All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Luke Skywalker has been an active member of the Resistance's forces since his return two years prior. The New Jedi Order has been reformed and the first temple on the watery planet Ach-To rebuilt. The Force has experienced a resurgence, both in light and dark. Both sides grow ever more powerful, and force-sensitives have begun to be born once again. The children of the force are being recruited by the New Jedi Order...as well as the shadowy First Order and Knights of Ren. Rey has grown strong in the Force and has seen two years of combat alongside her master. However, a disturbance in the force has caught the attention of the sinister Supreme Leader as well as Jedi Master Skywalker.

Kylo Ren spoke via hologram to Arcreel Ren, a member of the Knights of Ren dark side cult. "Supreme Leader senses a tremor in the force." Kylo's masked voice said through the modulation device which distorted and deepened it. "He senses...a change in the tide....by newcomers...from where is unknown. If they will not join our cause....eliminate them." The hologram of Kylo vanished, leaving a pale skinned Rattataki with a short mohawk and multiple facial piercings.

His Imperial-styled lightsaber was magnetized to his back, the weapon was modeled after that of the Inquisitors of the Empire, complete with the spin-function.

Casting a black cloak over himself and putting the hood up, he exited the room and confronted the stormtroopers squadron. "Summon your best scouts. They are to report back to me with any suspicious information on these apparently powerful beings who may aid the Resistance. They are to be taken alive if possible, but do not hesitate to kill them if they put up a fight."

"Where should we begin the search, my lord?" The trooper asked.

"Ach-To...the first Jedi temple and home to Skywalker's New Jedi Order." Arcreel smirked. "The Resistance has quite the blockade around that planet, sir. Not to mention it would be teeming with-"

"With what? Jedi younglings? Padawans? Skywalker and the girl are off world. What could possibly spoil this opportunity to obliterate the threat of the new generation...and possibly stamp out an upcoming foe of the First Order?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:25 pm 

Water. That's all he could recall. Several members of Night Raid all in water. He couldn't comprehend what happened. Wherever that Fiend Syura sent them was somewhere far from the empire. It had to be the hell that waited for the entirety of Night Raid.

He only remembered only one other thing, a person he was afraid was left behind. "Mine...." he murmured out, as he suddenly snapped his eyes open. "Mine! What? Who?!"

"Oh thank heavens! You're awake! I'd thought I'd be the only guy in the group." Came a familiar voice. Before a moment passed the voice said another thing, "wait a minute! Darn you! No wait, yes!"

"Nice to know your still alive Lubbock." said the brown haired teen. "Anyone else here?"

"Akame, Leone, and Boss last time I checked the headcount. We could surmise Mine is elsewhere but I'm not sure."

"Where are we?"

"On an island in the middle of nowhere on what seems to be another planet." Lubbock stated.

"..... DARNIT! That's worse then the last time! Only plus side I'm not here with Esdeath." Tatsumi grumbled.

---

Outside Leone was watching the kids training or playing. "They're so sweet. If I had some sweets I'd offer them as thanks."

"Worry about that later Leone. We'd have to talk to whoever's in charge here." Najenda, the Head of Night Raid stated. She was in bewilderment of where they are, but the lack of danger beasts meant severe danger.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 pm 

"That would be me." Rey said as she walked up to Najenda and Leone. "At least...for now...while Master Skywalker is out on business. We found you and your friends half-drowned floating in the ocean." Rey smiled in a friendly way, "We were worried you wouldn't make it..but you seem unfazed."

"Could you tell us where we are?" Akame asked from beside Leone and Najenda. Rey blinked, "You're on the planet Ach-To...at the New Jedi Order temple...?"

Leone and Akame and Najenda stared blankly at her in response. "You're...not from around here are you? I'm Rey." Rey asked with a slight chuckle.

= Above Ahch-To's atmosphere =

Ar-Creel was seated in a First Order troop transport. "Men, our mission is simple! We are to investigate the tremor in the Force which according to Lord Kylo and Supreme Leader....is reverberating from the planet Ahch-To! I will caution you to not take this lightly! A youngling or Padawan can be lethal!"

"Sir! The girl...Rey...she has been sighted!" The lieutenant said.

"Excellent! Take her alive at all costs! Lord Kylo will want her." An army of Resistance fighters met them as they breached the planet's atmosphere. Ar-Creel gave the order to send out the TIE fighters.

