All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Why do they make this uniform so tight?!" Sora asked rubbing the collar where the tie was. "This is what I hate most about school."
"Really?" Kairi giggled next to them. "Not the loads of homework and assignments you're both having to catch up on?"
"No, that we can figure out!" Sora said, "But these Neck Killers! They're death traps! Death Traps I tell you!"

"The Homework load is a pain though." Riku said. "I have a feeling though any time though we might get pulled away to aid the world's again."

Right on cue, a familiar "QUAAAAAAck!" and "AAAYYAHOOOHOOWEE!" sounded as Sora found Donald and Goofy landing on top of him out of nowhere.

"Oof!" Sora shouted as the two fell on top of him. "Donald? Goofy! What are you guys doing here?" "And where's the ship if they obviously took a fall?" Riku asked, looking around.

Suddenly there was a gigantic splash in the middle of the ocean and the form of the royal gummi ship was seen. "Goofy couldn't wait to see you again and he jumped out!' Donald scolded the canine companion as Kairi giggled

"Okay Donald? Then what was your excuse for jumping down?" Riku asked with a raised brow as Sora tried to get out of the bottom of the pile.

Donald pouted and shuffled to his feet, "I uh....wanted to see you too." He pouted

Sora laughed and hugged the two. "You won't believe how much I missed you guys!" He said happily.

"Awwww!" Kairi smiled as Donald and Goofy laughed. King Mickey wandered up next to Riku and smiled up at him. "Hiya!"
"Actually we're here to offer you a sort of reward..we know you like exploring new places and worlds...and Master Yen Sid discovered a whooole bunch of em just waitin'! Think of it as a....vacation!"

"A vacation?! Sign me up!" Sora shouted happily. "There's gotta be some sort of catch." Riku thought to himself. "Yen Sid wouldn't tell Mickey about this discovery so easily."

"Yen Sid wishes to see you.....because we don't know what dangers await you on these new worlds." Mickey said
"I'm sorry what?" Sora asked. "Knew there was a catch. Well, the sooner we go the better." Riku said. "Sora, when your done with your group hug, We'll go."

Kairi smiled and hugged Riku and Sora, "Don't be such a downer, Riku! I'm sure we can handle whatever these worlds throw at us!'

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:13 am 

"Well, if Yen Sid wants to see us before this vacation... I'm ready! Let's go!" Soda shouted happily as Riku looked at himself and Sora.

"We're still in our Uniforms." Riku stated.

"Oh right..." Sora replied. "Get this tie off me!" He then resumed his battle with the tie.

After changing clothes and boarding the ship, with one space flight later the Destiny Islands trio was at Yen Sid's tower. "Many new worlds have appeared since your last visit here." Yen Sid said wisely. "Even a Galaxy of interconnected worlds all in relation to one another has appeared bordering our own." Yen Sid stroked his beard as Kairi was wide eyed. An entire galaxy of worlds all connected to each other?? Wow.

"This is awesome!" Sora shouted. "So much to do and explore!"

"Master, this isn't just about exploration, is it?" Riku asked. He had a feeling the new worlds appearing forbode a strange sign.

Yin Sid looked at Riku gravely, "We don't know a single thing about these worlds. Whether they are friendly inhabitants or hostile to the Keyblade. You not only have a chance for some rest and relaxation and exploring...but don't forget reconnaissance."

"Reconnaissance? I'm sure we can do that, or at least I'll cover the reconnaissance whilst Sora Goofs around." Riku said. "Hey!" Soda shouted. "I can do that too!"

Yen Sid nodded, "Very well..." he opened a portal, Kairi smiled, "Have fun you two!"

When Sora and Riku would arrive in Dragon Realm they would appear on a cliffside next to Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, Gohan (wearing his dorky green tracksuit), and Roshi. The Z Fighters noticed their arrival and Piccolo approached. "I don't know who you are or where you just came from..but listen up!" He said roughly. "This planet is being invaded by a resurrected villain named Frieza. He's brought an army with him in search of vengeance upon the man who defeated him: Son Goku."

"Unfortunately dad's not here yet so we're gonna have to hold our own." Gohan said.

"Okay? Sure! We'd love to help!" Sora shouted almost happily.

