that it was alright, and it was glad to help him find what he was looking for.

Fluttering quickly out of the door that was held open for it, the bird flew down the hallway back to the classroom where Mephisto was waiting at the doorway. The bird flies over to him, landing on top of his hat, chirping happily, hopping back and forth, fluttering its wings and tail feathers. "I'm guessing Maiyu was able to help you out?" Mephisto asks, smiling, but doesn't wait for an answer before turning to walk down the hallway, talking to the bird that seemed to be having a conversation with him.

Inside the classroom, the students were still studying, or at least it looked like that for some of them. Rin was making his pencil stand on its tip on his forefinger, balancing it, but when Edward came over he loses focus, and it falls onto the desk, the tip breaking off. Rin grins at Edward, laughing quietly at the question that was asked. If Edward saw his papers, the answer to that would be evident, and he would see that some of the answers near the top had been filled in, but below there was just scribbles and doodles, evidence that Rin had gotten bored and was just distracting himself until the end of the class.

Up at the front of the class, Yukio looks up from one of the papers he was reading over, to speak to the class. "Twenty more minutes. I want you all to turn those papers in at the end of the class, so please, no goofing off. I'm talking to you Rin." Yukio looks to his brother, who just sticks his tongue out. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, friggin four eyes mole face." He mutters this under his breath, pulling out another pencil, groaning as he looked to his paper. "This sucks..."

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward couldn't help but smile as he realized Rin had done next to nothing on the work they had to do. Yet he could also tell that Rin could be smart, when he wants at least. But he could tell that It would not be one of those times, so he slowly slide his complete sheet over to Rin. "Don't get cought." Was all he said, before he leaned back in his chair.

Once class was over, Edward took his sheet back and then handed it to Yukio. "See you later." Once more he said quitily as not to let anyone other then Rin, Happy, Yukio and the head master know about the second voice. He then went back and sat beside Rin, as he knew in Japan that in most schools the teachers were the ones who moved from class to class instead of the students. He wasn't sure why things were this way. Though he guessed it might make things easier on the students, as they couldn't be late to class, only the teacher.

For the rest of his Classes, Edward sat in the back by him self and quitly did his work by him self, not bothering anyone else. By the end of his classes, Edward thought he had a pretty good grasp of what he had gotten him self into. At the end of his last class he stood up and stretched out with a soft yawn, glad to be done with school for the day. He looked to Rin and walked over to him, softly tapping his shoulder. "So, what do you normally do after charm school on the weekend?" The young man asked, his face hidden beneath his hood, making him seem just that more scary and weird to others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 pm 

Rin was relieved that Edward was willing to share his worksheet, and by the end of the class he'd copied it all, and handed in his own copy to the front of the class. Yukio glances down at the paper, raising an eyebrow, but a small smile could also be seen as Yukio sighs softly, shaking his head. It seemed Rin would never learn. But right now was not the time to get onto him, and Yukio just leaves the classroom, so that the next class could commence.

The day seemed to drag by, or at least that's how Rin felt, as he leaned back in his chair, so that there were only two feet of the chair on the floor. Crossing his arms over his chest, he doesn't bother paying attention any longer to what the teacher was saying. Leaning his head back he groans, rolling his eyes to the back of his head, mouth hanging open, and eventually falls asleep like this, snoring softly with a bit of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth, falling down his chin.

He only wakes up when he was tapped on the shoulder, jumping suddenly, knocking the chair over in his haste to get up. He rubs his hand across his chin, wiping the spit from his mouth. When he saw it was just Edward, his face turns red as he rubs the back of his neck, grinning, a nervous chuckle could be heard from him as he picked up the chair. Hearing the question, Rin tilts his head, still smiling as he replies. "Study some more. Or at least...that's what the others do. I usually just go back to the dorm and play video games. Or read manga...or nap." Shoving his hands in his pants pocket, he shrugs. "You wanna do something? Maybe Shima, Bon, and Konekomaru can hang out with us..."