The invasion of Ahch-To had begun...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:11 am 

"That is answered with a resounding yes." Najenda stated as Lubbock and Tatsumi walked out. "Oh, you're finally awake. You were the worst off Tatsumi."

"Thanks. It really means a lot." The youngest and freshly new member of Night Raid stated. However, his heart fell at not seeing Mine anywhere near.

"At least most of us are safe!" Leone cheered as she hugged Tatsumi.

"T-too tight!" Tatsumi stated as he tried to pry himself out. Several other people, kids in their preteens, ran towards Rey.

"Rey, Rey! A First Order scouting Troop broke atmosphere! It's an invasion!"

Akame looked at the others. "Fight coming. We need to get ready." She stated as she gripped Murasame.

"Night Raid! Battle stations!" Najenda shouted as several members activated their Teigu as Padawans hurried the younglings inside, where there would be emergency escape vessels to waiting first order members if things got too bad. The Jedi must not fall again.

-----

On the other side of the Island, where a small vessel built for a small crew was at, a mercenary walked out, with a sheathed vibroblade and blaster at his side. "So, this is Ach-To.... I'll just have a look see and see if it's true about the first Jedi Temple being here." As he said this he spotted the first order ships.

"Already?" He grumbled as he pulled on his helmet to obscure his face as he dove into the brush, keeping his presence blended.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:34 am 

First Order TIE fighters and New Republic X-Wings flew overhead, much to Night-Raid's awe. The ships got into dogfights and a TIE flew out of control and crashed in front of the group in a heap of flame. First Order troops began to storm the island and the Resistance covered the younglings by keeping the troopers' attention on them throughout the jungle and temple.

A Resistance soldier was shot in the chest and fell off a cliff to Night-Raid's right. Padawans fought stormtroopers carrying Z6 batons, which unfortunately were resistant to lightsabers. Night Raid had never seen swords such as the type these so called jedi wielded, they would have to ask about them later.

"Go! Get the kids inside!" A young Padawan shouted at Rey before he suddenly was hoisted into the air and his throat crushed by some unknown power. Rey led Night Raid and the younglings inside the temple into a hallway towards an elevator. As they got to the doors and Rey pushed the button, they waited...and then the building shook and the lights went out...the only illumination being that of the elevator and the crimson emergency lights. The alarm sounded throughout the temple...the only sound they could hear apart from the elevator rising.

The Resistance soldiers readied themselves in front of Night Raid and the younglings. A red blade ignited down the hallway and the Resistance captain shouted: "OPEN FIRE!" as the soldiers began to blast the figure. Arcreel didn't need to ignite the second half of his lightsaber to deal with them, he deflected their shots like it was child's play. He used the force to pull one of them down the hall towards him and cut him in half at the waist.

The Resistance captain was levitated and smashed against the ceiling and walls brutally with movements by Arcreel's unoccupied hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm 

"What the, all these fancy weird swords! And guns that shoot like Mine's Pumpkin?! We need to be careful!" Leone shouted as Night Raid aided Rey and the younglings to escape. As they reached the elevator and things went haywire from there.

"Lubbock!" Najenda shouted. Lubbock immediately made a protective web around the younglings using Cross Tail. "We need to get back! We have no idea who this guy is, but he's as dangerous as Esdeath!" As she said those orders Tatsumi and Leone activated their Teigu and began moving the younglings carefully to the elevator.

That's when several troooers came and trained their blasters. "Don't move!"

"We don't know who you are, but you're pretty low to attacking a peaceful unguarded place as this." Tatsumi stated, gripping His spear tightly. "Take one more step, and I will fight."

"Arcreel. Orde-ACK!" The trooper was shot in the head by a blaster from behind as several more shots hit the other troopers.

"Hm, so this is the First Order's best." The Mercenary stated. "I can hardly imagine that they'd be as arrogant as the thing that they offshoot from. But my Father watched the Galaxy during those times. Just as his father witnessed the Old Republic's fall and so on."

"Boss, unknown Variant. Looks like a sellsword." Akame stated.

"Yes, thank you Akame." Najenda stated. "Rey, who is the guy with the red laser sword?"

