All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:00 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco opened the door to the shop and sat down across from Tsunami and ordered blueberry pancakes with a glass of water. Draco heard Ran ask what she was doing in Yorknew City and said, "My guardian, Hisoka, brought me here with him for a change of scenery since I'm an Experience Hunter, I love trying new things. I met a Gormet Hunter during my stay and he was generous enough to show me some skills to spice up my cooking. I often trade phone numbers with the Hunters I meet so that it's easier to share new information and ask if they know something about a subject that I don't." Draco knew Ran was probably being sarcastic and that she wasn't really interested in why she was there but Draco was going to be polite and answer anyways. Draco said, "I'm 16, and I am aware that Tsunami's birthday is tomorrow, I was going to get him a gift as thanks for helping me save a shark that had been caught in a fishing net. I never liked celebrating my own birthday though." Draco was smiling cheerfully, she had her own reasons for not celebrating her birthday so she didn't care how odd it sounded.

Draco heard Tsunami tell Ran that she wasnted him to teach her how to surf and smiled back at him cheerfully. Draco heard Ran's skeptical answer and said, "I've tried several sports, soccer, baseball, archery, fishing, and many more that I can't remember right now. Anytime I tried to schedual a surfing lesson, the waves were always too small to practice so I'd just draw the ocean or swim. Your boyfriend was kind enough to offer to teach me yesterday, so I'm going to take him up on his offer." Draco was being nice but was also making it clear that Tsunami had been the one to offer to teach her and that she hadn't been the one to ask.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:30 am 

Looking For An RP

"Oh, I see..." Was all Ran replied with, not really caring whether or not Draco replied. She didn't miss the fact that she was emphasizing that Tsunami was the one who offered to help with surfing. She rolls her eyes slightly, a small snicker could be heard, but that was all the reaction Ran gave to what Draco said. Nothing else was to be said because right then the food arrived, the things that each of them ordered being placed in front of them. "Ah, this looks great!" Tsunami says enthusiastically, before taking a bite of the pancakes he got. "How can you keep getting the same thing and like it?" Ran says, though smiles a bit, her somewhat rude attitude dropping for a moment. "But you're right, this food IS amazing. They make the best breakfasts."

Tsunami looks over at Draco and gives her a smile. "You know...you don't have to get me anything. I helped because I wanted to, ya know? Not cause I wanted a reward outta it." He grins even bigger then. Ran looks at Tsunami from the corner of her eyes, which narrow slightly in annoyance. She really needed to get the point across that Tsunami was territory not to be crossed into. Because if Draco dared cross that path, things would not be pretty. For Draco that was. "I know you say you didn't go looking for love but...surely you've had a crush on someone before?" She asks, smiling 'sweetly' at the other girl.

Taking a bite out of her own food, she doesn't take her eyes off of Draco, waiting for some sort of response. No doubt it would be some goody-goody reply or something along those lines. Just the way this girl talked **** Ran off, especially the fact it felt like a lot of the time the girl was just bragging about the things she'd done. No one cared how many sports she could play, or any of that sort of thing. And yet, as she looked to Tsunami, HE just drank it all up, like a puffball headed idiot. She wished that he wouldn't be like this with everyone, only with her, but that was just who he was. That's why she fell for him in the first place. Because he was so uppity and nice, always smiling and happy. Like the sun had broken off a piece of itself and molded into the form of a human, and that human was Tsunami.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:12 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco ate her food quietly until Tsunami told her that she didn't have to get him anything. Draco said, "I know. It's just been a while since I've been able to give someone a birthday present. It's hard to send gifts to your friends when they're all Hunters and they're always on the move." Draco smiled back at Tsunami. Draco heard Ran ask if she's ever had a crush on anyone before but she shook her head and said, "Nope, never had a crush on anyone before since I don't meet many guys who are single that aren't human. I'm a Celestian and I'm not going to date a human, not because I don't like humans it's just...my step-father is a human and let's just say my mother's relationship with him didn't end well. Plus Celestians don't pursue people who are already in relationships, it's just not in our nature to do things like that." Draco's eyes were clouded with pain as she spoke of her mother but only for a brief moment. Draco said, "Sorry, got a bit dreary there. I need to focus on happy things instead." Draco was obviously trying to mask her pain, she didn't want people worrying about her or pitying her, she always felt like a burden when she worried her friends so she hid all her sadness and pain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 am 

Looking For An RP

"Well aren't you just a brilliant piece of work??" Ran answered somewhat snippishly, raising a brow at the answer she was given from her question of whether or not she's had a crush on anyone. "You may say you're not trying to be rude, but it feels that way to me. It's like humans aren't good enough for you or something. And just to let you know, you 'Celestials' aren't all that special." Ran was done pretending to be nice. Tsunami was surprised at this change of pace, and stared at Ran, shock showing on his face as he listened to her rant, almost as if too stunned to speak up and stop her from saying anything else. "You're a goody-goody, who obviously thinks highly of herself. Well, guess what little miss emo? Not everyone in this world is like you, and not everyone likes you either. In fact, I barely even know you and already know that I'm going to hate you. 'it's not in your nature' that **** me off. Well, it's not in my nature to be nice to little prissy **** like you, who are nice just to keep a facade up. I know people like you and believe me...I know your hidden monsters, and let's just say they aren't quite as deadly as mine. And what's else, not everything is about you and your pathetic pity party. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and grow the hell up."

Her hands were clenched in fists, and it looked like there was something other than anger twisting in the depths of her eyes. "You're...a ****ing." She mutters, before standing up suddenly and storming out of the cafe. Tsunami was shocked, now bug-eyed. "Well...that was...different." He looked to Draco, scanning her face for any sort of reaction from her. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Something you said must have set her off...you can't get too mad at her, she's...different too...like you. Yet she wants to prove that the space that separates humans from other species can be crossed and that they can get along despite their differences..." He sighs, his smile now completely disappeared. "Please, I hope you can forgive her for that...she may be rash and rude, but...she's just like you really. Broken, and a bit confused on where she's supposed to be in this world." He looks at Draco with soft eyes, and a sad smile on his lips.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 am 

Draco sighed as Ran completely misunderstood what she was saying. Draco replied to Tsunami, "I'm fine... I can't afford to be anything else but fine." Draco heard what Tsunami said about Ran and sighed, "Then it seems I wasn't clear enough with my answer because she has misunderstood what I was saying about not wanting to date humans. There are many people who are half human and half Celestian, Celestians do fall in love with humans and it's quite common. I'm different from all other Celestians though...I have a part of an actual demon inside me...and...I can't hate anyone... While not being able to hate anyone is a good thing it has a drawback, if someone can't hate then they become much more stressed than someone who can and when a Celestian can't hate they can become so stressed that they go insain and become a danger to everyone around them. Regular Celestians can become corrupted by humans with malicious intent towards them but, in my case, humans with malicious intent towards me, like my step-father and those teens on the beach, are able to corrupt me faster than other Celestians. I can't fall in love with a human though because that corruption could spread to them and kill them the instant it reaches them. I do not seek love and avoid falling in love because of this reason... You said she was broken but that's not accurate at all. She is fractured, broken implies that she can't heal." Draco gave him an encouraging smile to let him know that she didn't mind Ran's outburst.

Draco stood up and left the money to pay for the breakfast before she said, "I'll leave now as my presence has caused enough damage for one day. I'm deeply sorry for upsetting your girlfriend and ruining your meal." Draco left the shop and walked back to her hotel, she put on her jacket that she had brought with her and pulled the hood up over her head and shoved her hands in her pockets. Draco was telling the truth when she said she couldn't hate anyone but she didn't include herself in that, she could hate herself and that was something she did very well. Draco didn't think she was better than humans, she saw herself as lower than humans, lower than demons. In her mind everyone was above her. Draco soon reached her hotel and sighed as she walked into the building.

Draco entered the hotel room and said, "I'm back." Draco saw Hisoka was playing a game of Solitare by himself. Draco walked past him and heard him ask how her day was going so far. Draco said, "It's fine." Draco tried to sound happy but her voice was strained and that made it clear she was lying. Draco walked into the second bedroom in the hotel room and closed the door behind her before locking it. Normally, Draco would have wanted to play cards with Hisoka whenever she saw he was playing by himself but not today. Draco knew she couldn't be around people right now or else the emotional wall that she had built up that was cracked would finally crumble and fall. Draco didn't want that to happen, it would mean burdening Hisoka and everyone around her with worry. Draco got changed into her pajamas and sat down on the floor with her back leaning against the door.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:03 am 

Looking For An RP

A faint smile fitting to the situation came to be on Tsunami's lips. At that moment he had no response to what Draco had just said, still shocked by everything that had happened. He was surprised that Ran had exploded like that, and to be honest he'd expected more of a reaction from Draco, but deep inside he was grateful that she'd kept her cool and hadn't reacted rashly like he knew Ran often did. "Still, I'm sorry that she acted like that toward you, especially when she doesn't know you that well."

