All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

A sword to the throat already? Everything had escalated quicker than she could keep track of, unfortunately, she couldn't take it seriously enough to keep herself from giggling and laughing. "I have a request! My arms are completely numb, so can you cut them free so I can feel them before I die?" She thought such a request would more than likely be ignored at this point. "I was rooting for your team anyways."

That was a complete lie, but then did they know that? With all the death, blood and chaos it didn't look like they noticed. "Oh, very nice example of leadership! Well done! I didn't realize doing the opposite of what you said was how people listen to the person in charge!" she said with heavy sarcasm, staring at Joby as she did. She could see the look on his face and adding guilt seemed to feel satisfying at the moment...then again she would have probably ignored the no kill rule as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The large teen growled looking down at his so called, leader. All in all he had no reason to listen to him, his words not able to reach him yet. The best he can do is pull his top over the knife and holster to hide it. It's best he didn't lose his only weapon. Using a foot, he placed it on the edge of his defender as if to retrieve it when he gets the chance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:38 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

All at once, every guard that was still standing opened their mouths and spoke, "Fools, you really think these bag of flesh mean anything to me?" Their eyes glowing brighter now as each individual face contorted into a hideous grin. Slowly the guards that were stunned and bloody and mutilated picked themselves off from the ground and shambling as they went, joined the rest of the group as some of the guards with missing limbs and horrible burns slowly dragged themselves to get there. The ones that were truly dead lay still, remaining motionless on the ground. The guards then in unison started laughing, two of the guards who were injured, blood running down ones head and the other missing fingers were now moving forward past their little crowd of Arabian guards.
"These puppets lives are nothing to me, all you've done so far is killed men whose fate is already death." both men were speaking now as they held up their swords. "Watch now as they squirm."
There was a moment of silence as the green glowing haze left on of the guards eyes, the man suddenly screaming as he gripped at his hand with missing fingers, the scimitar he held clattering to the ground. Looking at him now the man looked young and afraid, his face in utter agony.
"It seems like this is good enough of a demonstration." the guard with the bleeding head announced before swinging his scimitar, a splash of red went across the ground and the screams fell silent.
All the guards began laughing once again.
"See? Even you are all nothing." The man spoke sheathing the bloody weapon.
"I have permission to kill you all... but it seems like such a waste though seeing as some of you seemingly sniveling children have potential." The man gestured at the scene around them, "So much carnage, so much blood shed... Such excellent work." the man spoke, pointing to Nate and Yuri with a toothy grin.
"So an offer to you two. Join and we spare your little friends for another day, don't and we take the two little street rats we have now and come for you all at a later date..." the man said then turned to look towards Joby with a pleased look. "You know you'll lose them all eventually, its a matter of who you want to lose first, little boy." he now turned back to the rest of the group.
"So what do you want to do? I'm not as so picky as not to decide to add two more dead bodies to the tally if you try to be little heroes." he said, the guards holding Elita and Erika moving their swords even closer to the girls throats simultaneously.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri backhanded Joby knocking him back with a stagger whilst picking up both hus blaster and nodded, he cared slightly for his companions and decided to give himself up fir the rest. Althoughm he called out to Cinder and lobbed the blaster over to her that belonged to her. The other, he holstered it. "I thank you for you appreciation. Now I am weighing my options between burning all the puppets or...well...seeing what the puppetmaster has to offer."

Yuri was only slightly remorseful for his cacophony of carnage, all with two trigger fingers and closed hand over a blade. Seems some of the videogames and target practice paid off, sorta. "I'll join you, seems this leader didn't understand, the villain never cares about the puppets. And the only way to deal with that..." Te teen turned to Joby and shook his head at him in dissapointment. "Is with an equal lack of emotion towards their minions and such." With a sigh of hesitation he made his way towards the guards accepting the offer of joinin for now, as to save his fellow teens,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Ah ah ah, child, it's not that simple. The trade is one for one and as I have said, the boy gets to choose who he loses." The guard motioned towards Joby. "Which street rat do you want back?"

"You're making a mistake Yuri. How do you know they won't just end up killing you themselves?" Elita voiced now despite the blade held against her neck and tense situation at hand.

"Humph, don't be foolish child, he comes willingly to let you be free with your life." the guard sneered.

