All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:25 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Today was drawing?" Mitsuko wonder aloud. Did he get the shedule wrong? He quickly looked around and saw that everyone else didn't have any painting materials ready. He immidiately started to stuff his paint and brushes inside his bag again. So embarrassing. His slightly blushing face was mostly hidden by his hair, although Shichi would probably be able to see it.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I thought so, but I'm probably wrong?" Shichi guessed, looking at Mitsuko. But as Mitsuko looked around, the kitsune looked around too. "Oh. It is drawing, it seems" he mumbled. "Oh well. He let his paint stuff disappear again and his drawing stuff reappear. With a smile he looked at Mitsuko again. "Did you bring your drawing stuff too?" he wondered. He turned to have a better look at the nymph, who was obviously attempting to hide his face behind his hair. "...hey" Shichi reached out to push the hair back behind Mitsuko's ear. "Why so red?" he wondered. "It's not like you ****ing something up. I've got more than enough materials for the both of us. Don't worry so much" Shichirou smiled cheerfully.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 pm 

"I am not turning red," Mitsuko tried to deny. Even if his slight blush turned a little bit deeper from Shichi's cheerful smile and kind gesture. He had some basic drawing materials with him as well, he only needed to borrow a few little things from his friend. But before they could talk more the teacher came in and the lesson started.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 pm 

"Sure, I'm just colour blind" Shichi chuckled. With a small grin on his face he shook his head. He looked up as the teacher came in. Enthusiastically he rubbed his hands together, awaiting to hear what kind of fun thing they'd do today. Just a few brief minutes the teacher spoke of the art style they would practise today. A few pictures appeared on the white board, then it was time for them to begin their magic on paper, as two models were brought in. One male, one female. Both were perfect in sinc with the ancient beauty ideas and both were draped in the appropriate cloth, revealing quite some skin. "Who will you draw?" Shichi wondered, looking at Mitsuko.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:40 pm 

For Mitsuko the choice was pretty easy. He would take the easier model: the female. He didn't dare look at the male all that much. So much skin was revealed. "Who will you pick?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 pm 

"I'll take the male one" Shichi chuckled. "The male one looks the best I think. The lady has nice shapes too, but mhm.. Loook at all those muscles.. They're pretty. So much skin on which the light reflects.. I like his looks more from a visual point of view" Shichirou hummed. "Would you go with the lady then and why?" he wondered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:40 pm 

"At home I am surrounded by my sisters and aunts and so on. It would be nice to draw a human female for comparison," Mitsuko said. And while that was not so far from the truth, he actually wanted to brag a little bit with his skills. In his forest he had to regularly draw his family and since they were all female he had a lot of practice in drawing the female body. Even the cloth that had been skillfully draped over her body was hardly a problem for him because his sisters liked to wear flowy gowns. Quickly a sketch started to appear on his paper.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:14 pm 

Shichirou listened to the reason and nodded a bit. With a slight smirk he looked at Mitsuko. "It does sound like the easy way. You being surrounded by your sisters and aunts, and then choosing the female body to draw" Shichi mentioned, curious as to how Mitsuko would react. It was clear to see that Mitsuko had his own drawing style and quite some experience, yet Shichirou did get the impression the guy was going for the easy way out with this assignment. But alas, it was his own choice. If the guy would just rather draw female bodies, oh well. Surely, Shichi wasn't going to miss out on a chance to draw such nice muscles.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 am 

Mitsuko was not going to tell that he actually didn't mind all that much who he should draw, if it weren't for the fact that the guy was showing a little too much skin for him to be able to concentrate on drawing. With the female he didn't have this problem. She could be completely naked and he wouldn't care. "Then you must have been surrounded by brothers if you choose the male body?" Mitsuko asked, ignoring the comment about choosing the easy way out. There was nothing from with taking on the simpler task afterall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:25 pm 

Shichirou chuckled amused at Mitsuko's question. He grinned at Mitsuko. "I've got brothers and sisters, but that doesn't quite count as the last time I saw them, they were all still in their fox form" He couldn't help but to be amused at this, as he continued sketching the man. "I wonder if they'll change the model's clothes to the style we're creating. It would be pretty funny to see them in a complete 18th century look, don't you think so?" Shichi wondered, as he looked up from his drawing to see Mitsuko's face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:37 am 