Looking up when Draco stood, he blinks. So, seemed like everyone was just up and leaving. Tsunami didn't let this get to him, or at least he tried not to, smiling still as he waved goodbye to her. "See you around..." He says, watching as she left the building, letting his eyes fall to the still half full plate in front of him. His cheek sinks against his hand, before his fingers run through his hair. A deep sigh escapes as he suddenly looses his appetite, and places his money on the table playing for his and Ran's food. He'd hoped that today was going to be a good one, but it didn't seem that way. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he leaves the cafe, placing his skateboard on the sidewalk and gets on, pushing off with his foot to get it moving. Slowly at first, but eventually the wheels pick up speed as he swerves left and right, the wind tugging at his hair gently. For a split second he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, holding it, and letting it out slowly, in attempt to rid himself of the negativity.

Even though he was probably going to get yelled at by Ran at some point, he doesn't really let the thought pass his mind. Instead he decides to go a bit further down to a place that was often used as a skate park, even though it wasn't officially made for that use. Down the block were a few hotels and such, and he wondered if Draco was staying in one of them... Shaking his head, she probably wanted to be alone right now. He wasn't going to bother her, not that he really could since he didn't know where she was staying, nor did he have her number, unaware that Ran had picked up the paper Draco had left behind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:18 am 

Draco was thinking to herself about what she would do to make this right but she couldn't think of anything. Draco closed her eyes as she laid back against the door and drifted off to sleep.

"There's nothing you can do to fix what has been done, you're weak, useless. All you're good for is causing trouble for everyone, especially Hisoka." Draco opened her eyes and said, "Nice to see you too, Swivlinov the Demon King." Draco looked at the demon and said, "I've gotten used to your words, I know what you say is true. If you want to cause me pain, come up with something else to say." The demon chuckled and said, "Ah well. Not much damage I can do right now." Draco was about say something when her vision began to fade as she awoke.

Draco opened her eyes and smelled something cooking. She looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was lunchtime, meaning Hisoka was making lunch. Draco heard Hisoka ask her what she wanted to drink with lunch and Draco said, "I'm not hungry." Draco knew Hisoka would know she was lying because her stomach growled loudly. Draco was trying to avoid leaving the bedroom because she didn't want Hisoka, or anyone, to worry about her but in hindsight it would have been better not to lie to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:06 am 

Looking For An RP

Focusing on his skating, he didn't quite notice when someone came up to where he was, and stood there staring, a hand on their hip and a grin on their lips. "Looks like you've been practicing. Though I'm surprised you've found any time for skating since you're always on that damn surfboard of yours." The person says, their tone teasing. The way they spoke almost made you think badass thug, except in a female's voice. Tsunami quickly looks over, shocked, and almost runs into a bar but quickly catches himself. "Aella?!" He says, stunned by the pink haired female's presence. He hadn't seen her since...well...since they broke up. "Yeah, that's my name, don't wear it out!" Aella says, grinning, her hand on the top of her skateboard, her foot on the other end, holding it up. "I'm surprised you're not with Ran-ran." Aella says, mocking Ran's name. They'd never gotten along before, even though they were friends, but that all ended when Ran stole Tsunami away from her.

"Yeah, well, she's...er...upset at the moment, so I'm letting her cool of, you know?" He grins, rubbing the back of his neck as he uses his foot to flip his skateboard up, catching it in his hand mid-air. "You here for a while or are you just passing through?" He asks, walking over to her, perching his board on his shoulder, holding it in place with his hand. "Eh, I'm just passing through ya know? Gotta check up on my pink haired board buddy." She sticks out her tongue, shoving her hands in her pocket with her own skateboard tucked under her arm. "Common, let's go hang out somewhere." Aella motions with her head and they start walking. "Ya know, you can't call me pink haired board buddy cause you got pink hair too." Tsunami says, grinning as he walked next to Aella, all thoughts of Draco gone from his mind at the sight of his Ex.

"Yeah I can, I earned that right pinky." She laughs as he shakes his head, before laughing as well, chuckling here and there still. "Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with the dating scene, it's such a pain, yeah?" He says, sighing softly as he stares up at the sky, not noticing or even knowing that they were passing the hotel in where Draco and Hisoka were currently staying, too focused on enjoying his time spent with Aella. "So, what have you been up to? See any more interesting things?" Tsunami asks, turning to look at Aella. Like him, she too was a Hunter, and in his opinion, a better one than himself. "Nah, nothin' cool. Jus' boring old thieves and bastards who think they can cop a feel just cuz my shorts a cut high and my shirt is cut low." She giggles. "Nothin I can't handle, though, I kicked ass." Tsunami shakes his head but smiles, she certainly was as spunky and sporadic as ever, if not more than he could remember.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 am 

Draco stared at the ground for a while, she didn't respond to Hisoka whenever he did say anything. After a couple of hours, and the sun started going down, Draco sighed and decided to go out onto the balcony. Draco grabbed her art bag and put her cellphone in it so that she wouldn't lose it during what she was about to do. Draco pulled open the glass doors leading to the balcony and stepped out. Draco then turned towards the wall and used the shapeshifting ability of her people to grow claws so that she could climb the stone walls. Draco climbed and climbed, all the way to the top of the building and sat down on the highest ledge.

