All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi. In case the subject to this thread didn't clue you in, I am R. Falcon. The R can either stand for redshirt (as in my email address) or Radiant (as in my fanfiction.net pen-name, among others), but you can simply call me Zack. I play video games. Sometimes I write about video games, though not always.

I do have my favorite games, though the series I am most familiar with is Mega Man. That doesn't mean much nowadays, but I can tell you the name of any Robot Master or Maverick you are having trouble remembering the name of. Obviously this only applies to the Classic and X series, so please don't ask me about the Zero series. That's a little bit beyond my abilities.

Other than that, I do hang around roleplay forums like this one; having been writing stories involving video game characters for over 10 years now, not just fan fiction. So remember, when you are having trouble finding a partner to RP with, or a player 2 in your co-op beat-em-up (I recommend Double Dragon NEON, personally), settle for no letter less than R.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Zack, and welcome to Creative Freedom!

Props to you for writing for so long! I've dabbled in fanfiction from time to time when an idea catches my attention but never really stuck to it. Unless you consider the canon roleplays I've got going on...

Anywho, before you get in too far, I'll have you take a read over the Rules. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to bring them to either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to get you sorted.

Also, with your experience in writing stories, I'd suggest maybe taking a look at the Personal Works and Creations forum, maybe even share some of your work here with us! =)

Again, any questions, my inbox and private chat are always open, as well as for anything else you may need.

Hope to see you around the site! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 pm 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Yeah, Mega Man!!

Welcome to the site, please enjoy your stay!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome @I_Am_R_Falcon ! I'm Cotton, a mod around the site. I enjoy video games, though that's mainly Skyrim and the occasional indie game. I've heard of Mega Man though I've never known the details. Maybe now I'll check it out. I hope to see you around!