"And is the new face single?" Leone asked, much to Tatsumi and Lubbock's slight annoyance. As she asked this, the Mercenary drew his Vibroblade. He twirled it as he smirked under his helmet.

"So why pick on little kiddies for?"

----Elsewhere----

Surpreme Leader Snoke opened his eyes. "I sense something. A signature in the force I haven't felt since..." he trailed off as he prepared to communicate with Kylo Ren. He wanted a Report from Arcreel as soon as he was able.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:09 pm 

Rey deflected a laser blast from a stormtrooper back at him and answered Najenda's question. "He's a member of the Knights of Ren who work with the First Order. The First Order seeks to rebuild the Empire which fell thirty-two years ago against the Rebellion during the Galactic Civil War. Now we're at war with them, our side is the New Republic and it's military force: the Resistance."

ArCreel smirked at the appearance of this strange person, "Another fool has come before me to die, eh?" ArCreel sneered at the cowering younglings behind Lubbock's strings, "They may not be of much use to the Jedi or Resistance now...but a new generation of Jedi is not in the cards for you. You will surrender the children...and they will come with me....or you can watch as I slaughter them before your eyes."

Rey's eyes flashed and she shot forward with surprising speed, her inherited light saber illuminating the hall as she ran. ArCreel simply smirked and blocked her strikes, before force pushing her away and activating his lightsaber's rotation and second blade.

The lightsaber spun and threw up sparks as it carved into the walls and floor. Rey was forced back as ArCreel turned the spinning off and on to disorient her with each strike.

Suddenly the communicator on ArCreel's wrist went off, he hopped back and an image of a masked man with black robes appeared from it. "ArCreel Ren, you are to initiate a full retreat." The modulated voice said.

"B-but Kylo! I was just about to exterminate-"

"Your orders come from the Supreme Leader himself...you do not wish to question them." Kylo warned.

Arcreel cast his inhuman yellow eyes up to the group and grit his teeth, "Yes...sir." He switched off the hologram and deactivated his lightsaber, turning and disappearing down the dark hallway.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:38 pm 

"If that is what you must call me, then yes." Said the mercenary as he readied into a combat stance after looking at Arcreel's light saber. He had to keep the illusion that he was a mercenary.

Tatsumi prepared to charge with Rey as Leone waved to Him for a hand as he went to aid his sister figure. Akame fought with a trooper before cutting him only once and stepping back.

"Eliminated." Akame stated as the trooper suddenly fell over, affected by the poison of Murasame.

Several remaining troopers watched their leader vanish. The Captain of the squad however, decided to try their luck and capture Rey, but the mercenary was quick to attack any troopers that came near Rey, as he turned to a combat stance almost similar to light saber combat.

"Alright. Anyone unharmed?" The merc asked as he looked at everyone.

"All good so far handsome." Leone replied as Najenda eyed him carefully,

"You're a mercenary. What are you doing visiting a.... Monastary?" She had to find the right words as she heard it was a temple, so monastary was a close second to how to describe it.

"For sight seeing." He said with a grin.

----

The resistance ships began to push back on the retreating forces. The General in charge of holding the protective blockade was sitting on the chair. "Lieutenant. What are the casualties?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 pm 

The Lieutenant saluted as he approached, "Six Padawans, and...ten younglings, sir. The rest are ours." The General sighed and massaged his forehead. The First Order troops and Arcreel had already fled, the New Jedi temple wasn't destroyed at least. A ship touched down on the landing platform as Nightraid were helping gather up the dead and assisting the injured.

The ship landed and the ramp extended to reveal a man wearing tan robes and what looked like a robotic right hand. The man had graying hair and a goatee and a lightsaber hilt at his belt.

Rey went over to Luke and explained the situation, Luke nodded gravely and patted her shoulder. "You did well today, I'm proud of you." Turning to the group of Nightraid he approached them. "Thank you, I don't exactly know who you are but your help is greatly appreciated."

"I can tell by the way you all seem to be in shock at your surroundings, you're not exactly native to this Galaxy are you?" The looks he got for the term 'galaxy' told him all he needed. "Come with me...I need to explain to you a great many things." He led them to the dining hall where they were treated to a meal.