Draco looked at her phone and saw that it had a new message and unloccked the phone to read it. Draco saw that it was from Hisoka, he was asking if she wanted to eat dinner in the room or if she would go with him to a restaurant for dinner. Draco texted him back, saying that she would eat in the room and that he should go on without her since she didn't want him to waste too much of his money on her since he already bought her new art supplies yesterday. Draco got a text back from him basically telling her that he'll be back later. Draco sighed and said, "The same as always... I pretend I'm alright like always and he doesn't see straight through it, I don't want to worry him or be a burden so I hide everything. I can't afford to be anything but alright, I have to be strong..."

Draco sighed and decided to text Killua, she didn't text Gon when she was upset because he could always tell when she was hiding her saddness but Killua was a bit easier to hide her saddness from. Draco opened the contacts list in the texting app before tapping Killua's name, she saw that her last message to him was an embarrassing picture of Hisoka that was pretty funny. Draco chuckled a bit, she would often send pictures like that to Gon and the other three guys since they found it funny to see Hisoka's embarrassing moments and found fun ways to use them. Draco typed, "Hey Killua, how have you been? Anything new with you and your sister?" Draco sometimes sent Killua texts asking how he was doing when she was happy but she usually sent those kinds of texts when she wasn't feeling great, any other times it would just be embarrassing pictures of Hisoka.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:28 pm 

Looking For An RP

A vibration signals that his phone went off, and Killua pulls the device from his pocket, flipping it open to see that it was a text from Draco. She hardly ever texted him, so he knew something was up. Even though she denied that anything was wrong, he wasn't stupid. Even without her there in front of him, he could read the mood. Her words, despite being so plain and simple, to the point, he read between the lines. She was upset. He frowns a little, sticking his bottom lip out as he replied back. "I'm alright. My sister is okay too. Just got done doing some work with Gon, Leorio and Kurapika. Are you doing alright yourself?" He sends the message and shoves the phone back into his pocket, looking over at Gon, who had been waiting for him to finish.

"What was that about?" Gon asks, tilting his head, eyes wide. "Oh, it was Draco. She asked me how me and my sister were doing. Ya know, stuff like that." He closes his eyes and raises his arms up, resting his hands behind his head, clasping his fingers together. Kurapika glances to Leorio, who just shrugged, adjusting his shades. "Hey, don't you think we should get going? It's not wise to linger in places like this." Kurapika states, his hands on his hips as he turned to look at Gon and Killua. "Oh, right! Yeah, let's go!" Gon turned, and they all follow suit, heading back from their mission.

Gon keeps pace with Killua, who looked to be lost in thought, staring off into the distance ahead of them, that same frown on his face. "Hey, Killua?" Gon asks, and after a moment Killlua turns his eyes to him. "Yeah Gon?" He lowers his arms to his sides, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Is she alright? She hasn't sent me any messages lately, and suddenly sends you one?" Gon looked worried, staring intently at Killua who reached up to scratch his cheek with his forefinger, looking to the side away from Gon's prying eyes. "Uh, yeah, she's alright. Don't worry about it. Let's just get back okay?" Gon frowns, obviously not happy with the answer, huffing a little but lets it drop. "Fine."

As they walked, Aella and Tsunami chatted away, talking about anything and everything. From what they'd been up to, to their hunter business, places they'd recently been to. It was just like old times, and to be honest Tsunami missed it. Aella wasn't as emotionally unstable as Ran, and he could be himself around her. But he loved Ran, so even though he missed the times he'd once shared with Aella, it was never going to happen again. "So, made any new friends lately?" Aella asks, blowing a gigantic pink bubble with her gum, and even when it popped it didn't get on her face. "Yeah, but I don't think she's really all that into me, you know? Her name is Draco and to be honest...I think Ran scared her off. She seemed pretty cool...you'd like her."

Aella looks to him, raising a brow, a grin on her lips. "Yeah?" He nods in confirmation, and was about to say something else when something caught his attention. Or rather someone. Walking past them in the opposite direction. He had spiked light grey hair, icy eyes, and pale skin. Over his shoulder in a net was a unique looking soccer ball. But that's not what made Tsunami stare. It was the fact that with each step the guy took, he left a small spot of ice behind, trailing after him. Apparently the guy had felt Tsunami looking, and looks back over his shoulder, grinning a little before continuing on his way.