Mitsuko was fully concentrating on his drawing so he didn't look at Shichi when he replied. "That look would indeed be amusing to look at, but personally I find that a little too far from a humans actual appearance. Humans and other creatures as well, look the best when they stay true to themselves. " Mitsuko's face when drawing didn't show his gentle smile nor his frozen up facial muscles that got mistaken for giving off a sexy mysterious aura. It looked more naturally mature as his eyes focused on the female model through his glasses. "It could be possible that the teachers from art history and art are following the same subjects, that would be pretty well thought out of them and give more dept and attachment to the various subject, " he added.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 am 

Shichi wasn't sure what Mitsuko was talking about. He had simply mentioned he couldn't have drawn the male body based upon the experience with his own family.. So he wasn't quite sure what to answer. He guessed he'd just continue with his work. Maybe talking and working wasn't a good combination for Mitsuko. Who knew? Shichi set his eyes on the male model again. "Mhm" he nodded. He hoped the teachers would combine the subjects like that. It would be thoroughly amusing to see all those ages pass by again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:52 am 

Since there was no more reaction from his friend, Mitsuko just concentrated on his drawing. Getting the light dark relations right was always more tricky than getting the lines right. Good that Mitsuko had a lot of practice in drawing already. His sisters had been strict teachers in such matters. His drawing started to look really well. Only when he was almost done did he actually graps the subject that they had been talking about. "What? Your brothers and sisters are still foxes? So you are the only one that can change shape like this?" He asked while finally looking up from his work.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:27 am 

The drawing was just about ready. Well... Almost then, he'd still have to do the light accents with his eraser, but he was going to do that later. Now he quickly made a rough sketch of the female to go next to the male. He wanted to finish her too, but he'd only need a rough sketch for that as he thought the female body was simply easier, especially when they had these smooth skins without much showing muscles. Just as Shichirou was gently sharpening his pencil to get back that perfect point, Mitsuko began talking. He gave Mitsuko a smile. "I don't know, the answer is both yes and no?" he answered honestly, as he doubted about how he'd formulate his answer. "Last time I saw them, we all split up thinking we were just ordinary foxes. It's been ages since then. I don't know if they ever discovered their other forms, if they lived long enough for that." Shichirou looked back at his paper. "I do know for certain we are, or were, all kitsunes."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm 

"You haven't seen your family in a long time?" Mitsuko asked full of pity. Even though his sisters and aunts and all the others could be a little bit troublesome, okay very troublesome, not seeing them in a long time would be lonely. Well, they do have a different conception of 'a long time' since their lives are much longer than a ordinary human.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 am 

Shichirou nodded. "But don't feel sad about it" Shichirou smiled. "It's alright. I've been without them longer than with them. I can't say I really miss them." Shichirou shrugged and carried on with his drawing. "Most foxes aren't the type for one big happy family." With the way Mitsuko had spoken, it had already told Shichirou that the other was very close with his family and frankly couldn't imagine life without them anymore. The guy probably missed his family a lot right now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:52 pm 

More than missing his own family at that moment, Mitsuko was feeling great empathy for his friend. He wanted to hug him, pat him on his back and tell him that it'll be alright. However, he was aware that they were still in class. Although if Shichi was in his fox form he would probably still have done that. Mitsuko wished that he could do something to make it easier for his friend, he couldn't imagine that he would really be okay with being seperate from his family.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 pm 

By the silence and the look on Mitsuko's face, Shichirou could see the guy was feeling for him. The guy probably couldn't really relate to what he said and probably assumed he only said what he said to reassure Mitsuko. Ah well, Shichirou was happy for Mitsuko that he had such a good family and treasured family bond. Shichirou imagined it could feel very nice. "So!" Shichi hummed, leaning over to see Mitsuko's drawing better. "Do you like how it's coming along?" he asked, as he curiously watched Mitsuko's drawing style.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 am 

Figuring that his friend didn't want to talk about his family anymore, Mitsuko looked at his drawing again. It was almost done. He had worked very detailed, yet with soft lines. Only a few minor corrections needed to be made and it was done. "I am almost done," he said. "How is yours?" Mitsuko leaned over to look at Shichi's drawing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am 

Shichirou observed the drawing Mitsuko had made. He liked how the other had chosen for such smooth soft lines. His own work had more hard lines. He liked to work with contrast, the marvellous contrast between his deep B pencils and the white of the paper itself. He had already been erasing the stray lines on his paper, so his lines were clean as well. "It's getting there" Shichirou hummed. The male figure was practically done, but the female figure, which he had put there last minute, still needed some attention. Shichirou sat back, so Mitsuko could see his work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next