All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:57 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Zana820 wrote:
Over hearing Nate mutter to himself Sam lean toward him slightly, "Hey, no need to be a salty squid. Two people gaurding the back is better than one anyways." He whispered.

Nate blushed hotly at Sam's words as he knew that Sam heard him talking to himself and was grateful that he couldn't hear his thoughts.

Nate nodded "Sorry man, just not used to being on a team" he said quietly "Or if I am the better players under cut me like that, so..." he trailed off shaking his head slightly.

Cinderlunarcyborg wrote:
Cinder had been tailing the group when Joby wanted someone to take the rear. She moved forward a bit, so it looked like she was more 'apart' of the group since she knew she was not capable of fighting something alone. When Sam and Nate moved to the back, Cinder moved a little closer to the group, despite her growing nervousness that made her heart pound. She had never been one to be close to a group of people as they made her panic.

Nate looked up from his thoughts and gave the area a good sweep, not seeing anything he looked at the group and saw that Cinder was behind the group near Sam and himself, Nate cast a questioning glance to Sam then called softly up to Cinder "Hey are you okay, Cinder?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

"Heh, I know the feeling, But hey, as long as the people in this 'team' aren't going to try to kill each other like earlier, I'm happy." Sam replied back to Nate. When the other boy shot him a questioning look, Sam just shrugged.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder jumped a little at Nate's sudden question. She looked back at the two rear guards before she answered. "U-uh yeah. Just not t-to fond of groups. I p-prefer online g-groups instead of irl ones. Y'know?" Cinder answered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 pm 

Nate smiled as he nodded at Cinder's words "Yeah, I understand what you mean" he replied with a slight chuckle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:27 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri let out a hearty laugh at all the conversations like a friendly giant, he was a friendly giant as a matter of fact, if you would add the scariness. He laughed jollily and calmed after a minute or two, "Ahh, such great people if you just learn to get along. But I have to agree with Cinder, online groups is easier." He smiled at Nate and Cinder, every now and then he unsheathed the knife to get a good look at it as if he was studying something new but always sheathed it after approximately 15 seconds. "Oh! I also felt some rays of caution began blasted at me, is it worrying that I have this bowie knife?" He spoke to Nate and Cinder.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 am 

Nate gave a sheepish smile to Yuri as he thought about the teens words.
He shook his head "Nah...well maybe...its just that you look like you found something that is a part of you" he said trying to find his words "Its the ease that you move with it, of course I guess my ease with blasters could be worrying to you all, but I play laser tag every weekend so its a learned habit" he hefted the E-11 Blaster as he spoke this last part.

Nate realized he was starting to ramble so he shifted his focus slightly "Yuri would you like this Sporting Blaster?" he held out the blaster that he traded Cinder for to Yuri "Its a little unwieldy for me, though it might be comfortable for someone your size"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri took a good look at the E-11 and studied it, he smiled and nodded. "You mean a Sterling submachine gun? Ha! Just pulling your leg, it looks just like one. Yeah, my family had one as like an antique from WWII. It's old and stuff but I got to hold it. I have a feeling you would hold it the same way da?" Studying it, Yuri seemed to already be getting a look that he seemed to know how to hold it as well. He just waited for it to be handed to him. "So a knife and a Sterling...am I getting drafted to WWII?" Yuri let out another hefty laugh and held out his hand, "Da, I'll take it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm 

Nate nodded and smiled as Yuri spoke about the old machine gun that was in his family's care, then gulped as he realized that there was a misunderstanding between himself and the Russian teen.

Nate handed Yuri the E-11 blastrifle with a heavy heart "Actually I meant the pistol but this looks more your size anyway" He said "Oh, I don't know if you know a lot about Star Wars, but it has a folding stock and a couple of other settings. Its on stun right now" he added blushing in the low light.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

It was more than upsetting to Erika as she was being dragged around like a prisoner, but it made her somewhat happy to know that Jeff was following them; albeit not very discreetly. For now, she kept quiet and just continued walking, glaring at everyone around her and contemplating on whether to make a run for it or wait until she could find a way to fight back.

KRAA!

