All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:38 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco sat on a broacade couch in a lavishly decorated Hotel Room in Yorknew City. Draco was staying there with her legal guardian, Hisoka, while they traveled the world and she was currently waiting for him to come back to the room for dinner. Draco had made the meal herself using the skills that a Gourmet Hunter had generously taught her and wanted to know what Hisoka thought. Draco and Hisoka had arrived at the hotel on June 26th and it was now June 29th, they were going to stay until July 5th before leaving to a new destination.

Draco sighed as it was 10 o' clock at night and Hisoka was supposed to be back by 9:30. "Looks like he's late...again," Draco said to herself. Draco looked at the Cellphone she had gotten for her 12th birthday to check for any new texts. None. Draco got up off the couch and grabbed her backpack before heading over to the balcony to sit on a chair at a table outside. Draco looked up at the sky and looked for the constellation she was named after. Draco soon found it and smiled a bit, she didn't know why but seeing the constellation of the Dragon made her feel at home, it comforted her. Draco pulled her sketchbook out of her backpack along with some art pencils and turned to a clean page before beginning a new drawing. Draco was drawing the beach on the edge of the city as she waited.

At 10:05, Draco finally got a text from Hisoka. Draco read the contents of the text, "Draco dear, I'm terribly sorry but I won't be back until around midnight. I know you were looking forward to having me try the food you made using the new skills you learned but it will have to wait for another day. I'll buy you something while I'm out as an apology. What would you like?" Draco sighed and texted him back, "It's okay. I don't want anything grand but I do need more watercolor paint, I just ran out." Draco was texted back with a simple, "Okay~ <3" Draco sighed and decided to go outside the hotel to go to the beach for a more accurate sketch. Draco left a note on the fridge after she put away the leftovers to let Hisoka know where she was in case he got back before she did, before she left the hotel room.

Draco arrived at the beach and saw some teens having a beach party with a bonfire. Draco didn't feel like socializing and instead walked along the shore to find a dry place to sit without getting covered in sand. Draco soon found a bench and brushed the sand off of it before sitting down to draw the ocean.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 am 

Looking For An RP

The evening was upon the group of teens who had gathered on the sandy beach of Yorknew City. They were all rather rambunctious and rowdy, a larch bonfire burned bright, giving them all light to see while the sun sank beyond the horizon of the ocean, the water sparkling in the last rays of light it was giving off. The sky itself was a pink and purple hue, small fluffy clouds could be spotted here and there. It was almost an equal girl to boy ratio, some sitting in twos, obviously showing they were couples, others were just mingling and talking. A radio was blaring loud music, and a few people were dancing to it, and others singing along.

On the water, a couple people dotted the surface, some swimming, others playing with a ball, tossing it back and forth to each other. Further out, one could spot a rather unique individual, a thin but athletically built male with dark tanned skin and long pink hair that was held up in a ponytail. On top of his head was a white and blue set of goggles, but he didn't wear them over his eyes. Around his neck was a thin silver chain with a small shell dangling from it, along with a blue stone. And he was on a surfboard. Currently, he was paddling towards a wave that was headed his way. As he gained speed and got closer, he stood up onto the surface of the board, making sure his bare feet were positioned properly, bending his knees and letting his arms move away from his body slightly.

It was in an instant that he made contact with the barreling wave, and the group on the shore cheered him on as he rode the wave with ease and precision, for him it was as easy as walking, and as naturally as breathing. He bends his knees even more, feeling the spray of the water against his skin, reaching out with the hand that was closest to the wave and letting his fingers touch the water. He looks towards the shore, grinning at them all, but was then distracted by a lone figure that walked on to the shore, sitting down on a bench and looked out to the water. He blinks, their eyes having met for a split second. He was surprised, but then suddenly lurches forward, flipping off the board.

The people on shore burst out laughing, and someone called out to him. "Nice goin' Tsunami! Way to eat it brah!" Bobbing in the water, the guy known as Tsunami grabs his board, placing his arms over it, his fingers dangling off the edge. Bringing one hand to his mouth, cupping his fingers so his voice could travel, he yells back. "SHUT IT! I DOUBT YOU COULDA DONE BETTER!" He smiles a huge smile, paddling himself toward land, and once he reaches it he walks onto the sand, shaking his head back and forth, water droplets flying everywhere. Someone hands him a bottle of water, and he accepts, before placing his surfboard down, standing it up on end in the sand. "Be right back." He says to a few people, before heading his way towards where the girl who had distracted him was sitting.

