All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I despise introductions with every fiber of my being. I never know what to say, for one. But I suppose I have to say something.

I've been on this site before, but I figured, with all that's happened in the last few months, it's time for a fresh start. Fresh start, new account, blah, blah, blah. I'm 25, going on 26. I've been role playing for about seven years or so. I must warn you that I don't role play very often so my knowledge of other worlds, certain fandoms, and alternate universes is slim to none. I've kept my rp circle rather small and, unfortunately, I no longer have that circle. While I don't mind 'expanding my horizons', I'm a hardcore creature of habit. I like to keep things simple, stick with what I know, and so on. But, I will try to venture into other things as long as it's not too complicated and I'm given enough time to understand.

As far as what I like/am partial to, here's a list to keep it simple:

- MALExMALE (basically my fave) !kawaii
- INTERSEXED (explanation upon request)
- FEMALExFEMALE (occasionally)
- MALExFEMALE (from time to time)
- NEKO/KEMONOMIMI (or what have you)
- PREGNANCY/BABIES/CHILDREN (I manage to work them in somehow)
- VAMPIRES/WEREWOLVES/SHAPESHIFTERS/SUPERNATURAL (usually only one or two pairings)

I'm in no way a grammar police, I make mistakes too. I understand that life gets in the way, so I'm no real stickler for 'attendance' when it comes to posts. Sometimes I tend to be forgetful or let things get in the way, so I always try to send a message in apology or heads up. When it comes to posts, I don't much care about length as long as I have enough to work with (a decent sized paragraph or so) so write to your little heart's desire. In character, OOC, I'm always up for a good chit chat whether it be here or elsewhere.

That's about it for now. One of these days I'll try to get a character list up (at least of those that are free for the taking/claiming).

TTFN~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

You may not like introductions, but I will say I like your title XD

Anywho...welcome back to Creative Freedom!

I'm sure you'll find someone who shares you're interests with no need to expand your knowledge into other realms...unless you want to. There are definitely plenty of opportunities to do that too.

Though you may have been here before, I'll have you take a read through the Rules to refresh yourself. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff, we'd be happy to help out!

I'll also direct you to the Member Listings where you can find "roleplay resumes" of some other members here and get a feel for what they like. Of course, you can also make one of your own to give us an idea of yourself too.

Again, any questions, concerns, ideas needing someone to bounce off of, or even just a good ol' rant, my inbox and private chat are always open.

Hope you find yourself settling in to our little slice of the internet. =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace