All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey you guys!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! Happy to find this site, looks pretty cool! I've been RPing for a good number of years, and I'm up for long ongoing stuff or just one-off things. I'm very interested in horror settings, particularly vampires/werewolves/pretty much any monsters, the supernatural/occult/paranormal, as well as fantasy/otherworldly/dystopian settings. I do practice magick and witchcraft, and would love talking about that stuff OOC as well. I'm currently in the middle of the Discworld series, and I love it. My house is adorned with skulls and bats and candles. Let's get spooky!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hey you guys!
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Well hello aliceglass, and welcome to Creative Freedom! =D

Supernatural and fantasy are fairly popular genres here so you're bound to find someone to write with, and with the community as a whole, we're pretty friendly. Though you can find specific writers and their interests in the Member Listings if you want to take a look through as many or as few as you'd like.

I'll also direct you to the Rules to go over before getting in too deep. If you have any questions, or concerns, a member of Staff is just a PM away and we'd be glad to help!

My inbox and private chat are always open for questions, rants, or even just chatter.

Hope to see you around the boards!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:19 pm 

Thanks for the welcome, Asterous! I'll let you know if I have any questions or concerns.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Did someone say spooky? I'm always ready to get spooky. Welcome to the site, Alice(glass)! I'm Cotton, a moderator. If you ever need any help with anything, let me know! Fantasy's a big thing here, so you'll fit in no problem. What kind of character do you like playing the most, if you do? Or are you more the type to switch between guys and girls, shy and bold, pretty and unusual at your fancy? I hope to see you around!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 pm 

Thanks for the welcome, Cotton! I hope to fit in, and I get the feeling this place will be somewhere I really enjoy.

I do enjoy playing a wide range of characters, gender doesn't matter so much to me, though I am generally better at playing characters that present as female, and I'm definitely not afraid to play grotesque. As far as personality goes, I'm not the greatest at nasty manipulative characters, but I'm up for challenging myself with things I've never done before.