Luke explained what the Force was and what the Jedi were. He explained how for many years the galaxy was peaceful, but then the Clone Wars happened. He explained the Clone Wars and the significance of it. He explained how his father was corrupted by Palpatine, and the Jedi were slaughtered by their own clones in Order 66. How for many years after, there was only the tyranny of the Empire and the ragtag Rebellion's crusade. He explained the events that led to the destruction of the first Death Star, how he found out Vader was his true father and Leia was his sister. And finally how his father saved him and killed the Emperor at the cost of his own life.

"The Empire fell...and the New Republic was put in it's place...but the remnants of the Empire formed the First Order, and we've been in the grips of war with them ever since...the Resistance, the New Republic and the First Order....and the Knights of Ren."

Luke sighed painfully, "Kylo Ren, the man you described who told Arcreel to retreat? He's my nephew, he began to show signs of being force sensitive at an early age. And I believed he was ready for a special mission, he was my best student back then. I sent him to be an undercover agent in the First Order....but the First Order's Supreme Leader: Snoke....brainwashed him. He came back and killed all my students and I was forced into hiding...until Rey found me on this planet."

"I'm afraid it's too late for my nephew...my sister, General Leia Organa sent her husband and Ben's father to try to convince him to come home.....Ben proceeded to kill him instead."

= On board the Annihilator: Arcreel's personal Star Destroyer =

Arcreel stepped into a dark room and kneeled, a hologram of the Supreme Leader appeared. "This...mercenary...you encountered. He thinks we are fools. But I...am not so easily tricked. The man wielding the vibroblade....is of the bloodline of Revan.

"What would you have me do Supreme Leader?" Arcreel humbly asked.

"Nothing. You will not face him. Your abilities pale in comparison to his. Did you find any information...on the strangers?"

"Yes. They call themselves Night Raid...but they do not seem to use the force." Arcreel answered

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 am 

Meeting the man in charge of the temple was a welcome sight. The meal that followed was surprisingly good until the point Luke began explaining the history of the Galaxy.

"I think we stepped into one of my manga." Lubbock whispered to Tatsumi. Tatsumi quickly shushed him as Najenda nodded her head. Akame was eating most of the meat as Leone drank her fill.

The Mercenary was quiet, and never took off his helmet. He did not mean any disrespect, but he wasn't in the mood to take off the helmet at that time.

Everyone's attention was caught when the galactic empire was mentioned. Leone and Tatsumi's mouths hung open in shock at Darth Vader's story, with the latter almost moved to tears that Vader redeemed himself. Najenda's gaze hardened at the aftermath and the creation of the First Order.

Then, Ben Solo's transformation into Kylo Ren, and his activities thereof, was met with a resounding "What?!" From Leone, Tatsumi and Lubbock. Najenda only pulled out a cigarette and lit it and inhaled. She'd have to ration her pack. She might not get them for awhile.

The Mercenary however, only scoffed under his helmet. "There is no Light without the Dark, through Passion I gain Focus, through Knowledge I gain Power, through Serenity, I gain Strength, through Victory I gain Harmony. There is only the Force." He whispered quietly in his mantra.

He didn't think anyone heard him, but when his eyes lifted up, he noticed the stares he got from both Leone, and Rey. "Just a little prayer I was taught from my Father." He said calmly as his lower visor opened up to reveal a human mouth as he took some food and ate it.

"Your father must've been a Jedi." Tatsumi said.

"You assume too much, but close enough." He lifted his helmet and pulled it off revealing a young man in his early to mid 20's with black hair and violet eyes. "My name is R. Ventus Shan. You can call me Ven."

"What does the R. Stand for cutie pie?" Leone said, now fully transfixed on his face. He ignored the blonde and turned to regard Luke before saying his first Name.

"I share my first name with my Ancestor. Revan."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 am 

"Hm....I heard about him...I didn't know he had children." Luke said thoughtfully. Rey smiled, "Speaking of which...I don't think I know all of your names." She said to NightRaid.

The assassins one by one gave their names, they had to admit...this was turning out to be one hell of an adventure! And the idea of multiple worlds, an entire GALAXY of experiences awaiting them...had them excited!

A padawan came and handed Luke a sort of small disc device, "The archives have been written onto this, master." Luke nodded and took it, "Thank you, go join the others." The paddy nodded and ran off.

"I hate to say it but for the safety of everyone...we have to leave Ach-To. The children and us are no longer safe here, I hope you all don't vomit from your first experience of space flight."

