All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco opened her eyes the next morning and sat up on the couch to look at the time. She hadn't gone to bed and she was still wearing the clothes from yesterday, minus the shoes. The time was 7:30 on her phone, she sighed and got up to make breakfast. Draco had left the balcony door in the hotel room open last night after watching Hisoka's flight disappear from view and forgot to close it before sleeping on the couch, so people would be able to smell what she was cooking.

Draco just cooked something random to eat but it smelled amazing because she was trying some of the techniques that a Gourmet Hunter had taught her to bring out the flavors of the food. Draco had made two servings and yelled towards the second bedroom in the hotel room, "Breakfast is ready Hiso-" Draco paused as she remembered that Hisoka had left last night and looked down at the floor. Draco then put the food in a bentou box and decided to eat it for lunch. Draco finished her breakfast and walked towards the bedroom her things were in and got ready for the day. Even if going outside was painful for her it was better than spending the whole day in an empty hotel room wondering when Hisoka would get back.

Draco left the hotel room wearing a black and red hoodie, black boots, a golden locket, and a simple black skirt. On the back of her hoodie was the constellation of the Dragon emroidered with white thread, she had the hood up over her head, she had her art bag over her shoulder and the bentou box in her right hand. Draco passed by the young man from yesterday without so much as a glance, she had noticed him but she didn't want to bother him since he didn't seem to like her company yesterday. Draco walked down the street and didn't speak to anyone. An older man who was dressed like a hoodlum and walking around like he owned the city bumped into her but Draco said nothing and kept walking. Draco felt the man who bumped into her grab her shoulder and say, "Aren't you gonna apologize for bumpin' into me, ya' freak-a-zoid?" Draco simply said, "You're the one who bumped into me, so no." Draco felt the man pick her up by the front of her jacket and punch her in the face. Draco didn't fight back since she didn't feel any pain from the punches, even if they were causing slight damage from her lack of defense, there was no point when she didn't feel any of it. Draco didn't even flinch away from the man's punches, she just took them without a care in the world.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:10 pm 

Looking For An RP

After resting for a short while, getting bored of just sitting there on the bench and receiving rude or confused looks from passerby, he gets up, deciding to move on with his search for food. Moments earlier he'd smelled something amazing from nearby, and he was pretty sure it was someone cooking something in either the hotel behind him or somewhere close. It made his stomach gurgle softly, and the scent was so intense and aromatic that it made his mouth water uncontrollably. He'd missed as the girl from the night before had passed him by, as to him she was as plain as the rest of the people that walked by. Her appearance that might be new to some, was unimportant to him, so she blended in like the colors of a paint pallet running together.

Standing up, he stretches before beginning to walk again, soccer ball hanging over his shoulder, his fingers having a tight grip on the closed end of the net bag that held it. Up ahead, about ten meters, there seemed to be some sort of commotion going on. Raising an eyebrow, he could see it was some tall guy with his back to him, getting an attitude with someone he could not see. Then, all of a sudden, the guy swung on whoever it was that he was trying to get an apology from, punching them, and from the small gap that was given, he could see it was that annoying girl from the grassy hill by the ocean. Frowning, he tilts his head softly, not really wanting to get caught up in something like this, but knowing that he couldn't just let a dill hole like that get his way.

So, taking a step forward, in the blink of an eye a pane of ice extends outward from his foot, moving too fast to keep up with, so that it suddenly enveloped the man's feet, encasing his legs in ice, then it quickly crawled up his body, so that in mere seconds the man's entire body was enveloped in ice, as the young man with grey hair stepped forward, a bored expression on his face. "Oi, oi, stop causing problems in public, you ass. Don't you know that sorta thing is what a dick wad would do? Are you ****ing stupid?" The only part of the man's body that hadn't been turned to an ice cube was his head, and he had a scared expression on his face as the young guy glared at him, a frown on his face and his eyes narrowed.

