All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

"You can forget everything about the offer, if you don't continue whisking. We have a competition to win after all," Draco said with a soft frown, barely even considering the potential intimacy of the situation. Blaise was still weighing heavily in his head, and he couldn't really think about anyone else, while he was still haunting him like this.
"And yes, much better," he added, gently placing a hand on Harry's shoulder, as he leant slightly over him, to get an overlook of their progress. "Whisk like you mean it."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:22 am 

Harry laughed out loud at that; it was a genuine, dumb laugh, and though Draco's words gave him goose bumps, Harry hadn't been able to contain it. The entire situation was completely ridiculous, and he didn't know what to do about it.
His laugh was cut a bit short when he other laid a hand on his shoulder; the touch made Harry's heart skip a beat, making him flinch with surprise. With everything going on, it had momentarily shocked him.
With his breath stuck in his throat, Harry exhaled a little grin, once again getting to whisking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:55 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

"Looks like we're getting there," Draco said, hand still in Harry's shoulder. It was crucial that they won this thing, and Draco just couldn't stress that enough. "Just a little longer, and then it will be perfect," he said with a determined smile. He believed that they could win after all.
"Once we're done whisking, you need to apply it to the layers, and once we have assembled the cake, we need to decorate."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 pm 

It was far too much. Draco's touch and his words made Harry's heart race, and he could feel his heart beat in hands, making the whisk twitch slightly every couple of seconds. He found himself wishing for the game to be over, just so that he could gt on a distance of the other; what had started out as pleasant, little touched now made it hard for Harry to breathe.
He swallowed hard, and though he knew he would be able to shake Draco's hand off of him without much effort, Harry wasn't sure if that was actually what made the situation uncomfortable - or of it was the screaming people around him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:14 pm 

"Okay, quit whisking now," Draco said, finding that the cream finally was at a proper consistency. It just had to hold the cake together, and not really look pretty or anything. The most important part was that they were going to win after all, and he was really starting to believe in their chances. It was mostly chaos for the other people, and the chaos was only getting worse, once they realised how far Draco and Harry were.
"You remember where you put the layers? Otherwise, reach your hand out and locate them, because you need to apply the cream to them now."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 am 

Harry exhaled in relief when Draco told him to stop, but the relief was more emotionally than physically. His head ached as a result of Draco's words and touches, and Harry was about to give up with a laugh. He had absolutely no idea where he had left the cakelayers - actually, it felt like his whole mind had been wiped clean over the course of the last few minutes - and he was about to tell Draco that. However, he had his musclememory to thank, as he aimlessly reached out in front of him, gracing the plastic cakestand with the first layer.
"Um, is it just gonna be a cream cake?" Harry asked, dumbly and disoriented, not really sure if he had prepared anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:11 pm 

"Yeah, we have some whipped cream on a can too, but that is it," Draco explained, his hand moving a little down Harry's arm, as he took a look at what they were doing. They were doing well, but some of the others were catching up on them, and Draco was not about to have any of that. "Better focus now though. We are doing great here, and we have to keep it up," he said, moving to the other side of Harry, as if to look at the cake from the other side as well. It meant that his arm basically was wrapped Harry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:45 pm 

The relief Harry had felt disappeared in a matter of seconds. Draco's touch and proximity was in every way overwhelming, and Harry tensed up under the other's hands.
"Draco, that's too close, let go of him-"
Harry head the correction almost as an echo, and as soon as they fully sunk in, Harry suddenly realised he did not want Draco to let go of him. In fact, the biggest distraction about it all was the cake making; that he could probably go without. In an awkward attempt to dismiss the comment, Harry served a good amount of cream almost perfectly centred on the first layer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:20 pm 

Draco was pulled out of his thoughts, when someone told him that he was too close. He immediately let go of Harry, and took a small step back, even if it obstructed his vision of the cake. He didn't want to risk getting disqualified for standing too close to his partner after all.
"Got it," he yelled, sending a thumbs up in the general direction of the voice, eyes never leaving the work Harry was doing. "That was a good hit," he said in a soft voice, his attention fully on Harry again. "You can just put on the next layer, and then softly use that to spread out the cream."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:31 pm 

