All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Her family decided they really had no choice but to follow him, so while her sister went to get the cat that's what they did. "You brought an assassin back to our house?" Her father asked her.
"I didn't know.. And he kind of insisted." She said, and frowned at Simon, "You weren't supposed to tell them about that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:59 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

"Better safe than sorry as I always say." Simon replied as he fiddled with he armored vehicles. "Now let's get a move on." He said as he finished up. "We can all talk about this later."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 pm 

None of the family really seemed happy, but got in anyway once the cat was retrieved.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Ok, we are relatively fine in these cars." He said as he strapped himself in. "Road trip..." The engine began to growl as he took off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 am 

"Where are we going?" Emma asked him, while her family was still quite shocked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:05 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Ok, before you all become veggies, I am taking you to my secret base. No, I am not Batman." He laughed a bit as they drove to the outskirts of the town.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 am 

They all still thought he was a little strange, but decided not to say anything as they waited to arrive wherever he was taking them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

They eventually parked near a tree in the outskirts. Mostly fields are there. He leaned in and stared. Then a ramp in the ground opened up. "Well here we are." He smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:12 pm 

"So you just live here?" Emma asked, looking at the place curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Eh....more of a base of operations with enough supplies to live with." Simon said as he got settled in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:28 pm 

"Do you have people working with you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:26 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Of course I do, follow me." Simon said with a smile as he led them around to a room with a few computers. There was a man seemingly working on something. "This is Q." He said laughing.

"Can you stop calling me that, you're not 007." The man grumbled. Simon laughed a bit as he replied, "I might as well be. Fine, this is my partner. Just refer to him as-" The man in the chair cut him off. "Ireiza, just Ireiza..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm 

The family followed, as Emma said hello to Ireiza, trying to be nice. The rest of her family was quieter, somewhat in shock, and her sister seemed to be having a hard time keeping hold on the squirming cat.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:25 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Simon, your friends seem quiet. I'm guessing they saw your true colors." Ireiza said as he waved to Emma. "Yeah, I kinda drew the attention of my old associates." Simon scratched the back of his head laughing. "*sigh* Just give them a tour of the safehouse, they can stay...for now." He replied rubbing his eyes in disappointment. Simon laughed and led the family. "Alright, I'll give you a tour, Ireiza's letting you stay."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 am 

"Is that guy your new boss?" Emma asked, since he seemed more in charge, as her family followed after him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"No, but he's the brains in the operations, we're partners. Good with computers, engineering, stuff like that. I'm the one who carries out the 'un-aliving' of targets." Simon smiled. He trailed off as he showed them each part of the small facility. At the end, he showed the family to their new rooms which were pretty close to the entrance. "And this is where you will stay, if you don't mind me I will go and work with Ireiza on fixing this whole mess." He said nonchalantly as he walked off whistling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:03 pm 

Emma and her family were quite confused by him, but decided to get settled anyway. The parents looked around the place, while Emma and her sister dealt with the increasingly annoyed cat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:29 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon walked away nonchalantly hummin, but once he reached Ireiza's room and out of the reach of the family's ears, his demeaner changed. Very cold and emotionless. "So, how do you think they found me?" Simon asked Ireiza, "There's the Simon I know. Now, I'm not sure how they found you. We came here very much unde the radar. Something tells me they weren't here for you. You just so happen to be there." Simon looked confused and thought for a moment, his eyes seemed to reach a conclusion as he turned in the direction of the family, "I know what they came for, it was for the girl." Ireiza himself became confused, "Tell me, why did they storm the house?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:13 am 

Meanwhile the family tried to settle in, while Emma's father also lectured her on bringing home dangerous, strange men. Honestly, he'd thought they'd have been having this talk under much more normal circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:36 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Interesing, enhanced cellular regeneration. And no cancer...a potent ability." Ireiza said. Simon nodded and spoke in a cold voice, "We should protect her, besides the men that want her can use her for dangerous deeds. And the torture, I can't imagine it." He seemed actually worried past his cold demeanor. Ireiza grinned, "You seem a bit attached to the girl. Might I say the word love?" Simon merely scorned him and held back a blush.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next