Currently, Tsunami was staying in the hotel that was by the beach, and to be honest he didn't know when he'd be leaving. Probably not any time soon, this place was awesome for the waves. Walking over to where the girl was sitting on the bench, he stood somewhat to the side, not wanting to get her artwork wet, now that he was close enough to see that she had a sketch book. "Hey ma laila!" He begins, raising his hand in the air for a second in greeting before letting it drop to his side. "I'm Tsunami! Nice ta meetcha! Might I ask what your name is? I don't think I've seen you around here before." He grins at her, giving off a vibe that he was a nice guy and was friendly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:20 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco was still drawing when she heard the surfer she had briefly made eye contact with wipe out in the water, she heard the surfer's friends yelling at him before he yelled back and swam to shore. Draco's hearing was very sensitive since she was a Celestian with winged wolf bodyparts and her wolf ears flattened uncomfortably at the yelling since she wasn't in the mood for sounds made by excessively loud teenagers. Draco was almost done with drawing the wave that the surfer had been riding as well as the surfer when she heard him approach her. Draco looked up and heard him introduce himself as Tsunami before asking for her name. Draco replied, "The name's Draco. I'm basically a tourist, I'm traveling the world with my guardian, his name is Hisoka." Draco knew that he would probably know who she was talking about since Hisoka was a very skilled and well known fighter at Heaven's Arena. Draco said, "You're pretty good at surfing. I've tried to get into it myself but whenever I booked a surfing instructor to teach me the waves were too small to be able to practice, so I would always just draw the ocean or go swimming or snorkleing instead. I'm an Experience Hunter, I travel the world to learn new things, meet new people, discover the unknown, anything I can do to feel the joy of living." Draco smiled at Tsunami, she was obviously a nice girl and friendly as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:48 am 

Looking For An RP

"Draco..." Tsunami repeats her name, in an attempt to memorize her name, placing his forefinger and thumb to his chin. He had a bad habit of forgetting names, but he doubted he'd forget hers since it was such a unique name. "Pretty wicked name ya got there!" He grins at her, his eyes twinkling, and reflecting the half light by the setting sun. She went on to say that she was traveling with her guardian, who she said was Hisoka. His eyebrows raise and his eyes grow wide. "Woah, THE Hisoka?!? I know that guy! I uh, well, let's just say things didn't go too well with our meeting." He grins, a bit exasperatedly and one might say nervously as well.

Tsunami was quite relieved when she changed the subject, bringing up his surfing, saying he was good. Laughing a bit, he rubs the back of his hair with his hand, flattered by the compliment. "Mahalo!" He lowers his hand, placing it on his hip, and listens as she speaks on. "That's too bad..." He gets a light shining in his eyes, and an even bigger smile than before works its way onto his face. "Hey, if ya want...I could teach ya! Er, well, if you wanna learn that is. Surfing is an amazing thing, ya know?" He chuckles slightly, listening intently as Draco continued talking. "Awesome, I'm a Hunter too, that's great!" He turns to look out at the water, the way the light that was left from the sun making Tsunami's skin look pinkish. A breeze of air swept past, tugging at his hair, and he closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath of the sea air, smiling in content at the scent. Opening his eyes he stares out at the sea and speaks up. "My dream from becoming a hunter is to be able to surf everywhere I can by the ocean. And to find something important to me that went missing a long time ago."

He then glances to the side at Draco's sketchbook, seeing that she'd been drawing the wave...and on it was him, before he'd failed and took a major wipeout. "Wow, that's great! I'm an artist too, but not the drawing kind. I play guitar." He then shakes his head and looks to Draco's face. "There was a reason I came over here, and I s'pose you wanna know what that is huh?" He smiles apologetically at her, then laughs before continuing. "I was wondering if maybe you wanna hang out with me and my friends? They're a loud group, bit noisy and kinda rowdy, but they're pretty cool." He had an eager look in his eyes, it wasn't every day someone unique like her showed up around here. He hadn't missed the fact on how she looked, which was definitely different. "So...what d'you say?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 am 

Draco listened to Tsunami say that he could teach her to surf if she wanted to learn and how that he was a Hunter too. Draco heard him tell her his dream and that he's an artist as well, a musician. Draco said, "I'd love to learn how to surf since I uh, can't really fly anymore until I get surgery to repair my wing. I can also play guitar, and the drums, piano, violin, trombone, flute, harp, ocarina, trumpet, tamborine, xylaphone, and the theremin. I'm one of those people who would spend all their money learning new art techniques as well as other skills." Draco heard Tsunami ask if she wanted to hang out with him and his friends. Draco was about to reply when she got a text on her phone, she said, "What now?" Draco opened the text, "I see you, Draco dear. <3" Draco looked around and saw Hisoka on the seawall about 5 meters away from where she was. Draco said, "Oh boy... Hi Hisoka! I thought you weren't going to be back at the hotel room until midnight! Did you go back early and see the note I left or were you just passing by?" Draco cared about Hisoka a lot since he was willing to keep her around after she was put into his custody instead of sending her off to an orphanage or shipping her off to a boarding school, and she could tell he cared about her too since he had told her that even if she became a worthy opponent he wouldn't kill her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:31 am 

Looking For An RP

"Well, I can teach ya if you'd like sometime." He replies to her when she said that she'd love to learn how to surf. After the long list of instruments she said she could play, it seemed she was just about to answer his question about if she wanted to hang out with him and his friends when the sound of a cell phone's message alert going off, and she opens her phone. He waits patiently, watching her as she read the text. For some reason, she started looking around, and he looks in the direction she was gazing before his eyes go wide and he gets a frazzled expression on his face. Hisoka was walking toward them, a smile on his face, raising a hand and waving toward Draco. "Hmm? Oh, yes, I did actually. I tried a bit of the food, and I'd have to say it's absolutely magnificent." Hisoka's eyes move from Draco to Tsunami, who staring, stunned and, was he...shaking?

