All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:54 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

When Katsuro arrived at the headquarters, his brother was not there. None of his brothers in fact. After he asked someone, he got to know that they were at the family home. ****. Katsuro cursed inside his mind. Of course his ‘dear’ brother had forgotten to tell him this little detail. And almost even worse was that this seemed to be a ‘family dinner’. He ‘lent’ one of the business cars and speeded over to the main family house. Naturally, he was still too late. This wasn’t received in gratitude from anyone in his family. His brothers even dared to smile. The dinner itself was no pleasure either. The bullying ranged from childish stuff like getting only a small piece of meat to being put down by words. With every chance they got they criticized his life, work, and whatever else they could find. Katsuro also couldn’t count on his father for help. Even though he had insisted on giving him his family name when he was born, he was no support at all to him. He could only try and prove himself to him. At some point one of his brothers commented that Katsuro had been hanging out in the neutral zone lately.
A while later, Katsuro left the family house. He was fuming. He actually got forbidden to enter the neutral zone for a month, starting immediately. darnit. He knew his borders and that he shouldn’t hang out there too much. He hadn’t stepped over them yet. But still his damned brothers just did it again. They knew that taking a walk over there gave him a little relaxation and they just had to take it from him. But there was nothing he could do against this decision. Then, Greg came to his mind. Would he be angry that he wasn’t there? Nah, he would probably be relieved. Katsuro sighed as he went for his usual duties. It wouldn’t be too bad if Greg would miss him a little bit. He actually had to smile at that thought. Like that was going to happen...

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:13 pm 

After a morning of collecting or scared clients into getting their loaned money to him and then bringing it back to his family's headquarters. Once again, even doing work for them didn't get any respect or any acknowledgement from his father as his oldest brother made a note that he was slacking in his duties. They knew about his son, their nephew but still they continued to look down on him for him juggling both mafia and his domestic life. Heck they said he might as well be a housewife if he continued to live like this. Of course thye knew of his daily trips to the neutral zone, another thing to add to look down on him for. Of course he spat back that he wasn't doing anything wrong there but of course being there was wrong anyways. Gregorio made it in time to pick up his son from school. He seemed relieved for some domestic tranquility as he huffed as he got back to his flat with his over enthusiastic son ran back into the flat with both dogs. Leaving his son's school belongings by the door, he sat down on the couch and rubbed his temple. "Daddy~~~!" Donovan jumped onto his father's lap as he groaned, "Can we go to the park?~" he asked as the dogs were getting up on the sofa as well, "Now?" "Please??~~~~" "No, we'll go tomorrow." he said as Donovan immediately started to complain. Gregorio sighed as he pushed the dogs off and put his son off his lap. "Tomorrow, Daddy's tired." he said as he ruffled his son's head, only to have the first grader swat at his hand, "Tomorrow Don. I promise." he said as he got up to get a head start on what was for dinner. Tomorrow, he wanted his son to go play in the neutral zone, it was more appropriate place for him as his territory would have underlings around and the last thing he wanted was for his son to get an idea of what he really did for a living. But maybe he did have to get there to at least have the facade of being completely loyal to the family. Maybe it was better that way? At least Katsuro couldn't go and humiliate him there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 am 

Katsuro got home very late in the morning. It was almost afternoon already. Sitting by the window of hism apartment he smoked one last cigarette before heading to bed. There had been some troublemaker that needed to be 're-educated' today. Katsuro received no pleasure from watching his underlings beat up an idiot that believed he could do as he pleased within his territory. But he had also relieved himself of some stress by breaking a few bones of said idiot. After putting out his cigarette he figured that it would be better to just head off to bed before work started again.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:45 am 

Gregorio's inner clock was always sent out the window as soon as he got his son for the weekend, maybe it was a good thing? If was a normal joe it'd be a good thing but he was no joe. If he could walk away from the mafia life, it'd be hard for him to adjust to a normal life, and mafia life would slowly creep back to him if that didn't work out. Trying to keep up the facade, he made no move to the neutral zone as he took his son and dogs to a park in his territory, keeping an eye on him while scouting out underlings that needed to tell him something. Which of course happened and he needed to take care of a client, though he'd say he'd do it later, he just needed to find someone who could look after Don for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:06 am 

The following month seemed to take forever for Katsuro. There was absolutely no distraction from his mafia life whatsoever. Since when is this life so incredibly boring? Katsuro worked a lot. He basically had nothing else to do anyway, and since he couldn't leave his family territory anyway. To his underlings he seemed to have become slightly more cruel and merciless in his job during this time. Even though his job already requires him to be cruel and merciless. And outside working hours he just seemed to be a little more irritable as well. He had to kill three people and had to beat up about fifteen. Katsuro and his underlings had caught two thieves that thought they could steal from protected shops during this long month. This long long month that just didn't seem to end. Katsuro often wondered what Greg was doing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:16 pm 

The month came and went like clockwork to Gregorio, Monday through Friday he was a low ranked mafioso compared to his brothers. They called him a trash collector and trash disposal, which didn't help him move up in the ranks even if he worked hard for them, he still got no respect from them. He did notice the absence of Katsuro during the month as one week he had brought his son to the neutral zone's park playground, for some reason that made him relieved and wondered where the other man was. That man was always in the park if his usual trips there taught him anything. He did spend his month within the family's borders and he finally got to get into the neutral zone, making his way to the bakery for something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:09 pm 