"Thanks," Harry muttered under his breath as he gripped the second layer with shaky hands. Now that Draco was once again at a distance, Harry realised just how much he wanted this whole thing to end.
With that in mind, he absentmindedly pushed down the cake layer with his palm; a bit too roughly, he pushed it slightly rightwards, following the edge with his free hand. Upon noticing that the cream had likewise moved to the right, Harry hesitated - only to wipe the excess off with his thumb.
"Was that okay?" he had to ask, as he mindlessly wiped his hand on the edge of the tabler - after all, he did want the outcome to be not-terrible.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:21 pm 

Draco looked at Harry's work, trying to judge just how well, or how bad, it was going for them. It seemed to be going adequate for them anyway, and he was pleased with how it was looking, even if it could be looking better. "Could be better, could also be a lot worse though, so keep focus here," he said, extremely unwilling to let them lose this.
"We are almost there, just another layer of cream, and then we are decorating," he explained, hoping that they would be able to win this thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:16 pm 

Working blindly, Harry had no real feeling as to how evenly he had divided the cream. As he scraped the last scream off the sides of the bowl with the whisk, he realised that this second batch might be much larger than the previous.
"Uh-" he started, not really having anything to say. It was too late now, and all he really could do was to attempt to level the last layer.
Placing the last layer of cake soon proved to be much more complicated than the first. It needed to be lifted quite a bit higher, and within seconds, he quickly misplaced the cake. After hesitating for a few seconds - not sure if he was centering the cake properly - he muttered a weak: "where?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:49 am 

"A little to the left," Draco said in a calm voice. It was all about keeping the overview of a situation, and he had always been good at that. People claimed that that gave him leadership abilities, but he wasn't really feeling it. It made him feel too much like his father.
"Be calm now, don't over do it."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:52 pm 

Harry continued to move the cake layer a bit back and forth, wanting Draco's approval before placing it. Harry hadn't made a lot of cakes, but he knew a crooked layer could quickly ruin the over all appearance of the cake.
He could still hear the other teams talking in the background, and in that moment, Harry could not for the life of it tell how long they had been assembling cakes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:50 pm 

"Yes, that seems about right," Draco stated. It was always difficult to instruct someone else in what to do, but he hoped that it would work out for them anyway. It seemed that their cake was coming out better than the other teams' anyway, so he had a good feeling about them.
"Carefully put it down."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:36 pm 

When Draco approved of the placement, Harry lowered the cake layer onto the cake; only to scrape his knuckles against the cream as he pulled his hand away from underneath it.
"Aw, **** -" Harry muttered under his breath, as he continued to move the layer solely with his right hand. Quickly realising that there was too much cream on his hand to galantly wipe it off on the table, Harry wiped it against his shirt. "Okay, what's next?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:30 am 

"Elegant," Draco dryly noted, but didn't comment further on it. It pleased him that Harry seemed eager to win as well, so it wouldn't help his cause to insult his partner in this game.
"There's a can of whipped cream. You need to get that, because we're starting decorating," he explained, really fearing how the end result of this was going to end up. It probably wasn't going to be pretty, but it just had to be decent. "Remember to shake the can before using it."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:20 pm 

"I'll be taking it off in a minute anyway," Harry countered thoughtlessly under his breath, as he with a bit of fumbling found the can of whipped cream.
He shook the can for a moment or two before removing the protective plastic and cap. Familiar with the cap, he pushed down until hearing a soft click that told him the security plastic has broke; he then proceeded to press out a top of whipped cream on the table. "Is that good or do you want it different?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:34 pm 

Draco did his best to try and not imagine Harry shirtless, even if it was a hard feat. However, he couldn't really afford to get distracted, seeing as they still had a competition to win.
"That's good," he said, doing his best not to stay too close, seeing as he already had gotten reprimanded for that. It was still important that he could see what was going on though, so he just had to hope that he wasn't too close. "Now do that one the cake."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:20 am 

"What, just one?" Harry asked with a soft frown under the blindfold. He, however, didn't wait for an answer, as he placed another top on what he assumed more or less the center of the top layer.
Harry paused, lifting the can in a pensive gesture, as he tried to visualise what it was he was doing. Hopefully, he thought, the cake looked better in actuality than it did in his mind. "Do you want more? Some - um - around the edge or the likes?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next