All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:28 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Dare," Pansy said, already being well on her way to drunk. She had probably had a lot more to drink than what other people realised, despite her small size she could really hold her liquor. However, Draco could tell the subtle differences in her behaviour and her bravado, but he wasn't about to comment on it. He was just going to keep an eye on her and make sure that she didn't do anything stupid.
It seemed like a safe place though and the other counsellors seemed friendly, even if Draco hadn't interacted with a whole lot of them. It wasn't because Draco didn't want to to talk to the others, but it just didn't seem to be worth the effort. He had no intention of coming back to this place after all, and he was mostly here to spend some time with his best friend and this was the only way he could do that.
He took another sip from his beer, watching the events unfold in front of him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:34 pm 

"I dare you too -" Ginny started, but it was apparent she hadn't decided where the sentence was going to end. She scanned the crowd, her beer bottle only inches from her lips, as if to minimise the pause.
"I dare you to kiss somebody," she eventually breathed casually. A soft sound of surprise went through the crowd. "Anybody. Your choice."
It wasn't particularly unexpected. Harry knew that truth or dares always, sooner or later, ended up in kisses, but Harry was surprised by how quickly it had gone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Pansy only arched an eyebrow at that before shaking her head while making a soft 'tsk'-sound, obviously not very impressed by the question.
"Really? My choice?" She asked with a smirk as she tilted her head to the side, looking at Ginny briefly before emptying her beer. "Then you better get over here miss Weasley, because you are my choice," she stated, obviously feeling pretty good about herself.
Draco didn't know what to think about the turn the game was taking, but he figured that that just was the nature of those kinds of games.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:22 pm 

Yet again, a choir of excitement went through the group, only barely out done by Harry's voice. "Ron, for Christ sake, I'm not the one kissing her," Harry whimpered while fleeting Ron's touch, as Ron's grip around his knee tightened once more.
Ginny, being the center of everybody's attention, just laughed. Her laugh came a bit delayed, possibly by the empty bottle in her hand, but Harry didn't find her to be radically opposed to the kiss.
"But you're not even willing to come get it?" she retorted, as she pulled herself out from the sunken love seat in which she was sitting in. "Ron, look away."
The comment was added as she passed her brother, which made Lavender howl with laughter (and Harry, yet again, express his discomfort). Once within reach, Ginny lent down to Pansy's height.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:26 pm 

Pansy only grinned at that, reaching up to brush vibrant red hair away from Ginny's face. "Nah, girls usually come to me," she stated with a confident smirk, before framing Ginny's face and leaning up to kiss her. It was probably meant to be a short kiss, a mere peck on the lips, but that would be safe and boring and Pansy wasn't known for playing it safe. She stretched up slightly from her sitting position on her floor as to better reach Ginny, even if the other was leaning down.
Draco wasn't surprised that Pansy basically went in for a make-out, rather than just an innocent peck. She had never been particularly subtle and Ginny was a pretty girl, so it made sense. It didn't seem to please Ginny's brother though, or at least Draco assumed that the red-haired boy next to Harry, Ron as far as he remembered, was Ginny's brother, due to how much alike they looked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 pm 

It wasn't so much the fact that Ginny was snogging a girl that made the situation weird, it was how Ron was reacting next to Harry. The red head, in an attempt to not look at the kiss, was instead staring aimlessly at Harry; which in turn made Harry equally aware of where his eyes were directed.
A couple of moments into the kiss, Harry heard a wolf whistle from across the room, and as he once again med Ron's tense stare, Harry had to repeat: "Still not the one kissing her."
"Alright, enough," Ron rushed, ignoring Harry's remark as he finally turned towards the crowd. "Let's get on with the game -" please lingered unsaid in the air after his words. "Pansy's your turn."
Ginny reluctantly pulled away from Pansy's grip with a flushed face and a giddy grin, as she was accompanied with an applause as she returned to her seat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:46 pm 

Pansy grinned over at Ginny, sending a quick wink her way, before taking a look around the crowd, obviously trying to pick out her victim. She sent Draco one malicious grin, before turning her attention to the two males on the couch instead, leaving her best friend out of it for now.
"Potter, truth or dare," she challenged, while pointing at Harry, even if every single person in the room knew who Potter was.
Draco feared for a moment that Pansy was going to ask him and then either ask or dare him to something horrible. He was filled with relief when Pansy decided to ask someone else instead, even if that someone else was Harry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:20 am 

Harry turned towards Pansy, slightly surprised by her calling on him as he had politely avoided looking directly at the kiss.
"Um, dare," he answered after an almost unnoticeable hesitation. Harry knew Pansy's dares were usually brutal, but he didn't feel drunk enough to be up for one of her questions. "- Parkinson," he added with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:40 pm 

