All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:24 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Yes, just the one top in the middle," Draco said as he watched Harry work on the cake, fairly happy about what they had going on. "If you can make some tops around the edge of the cake as well that'd be grand," he stated as if they were making a business agreement.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:04 pm 

The center top was fairly easy to place, as Harry eyeballed the center by the width of the plate; he, however, suddenly realised that having to place more tops more or less circularly around it would be tricky even without a blindfold.
"Alright," Harry answered, but it came out as more of an encouragement directed towards himself. This time, there was no way around groping the cake, but Harry reminded himself that Draco had said the cake wasn't for eating. Slowly, he started placing the tops with his free hand tracing the edge of the top layer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco was fully concentrated on the situation, so concentrated that a sudden yell startled him. He looked over his shoulder only to see Pansy hitting Nott over the back of his head and scolding him for being... a lot of creative swear words. Draco shook his head at them, unable to believe that those two were actually his friends.
"Almost done," he muttered instead, hoping that Harry wasn't as easily distracted as he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:31 pm 

Harry, too, flinched by the sudden outcry somewhere to his left.
"****, dude -" Harry muttered under his breath, ad he momentarily stopped the decorating to collect himself.
"Did Pansy punch somebody?" he asked, as he once again got to decorating. He had suddenly lost track of how many tops he had made, and this made him frown. "You've gotta stop me once I've been all the way around."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 pm 

"Yes, but don't worry, it was just Nott," Draco stated in a calm voice, still very concentrated on winning this thing. He wasn't going to let Nott ruin his winning chances.
"One top left, then you stop and then we are done," he instructed Harry in a still calm voice. They were so close to winning this, he could feel it inside of him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:50 pm 

Harry coughed out a little laugh at that, disguising it as if he were clearing his throat. He then proceeded to, very carefully, place the last cream top on the cake.
He then quickly moved his hands at a distance of the cake. "Done?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:48 am 

Draco hummed at that and lifted his hands over his head, as they had been introduced to do once they were done.
"All done, put your hands up over your head so that they can see that we are done."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:50 pm 

Upon being told that, Harry immediately dropped the can of whipped cream as he raised his hands. It clattered against the table as it tipped over and fell, and Harry exhaled a surprised, little sound was he flinched by the sound. However, the sound the fall emitted was enough to guarantee that the can hadn't fallen on top of te finished cake, and Harry fought his instinct to fumble after it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:01 pm 

_________
It was early and the entire camp was quiet. The sun was already in the sky, which told Draco that he had slept longer than he usually did. It wasn't much of a relief though, seeing as he knew that it still had to be way too early to be up. It had become a habit of his to go down to the docks in the early mornings, usually getting to enjoy the sunrise but also just appreciating the nature surrounding him. It had taken him a while, but he was getting used to being on the camp grounds and being surrounded by the other counsellors. The vast majority of them seemed to be decent people and he enjoyed their company.
The forest was quiet sans Draco's footsteps on the wooden dock, as he moved to his favourite seat at the end of it. Even if he knew that Harry was out here a lot, it still sorta felt like his own place. It was a nice place to think and get his thoughts under control for a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:49 pm 

Harry truly enjoyed being at camp. Partially because of the way one interacted with other peers and especially with children; but most importantly because of the time he got to spend of the lake. It had become a habit to spend an hour or so doing some kind of water sport. Some days he wanted to swim, but most days he felt like kayaking.
Today had been one of those days; Harry had been our for the better part of dawn, and had set out before the sky had gone blue. Because of that, he was in his summer wetsuit, because, tough the nights were warm, there was a damp chill on the lake.
Now, Harry was practically drifting towards the dock. He had, as always, forgotten that the mist fogged up his glasses, and today he had been kayaking without them. Now, in this slow pace, he had a moment to rub his eyes, as a mixture of condensation and sweat had gotten into them. Once his eyes again adjusted to the early morning light, he thought he could make out a silhuette on the dock. To be sure, he finally put his glasses back on, which so far had been dangling by his wet suit collar.
"Good morning, Draco," Harry eventually greeted, once he recognised the counsellor sitting on the dock, as Harry paddled closer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm 

Seeing Harry out and about was no big surprise to him. He knew that the other counsellor liked to get up early and take a trip around the lake, and Draco didn't mind his company. Of all the counsellors in the camp, Harry was one of the few Draco honestly liked. The others weren't awful, sans a few, but Draco only tolerated them. It might have something to do with his resentment for even being at the camp in the first place. He was mostly there to forget about Blaise and that wasn't a very good base for making any kind of friendships. Pansy had been scolding him for it a lot, but she knew why he was acting the way he was about it and mostly let it slide.
"Goodmorning," he said in a soft voice as he watched Harry paddle closer to the dock. It was a nice sight, if Draco was being completely honest with himself, and he found himself admiring how Harry's muscles moved in the wetsuit. He knew with himself that he wouldn't be ready for any kind of romantic relationship with anyone, but he could appreciate a good-looking guy when he saw one, which was what he was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:34 pm 

Harry smiled as an instinctive response to the greeting, as he placed the paddle across of his thighs, absentmindedly dipping each end in the water every couple of seconds. This allowed him to maintain fairly stationary a couple of yards away from Draco.
Harry watched the other for a couple of seconds, before asking: "Beautiful sunrise today, wasn't it?"
He knew Draco had also gotten a habit of coming down to the docks - Harry had seen him here on several occasions - but he couldn't quite get used to seeing him in these surroundings; Draco was simply far too stunning to be sitting on a rotting dock like that.

