All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mitsuko held out his arms as an invitation to jump into them as to comply with Shichi's unspoken wish for attention. He didn't mind petting him. The fox form of his friend was very cute and fluffy after all. "Did you know that trees like to play pranks on people?" he asked the little fox. "That's why stuff like oaks will always fall on the middle of your head when you sit under a tree." To Mitsuko it felt like he had known Shichi for years already.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The invitation was too tempting not to take. Cheerfully Shichirou jumped up to land into those arms. He liked it when things went this well. It just seemed meant to be that they had met. Whoever would've though he would've found another lovely person so soon there, on his first new day? He had been sure of the fact that today would be fun, regardless of the others, he would make it fun if necessary. But this he hadn't expected. As Mitsuko spoke about the trees he looked from Mitsuko to the nearest tree, as if accusing the tree. He had casually wondered now and then if it were truly so many coincidences or not. Then he looked back at Mitsuko and teasingly pressed his cold, wet nose against Mitsuko's throat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 pm 

"Kya! What are you doing?" Until Shichi had surprised him, Mitsuko had been gently petting the fox in his arms. "Don't do that. I don't want to accidently drop you." Even if his tone was meant to sound reprimanding, Mitsuko just wanted to hide that his neck was sensitive.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 pm 

Mischievously the fox geckered. He was quite amused by how successful his teasing had been. This truly seemed like a person he'd have a whole lot of fun with. If not teasing him, then teasing with him. Of course he heard the reprimanding tone. His ears went down for a bit, but he didn't really regret it. Nothing bad had happened, so why would he regret it? Sure the other could have dropped him. A comet could have struck them down too, but it hadn't happened, so why worry?
However, the way the city grew quieter told him they should head back soon, before it would be too late and they'd regret it in the morning. For a moment he had forgotten the time difference, but eitherway, they had spend quite some hours here already. Yet a few more minutes of being pet couldn't hurt, right?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:42 pm 

Mitsuko knew that his friend didn't regret it. He also knew that his reprimanding tone didn't sound all to reprimanding, much to his regret. A glance to the sparkling stars in the skies also told him that it was time to end this fun day. "If you don't behave then you could end up as a nice scarf," the nymph teased. His tone implied that he would not do this and just said it to tease his friend. "Could it be that you can not talk back in this form?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:50 pm 

The scarf threat made him tilt his head and use his powerful puppy eyes-look upon the nymph. He had planned to use it on a later moment, if there was actually something to be gotten, but he was curious too as to how the nymph would react. He nodded as the nymph questioned him. Getting human sounds out of his throat was quite impossible in this form, his vocal chords weren't made to do so either. He stretched himself a bit, then jumped out of the arms. As he landed onto the ground, he changed shapes again to answer Mitsuko properly. "I can't talk human in that form" Shichirou admitted, putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "I could use a spell to communicate, but eh, I'm not sure if you'd appreciate it. If I use that spell, it would allow temporary telepathy.. and so I can read your mind then. You could read mine too, but as I don't worry much about those things, it doesn't bother me. But yea, I can't just be doing that without your consent to do that. I'll admit that I'm mischievous, but I'm not rude."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:05 pm 

The puppy eyes that the little fox threw at him were incredibly cute. But it also showed him that his scarf joke may have went too far. He didn't really mind that Shichi couldn't talk in his fox form, until now that hadn't been a problem. And his human form was kind of cute as well. "Maybe it would be better if we left before those come back," Mitsuko said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 pm 

"Hehe~ Yes that might be smart" Shichirou snickered. He reached out and held Mitsuko's arm gently. "Remember, take a moment to get to your senses when we're back. Can't have you fainting" Shichi warned with a friendly smile on his face. Then he teleported them back. Not into the hall they had come from, but into the gardens where they had met. As they arrived, he watched Mitsuko to see if the other was alright.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:25 pm 

Mitsuko grabbed Shichi's arm tightly before they teleported back. He probably would never get used to being teleported. The desoriented feeling was nauseating. Luckily this feeling went over soon and he released his friends arm. Looking around he saw that they were back int the garden where they had first met. Only it was dark now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 pm 