"Sora, we haven't even assessed what they wanted our help for.." Riku said placing his face in his palm. "But I'm sure it's to fight to stall for this Goku to get here correct?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by TehZach1993 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:48 pm.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:51 pm 

Suddenly a large circular ship flew overhead and landed in the distance. "He's here! I hope you two know how to fight." Piccolo said. "We'll need all the help we can get." Roshi said. Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and Roshi and Tien gave their names. The top of the spaceship opened up and Frieza in his egg shaped hoverpod floated up. Frieza was flanked by Tagoma and Sorbet. "Good afternoon, Earthlings....would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of Goku?" Frieza's aristocratic voice called. Silence. Frieza smiled and raised a single finger, "Where are my manners? I should've bestowed you with a proper greeting!" A beam of light shot out of Frieza's fingertip and toward the vastly populated city behind them in the distance.

A blade in the shape of a key swings and deflects the blast up into the air. Sora looked at where it's going for a moment before it blew up in mid air. "Home Run! Home Run Riku!" Riku sighed at Sora's statement as he summoned his keyblade. "Just keep your eyes out for the you know what." "Right! Keeping an eye out for heartless got it!" Sora replied.

Frieza looked surprised, but hardly worried. However he remembered hearing about warriors wielding key shaped legendary weapons from his father long ago. "Ahh...so I see I am in the presence of not one but TWO key-bearers! This must be my lucky day." Frieza chortled. "Did you guys see that?" Krillin asked the others. "Their weapons are giant key-swords....huh." Roshi commented. "Enough chit chat! Here they come!" Piccolo said as they readied themselves as Frieza's army darkened the sky and let out a war cry. Sora and Riku would notice that these fighters on their own side didn't wield weapons, but instead proceeded to battle Frieza's army with a mixture of martial arts techniques and shoot what appeared to be energy from their hands!

"They're fighting with no weapons! That's so cool!" Sora shouted. Riku gave a hard stare at Frieza, having heard him talk about the keyblade. "Sora, be careful around this guy, he has heard about Keywielders.

"Don't have to tell me twice! Firaga!" Sora's keyblade shoots out three balls of flame at which hit several of Frieza's soldiers as Riku followed up on hitting those three with his Keyblade.

Master Roshi bulked up his muscles and swung a Frieza soldier around and used him to bowl over a crowd of them. "Striiike!"

Tien used his Crane Style to take out a large soldier with what appeared to be a series of 'taps'.

Krillin and Gohan teamed up and did a double-kamehameha to decimate a large portion of the army.

Sorbet glanced nervously at Frieza over in his hoverpod. "So I see they've gotten stronger than last time...no matter...it is to be expected."

Sorbet gulped and shouted over at a red skinned demonic looking fellow: "Shisami! Take out the Namekian!" he ordered as Shisami leaped into action.

Piccolo was distracted by the onslaught of soldiers, thankfully Gohan appeared to block Shisami's advance.

"Hm...that's the brat from Namek." Frieza mused. Gohan went Super Saiyan, to Riku and Sora's awe.

Frieza's eye twitched, "The boy can become a Super Saiyan too...." his hoverpod began to crack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 pm 

"Whatever that is it looks awesome! Hey Riku! Should I try out one of my Drive forms?" Sora asked as Riku shook his head.

"Better you save the energy for a stronger opponent." He said. Sora nodded in agreement as he zapped a Frieza Goon with a Thunder spell.

Gohan and Shisami exchanged heavy blows, it seemed Shisami was quite strong even for the super saiyan. Tagoma looked at the struggling soldiers and frowned before rushing in himself. Spotting Riku he smirked and sent a volley of ki blasts at the silver haired teen.

Riku Saw the ki blasts coming his way and shook his head. "Reflect!" The barrier appears and absorbs the ki blasts before several beams of light shoot at Tagoma in retaliation. Riku Leapt to be above the individual in question. "You should have picked someone with the same skill set as you! Blizzaga!" Riku then shot out several chunks of ice at Tagoma.

The chunks of ice stabbed into Tagoma as he cried out before he was slashed with Riku's keyblade and finished off. Frieza raised two fingers and suddenly an explosion engulfed Riku. "RIKU!!" Sora shouted in horror.

Sora flew and caught Riku, lowering him safely to the ground. "I'm alright just got a bit banged up." He told Sora.

"No Kidding, that guy in the floating chair is not a pushover." Sora then began to think on how to deal with him.

Frieza rose out of his hoverpod and floated down to the ground before the Z fighters and two Keybladers. "It would seem I have to dirty my hands with you miserable insects after all. No matter, you should provide some entertainment before my true target arrives." Frieza chuckled. Gohan stepped forward, Shisami had been dealt with. Frieza smirked, "How poetic! Your father is not here so you're attempting to take his place by challenging me!"