"I'd rather die before I let anyone be killed for me or by me." She said, conviction strong in her eyes and voice as she then looked up at the tall dark haired boy, "I thought you were the same as well Yuri..," Elita looked at him now a bit sad and disappointed.
There was a moment of silence, the only sounds being the wind and the still activated attraction behind the group.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder was surprised out of her thought as Yuri threw back her blaster. She fumbled to catch it, but ended up dropping it anyway. She freaked out thinking it would fire, but by some godly luck, it didn't. She took a deep breathe to calm down before picking up the blaster. She sunk back into her thoughts trying to see what she could do to help. Anything at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 am 

Bored

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby's frustration tipped over the scale once Yuri backhanded him and decided to volunteer himself to try and 'save' the girls. Then the boy decided pick up his weapon again, trying to be a 'hero.' Joby's face contorted even further, his brows lower as he glared at Yuri.
"You're an idiot! They aren't puppets, not to anyone else, but the person controlling them. This war is going to have so many 'puppets' if that is what you'd like to call them, who do not deserve to die! You're a heartless person if innocent lives mean nothing," Joby snapped. His frustration was over the limit and he could barely focus on the task at hand.

Jace quickly stepped up and set his hand on Joby's shoulder, to let him know he was with him, no matter what the decision was. Finally, after a moment of looking between Elita and Erika, Joby turned to address the lead guard.

"So, how'd you finally get out of your lamp, Jafar?" he growled, hoping to set the sorcerer on a tantrum about Aladdin and his plans to annihilate the 'Main Street Rat.'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 am 

Nate stood there stunned and slightly sick at the thought that whoever was controlling the guards was impressed with his actions.

He watched as Yuri and Joby confronted each other and as Yuri seamed to join the other side, he realized as he wiped his face that he had a big choice to make and the clock was ticking. He toed his blaster as he thought about it, as he did he looked over at Joby and shook his head.

"Boss, I respect you but the only way I know how to save two lives right now is to go along with it" he said in a sad voice as he picked up his E-11 as he did he walked over to Joby and patted his shoulder "Save me a spot, I'll be back one day" he whispered then turned to the head guard/Jafar "Okay Jafar, if I'm so promising I will join you if two things can be met: One you let the girls go...alive, Two the rest of the group gets a free pass for the rest of the night. Deal or no Deal?" he said as strongly and firmly as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Elita, I only share half your drives, if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the cemetary. Besides, I'd rather put my life on the line for my comrades. My greatest fear is to...well I think I'd rather not say that now." Yuri put on his prior smile for Elita as he waited for the response from the guards for Nate.

He was not turning dark, and Yuri hoped that the others knew as well. Being more nihilistic towards the liives of non-friendlies than the others, he honestly did not care for the lives of the enemy even if they were being controlled. It's not like they were going to be able to help in his opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 pm 

Erika rolled her eyes as she watched and listened, clearly annoyed and frustrated with all the talking. At this point it felt as if she was born without arms, making her frustrated with each second that passed. "You're not going to answer him, are you? Make him choose already instead of wasting time!" she spoke in an angered tone. "Or you could just take one of us and leave the rest to die. It's not like they're going to make it anyways."

She wanted to stay quiet, but her mouth had a mind of its own and did not have an off button. This would come back to bite her and she would regret it one way or the other.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:00 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

The guard looked at Joby and sneered, "Friends in high places, little boy. Something I can confidently say that you do not have." The guard gave a smile then turned to look at Nate.
"Ha, hilarious, you think you can make a bargain when you don't even have a modicum of power Pathetic." The guard answered brushing Nate's offer off to the side.

Even with a blade to her neck, Elita shook her head ever so slightly at the group then diverted her eyes away.

As the 'head' guard looked at the rest of the group now the guard who held Erika spoke quietly to her, "It's not a bad idea little girl... but better yet that I don't have to take any prisoners at all, so much less to deal with." The man grinned almost ecstatically.
In but a moment, the head guard took on the same wide grin, a malicious glint in his eyes.
"Change of plans, I grow tired of conversation and you irksome pests bore me. You are all better off dead."
Suddenly, the guards holding Erika and Elita let go of both girls then quickly shoved them forward to sprawl on the ground and lifted their swords then brought them down. There was a flash of red for a second as the head guard and the guard who once held Elita lay dead on the ground, a glowing hot hole burned into the center of both their foreheads.

"PICK UP YOUR DAMN WEAPONS AND FIGHT!!!" Sam shouted now as he stood up from the magic carpet, rifle held up high as the boy started to aim once more and let out shots at rapid fire.

With no time wasted Elita got up from the ground and got back to fighting, the dead gaurd's scimitar now in her hand as she zigzagged left and right out of gun fire and sword swings.