Moving to leave the room, he waits for Edward, walking next to him. The others had already left, even so Rin had a strong idea he knew where he'd be able to find them if Ed did want to hang out with them. If not, well, that was okay too. Leaving the building entirely, he was surprised to see a short girl with white hair and red eyes standing there, wearing a unique looking outfit. The girl, Happy, gets a big smile on her face when she sees Edward. "ED-KUN!" She giggles, jumping up and hugging him, before peeking at Rin, who was just staring. "Who is this?" Rin asks, shock having died down and he was smiling at her. Letting go of Ed, Happy drops to the ground, and gives Rin a cheeky salute. "I'm Happy!" She says, grinning at him. "I'm glad you're happy, but what's your name?" Rin asks, placing a hand on her head. "HAPPY!" Rin just looks at Happy with Confusion, before looking over at Edward. Happy was frustrated, and gave a pout, puffing her cheeks out as she sticks out her bottom lip.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward shrugged softly as he walked with Rin, he didn't really care what they did. Though playing some video games did sound nice, just relaxing as they play whatever Rin has to play. As they walked out the door, Edward looked down to Rin. "I'm ok with anything really, but playing some games sounds pretty good. What do you have?" He smiled, walking with Rin out of the building.

As the two stepped from the charm school door, Happy was waiting for him outside. Before he could say anything she jumped on him, giving him a hug. He happily returned her hug, before letting her go so she may stand on her own two feet. Rin asking who she was, yet he didn't seem to understand that her name was happy. Edward laughing softly, shaking his head. "Her name is Happy, I know I was a bit confused as well. Just go with it." He said, then softly patted the girls head. "Here for more sweets?" He teased the small girl as he started to walk again. Though he wasn't sure where to go.

"Hey Rin, why don't you lead us? I am rather bad with directors, and Happy will just lead us to a sweets shop." He laughed softly, already a few feet away from Rin as he had longer legs then the two of them. Edward wasn't sure what the three of them would do, as he wasn't sure if anyone other then himself and Rin somewhat knew happy. But he was sure that the three of them would be able to find something to do, hopefully it would be something fun.

After the moment of thinking to him self, he looked back at his two new friends. Realizing that he was already a few feet away from Rin and Happy, he stopped and then used his head to jester to follow him. "Come on, like I said. I have no clue where I'm going." He gave the two a smile, not like they could see it though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 am 

Rin blinked, as realization started to set in at what the two were trying to tell him. "You're name is Happy? Like that cat!" He grins at her, and she smiles. "I'm Happy! But I'm not a cat." She grins, giggling when Ed turned to her, asking if she was there for more sweets. "Yes!" She nods, patting the bag that rested on her hip. "I need more." She was glowing with joy, and Rin couldn't help but grin even more. "Well, we could stop by a sweet store." Happy's eyes glow, and she gets excited, taking a big sharp inhaling breath. "REALLY?!" Her eyes glow and shimmer as she looks at Rin, almost drooling at the very thought of candy. "Hehehe, yeah!"

Rin looks up to Edward and nods, surprised when Happy takes his hand, tugging him along so they were now walking with Ed, and when they were close, she reaches out and takes Ed's hand as well. For a short while, she remains between them, skipping along, a happy smile on her face as she hummed under her breath, enjoying her walk with Edward and Rin. After a short while though she switches up, and hops onto Edward's back, holding onto his shoulders tightly, her legs gripping to his hips, and placing her cheek in the middle of his back, giggling softly. "She really likes you huh?" Rin asks, looking at how content the girl seemed to be.

He then remembers Edward's question about games. "Oh, and for games, I don't have much really, just a bunch of old ones for a handheld. That's okay, right?" Hopefully, it was, or Edward was just out of luck. Guiding them down the path, they reach a sidewalk, a little further than where Edward had first met Happy. But instead of staying along the edge, Rin takes them further in, where more and more people could be found, and it was a lot more busy, but not incredibly so. "We can stop by a convenience store, and Happy here can get herself some treats, and I wanna see if they have any more Shounen Jump magazines."

When they reach the said convenience store, Happy stays on Edward's back, not wanting to get down. Instead, she points towards the ice cream bin with one hand, while keeping a firm hold on Edward's shoulder with the other, and kicks her heels a little almost as if she were riding a horse. "To the creamy ice!" She says with a goofy tone, smiling so wide that it made her eyes shut. When they get over to the bin, she hopes he would kneel or bend or something so she could reach her hand into the box, and pull out a strawberry and vanilla flavored ice cream bar. Like before, she points, this time using the ice cream bar like a finger. "To the cash register. Unless...you wanna get something?" She giggles, not minding to wait a little before paying.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:46 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward smiles as he walks hand in hand with Happy, he looked over to Rin with a little laugh as they walked with Happy between them. Yet that didn't last long as Happy jumped onto his back, holding him as tightly as she could. Edward held onto her legs to keep her up as he walked, once more looking to Rin. "Yeah, I don't really know why." Edward couldn't help but softly squeeze Happy's legs, as he follows Rin to the convenience store.