"Gohan....?" Krillin said quietly to the super saiyan. Piccolo suddenly emitted a choking sound, the Z fighters gasped as they saw Tagoma had impaled him from behind with his hand through the Namek's chest. "Tch! Worthless Namekian trash." Tagoma insulted.

"PICCOLO!!" Gohan shouted as Piccolo was cast aside and Tagoma shook the droplets of purple blood from his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 am 

"Okay, sneak attacks from the bad guy?!" Sora shouted, "That's really getting old!" He then shot out several fire spells at Tagoma, before glaring at Frieza.

"I don't know what this is all about, but sending an army over a grudge doesn't seem fair. It is a grudge isn't it?" Sora asked.
Frieza frowned, "You misunderstand me Keyblade Wielder. I want Goku to suffer...I want him to arrive to find his friends dead, his home overtaken and him to be kept alive as I pay him back a thousand times over with my new power!"

Tagoma was blasted away by the Firaga and Gohan angrily roundhouse kicked him in the side and sent him flying. "Krillin! Give Piccolo a Senzu!" Gohan shouted as Krillin rushed over to Piccolo and threw a Senzu at Sora. "Feed your friend that! It'll heal him!"

Sora did as instructed as Riku, in mere moments, got back on his feet. Testing is arms to insure nothing felt sore, the silver haired teen seemed to nod to Sora. "Whatever was in that bean worked better then a hi-potion." He said. "Great! Now we can fight Frieza at once!" Sora said, "Cause something tells me he's got more then a grudge in mind." At this the two wielders jumped into the air and flew towards Frieza, throwing several Ice and Thunder spells at him to get his attention.

To the keybladers' surprise, Frieza vanished. "Where'd he go!?" Tien shouted. Suddenly Sora and Riku were knocked to the ground by Frieza, who was moving so fast they could barely see him.

Goten and Trunks, Bulma had showed up. "Hey Gohan, guys! We got your wife and kid to a safe place!" Bulma called.

Frieza looked up and smiled before looking back at Gohan, "The boy looks exactly like the one saiyan who killed me on Earth last time.....Trunks. And the other one...he looks like the spitting image of his father, your baby brother I assume? And isn't that the annoying woman from Namek?" Frieza smiled.

Gohan got into a battle stance as Frieza calmly walked toward him. "Don't worry...after I kill Goku and you..I'll pay a visit to this family of yours. I cannot allow your wife to give birth to ANOTHER half saiyan now can I?" Frieza smiled.

Gohan grit his teeth, "You're not going to hurt them..." he proceeded to power up....with a great cry he ascended to Super Saiyan 2 for the first time in many years.

"Rage awakening hidden power...? Hmph, you truly are his son." Frieza 's eyes widened as he was suddenly hit by a large Super Kamehameha point blank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:22 pm 

"Foul!" Sora shouted as he sat up, rubbing his neck like it was sore.

"Sora, this isn't a game and you know it." Riku said rolling his eyes trying to figure out what happened. "Obviously this world has a trick with teleportation or speed, just like Xigbar."

"Still! Looks like I'm gonna have to use a drive form after all" Sora said, before watching Frieza get hit by the Kamehameha. "Whoa! That's a cool move! I wonder if we could learn it?"

As the dust cleared they saw an enormous long crater in the ground where the blast had hit. To everyone's horror, Frieza was standing there with a few minor cuts and bruises....he had gone into his Final Form. "Quite interesting! You not only caught me off guard but forced me to transform during the attack to...soften the blow so to speak." Gohan's mouth had dropped in horror....Frieza moved with unbelievable speed and sank his fist into Gohan's stomach....sending him sprawling to the ground and out of Super Saiyan mode.

"Whoa! Okay he transformed!" Sora shouted as Riku cast a heal spell on Sora as the young brown haired youth got up. "Okay Riku! Which drive form should I do? Valor? Wisdom?" Sora asked.

Riku shrugged. "If you really want to do it at this point it's up to you." He said, "But, in my opinion watch your back, he might have something else up his sleeve, with him knowing about the keyblade and all that."

Sora smirked as he got in a ready stance. "Hey Frieza! Wanna see something cool?" He said as he used his drive abilities to transform his clothing to a red color with the fleur de lis symbol, summoning the star seeker keyblade in his other hand, with both keyblades having red electricity running down them. "Drive Form: Valor!" Sora announced. He then ran towards Frieza with increased speed before jumping upwards towards him, swinging the kingdom keyblade at his foe.