Last edited by Nymeria on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:56 pm 

"Didn't see it today," Draco stated with a vague smile, feeling pretty good about having been able to sleep for that long today. It was nice after having been unable to sleep properly for so long now, but he doubted that it was going to last. It would be very unlike his life to let him off the hook that easily, especially after how poorly his relationship with Blaise ended.
"But it's a beautiful morning, so I can only imagine how beautiful it was earlier," Draco said and was surprised to realise that he actually meant it. Sure, he didn't enjoy waking up early for no reason whatsoever, but he did enjoy having somewhere to go where he could just enjoy the morning. It was also nice to have Harry around, even if he had been apprehensive about it at first. However, being alone didn't help him, but just knowing that Harry was close by helped him a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 pm 

"Oh," Harry exclaimed with a smile, pleasantly surprised by Draco's answer. "Look at you sleeping in." Harry's words were spoken in a friendly distanced tone, not meaning to pry; however, the smile on his lips remained.
After a few moments on the lake, Harry finally decided to paddle the last couple of yards towards the dock, pulling himself close to the dock so that the kayak laid parallel to the wooden planks.
"You know -" Harry started as he positioned himself to get out of the kayak, pulling himself out of the kayak and into a seated position on the elevated dock. "- Offer still stands; you're welcome to go out of the lake if you ever feel like you want to experience the morning from out there."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 pm 

Draco hummed and nodded, still not really sure if that would be something he wanted. Sure, they had a go at it when they did teambuilding, but Draco had been too caught up in the competition to enjoy it. However, the idea of getting into a kayak and exercising first thing in the morning was not that appealing to him, so he figured that he would just pass on the offer once again.
"Thanks but no thanks, I prefer just sitting here," he said with a soft smile. While they were not sitting exactly next to each other, then it almost felt like they did, and Draco had to do his best not to think too much about it. It didn't mean anything after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:22 pm 

Harry grinned at that, as he lent down to wash his hands in the lake water. He spent a couple of seconds rubbing off eroding rubber that had transferred from the paddlegrip to his palms, before glancing at Draco with a smile.
"I figured I'd rather ask one time too many than not enough," he just shrugged off the rejection, as he straightened his posture and stood up. Harry was wearing a summer, short sleeved and -legged wet suit, and as he moved, the neopreme swooshed against it self.
He took a moment to stretch, exhaling a pleasant, little sound after being seated in the kayak for a good hour. Harry then squatted down, mindlessly tugging at the anklebracelet he was wearing, before pulling the kayak out of the water. "Sorry, be careful-"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:14 pm 

Draco's long legs dangled over the water, looking at Harry while trying not to look too much at Harry. His co-counselor looked very good in his neoprene suit, even if neoprene shouldn't look good on anyone. He watched the man trying to get out of the kayak, something he did fairly elegantly.
It took a while before he realised that Harry was wearing an ankle bracelet, another thing that was not supposed to look good on anyone. However, those well-trained arms peaking out of the short neoprene suit looked very good as well, and that was something Draco could understand. He didn't even respond to Harry's words, because he was too caught up in looking at him. It was dumb, but Harry was good-looking and he was allowed to look.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:14 pm 

Harry rested the kayak onto the dock, tipping it upside down to get out the worst amount of water. Instinctively, he yet again blushed his hand clean against his thighs, though he was well aware of the fact that he'd be getting them dirty again in just a matter of seconds.
"Well," he said, seemingly without noticing the other's silence, Harry gripped the kayak by the seat with his right hand, lifting it sideways as he once again straightened his posture.
"I better get moving, you enjoy your morning, mate," he said with a smile, before walking down the dock and towards the storage shed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:54 pm 

Draco nodded softly at that, turning his attention to the lake, instead of his co-counselor. He wouldn't have as long to enjoy the morning to himself this morning, but he could live with that. A good night's sleep was honestly a whole lot better.
"You too, Harry," he said with a warm smile, only looking briefly at Harry again to watch him leave, before returning his attention to the lake in front of him.
_____
Getting all of the counselors together to get smashed was probably the worst idea Draco had ever heard, and of course it had been Pansy's idea. To be perfectly fair, then the suggestion was met with little to no resistance from the other counselors, and now they were sitting in the counselors' cabin, how they all fit in there was a mystery to Draco and how they had managed to get so much booze was an even bigger mystery.
They had only been in the cabin for about half an hour, but people were already drunk enough to have started a game of Truth or Dare. Draco hated those kinds of things, but so far it had been pretty harmless. There had been no real damaging truths or dares yet and people just seemed to be having a good time, so Draco was content with just nursing his beer and watching it all unfold, only participating when he really had to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm 

Harry was practically sitting intertwined with Ron in one of the sofas, carrying out a muttered conversation about a non important detail about Ron's sports class. Harry's left leg laid across Ron's right, dangling between the other's legs, and Ron's hand was on Harry's knee. Unbothered by the other's touch, they continued chatting; Harry grinned at something, and Ron pinched Harry's leg in return.
"- no, let me rephrase: have you ever had sex at camp?"
Lavender's voice made both men tense, and something changed in Ron's eyes as Lavender glanced towards Harry with a sly grin. The question was directed Ginny, who was sitting in the opposite end of the company, and there were therefore no reason for her to look at Harry, except out of expectation.
Harry, who was through a solid five beers and two shots, stirred a bit; more uncomfortable about being sitting on top of his ex's brother than because of the question itself.
"Yes," Ginny answered without missing a beat, once again placing the beerbottle against her lips to take a sip. Though Lavender seemed surprised about the other's honesty, she smiled a pleased smile; Ron, on the other hand, tightened his grip around Harry's knee enough to make the him gasp an ouch.
"Pansy - truth or dare?" Ginny asked their head counsellor.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next