Once instead of the store, Happy seems to believe that he had turned into some kind of horse. Edward was more then happy to be said horse. With a soft, and over the top nya like horse sound, He made his way to the bin, kneeling downso she can take what she wanted. Before he reached in and took out a fudge pop for him self. "You know, we should have a coconut, would make a great horse walking sound." He then soft laughed to him self, thinking about a old movie.

After a moment, Edward called out to Rin. "Hey, you done?" The second voice yelling out with it, a few others in the store looking around confused a bit. Though Edward did not notice this, as he was enjoying his self at the moment. Almost forgetting about the second voice as he started to wonder through the store, looking for Rin. Once he was found, Edward walked him and carried Happy to the counter. Setting down there sweets, then paying for them as Happy seems to have no money. Once that was done, the three of them started towards wherever the group of guys were.

Once they were walking again, Edward wondered where they were going. Since he still hadn't seen much of the rather large town that was home to both his new school and his new life. So far it is was good, he made three new friends, none of them seemed to mind the second voice, and no one had yet to ask any questions about him or his past, or even the fact why he had a scythe with him at all times. They also seemed to not mind that a fog started to come around their feet. This actually worried him, was it maybe all in his head? Or was there another force at play that was coming then from seeing it? He would now have to read through his new book from cover to cover it seemed.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 pm 

Rin found what he was looking for in the convenience store, as well as finding himself a treat, going to the front counter to pay with Edward. He smiles at the cashier, holding out some sort of coupon and whatever change was needed to pay for the Shonen Jump magazine he'd picked up, as he no longer was given permission to look at Yukio's, since the last time he got tears all over it from reading such a moving manga. All three leave the store, and began walking again, Rin of course pointing out places that he thought were interesting, like a street where a good arcade could be found, a bakery, a sweet shop, and other convenient spots. Happy was just happy to eat her ice cream treat, still riding on Edward's back like he was a horse, her feet swinging in and out in front of him, giggling with joy.

"Hey, so if ya don't mind me asking...where are you from? Both of you?" Rin looks at Edward, then at Happy, who pauses with her ice cream still in her mouth to look at him, wide eyed. She blinks a couple of times, before just shrugging, and Rin gets a slightly frustrated look, but it was all in good fun. "Hey, come on, don't be like that! You can't NOT know where you're from!!" He balks a bit, pretending to be offended when she pulls out the ice cream from her mouth and sticks her tongue out at him, before just laughing and grinning wide, turning his attention to Edward as she continued to eat.

Rin did notice everything about him, the scythe, the weird way he talked, the strange mist and the robes, but to Rin, who was what he was...that sort of thing wasn't very strange. It made him curious of course, but he wasn't about to go prodding into Edward's business like that. He wouldn't want others doing that to him, so he wasn't about to do that to others. Common courtesy, something he learned from his late father. Though...his dad had been pretty strange too, that was for sure. But, strange made up this world he lived in, what with demons owning exorcist schools and everything that existed in between. So, for now, he was just content with hanging out with the dude, if Edward wanted to tell him certain things, he'd let Ed tell him on his own time, no sooner.

Happy, on the other hand, finally finished her ice cream, holding up the stick like it was some mighty sword or a sacred item, the sun shining on it just right. "I have finished! And who is it that is the winner?! ME!!!" She begins to laugh heartily, mouth open wide and shoulders exaggeratedly rising up and down as she did so. "Mwuahahahaha!!! All shall bow down to the Mighty Happy!!" Lowering her hand, she holds the stick out in front of Edward's face, showing him that it had the word 'WINNER' written on the side. "See?" She grins wide, giggling. Rin looks to her, his own lips turned up in a smile. She sure was a strange girl.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward was happy enough with carrying Happy on his back, she was small and light. Though he did hope that Happy would learn to save her money, as he wouldn't be able to keep buying her sweets. Yet it was nice that he had made a friend so quickly, they were both a bit odd so it worked out fine.

Edward looked to Rin, giving him a shrug as well before actually telling him where he was fine. "I'm from Berlin, in Germany of course. You?" He asked, seeing as Rin was more comfortable around him he saw no reason to hide his voice, if Rin had any other questions he may answers them. Though he still would have to think about if he felt comfortable enough with Rin or even Happy, especially talking about his recent pass. Though as he thought about it, he may be good for him to talk about it.

