All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Just as Katsuro wanted to answer one of the dogs came straight at him. He didn't want the dog to ruin his suit and he didn't have any food on him anyway. With his quick reflexes he grabbed the dog by his neck and pressed him to the ground. This wouldn't hurt the dog at all, it only kept him from jumping at him. "Really now," he said in soft yet pressing tone to the dog. "You really shouldn't do that you know?" After it seemed like the dog wouldn't jump at him anymore he let go. "Now be a good doggy and I may bring you something more appropriate than my lunch for you next time." Katsuro sat back on the bench next to Greg. "Please teach him not to do that anymore," he said with a sigh. "Getting jumped by him all the time could ruin the only peaceful place in this city for me."

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:23 pm 

Rufus was whining the entire time that Katsuro held him down and Brutus only growled lowly before being distracted by Gregorio throwing the ball for him again. Gregorio yawned again as he rubbed his eye, "Sure, sure." he said as when Rufus was let go of whined as his ears were back and quickly went back to his master's side, his stumpy tail would have been between his legs if he wanted to. Maybe he shouldn't have come here and instead just went back home for a nap? He just knew his sleeping schedule wasn't always be like this as he normally got up in the afternoon. The gangster next to Katsuro wasn't really focused or alert at the moment as he was resting his cheek on his fist, "Do you always come to this park?" he mumbled as Brutus came back, this time he gave the ball to Katsuro, wondering if he was going to throw it or not.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:13 pm 

Katsuro look a good look at Greg. He looked really tired. It surprised him a little that the other dog wanted to give the ball to him instead of his master. Could it be that they were just as simple minded as their master? A funny thing to think about actually. He threw the ball pretty far so that they would leave them alone for a few moments. "You are looking pretty tired," he said to Greg. "Do you want to rest on my lap?" he offered offhandly as if he offering something to drink.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:56 pm 

At least Brutus was more well behaved than Rufus, that was easy to see as the dog hadn't done anything to annoy Katsuro yet. As both dogs ran after the ball, Greg yawned again as gave a look to Katsurom was this man acting and saying ridiculous stuff again? "No, darnit." he mumbled as he ended up yawning again, but it was clear he was still sleepy for getting up too early to get his kid to school. It was rather cute that the redhead was looking sleepy but trying to stay awake as he nodded off. The man clearly needed a nap as his head seemed to roll off his hand and ended up falling over against Katsuro's arm, guessing his body was giving into sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm 

The cuteness didn't go past Katsuro as well. The comment about lending his lap had been a joke. But now that it had come to this he might as well. From his arm it was easy to slowly let Greg slide to his lap to rest. When the dogs came back, Katsuro held his index finger in front of his lips. Hopefully the dogs were intelligent enough to understand that they should be quiet to not wake their master and thus should be keeping themselves busy for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:58 pm 

Brutus came back with the ball as he dropped it in front of the two, then sitting down in front of Katsuro as if he was waiting for an order. Though Rufus hung back as he seemed to wary of Katsuro now. Gregorio on the other hand was dozing off against the other man's lap, looking like he needed the sleep, nothing would disturb him, or would it? There was a sudden buzz in his pocket, it looked like even if he couldn't work the weekend, it seemed his brothers wouldn't let him off easily. Brutus tilted his head a little as he let out a small bark and whined softly as he nudged his nose at his master's pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:14 pm 

"Shhhh, you stupid dog," Katsuro whispered to the dog. Maybe Greg wouldn't wake up from his phone? He stroked the red hair which was surprisingly soft to touch. Kind of nice actually.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:46 pm 

Brutus whined a little now as he took his ball and decided to go play with Rufus, both dogs staying near where their master was as he dozed. Despite the lifestyle he had, his hair was surprisingly soft to touch and he groaned as Katsuro touched, making him move against Katsuro. His phone however kept buzzing as he seemed to sleep through that, as annoying as it was it was more family business to work at. Even if he had his son over with him and was in school at the moment, Gregorio couldn't seem to do that too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:27 pm 

Katsuro wondered if he should turn of Greg's phone that kept buzzing. However, reaching into his pocket would surely wake him up so he decided against that. Instead he softly caressed his hair. Strangely this relaxed him too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:37 pm 

"Stop that..." Gregorio mumbled as his phone was still buzzing, he swatted at Katsuro as if he was making the noise as he tried to doze. The back of his hand actually smacked at Katsuro's face as his phone stopped for now, though it might come back later when he woke up. How long he'd nap on Katsuro or how long Katsuro would let him was questionable if he didn't like being smacked at when the phone buzzed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:43 pm 

Katsuro had to keep himself from laughing. Greg really behaved like a little child when sleeping. Kind of cute actually. He casually lit up a cigarette while letting the redhead sleep on his lap. Every now and then he would stroke the soft hair a little. He would probably let him sleep like this for about an hour because he would have to leave after that. But Greg would probably wake up before that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:17 pm 