"Space...flight?" Akame asked curiously.

"Yes, we're going into outer space to travel to a new planet." Rey said, much to NightRaid's shock and awe.

Yep...definitely exciting!

"Resistance is waiting to escort everyone, Master Skywalker." The Resistance lieutenant saluted.

Suddenly a large furry man-creature approached them and embraced Luke and Rey tightly. "Yaaaawr!"

"G-good to see you too, Chewbacca!" Rey gasped. Chewie let go and walked over to NightRaid, speaking a greeting in ShyriiWook...which none of the assassins understood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:01 am 

"Uhh, Hi to you too, I guess?" Tatsumi stated. "I'm Tatsumi and these are my friends."

"Chewbacca is very pleased to meet you. You guys can go on ahead, I'm sure since I made my name told, you'll tell your sister and would want me to come aboard." Ven said as he got up to leave. "I'll be right with you guys! Have fun!"

Minutes later he was back to his ship as he entered in it. "Huyang! We're heading out!"

"No need to shout! But why are we leaving anyway? The Jedi are not here?"

"They are, we just got a close shave with the First Order." Ven replied.

"Ah, I wish they'd leave the Jedi alone so they can flourish again. Then I'd continue my true calling in serving the Jedi Order by aiding in the creation of light sabers." The old droid replied.

"In your newer body I had to custom make, yes. Your memory banks are too valuable to be lost. You should be grateful my grandfather and my dad got you and as many surviving parts out of the ship." Ven replied as he got to the cockpit and took off.

-----

What felt like minutes later, the Resistance Transport ships landed inside one of the flagships that would help house the budding Jedi order temporarily for the ride. Surprisingly, no one felt really sick or felt the need to vomit.

Well, except Lubbock. Lubbock looked to be a shade of green as Najenda helped him up. Which made him freak out mentally. "Oh by the heavens! Am I dreaming?! Is this a dream come true!?"

Tatsumi and the others were surprised at the other various alien people present. "Wow, this is amazing." He said. "I can get used to this." His heart however felt a bit hollow when he realized Mine could be all alone back home.

"Plus side Tatsumi, plus side! Esdeath isn't here! Which is good! Right? Right!!"

Ven walked on later and waved. "So enjoyed the flight?"

"Yeah, definitely!" Leone shouted as Lubbock moaned.

"You said your sister was a General, Master Skywalker?" Najenda asked. She was wondering if the resistance was going to have a word with her on who they were. Which meant meetings.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 am 

"Well....yes....she technically is a princess...but she doesn't go by Princess Leia anymore. She sort of gets annoyed when people still call her princess, too." Luke said sheepishly to Najenda. "Don't worry...she's uh...well...she can be a bit rough but you get used to it." Luke was recalling their original adventures where Leia tended to be blunt and a lot more fierce. Now, especially since Han's death...she had been quite more somber. "To be quite honest, she's still grieving Han's death...and the loss of her son as well. She's pretty much..lost everything." Luke said sadly.

"Do they have any meat? I'm hungry." Akame said.

A droid rolled up, "Right this way, ma'am." and began to lead her to the mess hall.

The flagship entered hyperspace, if the NightRaiders looked out the viewing windows they would see a blue-white vortex. "What is this?" one of them asked.

Lubbock was getting sick all over the shiny floors as Rey answered: "We've entered hyperspace. Without hyperspeed, it would take a thousand years to reach another planet."

= The Star Destroyer: Annihilator =

"During the reign of the Galactic Empire....you were one of the few to achieve the rank of Grand Admiral...correct?" Arcreel questioned a Chiss individual. "Yes, sir." the smooth aristocratic voice replied.

"You have quite a record of success, you predicted that Jakku would be the last stand for the Empire...and yet you did not lend your aid?" Arcreel questioned.

"It was quite obvious that it was a losing battle, in a sense the Rebels had already won. I was focused on rebuilding....the seeds of the First Order needed to be tended. We had to pick up the pieces, and while my colleagues were panicking....I met the Supreme Leader personally. He promised me a reinstated rank of Grand Admiral...when the time was right."

Arcreel smiled, "Consider it done, Grand Admiral Thrawn."

Thrawn smiled, "Your newcomers who have chosen to aid the Resistance. They aren't even from this galaxy, the clothes they wear to their weapons...they are archaic almost."