Edward couldn't help but jump a bit as Happy suddenly yelled out, he would turn his head to the side and loook up to her. Rising a eyebrow, seeing that her stick said winner. He wasn't sure what she had won, but he gave her thumbs up. Only to quickly replace his hand where it was, so Happy wouldn't fall off of his back.

Looking back to Rin, Edward smiled. "So, I assume you are friends with the others in the charm school? I feel like I messed up my first day, with you know, not talking and writing down to talk..." he sighed softly, squeezing Happy's legs, a bit to hard.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 pm 

When Edward asked where Rin was from after stating that he was from Germany, Rin grins a little bit, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck, a nervous expression on his face. Maybe not so nervous really, but somewhere along that line as he gives a little grin, brows pressed together slightly. "Ah-hahaha...that's...complicated..." He chuckles softly, before just shrugging a little bit. "I'm from Japan." He wasn't about to go into his whole life story about his mother and his father, where he was born and all that complicated, deep, and detailed stuff. So for now, that answer would have to make do.

After the bit with Happy getting excited over the WINNER Popsicle stick, Rin looks to Edward when he asked, or more like stated, that he, Rin, was friends with the others. "Yeah, I guess you could call them my friends. We've had our ups and downs, but it all worked out in the end, ya know?" Once again, a story for another time. "Don't worry about it, they'll warm up to you in no time at all." He reaches out and pats Ed's shoulder, giving him a bright smile, chuckling. "Besides, it's mainly Izumo you have to worry about. She main seem like a pain, but inside she's a big softy."

Just as Happy's legs were being squeezed, she bonks him on the back of the head hard with her fist, and Rin moves away as she pushes off of him, jumping from his back and flipping in the air to land softly on the ground. Rin stops, watching as the small girl places her hands on her hips, a frown on her face and her eyes narrowed, cheeks puffed out defiantly. "What was THAT for? That hurt!" There were red marks on her thighs where he'd squeezed too tightly, and for her, as small and thin as she was...she pretty much had no meat on her bones with how skinny her body seemed to be.

"Hmph!" She turns away defiantly, nose in the air, and without another word, jumps up onto the roof of the nearest building, which was two stories tall, before dashing away by hopping from roof to roof before she disappeared in the distance. What she didn't notice though, was the pair of purplish pink eyes that watched her move away from the two boys. "Hmmm..." The eyes narrow, and disappear from the shadowed alleyway that was around the corner from where Edward and Rin were standing, Rin staring off after the receding form of Happy.

"Well THAT was weird..." Rin looks to Edward, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Is she always like that? She comes off as an odd one, doesn't she?" He tilts his head, thoughts running through his mind. There was something...off about her. "She kinda reminds me of Mephisto in a way...but of course, she's not an old, creepy dude with a weird outfit fetish...though, her clothes ARE pretty strange!" He grins now, chuckling. Maybe he was just imagining things. Because there was also something not normal about Edward too. In fact, no one in the cram school was considered...normal.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward would nod as Rin told him where he was from, even if at fort he didn't off a straight answer, though the two had just met so he wouldn't be digging. Of course the next point from him was that his group of friends were nice, having they up and downs, he was wondering what kind of up and downs they had. After all the group were all in cram school, something that Edward hadn't heard of till about a month ago. So this was all very new to him, so far half of things said to him didn't make much sense.

Rin would also reside him that he only had to worry about the one girl, who's name he couldn't say right, she did seem a bit prickly when they first met. Again that could be just the way he tried to talk to her. He was going to say something, but Happy hit him on the back of his head, jumping off of him. Edward wouldn't lay, he forgot just how small Happy was compared to him. With a rather heavy sigh the young man would watch as the girl jumped onto a roof, running off towards wherever.

He nodded towards Rin, pulling a note pad out to speak to him. "She is a odd one, but then again you just have to look towards a few of the others from cram. I would say almost all of us have something weird or strange about us. I mean look to me, large, clearly not from here, weird large cloak, and a scythe that i always have. Not what I would call normal." Was all written down on a page in the note pad.

As Rin and Edward walked towards whatever, the large German man would yawn softly. "So, Shall we head out somewhere? I mean I would rather not just go back to the dorms. But if you have something else planned today I could just go find something to do around town. I'm sure there is a arcade or something around." Edward wrote down, holding the pad up long enough for Rin to read it, placing it away after wards. In truth, Edward didn't want to take up to much of Rins time, he also didn't want to keep Rin from anything if he needed to go somewhere.