Frieza caught the keyblade in his bare hand only for it to blast him away with the red electricity. He and Sora rushed at each other and Frieza aimed a punch at Sora.
Sora immediatly brought the kingdom keyblade up to defend from Frieza's punch and prepared Star Seeker to do a counter attack the moment The punch would make contact with it. "I knew transforming into this Drive form was a good call!" He said proudly as Riku watched and helped Krillin tend to the wounded.

"Somehow I had the feeling Valor Form was the right choice for this fight." Riku noted.

"Hope you're ready! Retaliating Slash!" Sora shouted performing said move against Frieza.

Frieza grit his teeth as he was struck and fired multiple beams of energy from his finger in rapid succession. Each one was blocked or deflected by Sora. Frieza used the opportunity to get close and punch Sora in the jaw, sending him flying. ..directly into the newly arrived Vegeta and Goku.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 am 

"Whoa!" Sora shouted as he bumped into one of the two new individuals present. "Well, I don't know who you are, but you did good warming up Frieza for us!" Goku said. "Thanks, I guess one of you is Goku?" Sora asked.
"That's me!" Goku said with a grin on his face as Riku sighed in relief. "Now I wonder where they've been for us to help stall for time?" He said to himself.

Suddenly a humanoid purple egyptian cat looking guy appeared next to a blue skinned man holding a staff. "Where's the food we were promised!?" Beerus demanded of Riku. "R-Right here Lord Beerus!" Bulma said as she produced a gigantic dish of a strawberry sundae. Sora started to drool a bit. Beerus rushed over with Whis and held up their spoons, "What are these red things?" Beerus asked. Whis smiled, "I believe they are called Strawberries my lord." "Strawberries!? They look like Planet Manu's giant frog brains to me!" Beerus said as he ate. "Uhh..I'm Goku, this is Vegeta..the purple guy is Lord Beerus the God of Destruction, other guy is his attendant and teacher Whis." Goku said with a chuckle

"You're a God?" Riku asked. "A God of Destruction boy, get the whole title in. I balance out the creation with a little destruction of a world or two." The cat like god replied as he eyed what was in Sora's hands. "Well well, now that's interesting. Whis! When was the last time we saw one of those weapons that boy is holding?" As Beerus asked this he ate another strawberry. "Wait, you know about the keyblade?" Riku asked. "How?"

Sora was busy shaking Goku's hand to pay attention to Beerus' comments. "It's nice to finally meet you! Your friends told me a bit about you!" He turned to Vegeta to shake his hand. "It's nice to meet you too Mr. Vegeta! I hope we can help each other out in this fight!"

"Hmph! It seems you two are strong enough to go against Frieza, not everyone in the world could say the same." Vegeta said.
"Don't mind him, Vegeta wasn't always on our side...in fact when me and him first met he was here as a bad guy!" Goku said.

Vegeta frowned, "Stop gossiping about me!"

Whis chimed in at Riku's question, "There are multiple universes and dimensions...not only in this realm but others. We have access to them all and at one point in time we thought about stepping in about your realm's Nobody problem." he said to Riku

"Its okay, I can tell he's got a good nature about him." Sora said with a smile. "Now then, you guys got any advice for dealing with Frieza? Cause My Drive form is currently on a time limit at the moment." Riku, in the meantime dropped his mouth in amazement before shaking his head. "Really? Well you can thank Sora for cleaning up the problem, I contributed near the end but credit goes to him." "I can tell. Both of you seem strong, however it's been awhile since I've been anywhere near your dimension." Beerus said. "I should drop in for a quick visit after this business is taken care of, wouldn't you agree Whis?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:11 pm 

"Yes, just try not to destroy anything...you'll be out of your jurisdiction." Whis sighed.

"You finally decided to show yourself!" Frieza said.

Goku stepped forward, "What do you want?" Goku asked simply.

"You always were so pitifully naive.." Frieza sighed and the ground began to shake as red and gold energy surrounded Frieza. "But now that you're here I can finally reveal the power I've been keeping bottled up! I wanted to save it just for you!" Suddenly there was an explosion of energy from his body and he let out a yell. The explosion of energy hit Frieza's ship as well as the remainders of his army, including Sorbet. "L-Lord Friezaaaa!" they screamed at the betrayal. When the dust cleared...Frieza's skin had turned purple but the rest of him was gold!

"Feh, always were one for theatricals." Vegeta scoffed.

"Whoa!" Sora shouted. "He's held back this much power?"

"This is bad. He got into a new form." Riku said, "Sora's Valor Form could barely keep up when Frieza first transformed. He doesn't have time to get out of Valor form and gather up energy for his gauge for a stronger drive form."