Tsunami clears throat, a sweat drop falling down his temple, and he says in a bit of a rush "I, well, I'll leave you alone now Draco. Uh, if you wanna hang out, you know where to find me! 'Ike iā ʻoe!!!!" He quickly walks away, waving to her as he left, and half way to the bonfire he breaks out into a run, only stopping when the music of the group pounded in his ears and he could feel the heat of the flames against his bare skin. He knew that was probably not necessary, running away like that...but Hisoka made him so nervous it wasn't even funny. His friends greeted him, and soon enough he was grinning again, having shoved the thoughts of Hisoka from his mind. After a short while, he goes into the water with a few of his friends and starts a splash fight with them, his and their laughter carrying over to where Hisoka and Draco were.

A slightly amused expression was on Hisoka's face as he watched the scene before him, a little surprised when the boy had suddenly run off. "Well, that was odd..." He looks to Draco, and glances at her sketchbook. "Do you know that boy Draco?" It seemed that Hisoka had completely forgotten that about five yeas earlier he and Tsunami had been in a fight, and he'd nearly killed the kid. Then again, Tsunami had been only thirteen at the time and looked a lot different. "Anyhow, when do you plan on coming back to the hotel? I think I'll be heading there soon now actually..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:16 pm 

Draco smiled when Hisoka said that the food tasted magnificent but was soon distracted by Tsunami's quick farewell. Draco said, "Okay, bye!" Draco smiled a bit, he seemed nice. Draco heard Hisoka say that his retreat was odd and said, "Not really since even people who don't fight find you kinda scary." Draco heard Hisoka ask if she knew Tsunami and she shook her head, "First time I met him." Draco heard Hisoka then ask when she was going to head back to the hotel before saying he was planning to head back soon. Draco said, "I'll go with you, I'm pretty sleepy since I've been up since 5 in the morning." Draco stood up and turned to a clean page in her sketchbook and wrote her phone number down and Tsunami's name so that he had her number if he wanted to hang out and she used a rock to weigh it down so the wind didn't blow it away. Draco then grabbed her art backpack and followed Hisoka back to the hotel, she took hold of his hand like she used to do as a child. Draco was very affectionate towards Hisoka since he raised her and people never could understand why Hisoka didn't want to kill her even though she was a strong opponent but they didn't care what other people thought as long as they had each other.

When they got back to the hotel room, Draco had gotten dressed for bed and slept for about an hour before waking up. Hisoka was just about to get in bed when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Draco said, "Um, Hisoka. I had a bad dream... Can I sleep with you tonight?" Even though Draco was 16 years old, every once in a while she would have a nightmare and ask Hisoka if she could sleep next to him that night, the only time he would ever refuse was when he was in a bad mood. Draco could be really childish when she was scared. When Hisoka allowed her to sleep in bed with him she climbed into the bed next to him and hugged him after climbing under the covers.

The next morning Draco had gotten up and gone out for a walk while Hisoka did his thing in town. Draco was feeling generous today so she decided to get Tsunami a gift. Draco remembered what he had said about wanting to surf wherever he could around the world, so she wanted to get him something practical that would help him do that. Draco soon figured out what she should get him and quickly bought it before putting it in her hotel room to work on later. Draco then headed for the beach, she wanted to look for seashells and swim today.

Draco arrived at the beach and saw that the waves were perfect today, she had brought her own surfboard today that she had carved herself just in case. The board had the constellation of the dragon on one side while the other had a tribal winged wolf design on it. Draco took off her jacket to keep it from getting wet and walked out into the water in a black and red bikini, there were scars on her stomach and back, as well as her wrists, ankles, arms, legs, and there was a really bad scar on her chest that disappeared underneath her bikini top. Draco stretched a bit and unfurled her wings to reveal that her left wing was badly wounded so she couldn't fly, but the wound looked old. Draco then put on some goggles and got in the water, wading out to the open water. Draco looked down to see what ocean life she could spot, the first thing she saw was a shark that was tangled in an old fishing net. Draco dived down to help it but she soon found that she wouldn't be able to get the net off without something sharp. Draco resurfaced and headed towards the beach, she didn't carry knives or blades since she feared blood but she was regretting it now. Draco saw a group of teens and ran over, "Anyone have a knife I could borrow? Or scissors? There's a shark that's tangled up in a fishing net underwater and I need to cut him loose." Draco hoped that she could get help for it.