Erika on the other hand was not so lucky, as the scimitar had been brought down it created a foot long gash down her back, blood was now starting to flow though the tape that bound her arms tight together were now loose.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 am 

Having been forcefully shoved forward almost caused Erika to stumble and fall before she caught herself, unfortunately, the fall might've saved her the trouble of receiving a nice long gash that was created on her back. The wound was deep and bleeding profusely, reminding her of when she lost her fingers, but that pain had been much worse than what she was feeling now. It still hurt nonetheless and was very unpleasant to feel the pain, then again she was now able to use her arms, freeing them from the loose duct tape.

"You cut my back...you bastard.." she muttered, her eyes growing wide as she turned around to attack any guard that happened to be closest to her.

Even though she had no weapons, that didn't stop her from biting and scratching the guard relentlessly. The taste of blood hit her tongue as she bit down hard on the guard's arm, refusing to let go as she scratched at his arm and face. She cared less of the gash on her back as blood steadily flowed out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:47 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri's smile faded to a bloodlusted scowl as he grew extremely agitated with the sudden and fortunate change of events. Although friendly, when it came those that were a threat, he took giving a trip to the cemetary as an answer. After hearing the shouts from Sam, Yuri quickly drew his pistol without remorse and punched scorching holes into more of the guards, but with much less mercy if there was any hint of to begin with.

The Russian only took headshots as an answer, and settled for nothing less than a hole in the head. Realizing the feral girl's peril, he legitimately hesitated to aid her but did it anyways. He drew his bloodied knife and made his way to slice the guard which struck Erika, as the attacker was already being mauled by her. An easy kill indeed. Once the guard stopped moving, the boy made eye contact and handed her the scmitar that was left there for the taking.

"If anyone puts their hand on you, send them to the cemetary." Yuri spoke quickly to Erika and went back to the fight, also having a similar injury which only started taking its toll. He began wincing and feeling slightly heavier, it was visible too. "I knew it was only a matter of time, body, don't fail me until the fights over..." He still held his fighting spirit, and pushed on shooting and slashing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

At the mention of Jafar, Cinder once again snapped out of her thoughts. That's it. Jafar was easily angered and could be tricked. Right? I mean Aladdin did it, so why couldn't Cinder. With that in mind Cinder sunk back into thought, but this time with a direction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 pm 

Nate neatly drew the E-11 he had holstered when he tried to bargain with Jafar and fired on the nearest guards, when they were down he looked around to see who might need help. As he did so his t-shirt pulled against his wounded shoulder and he felt the blood that had run down his back stick to his shirt "No time for that now" he thought to himself then saw guards approaching Cinder.
He winced as he swung the blaster up to aim as he ran towards the guards and Cinder moving in on the third point of a triangle, once hie was sure he wouldn't hit Cinder he let loose on the guards dropping them with a few rounds.
He skidded to a stop by Cinder and took a defensive stance watching around them, his shoulder was on fire and wanted to go limp but he forced himself to function "Cinder Are you okay?" he asked suddenly aware that she looked unmoving.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder startled quite violently at the blaster shots and froze. She shook herself out of it as quickly as she could. She looked at Nate wide-eyed. "Y-yeah. W-wait... We're f-fighting already? Wh-when did that happen?!" Cinder was surprised that everyone was battling again. Seriously, how did she miss that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:20 pm 

Nate looked at the battle and back to Cinder "Bout a thirty seconds to a minute ago" he said and realized that his shoulder throbbed as he breathed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:44 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Not only did Yuri finally feel fatigued, it became worse as a guard rammed using his shoulder catching the Russian off guard. His blaster was knocked out of the hand as well to make matters worse. His eyes were wide and alert yet slightly tired. This battle is not goin well... His thoughts were now focused in defense, his state was not looking good enough for running and gunning.

He rolled onto his back and drew his blade, blocking the subsequent slash downards from the scmitar. Yuri was slowly losing force to repel upwards, both blades gradually moving to his face. "Erika! Help!" He yelled out, as he had just armed the girl as well. Although the teen wondered if that was a good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder saw that Yuri was in trouble. "Nate! Yuri's getting overwhelmed!" Cinder hoped maybe that Nate would be able to help him best. She couldn't do much and felt bad she couldn't help.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 pm 

Nate heard Yuri holler for help and started to turn but when Cinder spoke up he looked where she was looking and saw the teen on his back barely holding a guard away from himself. "Dang it man" he said as he took aim on the guard hoping that he wouldn't fall on Yuri, Nate fired three bolts into the guards side hoping that it would roll the guard away from the teen and was surprised that it did indeed.

Nate walked over to Yuri "You okay man?" he asked holding his left hand out knowing that his right shoulder could not take helping the teen up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next