Pansy smirked at that, always happy for people to pick a dare. Truths could be interesting, if you knew what to ask for, but dares were almost always fun, even without knowing the person being dared very well. Luckily, she did know Harry quite well and she knew what she could ask him to do.
"Okay, I dare you to prank call your godfather!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm 

Harry seemed absolutely delighted by the dare, grinning from ear to ear and se lent forward. "Alright," he agreed without an argument, as he shifted his positions lightly in order to pull out his phone from his pant pocket. "And what, I get to pick the prank?"
When Pansy didn't answer, Harry raised his brows in aknowledgement, nodding softly as he scrolled down his contacts.
"Interesting," he breathed, as he dialled Sirius' phone number. Harry immediately put it on speaker phone, holding it about eye level. "Turn of the musi- Hi, Sirius?"
"Harry? What's wrong - what'yd'ou forget?"
Harry was taken aback by his godfather's greeting, and for a moment he just sat grinning. "Oh, no, nothing's wrong -" he stuttered, slightly scrambling for what excuse to offer. "- actually, it's - um - quite the contrary. I've got some great news."
Harry's eyes, which had previously been lingering aimlessly forward now turned to eye Ginny, a toothy grin appearing on his lips. "I guess there's no point beating around the bush, so um - yeah, Ginny's pregnant. Sirius, I'm gonna be a dad."
As the line went silent, Harry shrugged at the group of teens. His voice had been tipsily giddy as he had spoken, and Harry wasn't sure if that had been a give-away of the prank.
After several moments of silence, Sirius eventually groned. "Harry, you absolute twat; I can't believe you'd be so careless. **** me, you really are your father's dipshit son."
Harry was completely taken aback by his godfather's response, and he had to bite his lip in an attempt not to laugh out loud. His eyes momentarily met Draco's, who was seated more or less across from him, and Harry jokingly raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, I - I guess teen pregnancy just run in the family."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:39 pm 

Pansy was grinning widely at the prank, taking another sip from her beer. It was incredible that Sirius would fall for it every single time, especially seeing as he had to know that Harry was at camp and that this happened every single year. Often several times at camp. It was pretty incredible.
Draco wasn't sure if he understood the prank, but it seemed to be a recurring thing, because the regulars seemed to find it hilarious. Maybe it was one of those things where you had to have been there, but Draco wasn't about to comment on it. He didn't know of Harry's relationship with his godfather, but it seemed to all be in good fun, so who was he to ruin the fun?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:09 pm 

"And what are you saying - you're keeping the baby?" Sirius asked, and though his voice came across as harsh over the phone, Harry knew he meant well.
"Yeah, obviously. You've met Ginny's family, she has 6 brothers - they're not really a family that's known to terminate pregnancies," Harry argued with a crooked grin, trying to keep track of his lie and trying to figure you where it was heading. "Besides, she's about 6 months pregnant, so I don't even think that's an option any more -"
"6 months?! Harry, you broke up before Christmas, are you sure it's even yours -"
"Um, yeah, that's the thing ..."
"Harry, what did you do?"
Harry paused. In fact, the only reason he paused was because he had done the math wrong. Harry and Ginny had in fact broken up a bit more than 8 months prior to this conversation. Instead of answering, Harry turned to eye Ginny, who was seemingly very humoured by the call.
"D'you remember when I went to see Ron in February?" Harry started tentatively.
".. Yeah."
"Well, because Ginny and I broke off while being out in London, right, we didn't - you know - have a chance to have a break up shag, so we still had to get that out of the system and then comes February -" Harry couldn't help but grin as he saw Ginny choke her own laughter with the palm of her hand "- Sirius it wasn't like I planned that, and I can't well go into Ron's room like 'oi, mate, need to borrow a rubber while I shag your sister one last time'-"
The line felt awfully silent, and Harry moved to check if the call had been ended. Upon seeing that the like was still up, he met Pansy's eyes with a shrug.
"It was all my fault, Sirius," Ginny unexpectedly offered, as she crossed the room to join Harry on the armrest to his left. "I just ... couldn't resist having sex with Harry one last time-"
"Wait, Harry - Is Ginny there with you?!"
"Yeah?" Harry answered, too drunk to see any issue with that.
"She's 6 months pregnant at bloody camp?"
"Yeah, yeah," Harry hurried to answer. "She's here to set a bad example for teenage pregnancy, y'know, like a scarlet letter, but it's just her bloated baby stomach."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:28 pm 

Draco nursed his beer, listening to the people around him trying not to laugh out loud. They did sound fairly convincing, which Draco was going to give them credit for, but he was mostly just hoping that the poor man on the other end of the line wasn't getting a heart attack.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 pm 

