All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:23 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The inside of the cafe was dimly lit, yet comfortable. There was a little pot of flowers on every table. They greeted Mitsuko happily by showing their most beautiful flowers. It seems that they were the one that had called Mitsuko over. He neither needed to touch not talk in a way that other heard to be able to communicate with the plants. After a few second he came to the knowledge that the cafe offered “normal” food as well as the pure natural food that the nymph could consume. “This seems nice,” Mitsuko calmly stated.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The café they entered surprised Shichirou positively. The dark eyes wandered around. The dimly lit light was very comfortable to his eyes, a pleasant change from the usually overly lit places. Shichirou noticed they paid a lot of attention to the details, seen how clean the place was and how they had decorated it with flowers on each table. Shichirou nodded. "Let's try this one." he hummed. "Do you have a preference on where you want to sit?" Shichirou wondered. He didn't care too much, though he did like sitting with his back against a wall. It was an old habit of him, to guarantee no one could sneak up on him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:47 pm 

Mitsuko choose a corner table with a plant with small pink flowers on it. A bud opened up when they sat down. The menu’s were already on each table. Sitting next to each other they could both look at it at the same time. Mitsuko had never understood why people choose to sit opposite to each other, when you are close to someone you should sit next to them. To drink he choose a herb tea which the menu promised would be made with fresh spring water. For food his choice fell upon a salad with vegetables completely biological and pure with only honey as a dressing. “What will you pick?” he asked Shichi.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm 

The kitsune followed the nymph. His hand slid over the edge of the table as he wandered over to his seat. He didn't mind this corner table at all. He sat down, laying his hands down on the table as he viewed the menu. "Something with chicken" Shichi hummed. He skimmed through the tourist section of the menu, which had English text to it. "mhm..." He wasn't sure what would taste best and some things weren't entirely clear either. But instead of asking for an explanation, he closed his eyes and randomly lowered his finger on top of the chicken section. As his hand reached the menu, he peaked and announced "I'll go with this one!". A big grin played on his face. "Roasted Chicken and Garlic. And hot chocolate milk with whipped cream" Enthusiastically he rubbed his hands together. He just loved eating and knowing he'd eat soon. It was something that would always instantly cheer him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:13 pm 

Seeing Shichi's happy face when he had found a dish he liked made Mitsuko smile gently as well. They quickly ordered by the waiter that had come over to their table. The waiter couldn't seem to keep his eyes from looking at the odd pair. Both of them had their own uniqueness about them. For Mitsuko it was his elegant way of moving, his soft melodious voice together with his nice facial features and those eyes that he couldn't manage to succefully hide behind his glasses. Still he managed to note down their order and turned around to get them their drinks first.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:26 pm 

It didn't long for them to order. The smile stayed on the kitsune's face as he watched the waiter go. His facial expression held hopeful expectation. There were only few persons for which Shichirou had as much respect as waiters and cooks. The skill of cooking and presenting food was a magical skill on his own, he thought. Cheerfully he looked at Mitsuko. "I think it was a lot of fun to do it like this. I mean, we totally integrated school-work into fun past-time. We should do this more often." he hummed. "And with this part too, of course. It's silly to visit other countries but not taste their cuisine too~ It's a form of art on its own!" Shichirou smiled as the waiter got back with their drinks. "Thank you~" he mused cheerfully, as a big steaming cup of hot chocolate was set own in front of him. It had a whipped cream topping that was already melting away into the hot chocolate milk. The sight itself already pleased Shichirou, it was a form of perfection, just like that intense scent, the slightly bitter cacao, complemented by the creamy milk and the sugary sweetness it held. Of course, not to forget the delicate addition of cinnamon..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:37 pm 

Mitsuko enjoyed seeing Shichirou enjoying himself more then he thought he ever would. He had to agree with his statement about cooking being an art too. "The animals and plants would also be sad if they were wasted away into nothingness after giving their life to sustain us." He could tell that the tea leaves had been threated very carefully and with respect, probably handpicked. It smelled great as he waited for the tea to get a bit stronger before he removed the leaves. Without asking, he plucked a few flowers from the plant on their table and put them in his tea. The last one he gave to Shichi. "Here, these are edible too. They have a sweet taste."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 pm 