Blinking, he shakes his head when he hears Aella's voice. "Hey, wake up dude. Space out much?" She snapped her fingers in front of his face, and he looks to her. "What?" Aella raises a brow, grinning slightly, her hand on her hip. "You were staring like an idiot just now." "Wait...you didn't...." Aella gives him a weird look. "Didn't what?" She prods at him, motioning with her hand for him to continue. "You didn't see? See him go past?" Tsunami frowns, shakes his head, and then rubs at the back of his head in a nervous manner. "Never mind, let's go." Aella chuckles, but shrugs. "I think all that ocean water is getting to your head." She shoves Tsunami playfully, before they start walking again.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 pm 

Draco felt her phone vibrate as she recieved a new text and unlocked it to reply to the text. Draco saw it was from Killua and texted back, "That's good to hear. I'm doing great. I met a few people, got help saving a shark from suffocating in a stray fishing net, and Hisoka is going to be leaving Yorknew City for a while to help your brother with one of his assasinations so I'm stuck here by myself for a while. Tell Gon and the others I said 'hi', okay?" Draco sent the text and said, "If I had known he was with Gon and the others I wouldn't have texted him." Draco knew that if Killua was with Gon then he was going to get curious why she was only texting Killua when he hadn't gotten a text from her in 3 months. Draco just hoped that Killua didn't tell Gon she was by herself again due to Hisoka leaving for a job that was very gorey in nature, which was literally the only reason she would ever stay somewhere without Hisoka. Draco also hoped that she didn't get a phonecall from one of them because if she didn't answer then it would raise suspicion, but she feared that if she spoke to them now then her sadness would be easy to see.

Draco sighed as she remembered the last time, Gon had made a big deal out of her being alone and had insisted that the four of them go visit her when she was staying by herself at a hotel in Swaldani City after Hisoka had left her alone for two weeks to go kill someone. It had been fun and it was nice that they came to keep her company but she was incredibly stressed out by having to constantly hide her emotions from them since they never left her alone for long.

Draco laid down on her back after spreading her wings to be more comfortable to lay on, and looked up at the sky above her. The lights of the city made the stars harder to see but she didn't mind much because she could she the constellation of the Dragon clearly. Draco closed her eyes for a moment to focus on feeling the cool night air and listening to the sounds of the city to practice isolation of sounds for tracking purposes. Draco tried to find an interesting sound to focus on, she soon picked one and tracked the movements of that sound. It was the sound of footsteps and ice forming on the sidewalk, it was an odd thing to hear in summer so she knew it wasn't natural. Draco heard whatever made the sound pass by two people, Tsunami and an unknown woman, she wondered briefly what their connection was but she refocused on the sound of the footsteps and ice.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm 

Looking For An RP

The evening was setting in as the newcomer made his way through the city, completely invisible to some, while others were surprised at his presence. Of course they would be, he gave off a vibe that made people uneasy, that he was dangerous, a mystery to the mind. With each step that ice kept coming, but eventually after a few minutes it would melt away into a puff of sparkling dust, which would then disappear in mere seconds. Even though the heat of the summer was staggering, it did not stop the frozen spots from continuing to appear as he walked down the sidewalk.

He was focused on getting somewhere, and even though he could feel a few people looking at him, some staring like that last male with pink hair, he paid them no heed. The only person he'd actually given any attention to was the guy from before. He could tell that the other was like him, different, unique. Unlike so many of these boring people, who had no talent whatsoever. No spunk, nothing to gain from. He sighs, wiping his hand across his brow, flicking away the sweat from his skin, and the moment he did they turn into tiny droplets of ice, shining for a moment like diamonds in the setting sun, before disappearing. It was much to hot for his enjoyment, and he wished it would cool off soon. He knew that there was a shaded spot nearby that he could get to.

Turning off the path of the city marked by concrete, he turns towards the ocean, in a wooded area. It was shaded, and after a few more minutes a gentle breeze tugged at his hair, making him sigh softly. Much better. Trekking through the trees and shrub, he finds himself on an outcropping, a spot out a little from the woods on a small cliff, the waves of the ocean lapping up against the sheer wall. The spot was covered in lush, thick grass, and the wind was even more pleasant, carrying the scent of salt in the air, along with that of flowers from a nearby field. Stepping out into the open area, he looks up, the sky had darkened quite a bit, and from here he could see the stars clearly.

