All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Halloa~

I haven't roleplayed in quite a long time. In fact, I haven't enjoyed anything in quite a long time. So, here's to new beginnings and happy memories~

I started rping when I was ~11 on codelyokotcg. Then the site broke. Then I was an otakuzone member. Then the site broke. So now, here I am, years later, early in my twenties, hoping to again create and collaborate with others.

Hm, I guess a thing to share would be that I feel like rping is a part of my existence I've been missing because it is both an extraordinary creative outlet and a wonderful way of exploring my own self and identity. How quaint.

Thank you for stopping in and I hope we can be kindly folk to each other ^^

-anemone

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello!

We certainly are kind folk, except for @Alucard and @Asteria , they both bite :P

But, in general we are a friendly lot so I am sure that you will settle in here nicely. Take your time and look about the place, should you need anything at all, please do just ask. I or one of my staff are on daily and even if I am not on a pm to me will certainly get my attention and bring me right on.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya anemone! And welcome to CF! =D

I think we can be kindly folk to one another, beats being angry villagers with torches and pitchforks!

Anywho, we're glad you decided to get back into roleplaying, I'm sure you'll find this place a friendly community to create many good memories in!

I'll point you in the direction of the Rules to read over and get aquianted with. As Efer said, any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We'd be glad to get you back on track to writing new worlds, or reimagining the old!

I'll also link you to the Member Listings to browse at your leisure. Here you'll find the "roleplay resumes" of some of our members where they list interests, likes, dislikes, and anything else that may make them a good match for writing with you. Of course, feel free to make one of your own to tell as a little more about your roleplay self.

My inbox and private chat are always open for any questions, bouncing ideas around, or just to have a chat!

Hope to see you around the site! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 pm 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Welcome, anemone.

I hope you have a great time here.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:34 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Welcome @anemone ! I'm Cotton, a mod around here. It's nice to hear you're interesting in roleplaying again! What genres are you interesting in? I like your avatar, by the way. I'm all about a e s t h e t i c.