All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry smiled into the kiss, very pleased by both Draco's touch and the outcome of this lunch. It felt like a lot of the tension which had collected in Harry's shoulders throughout the week was released under Draco's touch, and in that moment Harry could not bear to see Draco to. So, in an attempt to keep him in his arms a moment longer, Harry tightened his grip around Draco slightly.
Harry was vaguely aware of the context of their kiss; they couldn't possibly be more than a couple of yards away from the restaurant entrance, but Harry couldn't find it in himself to care. Instead, he stretched further into the kiss.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco was aware that they were probably being too much, especially considering how much in public they still were, but he couldn't find it in himself to pull away and go to work. He wanted to spend so much more time with Harry, but he knew that he had to be an adult and actually go to work.
However, he allowed himself to stay a while longer. Adulthood and work could wait for a couple of more minutes, for now he was just really happy that he got to have this with Harry. He actually got to be his boyfriend and it was exciting.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:24 pm 

Harry hummed softly into the kiss; it was a little sound of the well being he felt, and which he couldn't seem to express in any other way. The kiss itself wasn't that much different than the last time they had kissed goodbye, but knowing that this was the beginning of what felt like a real relationship made Harry giddy.
Inattentively, Harry's hands moved from Draco's waist to his hips, softly tugging at the material of Draco's trousers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:04 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco hummed softly, feeling happy and almost giddy. It was overwhelming to be with Harry, even if it wasn't anything new that they were kissing, then it was different now that they were actually boyfriend. He hadnt been this happy for a long time and he just really hated the idea of having to return to work now.
He softly broke the kiss, reluctantly so, and grinned down at Harry, unable to hide how happy he was feeling. "I really need to go," he said with a broad grin still on his lips. He leaned in for one more soft peck, but then finally detangled himself from Harry, knowing that he probably had to be adult about it.
"But don't be a stranger, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 am 

Harry reluctantly let go of Draco. At a sudden loss as to what to do with his hands, he put tgem in the pockets of his jacket.
"I won't. I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Harry promised with a soft smile. The smile graduately became wider and he added a teasing: "Have fun at work."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:12 am 

Draco rolled his eyes at the tease, not that he didn't enjoy his job, but he'd much rather spend his time with Harry. However, business was calling and Draco had to answer. He took a few tentative steps away from Harry, grin still wide on his face.
"I will. Talk to you soon," he said, before turning around, finding it easier to leave while not looking at Harry.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:54 pm 

On the way over from work to Draco's apartment, Harry had found himself having a hard time remembering the last good day he had had at work. Most days seemed to have been at a base-level of awful (something, he couldn't remember having gotten used to), but the overnight shift he was heading back from had just been absolutely terrible. This had left him in a strange mood; somewhere between a sleep and tired, and amazed and infuriated.
As Draco opened the door to his apartment, Harry didn't hesitate, and covered the distance between them. Harry cupped Draco's face between his hands, momentarily and insistingly pulling him within reach. The kiss Harry placed on Draco's lips wasn't particularly long, but the tension in Harry's shoulders translated into a frustrated kiss.
"Have I ever told you," Harry muttered with a laugh in the back of his throat and a smile on his lips, as he finally allowed Draco to straighten his posture. "- How much I absolutely hate my job?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:03 pm 

Draco hadn't really expected the sudden kiss as he opened the door, but he wasn't one to complain. It had been a couple of days since he had seen Harry last, and they had decided to be boyfriends, so he was really happy to see him again and get confirmed in the label. It felt real when he was with Harry and that was all he needed.
"A couple of times," he said with a soft smile, not really happy that Harry seemed to hate his job so much, but he didn't feel like it was his place to comment on it. He knew why Harry was doing what he was doing and while he didn't approve of it, he didn't feel like he could comment on it, because he was basically doing the same thing, only in a different field. It would feel very hypocritical to comment on it.
"Tough day at work?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:14 pm 

A soft groan escaped Harry's lips as he pushed his glasses up onto his forehead to allow himself to rub his eyes for a couple of seconds. He had been awake for a solid 36 hours, 28 of which had been spent at work; Harry had just gotten back from the last 16 of those.
"Terrible," he muttered as he finally removed his hands from his face. The sudden light made him frown, giving him a very fitting look of sleep deprivation and displeasure. "- and people just tend to be that much more awful after midnight."
"It's just -" Harry heard himself say, and could already in that moment tell that it was a mistake to even start that conversation. However, he also heard himself keep going "- I get that I'm a literal infant compared to some of the mummies that haunt the Department but I don't understand the point of hiring me if they're just going to discard literally every single thing I say or do -"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:24 pm 

It was worrying to see Harry so upset and so very obviously tired. Draco didn't want Harry to harm himself for a job he didn't actually enjoy, but, once again, he didn't feel like it was his place to say anything. It was up to Harry to stop if he didn't want to stick around for the job; all Draco could do was to support him.
"I'm sorry that work is getting you down," he said in a soft voice, moving his hands to Harry's hair to softly run his fingers through it. He wanted to comfort Harry somehow, but he wasn't really certain how he did that the best. It was still all so new, so he didn't know how Harry wanted to be comforted and it was difficult.
"Do you wanna talk about it more, or do you just wanna... I don't know, go sit on my couch and maybe snuggle and make out for a bit?" He offered, feeling that he should give Harry a choice between the two. It felt like the safest way to comfort him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at Draco's offer. It was a pathetic excuse for a laugh, and could just as easily be interpreted as a single, relieved sob. The whole situation felt absolutely ridiculous and Harry was at a loss for words trying to expect how grateful he was for Draco's presence.
"I really don't want to talk about it," he admitted with a weak, apologetic smile, as he softly moved to grip Draco's wrists. It wasn't ment as an attempt to urge Draco to let go; more than anything it was the opposite. The feeling of Draco's hands in his hair was far more soothing than Harry would have ever expected it to be.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 pm 