The older guy's teeth were chattering as he looked at the kid, trying to speak but he could not. But that didn't matter, as the blue eyed male's attention was diverted to the girl. He just looks at her, raising an eyebrow, looking at the bruises and cuts on her face and arms. Was she some sort of idiot, or did she just ALLOW herself to get beat up? "Just because you can't ****ing feel pain, doesn't mean you should let people beat on you, moron. Let people walk on you enough, and that's all everyone is gonna think of you as. A piece of **** to step on, over and over again, pummeling you into the ground and taking a **** on your broken body." He leans against the frozen man casually, giving her a look that pretty much said for her to get her **** together.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco felt the man's grip on her jacket loosen as his body was encased in ice, except for his head. Draco got out of the man's grip effortlessly and had an idea of who had stepped in and sure enough it was the young man from last night. Draco just watched as he told off the man that had been beating her up. He then turned his attention to her and basically scolded her for letting herself get beat up. Draco looked at him with a blank expression and said, "It doesn't really matter to me if that's what other people see me as, it just gives me an advantage when they underestimate me like that. Plus a few more scars won't make much of a difference to anyone who sees me." Draco figured she should at least give him something to thank him. Draco gave him the bentou box and said, "I forgot that the person I was staying in the hotel with left last night so I made too much. You can have it if you want. Thanks for helping me. Bye." Draco turned and was about to walk away.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Tch..." He looks at her with disdain in his eyes, hearing her words. "It doesn't really matter to me...blah blah ****ing blah. People like you **** me off." He pushes over the frozen man, who collapses to the ground, the ice shattering from his body, and as soon as he could move the man scrambled off, getting away as fast as he could. The young male didn't really seem to care, as his eyes were focused on the girl standing in front of him, about to walk off, but he grabs her by her shoulder and forces her to look at him. "When you say that, it's not them underestimating you, it's YOU underestimating THEM. With a shitty ass mindset like that you'll wind up getting yourself killed. I don't ****ing care what happens to you, but I'm sure as hell someone else does."

He held the bento in his hand, and even though it smelled delicious, no doubt it was what he had smelled earlier, he suddenly drops it, bringing his arm back and was about to swing forward to seemingly punch her, until someone else made his way to take the blow just in time. Tsunami grunts as the powerful hit makes contact with his stomach, he'd seen what was going on and had tried to get past the crowd that had formed. He didn't know who this guy was, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let him hit Draco. The grey haired male takes a few steps back, eyes showing surprise at the sudden appearance, but quickly going back to normal.

"You alright, Draco?" Tsunami asks, not turning to look at her when he spoke, keeping his eyes focused completely on the stranger. "He didn't hurt you...did he?" His fists were curled tightly, and the look on his face was serious. This look was a striking contrast to the usually happy-go-lucky smile he wore. If this guy had hurt her...there would be hell to pay. The grey haired male had caught the bento with his foot, not a single drop of food had come out, and gently picked it up, holding it in his other hand. That pink haired guy was fast...maybe almost as fast as he was...A smirk grew on his lips, as he took a few more steps back. He wondered how this would play out.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm 

Draco was surprised when the grey haired teen grabbed her shoulder and spun her to look straight at him as he lectured her about her attitude and how she was going to get herself killed one of these days when there were other people that probably cared if she got herself killed. Draco looked a little surprised by his lecture but she didn't react when he was about to punch her. Draco did react to Tsunami when he took the hit for her. Draco was a little surprised by his sudden appearance. When Tsunami asked if she was alright and if the grey haired male hurt her she replied, "I'm fine. He helped me out with some other guy that was beating me up and decided to give me a lecture and was probably trying to give me an attitude adjustment since I didn't fight back against the other man." Draco's face went back to the blank state it was in before, almost like she was wearing a mask of stone. Draco wasn't very expressive when she was left alone by Hisoka, it was her way of coping with her seperation anxiety. She didn't really let people in because she didn't want them to be hurt by her hidden emotional state.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm 

Looking For An RP

The grey haired male looked to them, frowning a bit before shaking his head, a snobbish look on his face as he glared down his nose at the two of them. "Tch..." He had no time for losers like them, and right now, hearing those words, dull and lifeless coming from her mouth, was just **** him off even more. Turning around, he doesn't apologize, he doesn't even show any sign of remorse for hitting Tsunami, or almost hitting Draco. Instead, with his back turned, he raises a hand and waves it once in farewell. "I'll be seeing you losers around. Count on it." With that he walks away, Tsunami glaring at his back until the young man turned a corner and disappeared from sight, the only sign of him left being the footprints of ice on the sidewalk.