"However...there are records of them. An ancient superstition in my opinion...here." Thrawn activated a hologram of what appeared to be Night Raid...but monuments in their likeness which were crumbling with age."

"Before Jedha was destroyed, these were found and recorded." Thrawn said, noting Arcreel's impressed look.

"You certainly have done your research, so you're saying...these people were seen through most likely a force vision...and Jedha's cultists made monuments to them?" Arcreel asked.

"Absolutely, though how much of a part to play...is unknown at this time."

"To defeat an enemy you must know them. I studied the Rebellion's history, philosophy and art along with their battle tactics. These strangers shall be no different....and I shall tear them apart piece...by...piece." Thrawn said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:50 am 

Lubbock finally stopped vomiting and stood up. "Man, I can summon strings to propel me and I don't get sick from those...." Lubbock murmured.

"Just relax. You'll pull through." Ven said with a grin.

"I bet I can relax whilst sitting next to someone Rev-chan." Leone said with a smirk. Tatsumi sighed and looked at Ven apologetically.

"Please excuse Leone. She has a tendency to flirt with guys. She did it to me once or twice."

"Noted." Ven replied. He had his helmet on again so he watched carefully. "Now let's see, where are we going."

"Aren't we-"

"Yes Tatsumi we are heading to a new location. The question is, which system..." Ven muttered.

"How many systems are there?" Tatsumi asked.

"A lot." Came the answer.

"Now now, don't be blunt Young Revan." Huyang stated as he walked up with him. "I had the need to stretch my legs."

"Whoa! A robot!" Lubbock stated.

"I am an Architect Droid thank you very much." The old light saber designer snapped back. "And I am just as smart as you."

"Huyang, what have I said about my first name?" Ven asked.

"It is still your first name. The reason you can't accept it is because you don't want the burden of being of his bloodline. I remember the record of his light saber building. Quite a remarkable young lad in those days. When the Galaxy was more civilized."

As the group began to converse and speak, the travel went on, as they soon arrived to the new home of the Jedi order, in another system entirely.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm 

The flagship came out of hyperspace above a rocky planet, "Welcome to New Jedha!" the Reisstance captain said. "The Force is so strong here that it can reach out to even those who are not sensitive." Luke said.

Even as Luke said this, the members of Night Raid were shown visions themselves. They saw a much younger Luke being tortured by the Emperor, with Vader watching until he grabbed Palpatine from behind. The lightning electrocuting and burning both Emperor and Vader as the evil ruler was cast down into a pit and disintegrated.

They saw Vader looking upon his son with his own eyes and pleading with him: "Go..my son..leave me.."
"No I've got to save you!" Luke answered, Vader smiled: "You already have, Luke..."

They saw Kylo conversing with a horribly disfigured man via hologram. "It was not war strategy which brought about the fall of the Empire...you know very well what I mean."

"Sentiment." Kylo's modulated voice replied. "Yes...such a simple momentary lapse in judgement...at a most crucial moment...had this not occurred, the threat of Skywalker would have been extinguished...forever."

They saw Han Solo confronting his son on the catwalk of the StarKiller. "BEN!"

"Your son..is gone! He was weak and foolish, like his father..so I destroyed him!"

"Snoke is using you...when he gets what he wants he'll dispose of you...you know it's true."

"No...the Supreme Leader is wise!"

"Come home, son...your mother misses you....and I miss you. You're still our son..." Han pleaded.

Ben appeared to falter for a moment, "I'm being torn apart...I know what I have to do...but I don't know if I have the strength enough to do it....will you help me, father?"

"Yes...of cour-" They saw as Ben impaled his father unexpectedly...and threw him aside.

By the time the visions ended, they were landing...and none had been as effected by the visions as Tatsumi...who seemed to be suffering from sensory overload.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 pm 

Leone's jaw dropped at Luke's younger appearance. "Wow, this is something else. I wonder what would happen if I got drunk here."

"Don't push your luck." Lubbock said as Akame kept her hand on her katana, trying hard not to be affected by the visions.

Najenda said nothing as well but felt like she now knew Luke a little better. Tatsumi, however, was looking around, eyes alert as he actually tripped on an object in one of the visions. "What the?!"