Draco smiled softly at that, his pale hands still buried in Harry dark hair, as he leaned down to kiss him softly, a stark contrast to the kiss they shared only moments before. It was a very brief and quite chaste kiss, mostly just there for comfort. He smiled down at Harry as he broke the kiss, but detain king himself from his boyfriend to take his hand instead.
"Come on, let's sit down instead of just standing here. You look like you could need to sit down for a moment," he stated as he pulled Harry to his couch. He didn't want to go full doctor on Harry, so he would just have to nurse him in a more subtle way, which he found to be working just fine.
He fell down on the couch and pulled Harry down with him, sitting very close wth him and wrapping his arms softly around him. While it wasn't the ideal circumstances then it still felt nice to just sit with Harry like this for once, without having to think about what they were anymore.
"You just tell me what you need, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:18 pm 

The moment Harry hit the couch he was more than anything tempted to say that he just wanted to go to sleep and decide at a later point in time whether or not he ever wanted that sleep to end. However, Draco's question made a chill run down Harry's spine, and for a moment, he was far too flustered by the question to even begin to think of any sort of answer.
It almost felt like a trick question, though Harry knew that the answer to that question would always be you. Saying that out loud, however, was far too much both to say and to demand, and instead, Harry just lent in to yet again meet Draco's lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 pm 

Not thinking too much, Draco simply returned the kiss, figuring that Harry needed some physical closure to get over his bad day at work and he honestly couldn't blame him for that. He buried one of his hands in Harry's hair again, softly scratching his scalp and running his fingers through his hair again, seeing as that seems to calm Harry down. He had his other arm wrapped around Harry's waist, softly caressing his back as he held him close.
It wasn't a lot he could do, but if it helped Harry even a little bit, then he was more than willing to go for it. After all, he wasn't exactly opposed to kissing his boyfriend, even if it was mostly due to him having had a bad day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:26 pm 

Harry genuinely appreciated the softness of Draco's touch, but for a moment Harry felt like he was going to fall asleep if Draco continued his caresses. Though, in retrospect, that might have been the sensible direction to go, Harry wasn't exactly known for taking care of himself.
Instead, Harry's hands found Draco's shirt, insistingly tugging at the other, wanting to pull him further into the kiss and into the embrace. It felt slightly awkward to demand more of the kiss in this matter, but Harry needed the distraction from the professional mess he had found himself in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm 

Draco tightened his grip on Harry's hair, tugging softly at the soft strands as he tried to move closer to Harry. However, it quickly proved to be an impossible task to get any closer, at least while they were still sitting next to each other.
So Draco made a quick decision and softly broke the kiss, only for a few seconds, so that he could move to hover over Harry instead, and quickly leaned down to kiss him again. Draco's hands were still buried in Harry's hair, but now he was using the position to pull him closer and more into the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm 

A little sound of displeasure escaped Harry's lips the moment he could feel Draco pull away from him, and Harry was about to argue against it - that was, until he realised where Draco was heading. During those few moments were their lips were apart, Harry's face lit up in a brief, crooked grin, willingly stretching in his seat to meet Draco's lips in yet another kiss.
As soon as Draco was settled on Harry's lap, Harry's hands found their way to Draco's sides. Harry's hands caught slightly in the fabric of Draco's shirt, as his hands moved downwards to get a tight hold of Draco's hips.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm 

It felt intense to be close with Harry like this, but Draco figured that Harry knew where they were, so it was probably going to be alright. He kept a tight grip on Harry's hair, serving both to keep him in place, but also to pull him even closer. Their close proximity, and the near desperation with which Harry was holding onto him, made Draco's head spin, yet he didn't want to pull away. It was clear that Harry really needed this, but a part of him needed it too. It was the first time they had gotten to be intimate since becoming an official couple and it just felt so right. Draco was happy that they had decided to take that last step.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:27 pm 

Draco's tight grip around Harry's air made him gasp but the exhale was muffled by the kiss, sounding more than anything like the pleased hum it was intended to be. The tugs kept him grounded in this moment, effectively preventing him from thinking about anything that wasn't the feeling of Draco's lips against his, or Draco's weight upon Harry's thighs. It was dizzying in the best way possible, and Harry was yet again reminded of just how he felt for Draco.
Harry's hands remained on Draco's hips, tentatively tracing the bare skin under Draco's shirt with his fingers, as he softly bit down on Draco's bottom lip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm 

It was too much, way too much, but Draco didn't want to pull away. Harry was burning hot and his hands on Draco's skin was almost too warm for him, but he didn't push him away just yet. He hummed softly at the bite, not against the roughness in the least, even if it only added to his feeling of being overwhelmed.
His head was spinning and he was having a hard time keeping himself steady, which only made him tighten his grip on Harry's hair further. It was overwhelming, yet not quite enough, even if he didn't want to take it much further. It was a complex situation, but he was pleased nonetheless.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 51  Next