Grimacing a little due to the punch his stomach had endured, he turned to look at Draco, giving her his best smile despite the pain he felt. One hand held over his stomach, the other reaches out and gently rests on her shoulder, and his kind appearance once more took place of the angry, serious one. "I'm glad you're okay. You should really take care of yourself more, people will worry...me included. If I hadn't been here to stop him...who knows what that guy would have done." He gives her a warm, caring look, and in his mind he tried to erase the events that could definitely have happened. She could have gotten seriously hurt, or worse, killed. That guy...was on a whole other level. And from what Tsuanami could tell, even more so than Hisoka, whom he feared like no other.

Taking a breath and sighing softly, he removes his hand from her shoulder. "So, I know that yesterday didn't work too well...but today I'm by myself so do you think you wanna try out to eat again? It isn't breakfast, but we could go for lunch, ya? What do you say?" He grins at her, knowing it was a couple more hours before lunch time, but was thinking that during that time maybe they could hang out. Sadly it was about to rain, so he didn't think surfing was an option right then. "What were you headed to do anyway?"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 pm 

Draco watched the grey haired male leave and she thought about what he had said to her. When Tsunami put his hand on her shoulder and said he was glad she was okay Draco didn't really react, she seemed to be thinking about something else. Draco heard Tsunami ask if she wanted to eat lunch togeather since he was by himself today and what she was headed to do. Draco said, "Won't your girlfriend get mad if she finds out you hung out with me? I don't like making people angry but it's something I apparently do very well... I wasn't going to really do much though, just wander." Draco didn't show any emotion as she spoke, it was strange for people who hadn't known her very long but people who knew Draco well knew that her personality almost completely changes when Hisoka leaves for extended periods of time. Draco said, "You can follow if you want, I don't really have anyone else in this place to talk to." Draco then started to walk through the streets of the city silently, she would only speak when spoken to and was just staring blankly ahead.

It started to rain and Draco just kept walking, she didn't have an umbrella since she never carried one. Draco placed her art bag down on a bench underneath an awning at a random bookstore. She then went back out into the rain and spread her golden scaly wings to allow the rain to drench them. The rain fell through the slices and holes on her injured left wing, it was possible to repair her wings but for some reason they had been left that way. Draco then walked back under the awning and sighed in what seemed like content.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Um...never mind then..." Tsunami felt like she didn't want him there, despite her words of 'follow if you feel like it.' He kind of felt like she too had hit him in some sort of way, not physically but deeper. Like her only emotion was doom and gloom, and that she didn't feel like being around anyone. So without another word spoken, he turns and walks away from her, rejection written all over his face. And to be honest, he really didn't want to be around someone who would only be depressed, because then he'd start feeling depressed too. He didn't like leaving her like this...but it was for his own sake, and hers as well. She'd been right. If Ran found out, she'd be outraged. And Tsunami wasn't one who was good at keeping secrets.

So, as he felt the first few raindrops on his head, he looks up, hoping Draco was doing alright, and heads back to his hotel room. He'd stayed long enough, and knew when it was time for him to go. Especially when people just start pushing him away. Going up to the room he was staying in, he began to pack his things, feeling a bit down. It was raining, he'd gotten himself punched in the gut and now felt like crap, he was alone, and today was his birthday. But no one seemed to remember. Ran hadn't talked to him, and neither had Aella. And since Draco was being gloomy, he didn't want to be around her.

Sighing, he finishes putting his things in their places, before strapping his surfboard to his back, and tucking his skateboard under his arm. He'd made sure to put tags on his things, keeping a small bag of clothing and essentials to carry with him, the rest to go into his personal storage unit. Pausing by the door, he takes one last glance before exiting, going down to the front desk to check out, saying that there were a couple things that needed to be mailed, and once he had everything set up, he leaves the hotel, stepping out into the downpour, and pulling his hood up over his head.