"Anyway -" Harry said, trying to keep the conversation on trak. He shifted his position slightly, moving as if he dismissed the sidetrack he had gotten himself onto "- that's besides the point. We're calling because we want to name him after you-"
"No, I'm not allowing that -"
"No, Sirius, listen - wouldn't it be nice? Doesn't Seriously gullible Potter-Weasley have a nice ring to it?"
As the line fell silent, a wide grin appeared on Harry's face.
"You absolute twat, Harry, you almost gave me a heart attack - am I on speaker phone? Are you being a twat in front of your friends?" Despite the harshness of his words, Sirius sounded positively relieved by the turn the conversation had taken.
"Yeah, say hi."
"You all teens should just - just not be in straight relationships. You're too bloody young and one of you all will get pregnant -"
"Mmh," Harry just agreed, as he rested his chin in his hand, obviously and surprisingly having heard this speech before. "No straight sex before marriage," Harry said in as monotome a voice as the alcohol in his system allowed him.
"No straight sex before marriage, you are absolutely right - just don't do it, it's not worth it, kids."
"Alright, Sirius, thank you for the sex talk, we all appreciate it very much," Harry said, straightening his back.
"Fantastic advice, Sirius," Seamus chimed in from across the room.
"Take care, see ya," Harry ended the call. Once his phone was safely back into his pocket, his eyes turned to Pansy as he, with a crooked grin, waited for her approval of the completed dare.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 pm 

Pansy nodded in approval of the prank, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. Sure, it was not at all hard for Harry to prank call Sirius, but he did it every single year and it was becoming somewhat of a tradition. It would be a shame not to uphold the tradition.
"Accepted," she stated, taking another drink of her beer. "Your turn then, Potter."

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at Pansy's matter-of-factly answer, but had no further comments to make. Instead, Harry tugged his right left up under himself, as he shifted his position on the couch.
He cast a glance around the room, trying to remember who had yet to be asked. After a moment of consideration, Harry's eyes lingered at Draco.
"Draco," Harry chose, a grin slowly lighting up his features. "Truth or dare?"

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 pm 

Draco was surprised to be asked by Harry, having mostly expected to be able to hide in the background.
The surprise caused a delay in his answer where he was mostly just looking at Harry, until he managed to shake himself enough to actually reply.
"Eh, dare? I guess?" He answered, trying not to sound as nervous as he actually felt about being dared. The dares had been fairly mild so far, but he was one of the new guys so they might want to give him a tough time for it.
He regretted his decision to go for a dare, the second he heard a girl, who's name escaped him, yelled "dare him to take off his shirt!" Through the room, followed by a roar of approval from the rest of the group. Sure, none of them could know about Draco's issues with that particular action. However, it was also very hard for him to argue against it without revealing a whole lot of personal stuff about himself.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:17 pm 

Harry seemed genuinely surprised by the comment as they had never played with crowd suggestions, and the interference caught him off guard. Thankfully, Harry didn't need to form a coherent answer, before Pansy took the word.
"No, we're not doing that," she immediately dismissed the dare with a sternness that seemed out of place between the giggling crowd. "If one shirt goes another goes and I'm not interested spending my summer being haunted by you lot's pasty thighs."
Knowing Pansy, Harry understood that the addition was ment to soften the blow of her words; though Harry never doubted that her decision was not up for discussion.
"You can, however, snog each other as much as you want," she offered, as she stood up to place her empty beer bottle on the floor in front of her. "Spin the bottle it is - Potter you've done quite enough for tonight, Draco gets to start -"

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:42 pm 

There had been a lot of times where Draco had been thankful for Pansy in the past, but it had never been to such a degree as it was in that moment. It was nice to have someone who understood him around, especially in a situation where he didn't want to have to explain himself. It was just easier with Pansy knowing.
"Right," he said in a soft voice, as he leaned into the middle of the circle to spin the bottle Pansy had just placed there. While he usually didn't enjoy games like this, then Spin The Bottle seemed a lot safer than Truth Or Dare. He watched the bottle as it spun and kept watching it as it slowed down and landed on another person in the circle.
Draco hadn't talked a lot with the guy it landed on (and thankfully it was a guy it landed on), but he did know that the guy was teaching advanced soccer and as far as he knew his name was Oliver. The result caused a lot of excited whispering and nudging in the circle.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:17 pm 

The games had switched so quickly Oliver had barely gotten the time to process the fact that he was now seated in an exposed part of the crowd. He had previously made it very clear that he wasn't participating in truth or dare, yet found himself facing the damning neck of a bottle.
The sight and the realisation made Oliver exhale an awkward, little laugh as he shook his head. "No, I'm not playing -"
"What is up with you guys," moaned the same girl, who had suggested for Draco to take off his shirt. "This is not how any of these games work, you cannot just chicken out -"
"Okay, fine," Oliver dismissed her words, not being in any mood to hear her finish her speech. Instead, he cleared his throat, and turned towards Draco. "Hi, pleasure - I'm Oliver, I don't think we've been formally introduced," a toothy grin appeared on his features as he spoke. "And please, don't take any offence; I'm just not a huge fan of these games."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next