All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mitsuko gracefully walked the hallways of the university. With his eyes staring straight forward he ignored all the looks he got from the sides. All the whispering around him didn’t reach his ears. He knew that his slightly androgynous figure and the fact that he was a nymph caused a lot of attention and rumours to sprout around him. Nymphs rarely wandered from the they belong, Mitsuko was an exception. He couldn’t help that his way of moving and speaking was interpreted as seductive. So he would rather not speak to anyone.
His goal was the garden in the courtyard. Being surrounded by plants, flowers and the occasional small animal was calming and nice. Mitsuko sat down next to his favourite tree and pulled out a book from his bag. While leaning against the tree he started to read his book. The ivy that grew on the tree gently hugged his shoulders as if it wanted look at the book too. Like this Mitsuko relaxed for a while. Until the bushes close to him started to rustle and complain about something pushing them aside to pass through. Mitsuko looked up from his book to see what would be coming out.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

'Sigh... What a lovely day..' the kitsune thought happily. He stared up at the blue sky, with small white clouds moving along. They looked fluffy and edible, much like cotton candy. As the wind moved them softly, it moved the marvellous nature around him as well. Shichirou was very fond of this garden in the courtyard. Finally, in this day and age, he was able to enjoy these days the way he liked to enjoy them the most: in his fox form. His five tails moved along cheerfully as he hopped through the grass, randomly chasing a fly just because he could. He pitied all those people who'd never know how lovely this feeling of freedom was... The wind blowing through his fur, the tickling grass against his paws, the wondrous sunlight coming down on his fluffy white and grey fur.. Cheerfully he dashed along, then hopped into the bushes, sneaking through them as if he was truly hunting. The leaves softly ruffled as they brushed against his fur. Just through the last patch of leaves he could see the shape of a person. Someone was sitting at that tree.. 'Hehehe..' Mischievously his ears bent back against his head, then at once, he dashed out, going for the person at the tree. Only just before reaching them, he hopped aside. Teasingly Shichirou hopped back and forth a few times, as if he was going to attack the other. Then he stood still, his back hunched, his tails cheerfully swaying as he made a happy high sound.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 pm 

A white and grey fox came dashing towards Mitsuko. He wasn’t alarmed even though it appeared like the fox was attacking. Instead of actually attacking the fox seemed to be more in a playful mood. A gentle smile emerged on Mitsuko’s face as the fox stood still and he could admire his various tails. It looked so soft and fluffy. He put the book aside and extended his hand towards the fox. “Hey there,” he said softly while slowly reaching towards the head of the fox so that he could sniff at his hand. “Aren’t you a pretty little fox,” Mitsuko continued in his melodious voice. “Do you want to come over here?” he asked gesturing at his lap.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:59 pm 

The fox hopped aside when the hand reached for him. As the hand hoovered steadily in the air, he took a few steps forward, sniffing it. Teasingly he licked the hand, knowing his tongue would tickle. He saw the lap gesture, which interested him. He dashed off, away from the stranger. With enough speed he turned around. With his speed he dashed ahead, making a high and elegant jump, displaying his fur in full fluffiness as he went through the air, to land upon the lap. Several amused squeaks came from the fox as he looked up at the green haired person. Probably a nymph he guessed. Nymphs were nice. Patient types with lots of respect for nature. He liked that. He had only ever once had a fight with a nymph.. but that was when he had accidentally set a forest on fire, so that fight didn't count.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm 

Mitsuko actually giggled for a bit at the silliness of this fox. He carefully caressed the back of the fox. Going from its head to the tip of one of its tails. The fur was very nice to touch. “You are not an ordinary fox right?” Mitsuko asked while he played with one of the tails. “But that is fine since you are so cute,” he said while cuddling the little fox on his lap. After cuddling the fox for a bit he noticed that he had a scar on one side. Mitsuko took care not to touch that because he didn’t want to risk hurting the little fox. The fur was really as soft and as fluffy as it looked. Letting go of it would be hard, but Mitsuko knew that he couldn’t keep it. “Do you like it here?” he asked with his gentle smile while he scratched the fox behind his ears.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:44 pm 

As he had hoped, the person started to pet him. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the caressing over his back. As the hand started to play with his tail, which was rather sensitive, he opened up his eyes again. The deep black eyes looked up at the nymph for a moment, then his head turned to nuzzle the hand. He let the nymph cuddle him as long as the nymph wanted. Surely he didn't want to miss out on free hugs and snuggles. It was comfortable like this, especially now the other wasn't being socially awkward about it because the other didn't know him. He hadn't thought he'd like college life this much! Shichi turned and turned on the lap, then sat down, looking up at the nymph. The nymph seemed to know exactly what he liked, as he scratched behind his ears. The fox closed his eyes and tried to resist the urge to scratch his tickling ear. The fox's tails swayed back and forth, getting a bit more fluffy. He hoped this nymph would have the whole noon free, hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:06 pm 