"Mhm" Shichi nodded. "Some, but I think many wouldn't appreciate it anyway. No one likes to end up at the bottom of the food chain." Carefully Shichirou lifted his hot chocolate with both of his hands. Skilfully he sipped from it without getting whipped cream on his nose. The hot chocolate was still hotter than what was responsible to drink, but it tasted so good, that it was worth having a slightly burned tongue for it. He'd probably use his remaining energy later for a small healing spell, whenever he'd be back home. After a few sips he set down the hot chocolate and decided to watch what Mitsuko was doing. Mitsuko was putting leaves in his tea and plucking flowers from the plant to put into the tea. The guy really liked 'green' tea, hehe. "Mhm?" Curiously he took the small flower. He inspected it, sniffed it and then ate it. It felt just like accidentally eating grass, like when he'd chase a butterfly, but instead of the plain taste, this was quite surprising. Indeed, it had a sweet taste. His eyebrows rose as he nodded. "Sweet indeed. I didn't know those flowers would be edible.. nor that they would actually taste decent" He shrugged his shoulders as he admitted "I'm not much of a green eater. Meat is my thing." he hummed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:23 am 

“The natural food chain is a necessary thing to keep up the natural order of the world,” Mitsuko said. “Without it nobody would be able to survive.” He could go on for a long time preaching about the laws of nature, but it would be better to spare Shichi on that. The nymph giggled softly at his friends’ surprised face as he ate the flower. The sweetness was stronger in his tea. Carefully he sipped from his drink, it was indeed brewed from pure spring water. That was good since the nymph couldn’t consume anything that trailed away from nature too far. “It’s great that in this day and age, places like this exist so that even people like me can go out to eat,” he couldn’t help but comment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:09 pm 

"Sure. I get that it's necessary, I get it's good to like, totally use whatever gets killed to sustain us, but I really don't think any of them will be happy about it. Plants maybe, I can't understand plants, so I wouldn't know what they do or don't think. But others, nah, no one is like, 'I'm going to get killed but at least they'll totally use me'" Shichirou mentioned, shaking his head. "Instinct wouldn't allow that kind of thinking. Whenever one tried to get my coat off me, I was more focused on getting away or protecting myself." Shichirou took hold of his hot chocolate again, bringing it closer to his face to have a few more sips from the sweet hot brew. Not too many, because he wanted to savour the taste. His attention was set back on the nymph, who spoke. "Is it very rare then?" Shichirou wondered. "Frankly.. I never really read what's in whatever I'm eating.. If it smells nice, I'll just eat it" Shichi admitted. "Unless it's cheese.. or onion... never smell them.."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:01 am 

“It’s not about respecting the individual creature, but more like respecting nature and its laws as a whole,” Mitsuko tried to explain. “Of course, every individual tries its best to survive. That is part of it all too.” Their discussion got interrupted by the waiter whom was bringing their food. It looked absolutely delicious. “Let’s eat,” he suggested when the waiter was gone. It would be a waste to let this great meal get cold, or warm in case of the salad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 pm 

At first Shichirou had full attention for Mitsuko. But as soon as the food came closer, his attention dissipated. Before the waiter had reached them, he had already set eyes on the waiter, more specifically on the food the waiter carried. Damn... that chicken.. It smelled so good.. He rubbed his hands over each other, then impatiently held them against each other, letting his hands lean against his lips. His plate held a full roasted chicken. Though he had only expected a part of the chicken roasted and seasoned, he was pleasantly surprised with this. Aside the chicken lay some green vegetables too. It looked very pretty, together with the meat, though he doubted he was going to eat that. He wasn't a rabbit.. He looked up at the waiter who had brought him his meal. With a cheerful smile on his face he said "Merci beaucoup!", after which he looked at Mitsuko. He didn't really remember what they were talking about, but it didn't matter. "Great suggestion" Shichirou hummed happily. Without hesitation he tore off a leg from the roasted chicken. It was rather hot, but the heat didn't really bother his hands much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:21 pm 