Last edited by DracoHatake on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:23 am 

Looking For An RP

Even after the light from the sun completely disappeared from the sky, the only source of light being from the bonfire that was blazing on the beach, the group of teens partied on. And from the looks of it, it wouldn't be ending any time soon. Tsunami had long rid his mind of any more thoughts of the girl named Draco whom he'd talked to earlier, but he didn't forget her completely, he wasn't that kind of person. It was something he did, even if he couldn't remember a persons' name, he at least remembered their faces. Right then he was just lost in the moment, having a great time with friends, and enjoying himself. He didn't see when she left, along with Hisoka, and the only time he bothered with checking his phone was late in the night. Once the time hit past midnight, he decided to head back to the hotel for the rest of the night, saying goodnight to everyone on the beach, giving and receiving high fives, waves, smiles, and words of departure.

It didn't take him long to get to the hotel, since it was right there on the beach side, and goes up the stairs to his room, using the key card to open the door and go inside. Placing his board against the wall, he flops onto the large bed and almost immediately passes out, his lower half nearly hanging completely off the bed, his feet and lower legs dangling over the side. His arms were spread out at his sides, and his hair fanned across the blanket. Most would think it a strange way to sleep, but for him it was extremely comfortable.

Back on the beach a few people were left, including a girl with long blonde hair up in a ponytail. She was walking on the beach and happened to pass the bench where Draco had been sitting and notices the rock that was sitting there. Reaching down, she picks up the piece of paper that was left there, reading that it was there for Tsunami. The girl frowns, her eyes narrowing, before crumpling the paper in her fist and shoving it in her shorts pocket. "Hmph, what is with girls these days? Don't they know he already has a girlfriend?!" She says this to no one except herself, and continues on with her walking.

The next morning was an early one, and even so, Tsunami was up bright and early, even before the sun shone once again on the water's surface. He was up, taken a shower, eaten and dressed, ready to go. He leaves the hotel room with his board beneath his arm. From the window, he'd seen how amazing the waves were, and just had to go out. Running out onto the sandy beach, he paddles out into the water after having stretched out on shore beforehand, and gets onto his board, enjoying the feeling of the water on his skin. He was a bit further down from where the bonfire had been the night before, and so later on when the day began missed what happened next.

As the girl approached the group, a few of the guys who were in the group look to her, eyes wide, and it was obvious that this exchange wasn't going to be a nice one. The smiles they had were rather unpleasant, and their eyes were filled with maliciousness. "Why? So you can go cut yourself some more?" One of the guys said to her, eyeing the scars all over her body. "I thought people like you always had a spare with you somewhere." Another chides in. The group begins to laugh, a few of the girls pointing at her, ugly looks in their eyes. "What a weirdo. She's so freaky looking."

They didn't notice that Tsunami was running up to them, water dripping off his skin, his hair soaked. "HEY!" He comes to a skidding stop next to Draco's side, a serious expression on his face, a frown on his lips. It was an odd look for him since he usually looked so happy and was smiling. "Leave her alone!" He glances to his side at her. "Are you alright?" He asks her softly, reaching out and placing his hand on her shoulder, his touch comforting. "Come on, let's go." He turns to leave when someone reaches out to him and grabs his shoulder, not letting him take another step. "Hey, pinky. You interrupted our fun. Yer gonna have to pay for that." A few chuckles could be heard, as Tsunami froze still. He then gently pushes Draco along, before reaching and grabbing the hand that was holding on to him by the wrist. "Oh yeah?" In the blink of an eye he moves, twists his body and it was over, with the guy in the dirt, and his wrist broken. Without another word Tsunami walks over to Draco, and smiles at her. "Come on." He guides her away from the group.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:18 pm 

Draco heard their insults but she didn't give them anything but a smile before she said, "I'm sorry, I don't speak coward. And I'd rather look like a freak than just another bland face that blends with the crowd." Draco heard Tsunami running towards her and the group telling the spiteful teens to leave her alone before asking if she was alright. Draco said, "I'm fine, people like that are a dime a dozen, you find one and there's going to be about a thousand or two more, kind of like cockroaches except you can't step on them to get rid of them." Draco was obviously very clever with her comeback insults but her tone held no malice or annoyance, it was the kind of tone one would use to ask what they should eat for lunch. Draco watched as Tsunami broke the wrist of one of the spiteful teens and followed him when he guided her away from the group.