Seeing that the fox liked being scratched behind his ears, Mitsuko continued doing that. He tried to see if the fox also liked being caressed at the side of his head, the neck, the stomach. Mitsuko’s hands searched for the spots that the fox could like. For himself it was already enough that the fox seemed to enjoy himself. Being able to cuddle with such a soft and cute creature was very relaxing. One strand of ivy seemed to feel like it was lacking in attention a little since the fox showed up. It gently caressed the arm that Mitsuko used to scratch behind the fox’ ear. Mitsuko tenderly petted the strand with his other hand and even lightly kissed a leaf that was close to his face. “Yes you are very cute too,” he said gently to the plant. Still, the hand that caressed the little fox didn’t stop spoiling him for even a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:17 pm 

The tails got fluffier as he was given this luxurious vip treatment. The nymph's touches were very enjoyable. He could totally imagine himself laying here the whole midday. But then a small mischievous voice inside of him asked, 'What would happen if I'd change now?'.. Yes.. what would happen? Would the nymph get startled? Would he blush or laugh? Curiously Shichirou looked up at the nymph, who got a bit distracted by some leaves. The dude kissed the plant. Shichi closed his eyes again, wanting to enjoy this more, but the voice of curiosity only got louder. There was a chance he'd wreck this moment. But wasn't that worth it? Mischievously he looked up again, at the nymph. His ears moved slightly, hinting at his plans, then he changed forms, deciding to go for his humanoid form with tails and ears. He ended up laying on the nymphs lap with his head and shoulders, the rest of his body didn't fit the lap anymore. Instead of the grey white fox, there now lay an Asian guy, clothed in black skinny jeans, a punky black and white striped shirt and long black boots. A grin played on his face. "Boo~" he joked amused, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 pm 

Suddenly the weight on his lap increased significantly. Instead of the little fox there was now a person lying on his lap. A person with the same ears and tails as the fox. To say that he was surprised would be a heavy understatement. Mitsuko’s eyes widened in shock and of course his caressing movements halted too. Even the ivy behind him seemed to have jolted in surprise. He didn’t make a single sound but the shock was clearly shown on his face. Who wouldn’t be shocked if they were petting a cute little animal and it suddenly turned into something else? If he had known that the fox had been another student then he wouldn’t have petted him like that. Oh no, he had been happily petting another student! After realizing this the shock turned into pure embarrassment. Mitsuko’s face turned beet red as he didn’t know what to do now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:38 pm 

The grin stayed upon the kitsune's face and only got bigger as he could literally see the thought process. The shock, followed by the realization and then the shame. Shichirou chuckled amused. "Nawwwh~ Why have you stopped petting me?~ I've still got ears and tails~" Shichirou wiggled his eyebrows. "You can't tell me you expected me to be a regular fox, with my five tails~" Shichirou teased a bit. He observed the redness on the nymph's face and gently poked in the nymph's left cheek. "So red~ Adorable~" Shichirou knew he was testing his luck here, but he just couldn't resist teasing this nymph a bit. Just that cute display of shyness.. Even if he'd get thrown off, it would have been worth it completely. Though of course, he hoped that the nymph would stay and pet him some more, maybe even have a nice conversation with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:56 pm 

Mitsuko’s face got even redder. He blushed past his ears at the teasing of the fox. “I did suspect that you were not a regular fox,” he finally managed to say. Even with his surprise and embarrassment his voice still sounded melodious and pleasant. Mitsuko still didn’t know how to deal with this unexpected situation. Since the fox was still lying on his lap he couldn’t really move. Lastly, he just put his hand on the other’s head and petted him lightly. The softness hadn’t changed with his form. In this world lots of strange beings wandered around so he shouldn’t be all too surprised. Well, he could try to reason the shock down all he wanted but that didn’t change what had just happened. Now he had revealed his true personality to another student he could end up as the laughing stock of the whole university. “Could you possibly not tell anyone what just has happened?” he carefully asked while unconsciously continuing to pet the other’s head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:18 pm 

Shichirou chuckled. "I don't blame you~ Who can resist me?" Shichirou joked chuckling, giving the nymph a teasing wink. He was very amused and he wondered if that face could get any redder than it currently was. It would surely be interesting to test. He guessed the nymph wasn't that experienced, otherwise the guy wouldn't react this much to his teasings. This might make it even more fun, hehe. It was a pleasant surprise that the nymph did continue to pet him. Shichi folded his own hands upon his belly. "Tell them what?" Shichi smiled. "That you blushed more than a tomato can be red?" Shichi smiled. "Of course not. Why would I? Just because I like teasing, doesn't mean the whole world has to know about my
shenanigans." Shichirou reassured him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:35 am 

It seemed like the fox meant what he said although there was still something mischievous about him. Maybe foxes were naturally mischievous? “What is your name?” Mitsuko asked. It was rare for him to have a normal conversation with someone else, so he might as well enjoy it. And his conversation partner has already witnessed his actual personality so he didn’t have to be careful about his demeanour anymore. He had calmed down already and was playing with the black hair of the fox on his lap.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:40 am 