It was fun to watch Shichirou’s reactions and actions. Mitsuko could tell that he had been distracted, which is why he suggested concentrating on the food. The chicken that his friend had ordered indeed looked good, he may had been able to eat it too judging from the smell. However, the salad in front of him looked very delicious as well. So fresh and vivid in colour. He very much enjoyed eating this carefully prepared meal. Mitsuko wasn’t used to talking while eating so he ate quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:24 pm 

As the kitsune was eating, his full focus was with the food. He didn't mind anything else around him, seemingly dreaming away as he enjoyed the food. He wasn't really one to chitchat while eating either. He only ever did so when the food was more like snacks, like when he'd eat fries or chicken nuggets for example. Once he had finished, he sat back and let out a deep content sigh. At that point he realized again the nymph was sitting besides him. His eyes were set on the nymph. "Like the food?" he wondered, as he knew the nymph had ordered a plate full of greens. "If you want some more greens, I haven't touched mine, you're welcome to take it" Shichirou offered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm 

Mitsuko was a slow eater. Even for a salad he would use knife and fork. Taking only small bites. Watching him eat was like watching a choreographed play. Full of elegance but boring after a while. He wouldn’t be displaced at the most high class restaurant. In the time that Shichi took for an entire chicken, he had barely finished his salad. “It was very good,” Mitsuko replied with a gentle smile. “How was yours? Thank you but I am full. You should eat your vegetables,” he couldn’t help but add with a melodic giggle. Surely his friend wouldn’t be offended by such a small joke.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:55 pm 

"Great to hear!" Shichi beamed. "It was delicious, outstanding, really!" He smiled wide, content about what he had just eaten. "Pssssh..." He shook his head and grinned at Mitsuko. "No mom, I'm full" Shichi joked back. He got up on his feet. "I'm going to wash my hands, I'll be right back" he hummed, then he headed for the bathroom. It didn't take long for him to return, his hands and his face cleaned. In the bathroom he had discovered he had been a bit messy with the seasoning, which somehow had made its way to his cheeks. But now it was fine again. He hopped back down to take the last of his chocolate milk. "So, do you want to see or do anything else here, or shall I bring us back?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 pm 

Of course Mitsuko had seen Shichi’s face before he had went to the bathroom but he hadn’t made a comment to that because that would be impolite. While his friend was in the bathroom he sipped from his tea. By the time he had finished Shichirou came back. He waved over the waiter. “Excusez-moi, l’addition s’il vous plait.” While the waiter went to prepare the bill they had a few moment for themselves again. “You suddenly appeared as a fluffy and cute little fox, then you turned into a dear friend, after which you took me to the Louvre, and then to eat at this amazing cafe. I wouldn’t know what else I could wish for.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:31 pm 

Shichirou chuckled. Mitsuko had quite a way of wording things, Shichi thought. Though he hardly knew this guy, he was pretty sure this was one interesting fellow. He smiled as he answered "Well, we're here now and there are tons of pretty things to see in Louvre, like architecture. Architecture doesn't have a closing time, so we could stroll around for a bit to see some more. But that all depends on how much energy you have and if you feel like it. I get it too if you're satisfied with what we've done and that you'd rather return now" Shichi drank the last of his remaining chocolate milk, then set it down again to get his wallet out. He could see the waiter returning to them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am 

Before Shichi could say anything, Mitsuko put his half of the bill on the table. He waited until the waiter was gone again before answering his new friend. “If you want to go for a walk then I would be happy to join you.” Just assuming that there wouldn’t be a lot of people around in the evening, Mitsuko didn’t add that part to his answer. To him it seemed like Shichi was used to the bustling life in a city, while he himself was not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:33 pm 

As the nymph had put down his half, so did the kitsune. Though he wouldn't mind paying for it, it seemed the nymph was adamant in splitting bills. He guessed it wasn't a problem either if Mitsuko wanted to keep on like this. He smiled as Mitsuko agreed to go for a walk. "Then that's settled" he hummed cheerfully. "We can take the route towards the canal, it has lots of pretty things to see" Shichirou nodded determined, getting up from his place. "If you'd like to, we could have a look at their park too" he suggested. He knew nymphs had special bonds with nature, so maybe the other would appreciate going there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next