She glanced above her, watching Jeff as he lazily circled them, wishing he would try to help her in some way. Unfortunately, she knew he wouldn't risk helping her if it meant being caught or killed in the process. So, for now he would only watch. /Lazy bird.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

As the group made their way in the direction of Adventureland, rather slowly, which made Joby even more uneasy because of the impending danger they could all be in. Joby's reflexes were fast, but he wasn't sure he could protect everyone at the same time. Joby made his way into the Hub, in front of the red tinted Cinderella Castle. Don't worry you won't look like that forever, he thought. He give it one last look before continuing, taking the walkway leading to Adventureland.
"Now, listen to me, once in Adventureland keep your eyes peeled for any movement outside of our group," Joby said hoping they could all hear him. "Probably not gonna be friendlies."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:28 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Seeing Nate hand off his main gun, Sam's eyes narrowed a little at the Russian newcomer but kept any thought to himself for the time being. "Hey, no worries, dude. They probably have more gear at wherever the heck we're going, right?" He said using an almost uncharacteristically optimistic tone. "Like... here. Trade guns with me." He said holding out his D.C.-15s for the sporting blaster. "Or you know what, keep both. That DDC Defender isn't too bad as a backup." He said looking at the gun Nate had wanted to trade. "As long as I have my DC-17m and the Tron Disk on my back I'll be okay," he said putting the gun in Nate's hand, not willing to take 'no' as an answer. "It's set on stun. I'm going to move up a little so handle rear guard for a bit, 'kay?" he said before hurrying past Yuri and Cinder, towards Elita and the captive 'Jeff'.

Arriving by the girl's side just in time to hear Joby's warning to the group. "Who would attack us?, I mean were so clearly friendly and nice." He stated a little sarcastically looking at the group's clearly armed weapons and the tied up girl who was basically being dragged from behind with little emotion.
He could hear a slight snicker from Elita beside him.
"But yeah, we hear you 'Cap. I'll tell the others to keep their eyes peeled." He said giving a two finger salute to the leading boy.
Before he left though Elita tapped his shoulder, "I wanna talk with you later, C-Well." She said and quickly gave a look to the sky. Sam looked at her oddly for a bit before looking up himself, noticing an odd crow circling above them then gave her a nod of affirmation. Before heading back he gave 'Jeff' a stern glare.

Returning to the back of the steadily moving group he quietly said, "Be ready to fight and keep your wits about you." to all of them.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:04 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri saw his heart get heavy, which made Yuri lose his gleeful demeanor for a split second as he changed his hand from a taking position to a refusing one. "Oh my, your heart dropped on my head, it is very heavy. No no, it's fine I'll take the pistol. A weapon is still a weapon. Big or small it doesn't matter to Yuri." He chuckled as he moved his hands to his side. "Just hand me the pistol, seems to me your rifle wants to stay with the rightful owner."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 pm 

Zana820 wrote:
Seeing Nate hand off his main gun, Sam's eyes narrowed a little at the Russian newcomer but kept any thought to himself for the time being. "Hey, no worries, dude. They probably have more gear at wherever the heck we're going, right?" He said using an almost uncharacteristically optimistic tone. "Like... here. Trade guns with me." He said holding out his D.C.-15s for the sporting blaster. "Or you know what, keep both. That DDC Defender isn't too bad as a backup." He said looking at the gun Nate had wanted to trade. "As long as I have my DC-17m and the Tron Disk on my back I'll be okay," he said putting the gun in Nate's hand, not willing to take 'no' as an answer. "It's set on stun. I'm going to move up a little so handle rear guard for a bit, 'kay?" he said before hurrying past Yuri and Cinder, towards Elita and the captive 'Jeff'.

Nate nodded his thanks to Sam and placed the DC-15s in his belt since his holster was suited to the DL-44 that Cinder carried.
"Thanks man" he replied "Ok" he added at the last part. As he scanned the area with his eyes he noted the crow and thought it was odd that he hadn't seen any other birds, and filed this under things to speak with the others about.
SneakyBeaky1 wrote:
Yuri saw his heart get heavy, which made Yuri lose his gleeful demeanor for a split second as he changed his hand from a taking position to a refusing one. "Oh my, your heart dropped on my head, it is very heavy. No no, it's fine I'll take the pistol. A weapon is still a weapon. Big or small it doesn't matter to Yuri." He chuckled as he moved his hands to his side. "Just hand me the pistol, seems to me your rifle wants to stay with the rightful owner."