When they were further away Draco said, "I'm glad I'm not easily offended, otherwise that would have gotten much uglier than a broken wrist. Thanks by the way." Draco smiled at Tsunami but she soon gasped and said, "I almost forgot about the shark! Do you have a knife I can borrow? He's tangled up in an old fishing net." Draco hoped Tsunami had something sharp she could use to cut the shark free.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:36 pm 

Looking For An RP

Tsunami blocked out anything else from the group that they were walking away from, deciding that it wasn't worth dealing with any longer. From what he could see, Draco wasn't bothered all that much by them, so he decided not to let it get to him either. Eventually, the sounds fade, and it was just the ocean and the wind that they could hear, along with their own footsteps. After a moment, Draco speaks up, thanking him for helping her. "Ah, don't worry about it! That's just how I am!" His face once again sports his signature grin, but it was gone soon after when Draco quickly continues, saying something about a shark being caught in a net.

"What?!" His eyes grow wide and he looks out towards the waves. He knew that if a shark stayed still for too long, it would die since they needed to move constantly in order to move water over their gills so they could breathe. "No, I don't but the place I'm staying is right over there! I'll be right back!" He turns to head toward the hotel and begins to run in that direction, sand kicking up from his feet. "STAY THERE!" He yells at her and pushes himself to run even faster, which wasn't all that hard since he was pretty fast to begin with. When reaching the door to the hotel he nearly runs into someone who was leaving the building, and as he rushes past them apologizes, not stopping to do so. Dashing up the stairs, taking as many as he could at a time, he bursts into his room, going over to his tote bag on the bed, opening up and begins shuffling quickly through the things inside. "Come on, come on, come on...!" He mutters to himself, before finding what he was looking for and pulling it out. It was a unique looking knife that looked as if it had been made by some sort of stone, made by hand in fact.

Now that he had what he was looking for, he quickly made his way back to where he hoped that Draco was still waiting, the dagger in his hand. "Got it!" He steps out into the waves, and looks to her, wanting her to show her where the shark was. He wasn't too fond with letting others use his knife, as it was special to him. "Show me where it is." He tells her, before pulling his goggles over his eyes and following her out in the water, and once they reached to where the shark was, he takes a breath and dives under, knife in hand. Reaching out to the net, he grabs some of the rope and cuts at it, and little by little it broke, until with one last struggle the shark breaks free and darts away. Tsunami resurfaces, and bobs up and down in the water, looking to Draco. "Got it." He pants, and smiles to her, reaching up and moving his goggles to his forehead. "So many things have happened today, and it's not even twelve o'clock yet." He laughs a little, before turning to swim back to shore where his board was, still where he'd placed it when he'd seen the crowd bothering Draco.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/62/e0/7f/62e07f4d268eba8130642dfb0377527e.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 am 

Draco was worried about the shark, she felt even more worried when Tsunami said he didn't have anything on him that they could use to cut the ropes but the place he was staying wasn't too far from them. Draco nodded in agreement when he told her to stay but she was worried about the shark and she paced around in circles to try and keep calm.

Draco was glad to see Tsunami running back quickly after a few moments. Draco ran towards the water and showed Tsunami where the shark was. When they got there Draco dove underwater after Tsunami and used her wings to create a current so the shark could breathe while Tsunami worked at the rope. Draco quickly moved out of the way once the shark was free so that she didn't hurt it and it wouldn't hurt her. Draco resurfaced and looked at Tsunami as he said that he got it. Draco said, "Yeah. We make a pretty good team." Draco waded back to shore as well, she wanted to check on her belongings.

Draco rushed over to her things and dried her hands with a washcloth before she checked the pockets on her clothes. Draco pulled out a golden heart locket that looked well cared for and sighed in relief at the sight of it. Draco walked over to Tsunami and asked, "So when's your birthday? I might get you a gift as thanks for helping me with the shark and because you're a good person." Draco was holding the locket in her hand and began to put it on while she spoke, it was obvious that it meant a lot to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:24 am 

Looking For An RP

He'd just finished setting his surfboard up in the sand when Draco walks over to him from checking on her own things and was surprised when she asked when his birthday was. Apparently, it was in her reason, to get him a gift for helping her save the shark and being a good person. He smiles wide, placing his hand on the back of his head, as he shakes it slightly. "You don't need ta do that. But, since you asked, my birthday is July 1st. Tomorrow actually." He grins, lowering his hand and letting his arm fall to his side. "When's yours?" He was curious to know since of course, he had told her when his was.

Tsunami then looks over towards her things, noticing that she'd brought what looked like a handmade surfboard. He couldn't help but feel a little giddy at the sight of it, and without even thinking reaches out toward it. However, when his fingers were a few inches away he pauses, glancing at her. "Do you...mind?" He waited, and if she gave him permission he touches the surfboard, letting his fingers slide across the surface. It was a bit worn, and somewhat crudely made, but much better than some he'd seen. "Did you make this yourself?" He asks her, his eyes still scanning the surfboard, impressed by the detailed artwork that covered it. "It's' pretty sweet, though you should probably get some wax on it so it'll work better on the waves." Setting the board aside, he looks to Draco herself when he spoke next. "So...didja want some help with surfing?"