Time to get going. His hands were in his pockets, fingers of his left wrapped around his cell phone, which remained silent. No texts, no calls. Nothing. No congratulations. Even as he walked down the sidewalk, a smile on his face as he waved at passerby, it was just a mask of what he truly felt right then. He wanted to just sit alone and pout, but his legs just kept moving. He didn't care as he soon became soaked, and was nearing the edge of town. He didn't even care that as he walked, he passed by the guy who had punched him in the stomach, who just looked at Tsunami with a bit of disappointment, but said nothing.

Time ticked on slowly, and the grey haired male stepped up behind the girl from before, watching for a moment as she looked at the books that were on display in the book store. She too was soaking, just like the pink haired guy. For a few more seconds, he remained quiet, crossing his arms over his chest. One hand goes to his hair, and he starts twirling a strand around his fingers, before he speaks up, disdain in his voice. "You're friends with that pink haired board head right? Seems like he's decided to skip town and leave early. Just thought you'd like to know." He grins a little bit, eyes sparkling with mischief.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 pm 

Draco knew she had probably hurt Tsunami but she didn't want to anger his girlfriend and cause more problems for them. Draco wasn't really looking at the books in the window, she was looking at her reflection in the window, it was still as demonic as ever. Draco knew that it was all in her head and that wasn't really what she looked like but she felt like she might as well look like that with how often she hurt others without meaning to.

Draco heard the voice of the teen who had punched Tsunami in the stomach telling her that Tsunami was leaving town. Draco said, "I barely know him, just like I barely know you. If he wants to leave then that's fine, if I went after him now to apologize everything I'd say would just sound like an excuse. I don't want to make excuses for my behavior." Draco sighed as she looked at her cell phone as she got a new text. Draco saw that it was from Hisoka and opened it. "Hello Draco dear, I hope you're doing alright without me there. How has your day been so far?" Draco sighed and texted back, "I'm doing great. I'm having fun drawing and talking with new people. Come back safely, okay? :)" Draco then sent the text and recieved a simple, "I'll be sure to do so~" Draco put her phone away, the teen would probably have seen her texts since she was really hiding what was being typed.

Last edited by DracoHatake on Wed May 17, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Wow, he was so nice to you and yet you're a complete ****ing." He glares at her, shaking his head. "From what I could tell that guy cared about you, even though he might not have known you that well. You're ungrateful, and a total eyesore. Do you have **** for brains or what? No, don't even bother answering, cause I know all you're gonna say is some stupid ****, and I already see enough of that layin' around so believe me when I say I don't wanna hear it either." He reaches up, and yanks her phone from her hand, scanning at the recent texts, before tossing it back to her, lip raised in a sneer.

He really just wanted to punch her right then. People like her REALLY **** him off. "If you wanna be a dark little whiner who mopes around all day that's fine by me. But if you ever wanna be strong and start standing on your own two feet rather than being someone's shadow, start doing rather than standing around wishing and pitying yourself. Cause you're not the only one who has issues, so stop actin' like you are. For example, I bet that pinky would just want a good bye and a smile, rather than an apology. Don't be a dillhole."

Reaching out, he picks up her art bag from beneath the bench, shoving it in her arms before literally guiding her away from the building, moving her and the giving her a swift kick to the rear to get her to start walking. "Get going. I know you don't want to be called a unfeeling hateful ****ing, so go say goodbye to your friend. Even IF you don't know him that well. Well? Go on! Shoo! GIT!" He threatens to kick her again, and waits for her to leave. He felt like an idiot himself, normally he didn't give two shits about other people's affairs, but like he'd thought before, time and time again...people like her...**** him off. And, with that, he leaves, knowing the rain wouldn't last much longer.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 pm 

Draco knew she wasn't the only one with problems, she knew what the teen was saying was true, she was stupid, she did stupid things, and she always ended up hurting others because of her stupidity. Draco felt her phone being taken from her hand and watched him scroll through her recent texts. Draco was surprised when the teen once again lectured her even more about her behavior, before giving her back her phone, shoving her art back into her arms, and guiding her away from the building before giving her a swift kick to her rear. Draco stumbled a bit in surprise but the she started walking away but turned to look at the grey haired male and said, "You know, you're a lot nicer than you let on." Draco then ran off before he could say anything in reply and went to look for Tsunami.