The month was finally over. Katsuro breathed a sigh of relief as he left his family territory. He knew that he would still be restricted a lot more from now on but they had to give him a little freedom every now and then and he would take it. He strolled through his favourite park in the neutral zone. Sitting on a bench he decided to light up a cigarette.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm 

Getting himself some brownie bits, he rarely indulged in sweets as most of it went towards his son whenever he got him for the weekend. He was taking a walk to the park by himself, leaving his dogs at home for the afternoon before he had to go out and do more work. Enjoying his sweet treat, he looked ahead of the walk as he saw the other man. He just happened after being away for a month? Swallowing his brownie, he raised an eyebrow at the other man. "Hey stranger." he said casually said as he sat next to the other man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 am 

Katsuro was so surprised to just meet Greg like this that he instantly blurted out what he was thinking. "Hey there did you miss me?" he said with a playful smile. "How surprising that you choose to talk to me, I thought you would evade me if you got the chance." Katsuro didn't realize the bluntness of his words although he was a little happy to see Greg again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:37 pm 

To be honest, Greg wasn't expecting the sudden response from the other man, as if he had been locked up in isolation and he was the first person to see once he was out. He also wasn't expecting such a response from a man who seemed to keep it all together, he didn't really see him for an entire month after all. "Uh...Good to see you too?" he asked, if anything this man seemed to be better company than his thugs and brothers. He was sitting next to him as he was still eating the brownie bites, looking at Katsuro as the other man seemed to have cabin fever.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:27 pm 

Katsuro did notice the curious stares he got from Greg. Of course he couldn't keep himself from making a remark about it. "What are you looking at? Did you just notice my handsomeness after missing me for a month?" Somewhere he silently wondered if Greg indeed missed him even a little bit or not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:31 pm 

Greg was surprised at this behavior of the other man, if anything Gregorio would be the one with the explosive remarks, but he was sure Katsuro was off his rockers. "Handsome wouldn't be the word." he muttered as he raised an eyebrow at Katsuro. Of course his month was just work and raising his son, so he possibly didn't miss Katsuro too much. Though the other man was probably a good distraction for himself. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" he asked he tossed his bakery wrapper into the trash bin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 pm 

Katsuro may have looked a little paler than usual. Last month he had smoked way more than normally. But other than that he thought that he looked like always. "I am fine," he waved of the question. He just left the remark about him not being so handsome as it was. "You don't have the little monster with you today?" Katsuro asked offhandly. While he was referring to the dogs it could be interpreted as Greg's son as well, that is if Greg forgot that Katsuro doesn't know that he has a son.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:40 pm 

Gregorio kept his eyebrow raised at Katsuro, 'little monster?' He did call his dogs little monsters but this time he forgot the s to the word, the only possible little monster he had was his son. Who was sometimes a monster to deal with but he was just a child. But he never told him he had a son, nor did he know of anyone who told Katsuro about Greg being a dad. But he let that slide for now, maybe still thinking Katsuro was a bit insane. "Not today." he simply said, wondering if he should be suspicious about the other man. Was someone in his family mouthing out and telling everyone? He was starting to feel paranoid about this as his thoughts were were going off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:31 pm 

"Too bad," Katsuro said while he smoked up the last bit of his cigarette and put out the but in his portable astray. "I am starting to like him." Katsuro was referring to the lunch thieving dog. In his eyes it was just a stupid hungry monster which could have his cute sides.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 pm 

Rufus was pretty much a lapdog when he wasn't working. Was this man spying on him? Did someone have this man paid to spy on his personal life? Was this man going to be a threat to him, or worse, his son? Did Cynthia meet this man? Or was this the man his son called 'Mommy's boyfriend'? He was starting to get paranoid about this man and who he really was. "Why is that?" he asked as he was making a face at the other man, not sure if he should punch the man again or make a threat to the other man.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:40 pm 

"What's that look for?" Katsuro asked bluntly. "I am trying to be nice here." He has no clue why Greg would give him such a weird look or what was going on on the other man's head at the moment. Should he decide to punch Katsuro then it wouldn't be as easy as the last time. It has been a whole month since they had last talked and now Greg was behaving so weirdly.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:31 pm 

Maybe that's why he was gone for a month? He must have been spying on him if he found out he had a kid to look after. Gregorio did have the gears turning in his head, though his paranoia could just have been getting the best of him. "Nothing." he muttered rather defensively. It looked like he was thinking about punching the other man as a warning shot if he got the idea of getting too close to him? He wasn't really thinking at the moment before punching Katsuro in the jaw, the redhead was clearly let his paranoia get the best of him. It was also why the family didn't let him handle the serious jobs and left him to be the 'trashman'.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:23 am 

Katsuro managed to evade the punch just in time. He didn't know why Greg would suddenly attack him like this, but he wasn't the kind of guy to volunteer as a punching bag. "So you try to hit people if 'nothing' is wrong?" he asked with a sarcastic undertone. If Greg would try to hit him again he would probably hit back.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am 

If anything, Gregorio was acting like a child having a temper tantrum, his paranoid ways were getting him into more unnecessary situations like this one. Either way, to him it looked like Katsuro was a threat to him. "Don't play **** with me." he murmured as he ended up lunging at the man, knocking him off the bench. Both men hitting the concrete like last time before Gregorio was actually going to put up a fight this time as he threw a punch at the other man's face.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next