The dogs kept themselves busy with each other, it was probably that way when he didn't bring them around with him on some days. Well, sooner or later, Greg would have to get up as his phone started buzzing some more. The dogs were aware of the phone as they heard that constantly on a daily basis, Rufus whined lowly as Gregorio started stirring against Katsuro. "What?" he mumbled, though his eyes were still closed as if he still wanted sleep. It occurred to him that he was still partially asleep on the other man's leg before he lazily got himself up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:31 pm 

"Did you sleep well?" Katsuro asked with a gentle smile when Greg got up. He had smoked up his cigarette a while ago and had not lightened up another. It was unbelievable that Greg could look cute with his hair all messed up and a sleepy face. There must be something wrong with his eyes. Or it was really time he got himself a girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:26 pm 

He yawned before rubbing his eyes to make him up as he sat up, processing on what just occurred just now as he whistled for his dogs. "Ah, what the hell?" he mumbled as he was still tired and Brutus came up to the man with the ball, wanting another throw. He huffed as he threw the ball as far as he could for the dogs. He looked over at Katsuro, what was he still doing here? "What are you still doing here?" he muttered his thought out loud as someone would just leave the man to sleep and be on their way. His phone buzzed again as he groaned, he really didn't want to deal with that right now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 pm 

Katsuro snickered. Could it be that this sleepyhead didn't realize that he had been sleeping on his lap for a while? Time to enlighten him then. "It would be quite difficult to just get up and leave with you sleeping on my lap," he said. Katsuro was curious how Greg would react to that realization.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:48 pm 

Now that Katsuro had put it that way, his face was red in embarrassment and possibly annoyance that Katsuro had done this to him again. Surely he took a great amount of pleasure from doing this. "Bastard." he muttered as Rufus came back with the ball, he did want to punch Katsuro again as he did feel the other man had fun undermining his masculinity. Of course he was probably thinking like last time, the other man wouldn't put up a fight over something so trivial. "Forget it." he muttered again as his phone rang this time, probably something important. Rufus whined as his master wasn't looking but dropped the ball in front of Katsuro this time, just wanting to the ball to be thrown.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:00 am 

Greg's reaction was kind of cute to be honest. Katsuro picked up the ball and threw it as far as he could. Before he could sit back down his own phone started to ring as well. It had gotten a little later than he usually took so it was no surprise that he got phoned up. He picked up without paying attention to Greg. "What is it? ... Oh .... Fine, I am on my way then.." It could be seen on his face that he wasn't very pleased with this call. Getting a call from one of his 'dear' brothers was never a good thing. Without asking he reached out to Greg to resort a wayward strand of hair. "You really should sleep in a bed instead of the park," he said calmly. "There are many bad people around. Too bad I have to go now." Even though those were words of parting, Katsuro hesitated to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm 

Rufus and Brutus were content with Katsuro throwing the ball around for them as they bolted off after it. Coffee, Greg just needed coffee, and maybe some TV to wake him back up as his own phone kept buzzing. As annoying as it was, he probably knew it was family business for him to do. They already knew he was saddled with a kid and chose that over the 'family' duties, he looked over at Katsuro as the other man just casually spoke on his phone, he sighed and looked at his phone. He still had plenty of stuff to do even with his kid in school, he sighed as he better get on that, "Hmmph. Maybe you shouldn't let strangers sleep on you." he simply said as he seemed to be the one to put the pair in such situations. Looking at Katsuro now, the other man looked strange as he didn't look so sure about going. Whistling for his dogs, they came to him as he had to go collect on a couple of loans and was on his way. Who knew if Gregorio would get into another weird situation with Katsuro?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 pm 

Katsuro didn't know what he had expected of Greg except for another perky comment back. He left as well. He absolutely didn't look forward to whatever his brother wanted of him this time. Katsuro assumed that he had to go to the headquarters of the family so he went on his way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:17 pm 

Working with a tired mind, Gregorio had gotten himself cup of coffee before heading out to the client's place with the dogs, they knew the places where they drove and knew it was time to get work done as he parked the car in a particularly bad part of town. In his family's territory, clients knew that if they didn't pay their dues, no one would bother to help out the one who didn't pay. "Open up Johnson, I can see you **** your pants in there." Gregorio said as he kicked at a locked door, the dogs barking loudly and he could hear the scared response from the man as he ended up kicking open the door as the lock broke. "I'll pay! I'll pay! Just keep those things away from me!!" the man cried out as the dogs were nearing the apparent cynophobic man, the man already wetting his pants and curling into the fetal position in the corner of the building. "The money's over there! Please don't kill me!!" he screamed as Gregorio let go of the leash, both dogs rushing the man but not laying a tooth on him as Gregorio had gone to count the money while they kept the man scared out of his mind. "Good boy Johnson." he said with a mocking tone and smirked as he got the money. Whistling again for his dogs, they had left the man foaming as he had more to collect from.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next