He closes his eyes for a moment, a small smile on his face, before laying down on the ground, holding the soccer ball in his hands. Lightly, he tosses it up and down, catching it every time, the whole while he studied the vast expanse of the sky above him. It was beautiful, the drapes of heaven in all its wondrous glory. A velvety backdrop for each magnificent sparkling jewel, each so different from the other. Letting the soccer ball drop to the ground, it rolls for a short while before coming to a stop, glowing gently as it absorbed the light of the stars and moon. He reaches up with one hand, as if reaching for the stars themselves. The orb upon his shirt was shining, reflecting the scene from up above.

He knew someone was nearby. They'd been following the icy patches he'd left behind for quite some time, and even though he could sense they were very close to finding him, he does not move. He was too comfortable right now, and if they were a bother, he could very easily deal with them. So, to him, it was no problem. His arm falls to the ground, and he laces his fingers through the grass, taking a deep breath of the night air, somehow so much more refreshing than any other time of the day. It was cooler, and had a sweeter scent to it. Just how he liked it.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:46 pm 

Draco listened to the footsteps of the person who froze the ground when they walked, tracking their movements by sound from the rooftop of the hotel she was staying at. She heard them step off the concrete roads and head towards a spot she had found her first day in the city, a small cliff by the ocean that you had to walk through the woods to get to. Draco opened her eyes and climbed down the building's walls using the temporary claws she grew to grab on to the small grooves of the brick walls. Draco landed on the balcony of her hotel room, she walked into the bedroom before closing the doors behind her, and leaving the hotel with her phone and art bag the way a normal person would, walking through doors and riding elevators.

Draco walked towards the small cliff she had heard the person stop to rest and saw a young man with light gray hair, pale skin, and beautiful eyes that reminded her of the ice in the arctic the one time she went by herself to try ice diving. Draco said, "M-Mind if I join you? I've been meaning to draw the ocean from this place but haven't gotten to it until now. I'll try not to bother you too much though." Draco looked down at the ground a little, she knew she was a strange sight with her wolf ears and tail, big scaly wings, and scar-covered skin, but she just hoped that the young man wouldn't mind her staying a while to draw. It was true that she hadn't been able to draw the ocean from the cliff before since she had left quickly after discovering the place to go to an art show that she was competing in. Draco had free time now so she figured she could do some drawing there as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:27 pm 

Looking For An RP

By the time he heard footsteps coming closer and moving out from beneath the trees, he had closed his eyes, simply enjoying the cool breeze that brushed past, tugging at his clothing, the shirt and shorts he wore slightly baggy, made so it was easier to move in. His hair moved gently with the wind, much like the grass that surrounded where he lay. However, directly under him and to the sides about five or so inches from his body, the grass had become frosted, almost like that when it becomes cold at night in the late fall. And, because of how the moon shone on the area, the whole thing seemed to glow slightly.

Opening an eye, he glances over to see who it was, not moving his head to do so, just looking up. It was a girl, with an appearance most might find strange. But not for him. He was used to seeing odd looking beings all over, so the way she looked was nothing new. In fact, the sight of her was so normal to him that it was a bore, which was why he looked away quickly, closing his eyes again, no expression on his face at all, except for his eyebrow twitching slightly when she spoke up, disturbing the quiet peace of the spot he'd chosen to rest at.

"You'd b-better not f-fucking annoy me or 'b-b-bother' me at ALL. Underst-stand?" He replies, not looking at her, mocking the way she had stuttered when she'd spoken, making a 'tch' sound at the end by clicking his tongue against the back of his teeth and breathing out quickly. He didn't need to know of her plans, or the fact that she'd been meaning to draw the ocean, that was her own damned business. She should keep it to herself. Even so, after saying this, he doesn't move or say anything else, pretty much ignoring her presence. He didn't care if she was there, he just didn't want her to bother or annoy him. He'd been traveling for quite some time, and was tired, especially in this heat.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm 

Draco watched his reactions to her and what she said and concluded that he was a rude person, but she didn't care if he mocked her since she was used to it. Draco simply replied, "Yes sir, General." Draco was being silly with her reply but she simply sat down and started sketching the ocean silently.

Draco drew for about 5 minutes when she felt thirsty, she pulled out one of her water bottles out of the cooler pocket in her art bag and took a sip. The bottled water was obviously very cold since condensation built up on the surface of the bottle very quickly. Draco noticed that the young man was sweating and pulled out a second bottle of water that was unopened and placed it on the ground next to the one she drank out of but put it a little closer to the young man to indicate that he could have it if he wanted.