Then Tatsumi saw Supreme Leader Snoke, and Kylo Ren, and then he was on the same Bridge over the same precipice as Han and Kylo were. He raised his hand and shouted. "No! Stop! He might!" He saw him kill his own father, The rest of Night Raid only winced or put their hands over their mouths in shock.

Then suddenly Tatsumi began to see ghosts. "S-Sayo! Ieyasu! Chelsea! Sheele! Sussanoo!" He was watching their deaths over again as he angrily drew Incursio. "I won't let them-!" A hand abruptly grabs his shoulder.

----

"Peace my Friend. You're a long way from home, but a New Home and life just found you." Said a kind voice.

"Where, what is this?" Tatsumi asked.

"It is merely an illusion, visions of the past. In Jedha, the Force is so strong even those not attuned to it are affected by it. But you, you are gifted. You quickly adapted to your life as an assassin for a noble cause. You react quickly when entering a frame of mind, in your basic of instincts." The voice continued as Tatsumi turned to look at the man. He seemed middle aged, with long graying brown hair and a goatee. "You are attuned to the force. And it would serve you better then Tyrant ever will. If you continue using it, and eventually injure yourself with Incursio's barbs, it will consume you."

"B-but, Bulat... Bro... he trusted me with it. It's all I have left of him." Tatsumi stated. "I can't just throw it away. Especially not here! Tyrant will just look for another host to consume!"

"Jedha has a place to rest The Teigu." The Older man said calmly, almost as if he slipped into the role of a father talking to a son. "Your first step, is for you and your friends to go with Luke and Rey into the Jedha Temple. There, you will begin your first steps in learning the ways of the Force."

Tatsumi felt the hand leave his shoulder. "W-wait! What's your name?"

"I was called Qui-Gon Jinn. Remember this Tatsumi. Feel, don't think. Use your instincts. We may meet again as your training further goes. May the Force be with you."

----

"Tatsumi!" Ven said shaking his shoulder.

"W-what?" Tatsumi realized he was still standing where he was when the visions began. "Guys! Did you see what I saw?! I saw my friends, our past teammates, then an Older man with Robes just like Luke's, but darker then that!"

"Tatsumi. You went further into the Force vision. I don't think they saw what you saw. But if what you said is the truth. Then you my friend are gifted." Ven explained.

"Ah yes, and I look forward to helping you on the day you gain your kyber crystal." Huyang stated. "You'll be the first design I'll help in decades! Revan you do not count." It was then the old droid saw the light saber hanging from Rey. "Hello there, You're still around. This was Anakin's second design, after he lost his first saber on Geonosis, at the beginning of the Clone Wars. I remember when he came to me, sheepish about it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 pm 

Rey and Luke seemed astounded, "Just how long have you been around?!" Rey questioned. Huyang scoffed, "Centuries and more. I helped Padawans craft their lightsabers before the Clone Wars even."

"So I guess that means you knew my father when he was a Jedi?" Luke asked, his interest peaked. "And Master Yoda and Ben too?"

"Yes, yes of course! However, shouldn't you be more concerned about escorting the younglings to the safety of the temple..? And I believe your sister is waiting outside!" Huyang waved him off.

"Wait...Tatsumi's a Jedi now!?" Leone deadpanned. "Not exactly.." Luke sighed. "He'll need a lot of training and discipline."

"Heey! I'm plenty disciplined!" Tatsumi protested.

Rey escorted the younglings outside and Luke met Leia on the landing platform, followed by Night Raid. "Luke, it's good to see you...I heard about Ach-To, I would've sent reinforcements but by the time I found out...they had already retreated I'm being told?"

"Yes, apparently something spooked them..." Luke shrugged before glancing back at Tatsumi, "We need to get to the Temple of the Whills, I assume they're alright with Jedi sharing the temple with them?"

"Of course, they seemed honored when I told them." Leia answered. "The Resistance has a stronghold here that we've heavily secured...the danger of the First Order is still real but without the StarKiller we at least don't have to worry about the planet being destroyed suddenly." Leia sighed, suddenly reminded of her son.

Luke sensed her guilt and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Leia...it wasn't your fault...none of it was. You couldn't have known Snoke had such an influence on him."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:01 pm 

"Well, I am!" Tatsumi stated as he put his hands in his pockets sheepishly. Ven chuckled as he went for a walk.