"I think I need Switch Drive forms. But if you two want to take a crack at him while I do so that's fine." Sora explained to Goku and Vegeta. "Here's hoping those two work together." Beerus said as he ate another strawberry, watching with some amusement.

Goku frowned as Frieza spoke: "I never thought I'd have to improve on my power by lowering myself to training...do you realize how humiliating it was to have to face that you were stronger!?" Frieza clenched his fists. Vegeta explained to Riku and Sora how their race: the Saiyans had been enslaved by Frieza until the legend of the Super Saiyan drove Frieza to destroy their home planet.

Thats terrible. He destroyed it because he was scared to face someone stronger then him?" Sora said. "Talk about a cowardly move, that makes running from a three headed dog look mild." Sora looked at Frieza with his characteristic glare.

"I have a feeling that He just called Demyx braver than Frieza." Riku said to himself. "Not sure how effective it would be to that Ego."

"Frieza was always one who never liked his Ego bruised." Beerus said. "Will you two hurry it up and fight already?! I'm not getting any younger!"

Goku smirked and nodded to Vegeta, both clenched their fists and their auras began to glow blue. "You're not the only one who's been training!" Vegeta taunted.

"We've been training with Whis all this time!" Goku said as both men's hair suddenly looked like Gohan's did, spikey and pointed up...only it was blue!

"What is this? Super Saiyan forms with blue hair dye?" Frieza laughed. Vegeta vanished and reappeared with his fist making contact with Frieza's stomach, knocking the villain back. "Gotta tell you, you might've had a chance against us BEFORE Whis trained us....you're at the same level myself and Kakkarot were a mere month ago!" Goku roundhouse kicked Frieza, his blow was blocked and Frieza leaped into the air.

"Whoa! A month's difference lead to that? I wonder how much difference a month of formal training under Yen Sid would look on either me or Riku?" Sora changed back to his normal form and prepared to gather up his strength to prepare to enter another Drive form to try and match his strength against Golden Frieza.

"Hm, so he can only use one form at a time." Beerus observed.

"His Drive forms are a bit different then however causes the Saiyan Transformation." Riku explained. "Sora really only has a handful of choices to choose from to best fit the situation."

Golden Frieza smirked as he vanished and reappeared behind Goku with an elbow to the SSGSS's head (Super Saiyan God SuperSaiyan). Vegeta and Frieza's fists collided with a shockwave. "Heh, seems we were wrong! You actually might be up to the challenge." Vegeta smirked. Frieza scowled before Vegeta was blasted in the stomach repeatedly by a Death Beam barrage from Frieza's fingertip. "VEGETA!" Goku screamed as Vegeta was literally forced out of his powered up state. Frieza cruelly landed with a slam down onto Vegeta's torso, directly on top of the horrendous wound. "GAARGH!"

"D-dad...." Trunks whimpered from afar as Bulma held her son close. Frieza vanished and reappeared in front of Sora and grabbed the spikey haired boy and hoisted him up by his throat, strangling him.

"I was going to kill you and your silver haired friend quick and painless..but now that you've annoyed me I'm afraid you'll all be suffering quite immensely.."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:52 am 

Sora wasn't ready for Frieza the moment he was suddenly grabbed by the throat. "Sora!" Riku shouted as he prepared to go and help him. Sora concentrated on getting magic into his keyblade and pointed it at Frieza. He hoped to give him a dose of Lightning magic on him, so that he'd get him to let go and hopefully allow Goku to get a good shot at him. "Don't... plan...on it." Sora managed to choke out as he enacted on his plan.

The lightning had no effect, Frieza had grown so much more powerful now that he'd transformed. "So sorry, was that supposed to hurt?" Frieza mocked as Riku leaped over and attempted to hit the villain with his keyblade.

Frieza promptly swatted Riku away with his tail. Goku hit Frieza from the side, causing the villain to stagger and drop Sora.

Sora coughed and rubbed his neck. "Thanks for the save! Now I'm going to Deal with this!! Drive Form: Master!" Sora's clothes began to glow again as they gained a sans cross motif as Star Seeker reappeared and began to float this time around. "A good mix of strength and magic should help wear you down! Riku, let's help Goku!" Riku nodded and flew up to Sora and got in a ready stance. "Let's see how you feel about battling both of us at the same time!"

Sora and Riku came back to the tower badly bruised and out of breath. "That was tough, eh Riku?" Sora asked as he flopped to the floor.

"Yeah....at least we won." Riku sighed.

"I hope we can go back there one day though, preferably when there isn't a major invasion against Goku." Sora also said with a chuckle. "That Frieza was almost as tough as Xemnas." He rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle