3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Interest check clickty here!

My Sunshine

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

So please don't take, my sunshine away.

It is the year of 2038. After years of war, peace, revolutions, and technological advancement, the human race has advanced and evolved far beyond the capacity of Earth. Population has expanded far beyond reasonable. Talk of expanding into space has grown, whether colonizing a habitable planet or crafting space stations fit for living for millions of people.

The World Government has been slow in responding. Many civilians refuse to leave Earth and a hierarchy of social class has deemed that those of working, poor, or lower class should be expelled from Earth while the upper class and those of a higher social status live on Earth in peace and luxury.

However, all of this could be moot point to the destruction approaching.

In the recent months, scientist have noticed strange phenomenons coming from our sun. Unknown and extremely chaotic, these phenomenons set scientist in a panic. With test conducted and data collected, a hypothesis has been brought forth.

The sun is dying.

It is uncertain when or how. It is believed that when the sun moves out of the main sequence phase Earth will begin to deteriorate and become uninhabitable. The odds of humanity surviving on Earth are very low. The World Government has decided to keep the news of the sun dying classified and held from the public for national security.

In order to save Earth, a mission has been assigned to the best and only the best.

Or so they planned.

Roles

This is actually kind of open ended. You're welcome to pick one of these roles or make your own. Only one character per role.
  • Engineer Taken
  • Soldier
  • Ambassador of Earth
  • Tech Nerd Guy Taken
  • Doctor Taken
  • Captain
  • Pilot

A Few Details

• You're character does not need to be the best or can be at their role. My character will suck, but you'll end up being stuck with her! !snicker
  • All the characters are going on a little field trip into space! We may meet aliens... we may not... who knows!
  • I have a few ideas of what I was thinking could happen that we can discuss more into detail in the OOC or we can just make it up as we go!
  • All in all, have fun!

So! If anyone is interested. I'm looking for one more person to join before officially starting, so I may try and go ahead and just kick it off and maybe someone can join in before the first round of post.

Posting Order
I'd prefer a posting order of sort. Like depending on who post first. So let's do I post first, then person A, then person B, etc. So then from then on the posting order would be Me, A, B, and so on. But the first posts from everyone is a free for all and then based on the order that people post first is then how we set up posting order.Hopefully that makes sense... I'll make a list below to kind of show the posting order once we have names and people:
  1. Yue
  2. Person A
  3. Person B
  4. Person C

If for some reason someone is taking awhile due to life, that's okay! We'll wait and try and be patient. If it's taking a lot longer and people are getting anxious, we may move ahead without the person for at least one more posting round and then give you a little more time to jump in again. I may end up adding more rules to this later, I'll let everyone know.

Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:
Skills
Appearance:
Code for Character Sheet | +
Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Role:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]

Yue
Name: Candance Smith
Role: Engineer
Personality: A bit of a dense, coward, half-hearted, insecure, perfectionist, and stubborn.
Skills Mechanic, mathematics, wrench throwing, tantrum queen
Appearance:

Last edited by Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: My Sunshine OOC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Trevor "Gunzerker" Reinhardt
Role: Soldier
Personality: Trevor is calm and quiet, a man of few words. He typically has the air of being half asleep, when in fact he is quite focused on tasks in front of him. He gained the nicknamed Gunzerker when, in a small skirmish, he charged forward in complete disregard of his own safety in order to gain the objective. Trevor tends to react quicker with his mind, preferring stealth and ambushes. At least, until he has been enraged, that is when he fires off as many bullets as he can in front of him.
Skills Sniping, small arms, knife play, assault rifles, minor detonations, hand to hand combat
Appearance: When not in his silver armor, he has short cut brown hair, nearly shorn against his scalp. His amber eyes seemed dully covered with sleep most of the time. When enraged, his eyes gain a goldfish hue and the pupils dilate as he loses himself to fury.