Nates attention snapped back to Yuri as he spoke and accepted his rifle back and passed him the Sporting blaster.
"Thank you" he replied to Yuri "I believe that it only has one setting, so yeah..." he trailed off on this last part.
Zana820 wrote:
Returning to the back of the steadily moving group he quietly said, "Be ready to fight and keep your wits about you." to all of them.

"Roger that" Nate replied then held out the DC-15s to Sam Thank you for your offer"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Ordo wrote:
Nates attention snapped back to Yuri as he spoke and accepted his rifle back and passed him the Sporting blaster.
"Thank you" he replied to Yuri "I believe that it only has one setting, so yeah..." he trailed off on this last part.

Realizing what the DDC Defender looked like, Yuri took it with a gleeful smile. "Ah look, the Soviet-made Margolin .22 MTs target pistol. Makes me feel right at home." He lifted the pistol which seemed not too bulky and he also held it correctly. "Oh! I have something to say. . ." The Russian teen turned to Nate holstering the Defender, his face had a little smile and an enthusiastic expression. "I own the firearm, and use it for target practice. I want to compete in shooting competitions. I didn't notice it looks similar to the same gun I own until I got a good look at the frame." He gave a wide smile to Nate and pat him on the back. "Thanks for the blaster. Wow. . . all it needs is to take off the muzzle and it is the gun I have at home." The teen was rather chipper with his new blaster, much more than when he had the E-11 a minute ago. Seems he had an attachment to the gun. Only a second later the last words Nate told him had struck, "Wait one setting? So, I probably won't be using it often. Seems to be only a lethal weapon." He shrugged and continued to chat with Nate a little more, "So seems I have a main weapon, a bit heavier on the barrel but I can adjust. You have your Sterling submachine gun and I have my Margolin target pistol. Also the pistol was designed by a blind man. Heh." A weapons he owns and now has at the park, he may have experience with the blaster seeing as he already owns the gun which it was based on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Sam looked back and forth at their exchange glad that the whole ordeal that was between the two seemed to have been resolved peaceably. "Hey, if anything, we can always modify that DDC Defender to give it more settings.... if we have the components to do so that is." Sam mused shrugging a slight bit. "Hoepfully where ever we're going has a weapons cache we can use." he stated quietly, eyes still scanning from both behond the group and towards the sides.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:03 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri pondered at the though, additions to his blaster would be a great thing to come upon considering the fact that he now loved his new weapon, "Hm. . . That would be wonderful, I hope we find what ever materials needed for that. Er. . . I find, it's not your problem but I would like assistance." With his newfound security in his small arsenal, the teen took it upon himself to join with the rear guard knowing he could provide some assistance. He was a self-proclaimed marksman with the small gun, at least he has some skill wielding a gun. And a blade apparently.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 am 

SneakyBeaky1 wrote:
Ordo wrote:

Realizing what the DDC Defender looked like, Yuri took it with a gleeful smile. "Ah look, the Soviet-made Margolin .22 MTs target pistol. Makes me feel right at home." He lifted the pistol which seemed not too bulky and he also held it correctly. "Oh! I have something to say. . ." The Russian teen turned to Nate holstering the Defender, his face had a little smile and an enthusiastic expression. "I own the firearm, and use it for target practice. I want to compete in shooting competitions. I didn't notice it looks similar to the same gun I own until I got a good look at the frame." He gave a wide smile to Nate and pat him on the back. "Thanks for the blaster. Wow. . . all it needs is to take off the muzzle and it is the gun I have at home." The teen was rather chipper with his new blaster, much more than when he had the E-11 a minute ago. Seems he had an attachment to the gun. Only a second later the last words Nate told him had struck, "Wait one setting? So, I probably won't be using it often. Seems to be only a lethal weapon." He shrugged and continued to chat with Nate a little more, "So seems I have a main weapon, a bit heavier on the barrel but I can adjust. You have your Sterling submachine gun and I have my Margolin target pistol. Also the pistol was designed by a blind man. Heh." A weapons he owns and now has at the park, he may have experience with the blaster seeing as he already owns the gun which it was based on.

Nate smiled watching Yuri admire the blaster "Thats awesome man, I'm glad you know it that well" he replied as they walked and kept a look out.