Draco soon found him and said, "Hey, Tsunami!" Draco skidded to a stop in front of him and took a deep breath. Draco gave him a custom-made compass that was really well crafted with a bow stuck on it and said, "I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. That compass will always tell you where you're going, nothing will be able to interfere with it and steer you wrong. You'll never get lost with that compass." Draco smiled at Tsunami and gave him her phone number and said, "Text me if you want to exchange info for Hunter related things, or if you ever want to just chat." Draco said, "Also, I'm sorry about earlier. I was being really dumb."

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:03 pm 

Looking For An RP

The rain was falling, but Tsunami could tell that it was getting lighter from before. He could actually see the path in front of him, instead of a grey curtain of falling water, and the sounds of thunder were fading away in the distance, now nothing more than a low rumble. He was soaked to the skin, his clothing dripping, but he didn't seem to care as he continued to walk on, the thoughts rolling around in his mind like the wheels of the cars that passed him by on the city streets. None seemed to even notice him as he continued on his way, and to be honest, he wished at least one would ask why he was out in this weather, why he was all alone like this. But none did, and his heart continued to sink like a stone thrown in the ocean.

As it turned to just a light downfall, he glances up at the sky, the dark clouds now starting to fade away, and just barely he could make out the sun. He'd come to a stop, and when he heard a familiar voice call out to him, yelling his name, he turned to see Draco, running full throttle in his direction. A small smile formed on his face when she came to a skidding halt in front of him, panting a little. Had she run all the way just to see him? Something about her demeanor seemed...different somehow.

Lowering his eyes to the gift that she suddenly held out to him, his heart began to warm up. Gently, he reaches out and takes it from her, turning it over in his hand, his expression one of melancholic joy, and it looked like he was about to cry tears of happiness. From what she told him, it seemed to be a pretty amazing gift. Holding it like a fragile egg in his hand, he lifts his eyes to look at her, his smile growing. "Thanks...this means a lot to me. I'll cherish it forever." He places it in his pocket, and when she offered to give him her number. "Sure thing. That's be awesome..." When he got it, he immediately sent her a text, so she would have his number too.

When she apologized about earlier, he grins at her, his normal glow finally having returned. "Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad I got to see you before I left. I wish I coulda given you the lesson I promised, but that will have to wait another time, yeah?" He chuckles as he reaches out to her, and places his hand on top of her head, ruffling her hair from side to side gently, in a manner a big brother might do to a younger sibling. He lets his hand stay there for a moment longer before pulling away, placing it on his hip. "Well, I gotta get goin' so..." He passes her by, and turns, walking backward for a little bit. "Let's meet up again sometime, yeah?" He waves to her, and then continues on his way. "Mākou e hui hou! A hiki i ka manawa i hele mai, a hui hou, a lawe mālama! We shall meet again! Until the time comes, goodbye, and take care!"

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm 

Draco smiled as she got his text and heard him tell her not to worry about her behavior and that he was glad to see her before he left. When he mentioned the surfing lesson he promised would have to wait until another time Draco replied, "I'll be looking forward to it." Draco felt him ruffle her hair a bit in a brotherly way and smiled. Draco heard Tsunami say his farewells and replied, "Bye! I'll see you some other time!" Draco turned to head back to the bookstore where she had seen the other teen with the grey hair. She wondered if he was still there by chance.

Draco arrived and saw that the other teen had already left. Draco smiled a bit and said to herself, "Well, I'm an even bigger idiot if I thought that he'd stick around after that." Draco laughed softly before heading towards the hotel to change clothes. She was soaked and she didn't need to get sick when she had nobody at the hotel to take care of her. Draco passed by the guy that had beat her up earlier and felt him grab her before he pulled her into an alleyway. Draco said nonchalantly, "Can I help you?" The guy said, "I may have been interrupted before but I'm still going to beat the **** out of you." Draco said, "No you're not, you're going to take a nap." Draco then knocked him out with a swift chop to the neck and walked back to the hotel.