---

When they touched down everyone came off and Tatsumi was amazed. "Now I know why they call it New Jedha, they had to rebuild the whole city."

"There seems to be a mix of both archaic and new buildings here. This place has seen better days." Najenda stated. "So this vision told you you'd be a Jedi?"

"Well, I have to learn the ways of the Force is what he told me. The Ghost said I had to put aside Incursio, if I don't I might get injured by its barbs." He said.

"Hm, they must've known how Tyrant works then. Because if it got into your bloodstream, you might actually fuse with Incursio and Tyrant may take over. I just hope they're right in letting you leave it here." Najenda said as she patted a recovering Lubbock.

"Was not...prepared for my first space travel." Lubbock wheezed out.

"I'm hungry again." Akame stated.

"Akame! We need to focus! Food will come at a later time." Leone said, "I wonder where Ven went."

"I'm right behind you. I had to dock my ship on another dock so it took me a while to catch up." The Young Mercenary had his helmet off so he was regarding his surroundings.

Najenda rolled her eyes at Her squad's antics. They were like a family, but each knew as assassins life could be cut drastically short. But somehow, Tatsumi was given another path.

The young man in question spotted several monks approaching Luke. "Grandmaster Luke Skywalker. We are honored that the Jedi have returned to the Temple. It is as much your Temple as it is ours. We are simply the Caretakers. We are Shaman of the Order of Whills. And we have expected the Jedi to come. We have also expected your other companions."

"Us?" Lubbock said, now seriously thinking this is turning into one of his Manga.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:36 pm 

The Shamans blinked, "Are you all unaware?"

"Unaware of...?" Akame asked curiously. The Shamans proceeded to practically surround NightRaid and shoved them and dragged them almost to the temple up ahead. Carved in luminescent letters on the left side of the entrance was a poem taken directly from the Journal of the Whills.

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight."

Then on the right hand side was scrawled the Jedi Code itself:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

They were escorted inside the temple and to an old man with a long beard, inspecting a wall which was littered with ancient drawings and hieroglyphs that dated all the way back to the Old Republic and to present day.

What was most telling was the sight at the last imprinted images which depicted images of NightRaid themselves alongside Luke and Rey. Tatsumi was wielding a colorless lightsaber it appeared in these images.

"It was not mere chance that you were brought into our midst, my friends." The Keeper of the Journal said as he turned to them..and was revealed to be blind with a cloth wrapped around his eyes.

"The journal not only foretells of your arrival...it also speaks of your homeland. Time is not moving there while you are gone...you need not worry about your country or your battle against your world's tyranny. When you are guided back to your world...we shall assist you in your fight as you are assisting in ours."

"How does he know-....and how is he able to read or see us!?" Leone blurted.

The Keeper chuckled, "The Force allows me to see what my eyes could not, miss Leone. Sight can be deceived or clouded by illusion."

"Now, mister Tatsumi. I hear that Qui-Gon Jinn was being rather cryptic with you earlier about your Teigu? I assure you that not only will we keep it safe...but as you go through your training you will eventually find that Tyrant's influence will fade...while Incursio grows ever more potent with your newfound abilities. If you don't mind me saying, I believe your brother would want you to use it to it's fullest...while not sacrificing yourself to it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:01 pm 

"So, you guys predicted us coming?" Lubbock basically said. "This is definitely in one of my science manga, cause this is bizarre."

Leone inwardly fumed at being guessed by a blind man. "How do you guys do that?!"

"It's a trick in the Force. Trust me." Ven replied as he looked at a Mural further back from Night Raid's precise mural. He walked away from the group as Tatsumi pulled the whole scabbard and blade of Incursio from his shoulder. He offered it to one of the other monks who took it in an almost reverent manner.

"Then I am prepared." Tatsumi said calmly. "I am ready to take the first steps into learning the ways of the Force. Where do we start?"

-----

Ven was staring at a Mural of a man wearing Jedi robes and armor, along with what seems to be a mandalorian mask, battered and worn. He so wanted to touch the Mural, see if he could get a vision of his ancestor so he'd berate him for breaking a Jedi's cardinal rule.

However, he couldn't. He was no Jedi himself. He was Gray Jedi, not a part of the Jedi Order. A Maverick just like Revan. He heaved a long sigh. "Sometimes I wonder why you made your choices."