All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Many years down the road (a hundred to be exact), Hogwarts had changed. It had become an all-boys school. They had done away with the school houses, so now there are only dorms with four boys per room. The new Minister of Magic was an old-fashioned guy that felt that only boys should learn magic and changed the whole magical community all over the world. He believed that the only kind of magic girls should learn is cooking, cleaning, some healing, and children; just how it used to be in the old days. He managed to change every magical school in the world to only accept boys. The only place for girls was at Beauxbatons, where they learn the four things that a woman should know.

A group of girls were kidnapped their first year at Beauxbatons by a secret organization of women. They were told that they would be attending Hogwarts disguised as boys and that they would likely never see their families again. That if they were caught they would be stripped of all magical powers and live the remainder of their days as a squib. There’s a spell they use to take the appearance of boys during the day, but the spell doesn’t work at night. All the girls agreed and were immediately sent to Hogwarts in disguised. Everything has gone smoothly over the last four years and some of the girls have become good friends.

It’s their fifth year and things are changing, which includes their bodies that they must be extra careful especially during the night.

What will happen if some boys find out their secret?
Will the boys rat them out to the Headmaster?
Will some fall in love?
IC Thread
Current Date:
September 1, 2097

Information

• Transformation Spell:
    • The spell last twenty-two hours a day, so during the two hours of downtime (between 12 am - 2 am) all females should be somewhere no one can discover their secret. However, there is a counterspell that can remove the charm completely and replace it.
  • How to discover the secret:
    • If you want a male character to figure out that someone is a female they have to get two or three clues or incidents in order to reveal the secret.

Current Characters:

Girls
- Andrea King (Christopher Carson)(Lady Marmalade)
- Lily Fedorova (Keegan Pitts) (torosuperfly16)
- Elisa Ophelia Wilde (William Edwards) (Tiere)
- Roxanne Marquis (Antoine Tyler) (Ageca)
- Open
- Open

Boys
- Harold Wainwright (Headmaster Son) (Oropherion)
- Asher Davis (Oropherion)
- Kieran Friezen (torosuperfly16)
- Cyrus Godwine (Kyrian Raginhard)
- Open
- Open

Character Application
(All characters should be in their fifth or sixth year.)

Name: (Boy Name)
Girl Name: (Erase if your character is a boy)
Appearance:
-Eye Color:
-Hair Color:
-Height: (Insert height as a boy/Erase if your character is a real boy)
-Weight: (Insert weight as a boy/Erase if your character is a real boy)
Personality:

Girl Profile Example | +
Name: James Ford
Girl Name: Janny Roberts
Year: 5th
Appearance:
-Eye Color: Brown
-Hair Color: Brown
-Height: 5'3"(5'8")
-Weight: 110 (160 lbs)
Personality: A happy person.

Boy Profile Example | +
Name: James Ford
Appearance:
-Eye Color: Brown
-Height: 5'8"
-Weight: 160 lbs
Personality: A happy person.

Post Tracker | +
  • Start of Term Feast ( 1 - NA)
    • September 1, 2097
  • Event
    • Date

Last edited by Lady Marmalade on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:44 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Name: Asher Davis

Year: Fifth

Appearance: Asher has messy blond hair that can never appear neat, no matter how hard he tries. He is average in height, though slightly skinny (not enough to be underweight, at least), with a smattering of freckles across his face. His eyes are blue in colour.

Personality: Asher is a very calm individual, tranquil at most times, and he very rarely gets excited, or shows his excitement when he does. He is also quite considerate, doing his best to not inconvenience or harm others. However, he is fearful of change, and he tends to stick to the status quo because it makes him feel safer. He is also quite hesitant, especially in decision making, as he is fearful of making the wrong decision and would agonize over decisions longer than most people. Based on his family background, he tends to be rather conservative, holding traditional views about certain issues such as gender roles.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Here are my characters, let me know if I need to change anything!

Name: Kieran Friezen

Year: 6th year

Appearance: Kieran has a runner's build, with a thin but well toned frame. He has relatively tan skin and has his hair styled into a messy comb over. He has several scars lining his forearms, shins, and a couple of small ones on his forehead and right cheek. His features are slightly angular, with high cheekbones, a well-set jaw, and a small nose.

-Eye Color: Green

-Hair Color: Black

-Height: 5'10

-Weight: 150

Personality: Kieran is naturally quiet, but his personality tends to change depending on who he's with. He's well liked at Hogwarts, so he often finds himself hanging out with different groups of people, and he changes his personality a bit to get along with them all. He has strong opinions on the things that happen around him, but he voices those opinions rarely, preferring to keep his true thoughts to himself. When he actually feels comfortable around the people he's with, which isn't all that often, his real personality becomes more pronounced, which can be described as free flowing and instinctive. He speaks with his actions more than words, and so one might initially think he's a b it devoid of personality until he begins to randomly skip across the hallways or hang from tree branches and balconies for no apparent reason.

Name: Keegan Pitts

Girl Name: Lily Fedorova

Appearance: Lily is on the shorter side, so her build is compact despite being relatively thin. She has her hair shaved on either side, and styles the rest of it into a mohawk-shaped ponytail that remains the same whether she's disguised as a boy or in her regular girl form. She has full lips and perfectly white, straight teeth. She has a slightly pale complexion.

