All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:58 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mitsuko also got up. He lightly touched a leaf of the plant on their table to say goodbye. Then he left with Shichi. Outside it was more crowded than he had thought. He took a step back so that he was walking more behind his friend than beside him. Even if those people weren’t looking at him, he still felt uncomfortable with crowds.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Cheerfully Shichirou went outside. He felt quite at home in these crowds. He couldn't help it, he just liked people. He liked the bubbly life of the city. With a smile he looked over his shoulder to see Mitsuko. Mhm.. Though Shichi was feeling right at home, the other seemed to be uncomfortable.. Shichi took a step back, to walk next to Mitsuko. "You don't really like so many people around you, do you?" he asked. "It's really no trouble to leave if that feels better for you, truly" Shichi mentioned. He didn't want the other to feel so uncomfortable.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm 

“Don’t mind me,” Mitsuko said rather stiff. He didn’t want to trouble his new friend with his problems either. “I just.. didn’t think that there would be this.. much people around..because.. it is rather late.. and all.” It seemed like there were more people around than there were trees in a forest. But trees don’t move around so much or make so much noise and trees can not look around. Mitsuko jumped aside when it seemed like he would brush against someone while walking. He tried his best to calm down. ‘Calm down, you can do this. No need to be scared. You have been around people before. Just imagine that they are your sisters... Nonononono wrong thought wrong thought. Not my sisters! Everyone but them! Just imagine that they are all nice people. People like Shichirou. Yes, just imagine that they are all cute little foxes like Shichirou.’ Mitsuko tried his best to keep this trail of thought going.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:27 pm 

"Duuuude" Shichi shook his head. His eyes rolled and he hooked arms with Mitsuko, then he stubbornly began "If I had planned not to mind you, I wouldn't have suggested this trip. It has got to be fun for both of us" Shichi wasn't going to let his potential friend act like this. The guy should speak up if he didn't like this, otherwise, Shichi would just make him speak up. "There are many people because it's Louvre. It's an important city, a tourist city.. and there are plenty of clubs near for people to go to. The only time it'll be quiet here, is probably between four and six in the morning..." Shichirou explained. "But hey, we don't have to be here" Shichi decided, gently pulling Mitsuko along. "The park is just there, around the next corner, then about two hundred meters. I think it'll be quieter there. And if it isn't, I'll just teleport us back" he promised cheerfully.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:44 pm 

Mitsuko let himself be pulled over. A park sounded good indeed. Should he correct Shichi that the city is called Paris and not Louvre? Let’s just leave it after all he is being so nice and considerate of him. The park was a lot quieter than the bustling streets. The crowd probably wanted to go to the clubs and stuff instead of being close to the greenery. The leaves rustled softly as if to welcome the nymph and his companion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:53 pm 

As he heard no further objections, Shichirou assumed it was agreed upon. It didn't take them too long to reach the park. It was so quiet compared to the streets.. it felt a bit strange, going from one extreme into another. "So" Shichi hummed, turning his head to face Mitsuko. "Do these trees and plants whisper to you? Do they say clear things, like full sentences, or is it more like feelings they give?" Shichirou wondered. Of course he had asked a few nymphs before, but answers varied with some types of nymphs. He had met water nymphs who did not understand the trees, but they knew all the water plants meant. It did interest him, as there was so much he could not sense, but which still existed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:04 pm 

Mitsuko hadn’t expected such questions to be suddenly asked. It was difficult to explain, but he tried. “I could translate it into actual words, but it is not like they are speaking. Since they have no way to actually produce sounds like we do. It is a little vague but not as vague as just having feelings transferred. Not like there are no feelings from either side. It’s the closest to them speaking a different language that requires neither sound nor movement.” He hoped that this explanation would be clear as Mitsuko himself also didn’t really understand it. He could communicate with plants and animals since he was born so he didn’t have to learn it. Since they were on the topic of powers. “How do you change your appearance?”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:12 pm 

"... so.. what is it then... some kind of intent they give you?" he wondered. "I mean, let's say, 20 meters ahead of us there is danger, we don't see it, they know it. What would they do, how would something like that translate?" Shichi wondered curiously. He couldn't help but to be fascinated by this. "....do they complain of pain when one walks over the grass..?" Shichi suddenly wondered, thinking about all the times he had happily dashed through the grass. His eyes had wandered off, staring at a random patch of grass. The poor grass, maybe. But still he would dash through it again. He looked up at Mitsuko again, who wondered about his appearance. "I just change when I want to change. I don't even think about it anymore. It goes naturally. Waaaaaay back I had to focus on a certain feeling to change, or I would only change instinctively. Like, if I suddenly had to evade something, I'd instinctively change into my fox form"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm 

“So if the danger suddenly jumps out and surprises you, you will change into that cute little fox?” Mitsuko asked bluntly. About the other questions he had to think a moment. “It would probably translate as something like ‘Run!’ or something along those lines. Don’t worry about grass. It is very sturdy and doesn’t mind being walked over, some sorts even enjoy it. Remember that I plucked a few flowers from that plant on our table in the cafe? To the plant it must have felt like a single hair being plucked out, just a little prick that is over in a second. But then again it depends on the plant. If the plant only has managed to grow one single flower then it is way more painful for them. I can’t explain it very well since it is something that come naturally to me.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 pm 