"Shichirou" the kitsune answered cheerfully. "But you may call me Shichi" he hummed. He actually liked it more when people nicknamed him. Whenever people would say his full name, it felt like they were preaching him. Cheerfully he smiled at the guy. "What's your name?" he asked curiously. The kitsune wondered why the green haired guy was so scared of having the others discover he could blush. Everyone could blush, Shichi believed. It only took a bit more effort to make some blush, compared to others. He decided it couldn't harm to ask, after all, the nymph could always decide not to answer, so there was no shame in asking it. "So... why are you so keen on hiding the fact that you're a tad shy?" Shichirou wondered curiously. The kitsune did hope his questions didn't scare the other away. Laying like this was rather comfortable and he wouldn't mind repeating this some time. But maybe then with a plate of edible deliciousness next to him..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 pm 

“My name is Mitsuko,” Mitsuko answered. He quietly wondered if Shichi would make fun of this female name. Where he was from everyone had a female name, well they all were female but still. Absentmindedly, Mitsuko had started to braid Shichi’s hair a little. The answer to his question was rather simple. “Because I am a nymph, and nymphs don’t blush.” He playfully flicked the ear of the fox on his lap. “And why didn’t you approach me in this form to begin with?” he countered.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:23 pm 

"Fitting name for a nymph" Shichi nodded softly. He hadn't ever really met a nymph with a tough name, as far as he recalled. Most of them had these light and delicate names, portraying their race quite well. He couldn't help but to observe the nymph's face as he was thinking about Shichi's question. Shichi smiled as he heard the answer. "That's just adorable" Shichi chuckled. The teased ear wiggled, as if to put the hairs back the way they should be. "Everyone blushes given the right situation. You shouldn't feel bad because you blushed" Shichirou replied kindly. A sneaky grin appeared on his face as he got the counter question. "Because I was enjoying the lovely weather. There's no freedom like the freedom of running around over the field in my fox form. It's not like I had actually planned to encounter you here, silly"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 pm 

For a moment a what-do-I-do-with-you kind of look crossed Mitsuko’s face. He couldn’t help but starting to like his new companion. Another braid started to appear in Shichi’s hair as Mitsuko continued to play with it. Lounging like this was also pretty relaxing for him as he didn’t mind lending his lap. “The weather is indeed very nice today,” he agreed. “What classes do you take?”he asked, trying to change the subject a little.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:54 pm 

Shichirou wondered what his hair would look like if Mitsuko kept on braiding his hair. It seemed the other liked doing it.... but was the nymph any good at it?
"Yea.. I hope the rest of spring will be like this.. But then again.. I doubt I'd like to go to class then" Shichi chuckled amused. "I take art history and the artsy subjects to get a better grasp on different kind of techniques and styles." Shichirou mentioned. "But I only just started them, like this week." Shichi stared at the sky. "I never really had a chance at college before, back when the humans didn't really know much about us. With the age I appear to be, no one believes you never learned how to write or read.. But now I had the chance, and I thought, let's try it! But my first few tries went kind of wrong. I tried literature, but that was just too much to learn at once, you know. Then I tried some science things, like math and chemistry but I couldn't focus. So many numbers and codes.. It just seemed useless and confusing. So in the end I decided, I'll go back to art. Art always worked, so it should work now too. At least I've got enough experience for art" Shichirou chuckled. Shichi smiled back at Mitsuko. "You should say it if I talk too much, I have a tendency to talk a lot."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:13 pm 

Mitsuko was very good at braiding, he always did his own hair as well as he used to do his various sisters’ and aunts’ and nieces’ hair. Shichi’s hair was just so soft and nice to touch that he had automatically started to braid it. “Don’t worry,” he said with a soft smile. “You can talk all you want. For me it is also the first time at a university. I am taking art, art history and literature subjects. Maybe we are in the same class?” This reminded Mitsuko that he shouldn’t be late for his next class. He started to rummage in his leather bag until he found his watch. It was a very old looking pocket watch, the kind that had to be winded up every day. It had small flower ornaments on the lid. Flipping it open with a soft click confirmed what he had already thought, it was time for his next class already. “Sorry my next class is about to start, I need to go.” Mitsuko gently lifted the head from his lap before standing up. He quickly stored up his watch and book in the bag.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:24 pm 

"I can talk all I want, he?" Shichirou chucked mischievously. "I doubt you'll still feel like that when I've had some sugary drinks" Shichirou chuckled amused. He knew he could be a nuisance, with his never ending chatting once he'd gotten hyper. "Oh, it would be nice to be in the same class" Shichirou smiled. "It's always more fun to start class once you've got at least someone you already know in it!" Shichi hummed, as he reached for his pocket and took out a small note. "Let's see.... These are my times" Shichi mumbled, as he read them. He wondered what time it was, as it might not be smart to be late for his first class. But then again... would they really blame him with this weather? "Oh, okay" The kitsune sat up and looked up at the nymph as the nymph declared he had to go. "What time is it now?" he asked, getting up on his feet and dusted off his clothes. "I've got like, art history at half past two" Shichi mentioned, wondering if it was already that time. It would be so much fun to share the class with Mitshuko! Yet he doubted it would be so, after all, that would be quite some luck then!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next