-Eye Color: Hazel

-Hair Color: Red

-Height: 5'4(5'8)

-Weight: 115lbs(145lbs)

Personality: Lily is very focused, and dedicates herself voraciously to her studies. She's very intelligent and quick-witted, often coming off as a bit abrasive due to her sharp retorts. On the flip side, she's not very patient, and becomes more and more exasperated every day by the fact that she leads a double life where she has to pretend to be someone she's not. She knows it's necessary, but is far more into the idea of starting a revolution, even though she knows that with just her and her few friends it's not at all possible. She holds a surprising amount of warmth and vulnerability, though she saves it for the moments when she's truly alone or for when a friend really needs a helping hand. She's developed a strong relationship to nature, as she often finds it's one of the few things that can soothe her when she's feeling particularly stressed out.

Last edited by ToroRojo on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 pm 

Your characters are great, but could you add the height/weight of your girl character when she's a boy in parentheses. I forgot to edit that in before you put up your profile. I added examples in my first post.

I'm going to put up my profile and example how the spell works to transform the girl and the vulnerable times. I want to see if anyone else is interested and then we can start once everyone has their profile up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:29 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Alright, it's fixed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:52 pm 

Name: Harold Wainwright

Year: 6

Appearance:
-Eye Colour: Grey
-Hair Colour: Red
-Height: 180cm
-Weight: 63.6kg

Personality: Harold is a very cultured individual; he has impeccable manners, and is very refined in his tastes and behaviour. He is very dedicated, and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. At the same time, he is extremely intolerant of alternate views to his (and his father's) and will not compromise with any opposing viewpoint. Most people think him rather pompous, as he tends to appear stiff, arrogant and self-important, strutting about like he owns the school. He is also very strict, demanding that rules concerning behaviour are obeyed and observed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 am 

Name: Christopher (Chris) Carson
Girl Name: Andrea King
Appearance:
-Eye Color: Hazel
-Height: 5'3" (5'6")
-Weight: 105 lbs. (129 lbs.)
Personality: Andrea is a very smart and loves to learn, she was excited when she was picked to do this mission because it allowed her to learn more magic. She's a loyal friend to anyone who treats her with the same respects. There isn't a mean bone in her body, so if she's not smiling there's something wrong. She takes pride in putting others first before her own needs, which includes being a good listener and solving other people’s problems.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:33 pm 

Okay, I'm going to be setting up the IC this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:15 pm 

Yay!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:09 am 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Name: Oliver William Edwards
Girl Name: Elisa Ophelia Wilde
Year: 6
Appearance:
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Black
- Height: 5'3 (5'8)
- Weight: 113lbs (134lbs)

Personality: She normally the listener (her family & friends in the past told her she's very good at it), and takes studying seriously. If a class is disruptive, she tends to dislike that class more, and can pin down who's creating the distractions. She misses her past life very much, and doesn't appreciate very much that she was kidnapped, though the prospect of being able to learn more magic is very promising and exciting. She tries to be empathetic towards the cause, though sometimes she gets really homesick (which fluctuates), and can come off as cynical if/whenever they discuss their situation. Sometimes she likes to fantasize payback to anyone who hurt or annoyed her (a lot), though she never takes action on it. She constantly thinks back to past conversations and wonder how she could have responded better. She is trying to find an anchor in her identity, since she is portrayed (and treated as) a boy for most of the school year, save the small group of girls with her. Her initials remained the same in an effort to hold onto her memory before attending Hogwarts under a disguise.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:19 pm 

HOLY...!!

I know this isn't a sign up sheet, But I wanted to clarify if this was still open for play?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm 

NAME: Cyrus Godwine
YEAR: 5th Year

EYE COLOR: Light Grey-Blue
HAIR COLOR: Black
HEIGHT: 6'0 in / 182 cm
WEIGHT: 165 lbs

PERSONA: Where Cyrus comes from, he is unappreciated. This is one of the reasons as to why he comes off quite bitter, in a sense of first impressions. He takes his studies to a whole different level; having an urge to prove to everyone he is worth something. He isn't one to judge the book by it's cover, considering the fact that it's been done to him. He can be easy to anger; depending on the situation, equipping a sharp tongue. He is straightforward as well as liberal, in a sense of not picking sides. He is one to look at both angles before he gives a verdict. He is generous, empathetic and extremely helpful to those who have earned his trust.

[ I realized a few mins later that this RP was tagged "ALWAYS OPEN", So I signed up. Hope to get to know you all, and enjoy this RP. :B ]

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:20 pm 

Yes, this RP is still accepting characters.

Sorry everyone, I know I was supposed to start the RP, but I haven't been able to put up the thread. My RP time turned into sleep time because my son sleep schedule is all messed up. I'll be putting it up soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:27 am 

Without further ado, the IC thread is open for RPing. We're going to begin at the start of term feast.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 pm 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

Name: Antoine Tyler
Year: Sixth

Eye color: light Gray
Hair color: Dark brown
Height: 5' 11" / 180 cm (her natural height)
Weight: 132 lbs(165 lbs)

Personality: She is quiet, but when she talks her voice is very clear. She loves learning and can be seen researching whatever wherever. She tends to be a little overbearing when she talks about something she is really interested in, but she rarely finds anyone to talk to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:29 pm 

Added.

Everyone still interested in doing this RP?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

I'm still interested! Sorry for not being able to respond. Life's been kicking me in the butt :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 am 

Not a problem. I feel the same. It's sooo hard to squeeze in time for everything that I want to do.