Draco had gotten changed into dryer clothes and had chosen a black tank top that read, ""You're an animal!" Yeah, so are you. What's your point?" in white letters, as well as a black skirt that had been hand embroidered with all of the constellations and had the names next to them as well. Draco put on dry black boots and put her art supplies in a different art bag, she had put the contents in sealed plastic bags for the day since she knew it would rain, so nothing was damaged. Draco left the hotel room and went back to wandering the city streets. Draco wondered if the grey haired teen had eaten the bento box already and if he liked the food inside. Draco thought to herself, "Until I know his real name, I'll just refer to him as Rude Soccer Guy." Draco just continued walking around when she saw an empty park with two soccar goals. Draco saw a dirty old soccar ball that someone had forgotten and gave it a kick towards the goal. It hit the pole outside the net and bounced a few times before it rolled to a stop. Draco chuckled and said to herself, "Knowing how to play a sport or an instrument doesn't necissarily mean you're good at it. I still suck at most sports outside of martial arts and I'm only good at singing and playing the piano." Draco knew that there was nobody there to listen to her but she didn't care, she was just talking to herself afterall.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:07 pm 

Looking For An RP

He certainly hadn't stuck around after his little talk to the young lady, but he hadn't gone far either. In fact, he was only a couple blocks down and across the street from the bookstore, and facing in the direction, so when she came back to the bookstore, he saw her. Was she thinking that he might have stuck around for her until she got back? That was, in minority, absurd in every which way. Why would he? A smirk formed on his lips as he watched her turn away, and slowly follows in the same direction. And, of course, since he was so far back, she probably wouldn't even notice he was there, his icy footsteps covered by the sounds of other people coming and going, and the sound of cars driving by.

When he saw that the man he'd nearly frozen walk up to her, he pauses, wondering what she would do. Would she go with her choice of before, or would she decide to listen to his not-so-kindly given advice? It wasn't long, the conversation between the two, and to his amusement she chose to take her own advance, knocking the guy out with a swift and decisive blow to the neck. "Very good." He mutters, chuckling softly as he turned away, eyes glinting with some sort of feeling of satisfaction, as if he'd accomplished something himself.

Just as he'd predicted, the rain was almost passed, and all that fell now were light sprinkles. He was already soaked, but it didn't bother him in the least. As he walked along, enjoying the fresh scent of the air that came after a heavy rainfall, he notices an old soccer field. It wasn't taken very good care off, and the grass was a bit long, especially around the goalposts. Weeds grew thick around the poles that were planted in the ground, and the netting was worn out and had holes torn in places. But, for him, it was a soccer field nonetheless. Walking over to it, the metal cleats on his shoes sinking into the soft ground.

Walking up to one of the goals, he looks at it, reaching out to touch the bar, which the white paint was peeling off of. A smirk grew on his lips as he easily jumped up on top of it, sitting down and letting his legs hang over the edge, his soccer ball sitting hidden in a pile of long grass. Right then he makes himself so still that he becomes invisible to the naked eye, and was surprised when the girl comes over. She obviously thought the field was empty right then, kicking an old soccer ball and missing the goal completely, the black and white sphere hitting one of the side poles and bouncing away, before coming to a rolling stop.

Leaning his chin on his elbow, he watched her with an amused grin on his face, eyes glittering with hilarity as she talked out loud to no one in particular, maybe even just to herself. "I guess you're right on THAT point at least." He says, his voice teasing, and only when he talks does he finally become invisible, showing that he'd been there the entire time. He looks down at her from the goal, laughing quietly. "Why is it that we always seem to run into each other, huh?" Right then he was actually in a half way good mood, so at that point to him, she wasn't being a bother.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:07 pm 