Draco continued drawing the ocean quietly, she soon finished drawing the water so she moved onto drawing the sky. Draco drew the sky as accurately as she could and eventually used a tiny eraser to make faint lines between the stars in her drawing so that they turned into their constellations, before drawing the image of the constellation around the lines using the eraser. The first constellation she mapped out with the eraser was the Dragon Constellation of the same name, Draco.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:31 pm 

Looking For An RP

Despite the fact he'd told her not to annoy him, she speaks once again, making his brow twitch again, but he says nothing. Anyone with a decent attitude would have noticed she was just playing around, but that was not the case with him. He wanted silence, not playfulness. Eventually he got that, and he calmed down, opening his eyes to stare up at the now completely dark sky. The stars reflected in his eyes, and one corner of his mouth turns up a bit into a half smile, as he gazed above. There was no denying it...such a sight, was completely breathtaking. Nothing else but the night sky could get his mood to change like this, he was just so...mesmerized.

Even though it was near silent to the average senses, he could pick up on her moving, unzipping her bag to grab a bottle of water, and opening to take a drink. He noticed as she pulls out a second, she probably had seen the small droplets of sweat on his arms and forehead, but that was no need. His ice would soon enough cool him down. So, in response to her placing the bottle a bit closer to him, a thin trail of ice reaches out from him across the ground, to touch the water bottle, and it almost immediately freezes solid. And, from it being so close to the frozen one, her own water bottle started to get shards of ice forming inside as well, the outside frosting over. It was an automatic reaction, as he hadn't done it himself.

For a little while longer he remains laying down, but after a while he sits up. It had gotten pretty late, and it looked like he would have to find another spot to camp out at, since this spot had been infiltrated in a ways by another person. He knew he could just check into a hotel, god only knew he had more than enough money to do so, but he liked to sleep beneath the stars. He found that he got a better night's sleep when he did this, rather than sleeping in a bed indoors. So, with one last glance to the drawing girl, he gets up, shaking the crystals of ice and frosted dust off of the back of his clothes, before walking over and picking up his soccer ball, placing it back into the net.

Stifling a yawn with his hand, he glances down at the picture she'd been drawing, raising an eyebrow. The stars, huh? Interesting. But whatever. He shakes his head, walking over to the edge of the outcropping, wind pulling at his hair and clothes. It smelled strongly of salt water from this spot, and he takes a deep breath of it. Some said such a scent was overwhelming, but to him it was the other way around. City smell was what grossed him out, this, this was the scent of nature. Taking one last breath, he proceeds to stick one foot out over the edge of the cliff.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:51 pm 

Draco noticed the ice freeze solid the water bottle she had offered but she could tell it was an automatic reaction. Draco soon finished her drawing and looked up to see the boy sticking one foot over the edge of the cliff and said, "Wait, you don't have to leave. I'm leaving now since I'm finished so you can stay and I won't bother you here again." Draco then picked up the water bottle she had been drinking from and packed up her art things but left the unopened water bottle in case he wanted it later. Draco then got up to leave and bowed to him politely before saying, "Sorry for bothering you. I like your soccer ball. Goodbye." Draco turned to leave before saying, "Also, in case you didn't see the sign on the east side of the forest, they're going to bulldoze this place the day after tomorrow and put up another oceanside hotel. As if the city doesn't have pleanty of those already... Bye." Draco then started to leave the small clearing.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:35 pm 

Looking For An RP

Just as he was about to step out over the cliff, knowing perfectly well he'd be okay, the girl speaks up to him, saying she'd finished her drawing. So, she was going to leave? That was good news. He lets his foot return to the ground, but does not turn around, instead keeps his back to her, facing the ocean spread out in front of him. Crossing his arms over his chest, he listens to her talk, rolling his eyes as he taps his foot impatiently. She said she wasn't there to bother him, and yet she kept. On. Talking!

Finally, she says goodbye to him, and he thought he would be alone, but no. She talks once more, and he grits his teeth. Turning around, he glares at her, a frown on his lips, impatience in his eyes. "I thought you ****ing said you were done bothering me? I couldn't care less about some damn company, or about this stupid spot. So could you just shut up and leave me the hell alone already? Yeah? Good? Sweet, now get lost fur butt. You're getting on my ****ing nerves." He watches through narrowed eyes as she finally turns and begins to leave, groaning as he turns on the spot, falling backward to plop back into the grass, limbs spread out on either side of him.