He'd noticed her wing, and how it looked like it was injured, wondering where it had come from. Though he was pretty curious about the wings themselves, as it wasn't really every day you got to see a person walking around who looked like her. Half of him wanted to bring up the topic, and the other half didn't want to intrude on her personal subjects. She was unique, yes, but so was he. Not many knew the depths of his own abilities, and to be honest, he wouldn't tell even if someone asked. He goes over to the bench that was nearby and sits down, leaning back comfortably. "So...uh, how long are you staying here in Yorknew?" Tsunami looks over to her. Most Hunters didn't stay too long in one place, but Tsunami was a bit more casual in that aspect. He'd been in the city for a little over a week and a half now and he still wasn't sure when he was going to be heading out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:30 am 

Draco was surprised when he said that his birthday was tomorrow and said, "Good thing I've already got an idea of what to get you. Mine's September 24th though I tend not to celebrate it since bad things tend to happen on my birthday." Draco spoke of her reason for not celebrating her birthday as if it didn't bother her.

Draco noticed the way Tsunami was looking at her handmade surfboard. Draco looked a bit amused when he stopped himself from touching it before he asked if she minded. Draco said, "Go ahead." Draco watched him run his fingers along the surface of her board before asking if she made it herself, Draco replied, "Yes, it was one of my better attempts." Draco heard Tsunami tell her that it was pretty sweet though she should wax it so that it worked better in the waves. Draco nodded when Tsunami asked if she wanted help surfing and said, "Yeah, I'd like that."

Draco noticed how he was looking at her wings and could tell he was curious but he wasn't asking because it seemed personal. Draco followed Tsunami over to the bench and heard him ask how long she was staying in Yorknew. Draco said, "We're going to be leaving on the 5th, unless something comes up that makes us have to stay longer." Draco got a text from Hisoka and read it, "Draco dear, I'm going to be leaving on the 2nd to help Illumi with one of his assasinations, will you be coming with me or will you stay in Yorknew until I return?" Draco sighed and said, "Looks like my stay has been extended. Hisoka's leaving to help Illumi with an assasination and since I don't like seeing blood, I'll be staying her until he returns." Draco texted back saying she would be staying and Hisoka texted her back, "Illumi hasn't told me where we're going for the job so I may be a while, I can extend the leaving date for the hotel room but are you sure you don't want to come?" Draco texted back, "I'll be fine. I can take care of myself until you get back. :)" Even though Draco made her text sound like she was fine with it but she was frowning as she typed the text before sending it. Draco got a text back from Hisoka saying that he would keep her updated on the job while he was gone. Draco texted him back saying she'd like that before she put her phone away. Draco sighed, "On my own again. Ah well, it's what I get for not wanting to hold him back." Draco shook her head and looked at Tsunami. "Sorry about that, I got a little dreary. And anyways, if you want to ask me something about myself I'll be fine with answering your questions, even if it's personal. I don't have much to hide." Draco smiled again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:25 am 

Looking For An RP

He was about to reply to what Draco had said in response to his question of how long they were staying when Draco gets a text on her phone. Tsunami waits patiently, a small smile on his face as he sat on the bench quietly waiting for her to finish what she was doing. Every now and then she would speak up, saying something about the texts she'd gotten, like how her stay had been extended, and much to his surprise, that Hisoka was helping someone named Illumi to go assassinate someone. His eyes grow wide, shocked that she'd be telling him this. Not that it really mattered all that much, since most Hunters who were registered in the Hunter's association got away with a lot more than the average person, he was just surprised that she'd tell him...that. "I dunno if you wanna tell me that sort of thing, y'know? Not that I"m gonna go blab or nothing. Its just...that sort of thing is usually...well...secret." He chuckles to himself, shaking his head slightly.

He'd been looking out at the water while she was texting, but at the end he looked toward her, noticing the frown on her face but said nothing about it. He heard her words, wondering to himself if when Hisoka left she got lonely...that's what he got from it. Tsunami was one of those people who were really good at reading people, even if they tried saying otherwise. "Nah, it's alright, don't worry." He waves aside her apology about getting dreary, it wasn't all that much of a bother to him in the least.

Then she goes on to say that he could ask anything he wanted, even if it was personal. He wondered if this was because he'd been looking at her wings earlier. Probably that was the reason, but he still wasn't one to pry into other people's business, even if they said it was okay. Maybe someday when they got to know each other better, if they actually got to that point, then he would ask...but until then, he'd keep those questions to himself. Tsunami was a nice guy, polite, and cared about what other people thought, and respected their feelings.