The soldier stands at 6' 2", weighing 195 lbs, with some battle scars against his upper body. His agile body is built for quick movements and to carry his custom made armor, which is lighter than most.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Quite the group we've got so far XD

Name: Alex Hallows
Role: "Tech Nerd Guy"
Personality: Alex has a habit of thinking he's better than everyone just because of his ability to work with electronics and lose most anyone with his explanations for why something wasn't working, and how he inproved it. Not being very social, he lacks certain social skills and greatly prefers his own company to that of anyone else. He also has a bad habit of ignoring his own needs in favour of getting a project or task done, only eating and actually getting some sleep when he's forced to, or passes out on his keyboard, whichever comes first.
Skills Hacking, Coding, Programming, Wiring/Rewiring things
Appearance:
| +

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Thank you guys so much for posting up your character sheets! You're the greatest! I send kisses to both you!! Muah!

I was hoping of maybe getting one more person to join, so I want to wait a little while longer but I may go ahead and start the RP here soon (not tonight, maybe tomorrow).

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas that your interested in sharing go right ahead!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 pm 

I hope more people join in so we can get started. This will be dope!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

XD I agree haha. If no one joins soon, I can just double up with another character if need be or we can just do as we are and NPC any other members of our mission haha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 pm 

If no-one joins by tomorrow, I'll create the pilot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

That would be awesome! Thank you I appreciate it :D and I can add another double if need be. I'll also start with the RP probably before the end of today or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 am 

Name: Infinion
Role: Pilot
Personality: Infinion has several personalities downloaded into his mainframe, which he has downloaded into this body to better communicate with the crew, the most common is "Friendly Companion". Infineon will be friendly and sociable amongst the crew and attempt to reassure them if they seem distraught.
Skills Flight, repairs, electronics, math, communication
Appearance:

EDIT: Corrected the name

Last edited by Noman'sLand on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:13 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

OH! I never thought of the pilot being like a machine! That's awesome! :D I like that!! Reminds me a lot of Interstellar :) I loved that robot on there that would crack jokes all the time haha.

Mmm name of the ship. That's a good question. It's got to be all futuristic and awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 am 

SS Infineon?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yeah! I like it xD Let's go with that haha!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm 

Lol, the crew of this ship is most likely going to be at each other's throats with Infinion trying to get everyone to just calm down

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I'm thinking of maybe doubling up with a female doctor. Haven't decided on that yet but I'm thinking xD
This will definitely be one interesting crew!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:19 pm 

Name: Ani Pavlon
Role: Doctor
Personality: Usually pretty outgoing and tends to be laid back but confident, she can be arrogant at times and likes to show off, she usually thinks she knows best and tends to try and take charge in medical situations but isn't charismatic enough to be a good leader
Skills emergency first aid, using resources available to treat sickness/injury, assessing situations/diagnosing patients, has terrible coordination and misses every high five yet can somehow perform delicate surgery
Appearance:
Attachment:
bec81d64dd65700f7ae019eac72d21d9.jpg
bec81d64dd65700f7ae019eac72d21d9.jpg [ 70.2 KiB | Viewed 13219 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:26 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

YAY! We got another person! Kk! I think we're good on people! I know I probably mentioned I was going to start this RP tonight but my day got really hectic suddenly so I haven't had the time. I'll start probably tomorrow.

Does anyone have any questions? Concerns? Idea you want to throw at us that we try and dodge like dodgeball??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:01 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey guys! I finally made my post!! Here is the RP!! http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52165

So I was thinking, you guys can be some of the people in the hanger if you want, already part of the meeting, or your supervisor can come get you from wherever you are to inform you about it.

Pretty much. We're being told to go into outer space and find a solution to save the sun! How we do it? No idea. I'm never good at planning RPs xD

SO! If you want to throw out any ideas, let me know!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:12 am 

Computer is messed up, I'll post soon. I like it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:49 am 

It looks good so far!! Im on my phone right now so ill post when I get home from school

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:00 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Awesome! Thanks guys!

I'm actually having some internet trouble myself, so no rush. :) Let me know if you have any questions!