All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Oddly Beta Interest
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:01 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

So I've got a couple of rp ideas that I've had and think they would fit well as Beta rps.

When it comes to the rps I usually start out with a general idea of how it starts but I would love suggestions and other ideas along the way.

I'm going to list a few of my likes when it comes to rp so if anyone has any ideas of their own and have some of the same interests feel free to pm me:

M/M (My characters normally lean towards the uke/bottom in the relationship)
Furry
School based
Supernatural anything

Anything with the anime/manga:
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Black Butler
Servamp
Noragami
Tokyo Ghoul
(May add more later)

I do have a few rp ideas that I've already posted but I'll go ahead and post them and some brief info on them here.

Freak Show:
This rp will be about a traveling freak show/circus with performers at the show being supernatural or non human, though humans are welcome if they want to join. I would like to have the headmaster/mistress, a couple of clowns, and an acrobat or two before the rp starts. My character is going to be the animal trainer/tamer and the blind knife thrower/other things that it would be cool for a blind person in a circus to do.

Tokyo Ghoul rp:
I'm wanting the rp to not have any canon characters and to probably take place in an unmarked ward, something completely different to the anime really.

My Hero (M)Academia (Nuts):
I'm really wanting to do a My Hero Academia rp with the canon characters from the anime/manga. I would like to play Todoroki and am hoping to find people who would like to play some of the other students and even the teachers. MHA is like a superhero school manga/anime and I highly recommend it! If you want to know more pm me and I can explain in more detail.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace