All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The Dark Age of the world has long since past, humans have evolved in there way of thoughts, technology has evlod as well. They have made new alliances with elves and others of the world, they the world has moved into a new light. Yet the way the world wages war has not changed since the Dark Ages, Knights on horse back still charge at each other. Large numbered armies charge at each other in huge battle field. After these battles the field is left bloody and covered in the bodies of the dead and dying soilders. Though in this new age of the world both men and woman fight in wars, mostly as the races of the world have realized that the men will quickly die out if they are the only ones sent to war.

This is where Sir Endwards come in, this long standing Academy has been the training grounds for famous soilders from all breaches of army. Everything from a knight, to assissin has walked through the halls of the school. Though class's do not just fouces on fighting, many classes are for math, science, history and much more.

If you were to go into the city that Sir Edwards is located in, you will find a mix of old building styles and new ones. People from all walks of life are moving from one place to another, everything from a dwarf to a demon can be found in the walls of the city. Though the demons are usually there for some kind of sport. You'll also find that there is power, TV, wifi, the whole nine yards. This is the world that has never moved on from fighting battles where you can see your emeny, it is a very dangerous world. I hope you will either stay in the walls of the trading hub that we call a city, or you if you choose to leave. May you have come to Sir Edwards first so you are ready to go out there.

--------

So this is a fantasy world, if this gets enough people which would be only have to be one other. We would start in the school, and if we get far enough we move on to the actually world and huge assume army fights. Of course there will be fights and battles, but this would be small battles and wars that the school is already in.

Also one other note, there is gunpowder. But only used in fireworks. I may post this up in alpha. So if you want to join but wrote a lot more. Then look there to see if I have posted there as well. *bows softly at everyone* have a lovely day, also please pm or leave a comment if you want to join. Let's see if this can be kept up this time around!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

As you already know, I am definitely interested haha!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:11 pm 

Bored

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I want to see the OOC before I make my final decision, only cause I more along the lines want to know more about the RP, but I definitely am interested. I like school-type RPs, though, the Alpha comment scares me a little bit because I don't think I'm that good of a writer to try Alpha.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:27 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'm most likely not moving to alpha. Also this is a reused idea, probably on like the fourth try :p so I have a few OOC's up. Let me find one for you @Joby_wan_Kenobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok I said **** it and just made the OOC, a lot of info on the first post, second is my three characters. Yes I have three, by no means do you have to make more then one.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52144&p=389574#p389574 @Yue @Joby_wan_Kenobi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

I've got like three more weeks of school, and it's all finals and shiz, but I'm interested. If you get this running before I'm done, mind if I jump in late?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:39 am 

2nd Year (1)

That sounds fine to me, you can make your character(s) now if you have the time! I already have my three up haha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I do not finish college classes until May 1. I an definitely interested. Are there magic users in this world or is it natural born talent?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:17 am 

2nd Year (1)

Magic is both born talent, but can be taught to those who want to go through the years of schooling from a young age. Though once they learn the basics said student can pick the path of magic they wish to go down, while someone who is born into the magic, can't choose, they have to go down the path. But say the path is element, they could choose between two or three elements. Yet someone who had gone through schooling could choose any element, ice, water, earth, plates, etc etc. I do need to add all this to the OOC, but god do I have a lot to go through xD I also have a small list of classes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:19 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

i'd like to rejoin this with the same character.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Wunderbar! You know the drill, post your character in the OOC then use the OOC for a lot of talking of... well I'm not sure what the OOC turns into after characters xD