"Hey, so I was thinking about going to get some breakfast...you wanna come with me?" He smiles at her, hoping she would agree. "I gotta change first, put on some actual clothes besides my swim trunks. You could wait here or if you're okay with it, we could stop by my hotel room and then go. And don't worry, I'm not some weird creep. I promise." He laughs slightly, his smile on his face beaming. Standing up, he grabs his surfboard, tucking it under his arm and waits for her answer. Whatever it was, he starts to head back to the hotel.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:56 am 

Draco heard Tsunami he was thinking about getting some breakfast and if she wanted to come with him. Draco said, "Sure." Draco heard him say he had to change first and that she could wait there or stop by his hotel room then go if she was okay with it before he promised he wasn't some weird creep. Draco said, "I was actually going to go back to my hotel room to get a change of clothes as well since I'm soaked from the shark rescue. I'll meet you back here in say, 10 minutes, 15 minutes tops." Draco then left to go to her hotel room to change.

Draco walked back in and changed into a red punk dress in the hotel bathroom before getting ready to head back out. Draco saw Hisoka starting to pack up to leave. Draco said, "Hey Hisoka. I see you're getting ready to leave to help Illumi with his assassination. Have a good time and don't worry about me. I'll be just fine." Draco smiled like she always did when Hisoka had to leave her behind to go on a job that would be very bloody. Draco was always lying when she said she'd be fine, in reality, she didn't feel fine at all. Draco had often been left alone for weeks on end by her Step-father when he still had her trapped so he could abuse her and when Hisoka left her alone for longer than three days it often reminded her of her Step-father. Draco felt lonely and scared when Hisoka was gone, she didn't like feeling alone or being alone since she always felt that way in her Step-father's care. She often worried what would happen if Hisoka left her but never returned because something happened, it scared her to think that she would end up alone again because Hisoka never came back. Draco had all these fears and worries but never conveyed them to Hisoka or anyone else, she just kept it all inside. Draco turned to leave the hotel room so that she could go back to the beach to meet up with Tsunami, and to leave before she started to cry because of her Seperation Anxiety.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:24 am 

Looking For An RP

He'd totally spaced not even realizing that she too needed to change clothes, and so waved off to her when she went off to whatever hotel she was staying at, before heading in the direction of the one he was currently in. This time he didn't rush, drying off with a towel before changing into something a bit more appropriate for hanging out in public other than the beach. It wasn't his surfer guy style, instead, it was more of a skater style, with a black tank top, a red button up shirt, and worn jeans with black boots. Changing the goggles that he wore, and put on a black headband instead, he finishes what he was doing. Placing his wallet in his pants, he also grabs his cell phone from the table by the bed where a lamp and a digital clock was as well. Making sure he had everything, he leaves the room once again and heads back to the beach. He left his surfboard back in the hotel room and brings a black skateboard with instead.

He arrived before she did, and sits down on the bench, setting the skateboard across his knees. Staring out at the water, he waited for her to arrive. He didn't know why but even after just meeting her yesterday there was something about her that felt familiar. Something that he got along with really well. As he sat there thinking about it, he failed to notice that the blonde girl from the night before walks up behind Tsunami, and places her hands around his shoulders, hugging him. "Hey you!!!" She says, smiling as he jumps slightly from the surprise. He then laughs along with her. "Hey there Ran!" Tsunami turns slightly to look at her, a grin forming on his face. "Hey, so I was just about to go out and get something to eat? Care to join me?"

Ran smiles more, nodding. "Sure! Let's go." She turns to leave, but Tsunami stays where he was, and she turns to look at him. "Oh, I'm waiting for someone. Met yesterday, her name is Draco. I think you'd like her, she's really cool." Tsunami was looking out at the ocean, so missed the look on Ran's face, a quick scowl, but it quickly disappeared. "Sure, I don't mind waiting. I'd love to get to know your new...friend." She smiles, and sits down on the bench next to Tsunami, waiting for Draco to appear, leaning her head against his shoulder while they waited.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:00 am 

Draco arrived at the beach and saw Tsunami sitting on the bench with a young woman leaning on him and smiled. Draco said, "Hey Tsunami. I didn't know you had a girlfriend. Love is a great thing, of course I wouldn't know from experience since I've never been in love. Ah well, never really cared for seeking it out anyways." Draco seemed very cheerful as she spoke but she was faking her cheerful behavior like she always did with Hisoka when he was going to leave without her. She didn't want anyone to see her when her Seperation Anxiety was acting up because she didn't want to be pitied. Draco said, "So where are we all going for breakfast?" Draco smiled cheerfully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 am 

Looking For An RP

Looking around, he saw that Draco had arrived. Tsunami smiles somewhat sheepishly at Draco's words, blushing a bit as a he grins widely. "Yeah, this is my girlfriend. Ran, meet Draco. Draco, this is Ran. She's a hunter like us too." Ran looks to Draco, raising an eyebrow, wondering if this was the girl who had dared to leave her number for Tsunami. To Ran, Draco's words about not knowing love and not ever really wanting to seek it out was rather pathetic, and it took all she had not to laugh at those words. Tsunami on the other hand, was a little bit concerned, he felt a somewhat...fakeness to her words as if she was hiding what she was really feeling, as if her cheerfulness was staged.