Zana820 wrote:
Sam looked back and forth at their exchange glad that the whole ordeal that was between the two seemed to have been resolved peaceably. "Hey, if anything, we can always modify that DDC Defender to give it more settings.... if we have the components to do so that is." Sam mused shrugging a slight bit. "Hoepfully where ever we're going has a weapons cache we can use." he stated quietly, eyes still scanning from both behond the group and towards the sides.

Nate turned to Sam and listened to what he said and agreed with him "Yeah thats true" he added to the exchange.

SneakyBeaky1 wrote:
Yuri pondered at the though, additions to his blaster would be a great thing to come upon considering the fact that he now loved his new weapon, "Hm. . . That would be wonderful, I hope we find what ever materials needed for that. Er. . . I find, it's not your problem but I would like assistance." With his newfound security in his small arsenal, the teen took it upon himself to join with the rear guard knowing he could provide some assistance. He was a self-proclaimed marksman with the small gun, at least he has some skill wielding a gun. And a blade apparently.

Nate shook his head as Yuri spoke "Nah man, I know I wouldn't mind helping out" he said then added "I mean if I could, I work on things around the house" he watched the area carefully.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

/This is very boring!/ The lack of excitement was evident and it made Erika want something to happen. She silently thought of what she could do to end the boredom, but each idea she had would not be possible. Her eyes searched everywhere around her for anything that could be useful and saw nothing instead. The frustration she was beginning to feel inside her was slowly starting to rise.

All she could do was stare down miserably at her feet.

/Wait a second./

It had to work. Why didn't she think of it earlier? She felt like an idiot for not thinking of it sooner.

In a last ditch effort to hopefully free herself of her bonds, Erika purposely made herself trip, hoping it would look accidental to everyone. She could feel herself begin to fall, putting all her weight into falling forward, hoping it was enough to bring Elita down with her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Just as the group rounded a corner into Adventureland, Elita could feel Erika suddenly let herself slump forward. Not expecting the extra weight so suddenly, Elita could feel herself stumble a little. Just as she was on the verge of tripping someone pulled her back countering Jeff's forward weight with their own. Looking behind her shoulder now she saw C-Well with both hands on her shoulder leaning back with a glare aim towards the groups current captive. When they met eyes he spoke, "Good thing I was keeping an eye out right?" He smirked.

As the girl regained her footing and began to counterbalance an unhappy looking 'Jeff' on her own weight, Sam released his hold on Elita, sure she could handle it from there.
Sam had just been about to accept the offer to take back his DC-15s from Nate when he saw Jeff's sudden change in stance and an unaware Elita quickly beginning to stumble. Without a second thought he had abandoned the conversation and quickly ran to help her.
"Uh, sorry for grabbing on to you." Sam apologized a little.
"It's fine, I'm glad you did, C-Well." The girl replied back with her own smile before harshly jerking the bound girl up onto her feet once again. "And you, 'Jeff' need to pay attention. No funny business, you hear me?"
Sam gave a nod, a slight blush coloring his cheeks, glad that .

As the group continued walking past the various thematic buildings in Adventureland, the Magic Carpet Ride, an Aladdin themed variation of the classic Dumbo ride, came into view under the dim red glow of the dome. The air was still and silent save for the flapping of wings and the groups footsteps. As they rounded the right side of the ride the Agrabah themed tents seemed to move.
Without much warning, men wearing turbans and wielding scimitars burst forth from the structures and began surrounding them. "Ambush!" Sam shouted, eyes darting back and forth as he did a head count of the enemy. At least two dozen Agraban guards had swarmed them all, and there seemed to be a sickly green pallor to their eyes.

"They're hypnotized! Stay together and stay on your toes!" Joby announced drawing his own weapon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

After a little bit if a small scene with the feral girl, Yuri was very alert. Yet the sudden burst of enemy spawning, the slav quickly drew his weapons and geared towards taking them out. Seeing that there was a group with him, he paused on pulling the trigger of his Defender. "Lethal force? Tell me quickly, I have a few of the enemy targets marked." Being the marksman Yuri was he kept his itchy finger on the nostalgic pistol of his. And the left hand kept a grip on the large and also nostalgic blade. Musing, Yuri saught to take out the outermost enemy that way the rest won't have to worry of others. Admist the tense and dangerous moment, the Russian teen was wondering if killing was fine. He had just arrived, and hadn't really given much thought about it. Yet all he needed was a green light.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next