Draco jolted a bit when she heard the voice and nearly ended up kicking the ball to use as a defensive weapon against the other but stopped her foot before contact when she recognized the voice as the Rude Soccer Guy. Draco heard his question about running into each other again and said, "Probably just luck. Good luck, bad luck, take your pick. Another contributing factor would be that this is the only part of town with any nature other than just parks and beach resorts, which I find irritating. They don't need to tear up the natural landscape any more than it already is." Draco tried to kick the ball into the goal he wasn't sitting on in case she kicked it over on accident, she didn't want to anger him by accidentally kicking the ball at him. Draco knew he would be skilled enough to dodge the ball if it did come at him. When Draco kicked the ball at the other goal it hit the top bar and bounced at an angle where it would hit Rude Soccer Guy if he didn't dodge or catch it. Draco looked back at him and said sheepishly, "Sorry."

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Luck is putting it lightly..." He grins at her, and gives a little shrug, not really caring if it was good or bad. When she spoke about how this was one of the few spots in the city that actually had any natural landscaping, and how she wished that the construction would just stop, so that there would be places like the hill and parks left, he just looks at her. Internally he agreed with her, he did wish that people would slow down a little bit in their ongoing thought that it was such a necessary thing to create man-made structures.

Sitting where he was, not moving in the least, he watched as she attempted to kick the worn out soccer ball from before into the goal opposite where he was sitting, but like before completely failing. Somehow she managed to get the ball to hit the side post of the goal, so that it came flying back in his direction. He wasn't worried, and at the right moment he jumps up, flipping slightly midair, and brings his foot to the sphere, sending it back the way it had come, though with a lot more speed. It flies through the air and goes into the net of the goal at the far end of the field, and he'd kicked it so hard that it broke through the back of the net and continued on that way.

All this had happened with him still midair, and he gracefully touches ground, landing like an expert gymnast. Standing straight, he looks to her, who had a sheepish look on her face as she apologized to him. "You really do suck." He says bluntly, going over to where he'd placed the net holding his own soccer ball within it on the ground. Next to it lay the bento, and he picks it up, going over and handing it to her. "However...your food doesn't suck...as much." He actually really liked it, but he wasn't going to say that out loud to her.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 pm 

Draco was impressed by the kick that Rude Soccer Guy made and said, "Wow..." Draco heard him say that she really did suck at soccer and laughed awkwardly in agreement. Draco was surprised when he handed back the bento box and said her food didn't suck as much. Draco smiled and said, "Thanks. It probably only tasted good because a Gourmet Hunter had been nice enough to give me pointers, usually I'm not a good cook. I remember I once made cookies so bad that they broke the cooking instructor's front teeth." Draco laughed a bit at the memory. Draco said, "You're really good at soccer. As you saw before I'm so bad I bet a toddler could beat me." Draco put the bento box in her art bag and sat down on a nearby bench. Draco closed her eyes to listen to the sounds of birds in the air and the wind rustling the leaves in the tree. Draco opened her eyes when she heard the sound of a few cars zoom by in what was probably a street race. Draco sighed and said to herself, "The city air is suffocating. I wish Hisoka would come back already so we can go somewhere with more nature." Draco knew that it probably sounded surprising that she was waiting for Hisoka to come back for her but she didn't care.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Well that must of sucked for that guy." He says, laughing a little bit when she recalled about some past memory of when she was being taught to cook, and having nearly broke the instructors teeth with a rock hard cookie. When she tells him that he was good at soccer, he gets a smug look, grinning a bit. "Of course I am. I've been playing for as long as I can remember." He begins to twirl a strand of hair around his finger, his other hand on his hip. After a moment though he leans down and picks up the bag with his own soccer ball in it, pulling it out and tossing it up and down a little.

For a moment she quieted down, and he entertained himself by bouncing the soccer ball on his knees, easily keeping it from falling or touching the grass, even moments it seemed like it would touch ground but he catches it with his foot, and tosses it up once more. When she started talking, he continues what he was doing, but he found himself agreeing. The city air was suffocating. At the mention of Hisoka he laughs internally. Most would be surprised, but not him. Well, maybe a little at the thought that the guy was towing around a young girl, but other than that....Nah. In fact, the other way around would be more logical. If Hisoka knew that she was hanging out with HIM...then THAT would be something to react to.