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Tsunami asks, standing up from the bench, Ran taking his hand into her own, not even bothering with giving Draco a second look. "I'm ready." She says with a smile, flipping her long blonde hair so that it flicked Draco across the nose. Tsunami glances at Ran, then looks to Draco, waiting for her confirmation before leading the way off the beach and onto the sidewalk that led toward a downtown area, where old buildings were, shops and other such stores, even a small bookstore was there. "Anywhere in particular you two want to go?" Tsunami asks, not really caring where they went to eat.

Ran looks to Draco, a slight frown on her lips. "I want something good. Hmm..." She places her finger against her lip, using her free hand, thinking of what it was that she wanted. "Are there any good places that you know of?" Ran questions Draco, frown gone, a small smirk on her lips instead. "I'd love to go to a place you liked." Tsunami was distracted at the moment, so missed the sarcasm in her voice, glancing into the buildings that they passed by. "Ah, yeah, and don't worry about it being expensive. I've got plenty of money." He suddenly says to them, waiting still for their decision.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:00 pm 

Draco smiled and said, "Pleased to meet you Ran." Draco nodded to Tsunami when he asked if they were ready to go. Draco could sense the hostility from Ran when she flipped her hair and didn't even pay attention to her. Draco didn't like being around people who were hostile towards her but she would try to get along with Ran for Tsunami.

Draco followed behind the two at a slight distance to be respectful of personal space while not getting left behind. Draco glanced toward an antique furniture shop and saw there was a mirror in the window display, she saw her reflecting looked the same as always, a demonic version of herself, black hair, wings like blades, glowing red eyes, hands with blades for fingers stained red with blood, and long fangs covered in fresh blood that was also on her face. Anyone else who looked at her reflection wouldn't see the demonic version of Draco because it was all in her mind. Draco saw herself as a monster that hasn't been exposed yet even though she was far from being a monster. Draco looked away and kept walking.

Draco heard Tsunami ask if there was anywhere specific that she or Ran wanted to eat at. Draco shrugged and heard Ran ask sarcastically if there were any good places that she knew of and that she'd love too go somewhere Draco liked. Draco simply smiled kindly and said, "I usually cook my own meals so I don't often go out to eat, I'm not really picky either so I'll eat anything. I try not to waste food or seem ungreatful for the meal someone else has cooked for me. I don't really know many places. Anywhere you guys want to go is fine." Draco wasn't lying at all, she didn't like seeming ungreatful because she knew better than to take what she has now for granted. Draco was greatful for everything that she had and the tragedies she's been through because it helps her learn and grow as a person.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:51 pm 

Looking For An RP

"Well alright then." Ran says, fighting back the urge to snap at Draco. She was such a goody-goody, and it honestly annoyed the hell out of her. "Let's go this way." She tugs on Tsunami's hand, leading him toward a cute looking cafe, and the air around it smelled delicious. "They have the best breakfasts." She says, and pushes open the front door, not bothering to hold it open for Draco. making it so that the other girl had to get it herself. Walking up to the front counter, she doesn't even look at the menu, instead orders right away. "I'd like a strawberry and cream pancake special, and a caramel macchiato, iced." Tsunami looks to Draco then, waiting for her to order, before making an order for himself, which was eggs over easy, bacon, and buttermilk pancakes, with an orange juice for drink.

They were then led to an empty table, two chairs on either side of it. Tsunami sits down, and Ran sits in the chair next to him, not wanting Draco to sit there. "So, Draco...what brings you to Yorknew?" Ran asks, placing her chin in the palm of her hand as she smirks at the other female, and twirling a bit of her long blonde hair around her forefinger of her other hand. She wasn't really curious, nor did she care all that much of the answer that Draco might respond with. It was all it took within her to fight the urges to tell this girl off, to tell her to back off, and leave Tsunami alone. But she knew how Tsunami was, and knew he wouldn't like that at all. So, for his sake, she was 'nice' to this new girl. "By the way, Draco, how old are you? Tsunami and I are both eighteen, though his birthday is tomorrow."

Tilting her head slightly, she smiles. Draco looked a bit younger than them. Tsunami was glad that the two girls were 'getting along'. Usually, Ran wasn't this friendly with other girls who were around him. Though sadly he was misinterpreting her actions. Normally he could read another person's emotions quite easily, but with Ran he never quite could hit the mark of getting what she was really thinking or feeling right. "Draco here wants me to teach her how to surf, isn't that awesome?" He says, smiling at Draco, then at Ran. "Yes, that is pretty interesting...a girl like...her...surfing." She eyed the outfit that Draco was wearing, somewhat skeptical that a gothic looking girl was anywhere at all interested in the sport of surfing.