Even though he had said he didn't care about the spot, it...might have not been all that true. As his eyes gaze up at the stars, he sighs softly. This was a good area, and gave an amazing view of the sky above. From here, the city lights did not reach, so the view of the heavens was breathtaking. And now, it was going to be ruined. "Oh well...nothing I can do about it..." He mutters to himself, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. He would miss it. There was no denying that fact. But in time he'd find another spot. After a short while he began to doze off, snoozing in the cool night air beneath what he believed to be the most beautiful of all the world's creations. Asleep, he looked quite angelic, the stars and moon making his hair look silver almost, and his skin pale and glowing softly. Letting out another soft sigh, he smiles a little. It had been a good choice coming here.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:55 pm 

Draco heard his words as she walked away and thought to herself that she could probably annoy the guy just by breathing. Draco rolled her eyes and walked back to the hotel when she got a text from Hisoka. Draco opened it to see what it said, she thought that maybe Hisoka was leaving to help Illumi tonight and sure enough, that's what it said. Draco decided to meet him outside the hotel and accompany him to the airport and texted Hisoka saying that she'd go with him to the airport to see him off and that she'd wait outside the hotel for him.

Draco sat down on a bench outside the luxurious hotel she was staying at to wait for Hisoka to leave. Draco briefly wondered if she would get another text from Killua or maybe even a text from Gon, Kurapika, or Leorio. Draco shook the thoughts from her head and thought to herself, "It doesn't matter if they text me, makes it easier to hide my negative feelings from everyone."

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 pm 

Looking For An RP

The night passes, and day once again comes around. For Tsunami, he woke up in his hotel room, groggy from the night before. He'd stayed out late, talking for the longest time with Aella before they had, rather reluctantly, parted ways. He'd offered her to come over, but of course she refused, her words being 'if Ran-Ran found out she'd kill you Pinkie.' And, as much as he didn't want to accept that fact, he knew she was right. If Ran even found out that he'd been hanging out let alone talking to Aella for as long as he had been...that was something he did NOT want to go through. At least Aella said she'd be hanging around the city for a little while longer, so maybe they could hang out again sometime.

Laying in bed, he sighs softly, the sun warming his face. As his thoughts move from one topic to the next, he wondered about that guy he'd seen. For him, he had been there plain as day, but apparently Aella hadn't seen him walk past. He wondered why that was. The guy was leaving icy footprints for crying out loud, how could she have missed him?! But even when he'd brought it up to her later the past evening, she had just given him a strange look before poking him in the forehead, saying he was going delusional and should go to a doctor. Shaking his head, he sits up. Maybe the guy HAD just been a figment of his imagination...Not that he'd really want that to be the case though...

Rolling off the bed, he goes over to the window and looks out, opening it so that a breeze filtered through the room. Maybe he would see what Draco was up to. They'd parted the other day on a rather rough set of events, Ran having ranted at her. Stretching his arms above his head, he nods. Yes, that's what he'd do. Taking a glance at the sky, he knew that would be a better option, as it looked like it was going to rain, so he wouldn't be able to go surfing that morning. Turning away from the window, he begins to get dressed, wondering where he should start to look for her.

Meanwhile, back out on the grassy cliff, the young man with grey hair and eyes like the galaxy turned to ice lay on the grass, staring up at the cloudy sky. It was a bit windier that day then yesterday, but that didn't do anything for the heat. He yawns widely, stretching, having slept quite well. He normally did when it came to sleeping under the stars. The thought of the other evening and the fact that this place was going to be ruined came to mind, and he was a bit saddened by the fact that this would be the only time he would ever get to stay there. And it was such a good spot to see the stars!

Shaking his head, he gets to his feet, picking up the soccer ball that had been laying next to him and places it back into it's net bag, hanging it from his shoulder. Taking one last glance out over the water, which was churning and stirred up in anticipation for the upcoming storm, he turns away, making his way down the path through the wooded area back onto the cement sidewalk of the city. It was almost like a switch had been flipped, and his ears were automatically bombarded with noises. Cars honking, motors running, beeping of signs, construction machines. It made him wince slightly, but eventually gets used to it, and begins walking into town, weaving his way in and out of the other pedestrians that walked along with him.

He wondered where he should get something to eat, as it had been quite some time since he'd had a good meal. In fact, if he counted right, it had been exactly four days, eight hours, and twenty-two minutes since he'd eaten anything decent. Glancing from side to side, peering at each food vendor or restaurant he passed, he didn't quite find anything that piqued his interest or his tastes. In the background noise of the area around him, he heard mutterings of people who could see him, and some who noticed the ice that he left behind. However, he acted like he could not hear it, and continues on, coming to a stop in front of a fancy hotel, sitting on a bench, so he could think. Resting the soccer ball in his lap, he bounces it on his knee a little bit, watching it go up and down, and hums a little bit as he does so.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next