"You know Hisoka?" He looks to her, catching the ball in his hands, rolling it around in his palms. A sly grin grew on his lips, eyes glittering with mischief. "I don't see...why people fear him so much..." He shakes his head a little bit, chuckling now, a smug look on his face. "Well...I'm pretty damn sure he wouldn't want you hanging out with the likes of me...so I guess I should get my ass going then. I'm no good, trouble, get me?" He looks to her, that same look in his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:33 pm 

Draco heard his remark about Hisoka and how he didn't understand why people were so afraid of him and she replied, "He's my Godfather and I can understand to an extent because he acts like a perverted creep. I mean, if he felt like it I bet he would walk around naked in the city or start dancing on a street pole and taking off his clothes." Draco laughed at bit at what she had said about Hisoka.

Draco heard Rude Soccer Guy say that he was pretty sure Hisoka wouldn't want her hanging out with him and that he should probably get going since he's no good and trouble. Draco snickered a bit as he said that and replied, "And Hisoka isn't? At least I can't imagine you walking around a city butt naked and doing perverted things so in that regard hanging out with you is better than Hisoka." Draco laughed a bit at what she said.

Draco then felt something land on her head when she closed her eyes and looked up to see it was a pidgeon. Draco said, "Hey little guy, how you doing?" The pidgeon cooed and Draco said, "Oh, sorry little lady." Draco felt another bird land on her arm that she had laid over the back of the bench and saw it was a cardinal. Draco said, "Hey, I'm not a perch." As soon as Draco said that a few more birds landed on her arm and the was one on each of her wings. Draco said, "Okay, now this is getting a bit rediculous." Draco laughed a bit as more birds landed on her and one blue jay tried to land on Rude Soccer Guy's head.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Oh...I don't mean THAT kind of trouble..." It was obvious he wasn't going to be able to get his point across with this girl, she seemed a bit...oblivious. There was a difference between being a perverted freak and actual TROUBLE. And not the average trouble maker, but dangerous, maybe even life endangering trouble. Her obliviousness was something he was glad he noticed she had. And for him, well, that was almost like a godsend. Which also made sense why she hadn't at least recognized who he was. It seemed like Hisoka had kept her well taken care of, keeping those deeper in the shadows than even himself have delved into, away from her. Information, image, everything. Well wasn't Hisoka just the best caretaker? It almost made him laugh at the very thought, and he still couldn't quite wrap his head around the thought that HISOKA was taking care of a GIRL.

Watching her, amusement on his face, and light glinting in his eyes, a bird flies over to land on her head. A pigeon. Disgusting birds. But pretty nonetheless. She didn't seem to mind the invasion of her space, in fact she talked to it like one might talk to another person. Another bird, this time a cardinal, lands upon her arm. He was fine as long as they didn't try anything with him. More and more come over, using her as their bird-post, and it looked hilarious.

That was until the blue jay showed up. At first, all seemed to be well, and he had that same smile on his face. Calm enough, and seeming to be in a good mood, he reaches up to the bird that had landed in his hair, so that it would move down on to his finger, it's little claws wrapping around it to keep balanced. The coloring matched him completely, blue, grey, and white, with a little bit of black. Lowering his hand, he moves the bird to about eye level, where it tilted it's head, eyeing at him. In an instant, he narrows his eyes, and the bird becomes stiff, a eyes clouding over as it falls to the ground with a soft thump. If she tried to pick it up, to see what was wrong, she'd feel that it was ice cold, almost as if the very blood within the bird's body had frozen over.

"If you know what's good for you...you'd stay the hell away from me. And I bet Hisoka would say the same damn thing." He smirks at her, wondering just how she'd react. If it was anything like he'd predicted, she'd try to say something along the lines that she didn't believe he was all that bad deep down, that he was a good person, he just had to learn that. That she wasn't afraid of him, that anything he said, or did, would not scare her or keep her from talking to him. Yes, she seemed to be that sort of person. And THAT was why people like her, **** him off...they were too damn predictable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next