As soon as Mitsuko let go of him, he let go of Mitsuko. "So, need a guide back or will we be like," Shichi made fake guns out of both his hands, pointing them both to the right in a random gesture,"see ya in class?" He didn't mind which it would be, he was sure he'd find this nymph again and they'd have fun again. It felt like a pity to end the night here, but really, what more could he expect right now? They had had their fun in France already.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:47 pm 

Mitsuko didn't really understand the gesture that Shichi had made. However, he was also reluctant to part with his new friend. But today had been lots of fun and it was time to part so that they would have enough energy for the lessons the next day. He lightly gave a peck at Shichi's cheek. "Thank you for today, it has been a lot of fun," he said wih a gentle smile. Giving a kiss was typical for a nymph to give thanks, but not many people knew that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:23 pm 

"No need to thank me" Shichi mused. "It's was lots of fun indeed" he hummed cheerfully. He tried to hide the fact that the small kiss made him a tad shy. He hadn't expected it at all. He knew some people and some creatures... well, and some nationalities kissed to say 'hi' or 'bye', but surely after how the nymph had reacted before, he had bet the nymph was way to shy for any of that. But he just gave a cheerful smile and a wave, just happy his ears and tails weren't visible right now. "Yea, well, bye" Shichirou said, then decided to go, before he'd start the conversation again. Goodbyes were always difficult. He just turned his back to the nymph and started walking. A small walk, then he'd teleport back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm 

Mitsuko didn't think anything special about the little kiss, it was just as normal as saying 'thank you' to him. He watched his new friend leave before he turned around to go back to his place too. Today had been an unexpectedly good day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 pm 

Sooner than the kitsune had wanted it, the morning came again. A new schoolday started and Shichirou had overslept.. As quick as he could he rushed everything. He managed to arrive just on time, but only thanks to his magic.. If he hadn't been able to teleport, he would've run late for at least thirty minutes. As he was munching on a chicken sandwich he had quickly made, he wondered where Mitsuko was. Would Mitsuko be here too? He wasn't sure if Mitsuko had or hadn't said he'd be at the art classes too..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:10 pm 

Mitsuko was already there. He had woken up with the first rays of sunlight on his face. A peaceful and quiet morning was normal for him. Arriving fairly on time was also the usual situation. This way he wouldn't need to walk past all the other students to get to his place. Today he didn't take his seat in the front row. Maybe he slightly hoped that Shichi would be taking this exact class as well and he didn't like sitting in the front.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm 

For a moment Shichi feared Mitsuko wasn't here and he'd have to find another chat-buddy. But then he caught Mitsuko's scent and walked towards it. It didn't take long for him to recognize Mitsuko. He waved at him as he cheerfully joined him. "Morning" he hummed, then took another bite of his sandwich, which was almost finished now. "How are you doing?" he wondered, checking out the nymph.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:57 am 

Mitsuko gently smiled at his friend. "Good morning." He was relieved that his hopes got confirmed. It was such a delight that Shichirou shared another class with him. "I am doing well. How are you today?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:56 pm 

Shichi sat down next to Mitsuko. Before answering, he quickly finished his sandwich so his hands were free to get his stuff. Quickly he rubbed them off on his pants, then he let his drawing gear appear on the table. "Aside from a bit rushed, I'm fine. I kind of overslept... But luckily I didn't have to run to get here" Shichirou chuckled. He smiled at Mitsuko. "Looking forward to today's classes?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:10 pm 

"Yes, very much," Mitsuko answered with the same gentle smile. He just couldn't help smiling when he was near Shichi. His stuff was already completely prepared in front of him. "Do you know what we will paint today?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:13 pm 

"Paint? Oh, I thought we were going to draw... or is that the class after this?" he wondered out loud. He let his painting material appear just as easily. "I have no idea" Shichirou smiled. "But it wouldn't surprise me if they're going to have a model in drapes for us to draw" he hummed. "I've heard they do mix and match with the other classes sometimes, like using the same art styles."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next