"That probably happens first and then I'll teleport away" Shichi stated. "But it might happen the other way around too" he chuckled. "Having me randomly appear as a fox wherever I thought of first" he chuckled. It sometimes gave weird consequences.. "Mhm... so it would huh.." he nodded. He gave a smile. "It's interesting to hear they can communicate like that, eventhough they seem silent to most" Shichi mentioned. He listened to the talk of the nymph, about the plants. "Good to hear they can take it" Shichirou hummed. "There's nothing quite like running through the grass with bare feet" he chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 pm 

Mitsuko would kind of want to see Shichi being so surprised that he would suddenly change into a fox. “Most kinds of grass like to tickly everyone,” he said. Even though it was quiet, they were not alone in the park. There were a few couples around, taking a romantic route to their respective destinations. The sky had already darkened so it was the right time for them to be out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:11 pm 

"That doesn't surprise me" Shichirou chuckled. "Naughty grass" he grinned amused. As they walked along the path, he noticed here and there were some lovey-dovey couples. A sneaky grin snuck onto his face. He leaned a bit closer to Mitsuko and suggested "...shall we go and scare a couple?". His eyes showed amusement. He was already enjoying the idea of startling one of those couples, as the trickster in him just couldn't resist.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 pm 

Mitsuko didn’t have to think long about Shichi’s suggestion. A playful smile arrived on his face. “Let’s play. What do you have in mind?”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm 

"It's a park.. so plenty of hiding spaces.." Shichi grinned. "Are you capable of making wolf sounds, or other sounds that seem very threatening and scary?" Shichirou wondered. "I could sneak into one of the bushes, while you make those sounds, sneak closer to them and then dash out as a fox. I bet it'll scare them~ I could let my tails glow ghastly too" he chuckled mischievously. "How about that?" he wondered. Maybe Mitsuko had an even better idea~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:58 am 

"I don't know about wolf sounds," Mitsuko had to admit. "But would moving trees and vines be scary enough?" Since he could just ask the trees and the plants to move a little it shouldn't be so difficult to do. Although everytime he had pranked people like this in the past they were already quite scared because they entered the sacred woods. Would it work with these people as well?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am 

"Oh yes, that'll be fine too" Shichirou chuckled. "Make it seem like something monstrously big is coming through" he grinned mischievously. He rubbed his hands over each other, looking forward to it. He gave a grin at Mitsuko as he hinted "let's do that couple", nodding at the couple that sat on the edge of a lake, near a tree surrounded by bushes. It was perfect, so he thought sneakily. With absolutely silence he walked further, until they couldn't spot him anymore if they were to look back, then he changed into his fox form. 'Let the game begin~' he thought, sneaking through the grass, onwards to the bushes. He believed Mitsuko would help him create the perfect ghastly image. And that just made it all so much more fun. He gave the best deep growl he could, though it was softer than he had wanted it to be. He snuck further through the bushes, slowly to give it a climax. Then, at once, he made a dash out of the bushes, his five tails wide and giving off a blue hue, as he flashed his eyes as if they were flames themselves. He halted on time, to keep distance between them. Close enough to startle, far enough to keep himself safe if one would instinctively attack.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 am 

As soon as Shichi started to sneak up, Mitsuko asked the bushes and the trees silently to rustle as if a cold wind was going through them. They accepted his request and also creaked like an old house would. The bushes around the little fox started to look more thorny without scartching the little one. Vines started to slither out, a tree branch looked like it would come down and grab the couple. And then Shichi jumped out looking as spooky as possible. A great climax indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:44 am 

The couple had been altered by the low growling and the odd movement of the bushes, whilst they hadn't really felt any wind to explain it. They looked at each other, then turned a bit, hesitatingly getting up on their feet. The couple wasn't sure if they would or wouldn't see whatever it was, that seemed to be closer. Hesitatingly they stepped back as vines came down. They were pretty high strung right when Shichi leapt out. Both screamed loud, the man running away with a high pitched scream, the woman screaming as well, shaking as well. But moments later, her screaming stopped. She looked down at Shichi, who now appeared perfectly fluffy and cute. She lay her hand on her heart, thinking she had imagined it all. "Jake...?" she asked, her voice quivering. She looked around, but couldn't spot her lover. "Jake...??" She got her bag off the ground and ran towards where she had seen him run off to moments ago.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:38 am 

The trees,bushes and plants returned to their original positions as if nothing had happened. Mitsuko could hear them laughing at the little prank. He went over to Shichi. "Who is scared of the big bad cute little fox?" he jokingly asked his fluffy friend.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:54 pm 

The little fox grinned, forgetting for a moment that revealing his teeth in this form looking more like a threat than a mere grin of joy. It had been so much fun to scare those two, and how they had screamed.. It had hurt his ears, but it had totally been worth it. How that guy had ran off.. Hehehe... His black eyes looked up at the nymph, who seemed just as amused as he was. It was a pleasant surprise to discover this nymph had a knack for mischievousness too. Those were the most fun people after all! His tails swayed cheerfully and he gave a few high barks. He hopped closer to Mitsuko, then sat in front of him, raising his head in a silent plea to be pet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next