All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fae Romance IC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Following her back inside, William carefully tucked the rose into a pocket in his tunic, ensuring it wasn't going to get crushed at any time.

William knew that there was nothing that either of them could do about what was happening, but at least it seemed that Rosalie was willing to try and be friendly with him. Something that he would ensure to do as well.

His mind drifted back to when his parents first told him what was in store for him, the truth about his upbringing and why he had been taken from his human parents in the first place. He hadn't been happy about anything that he was told, and so had run away from his parents in fear and anger. It only took them three days to find him and bring him home, and the lecture that he got ensured he never did it again. From that day on he had dreaded turning nineteen, his parents refused to tell him who it was he was to marry so he had had no opportunity to get to know them as a future wife. Instead he had had countless flings with fairies and humans, both male and female, as the only act of defiance against his future he could think of. Anything more and he would most likely have been banished from the fairy world and returned to his human life, with no memories.

Now he knew why. If his parents had known that the King and Queen were marrying him to their daughter he probably would have done something stupid - like break into the castle to meet her - and that would have looked bad on his family.

When William felt the hand in his slip away he turned his attention back to the current situation. He envied Rosalie her ease of looking graceful in this situation. It looked like she had soothed her fathers ruffled feathers. The look on his face when they had stepped back into the dining room had looked almost murderous.

William took his seat beside his father again, more relaxed now than he had been earlier in the night. He knew a little more about Rosalie now, and that made him happy. At least he could see them becoming friends, and if that was all they were to each other than they would be able to at least live comfortably together.

"Yes, William has always been very caring." His mother leaned forward a little again, "Are you okay now Princess? You need only tell William when something is too much for you. He was raised to listen when others voiced their discomfort. He was never good at judging it for himself."

"And I believe any sort of meeting with the two of you alone is not a good idea at the current time. A few supervised visits is much more acceptable for the time being I believe." His father put in. William glared at him; he knew why his father was so against them meeting alone. He thought because of all the flings William had had that he would 'take the Princess' innocence'. William had never shared more than kisses with anyone he had had a relationship with.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:14 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Rosalie had returned to her seat when she was done lecturing her parents. She planned on the rest of the night going smoothly. She was then asked if she was alright now that she had returned from getting some air.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you for your concern." She gave a small bow of her head to show respect and then turned her eyes to William's father. He was speaking of how they didn't want the two to be alone with each other. Something flashed in Rosalie's eyes, was it anger? No, it was disgust in their lack of faith in their boy. She didn't know him well, but Rosalie knew that William was a good boy. The next words that came from the Princesses mouth would shock the whole table.

"I do not agree with those terms." Rosalie said as she closed her eyes to calm herself down. The King and Queen looked at their daughter, wild confusion in their eyes followed by anger. She glanced at them before standing. She looked down at William's father before glancing at William and looking back to the man.

"If I am to marry William, I demand some privacy. I would like to get to know him through his own mouth. Not yours or his mothers. If I am to marry a man I do not know, I would think that I at least have a right to decide when I get to see him and when I do not." She stared at the father, her eyes turning a bit harsh. The Queen stood, her hand slamming against the table.
"Rosalie, enough!" She shouted, anger in her voice as she scolded her daughter. Rosalie too glared at her mother and father.
"I will have my way... Or I will not do my duty as Princess and future Queen. That is final..." With that, the girl excused herself from the table, wished everyone a pleasant evening and left the grand hall.

When Rosalie was finally alone she gave a sigh of relief. She hated how everything was being chosen for her, yet whens he wants to see him, she couldn't be alone with him. He was her future husband. She should have the choice of when she gets to see him at the very least. Rosalie stood on her balcony that overlooked the garden and sighed, resting her elbows on the railing.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm 

William's father looked startled at Rosalie's outburst. He opened his mouth to say something when she left. Looking around at the others at the table he cleared his throat.

"I apologise if I caused any problems. I did not know the princess would be so determined to be alone with William." He looked a little bit guilty, though not much.

William waved over the fairy that had served them dinner, smiling a little. "Can you please take a message to Rosalie for me?" The fairy nodded and waited for William to write out what he wanted on a small scrap of paper he found in his pocket.

'Rosalie. I'm sorry about my father, honestly he thinks he is protecting you. As much as he loves me, I have been purposefully defiant of the arranged marriage since I found out about it. There is a market tomorrow evening in the middle of town. I'll be there from seven. If you would like to join me I will be near the statue in the middle of the square for half an hour. I hope you will join me. William.'

He handed the paper over with a smile and then stood. "I thank you for your time this evening. I hope that we will have plenty of opportunities to meet before the wedding the get to know each other." He told the King and Queen. He looked to his parents and smiled, "I promise that I will do my best to be a good husband for Rosalie, and a brilliant friend. You have my word about that."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rosalie had stayed out on the balcony for sometime. She let the cool air whip her hair around, the aroma of the garden below her had made her relax a little bit more. She gave one final exhale before exiting the balcony, and closing the doors behind her. No sooner did she close the doors, a knock could be heard at her door. She walked over and opened it to see one of her maids standing there, a note in hand. She gave a small curtsy in the presence of the Princess. "My apologies Your Majesty. But I was tasked with bringing you a note. It is from William." She smiled and handed the Princess the note before giving another soft curtsy and fluttering down the hall.

Rosalie shut the door and sat on her bed, unfolding the small paper and reading the note:
'Rosalie. I'm sorry about my father, honestly he thinks he is protecting you. As much as he loves me, I have been purposefully defiant of the arranged marriage since I found out about it. There is a market tomorrow evening in the middle of town. I'll be there from seven. If you would like to join me I will be near the statue in the middle of the square for half an hour. I hope you will join me. William.'

The Princess smiled and hugged the scrap of paper to her chest as she looked over to the balcony. She would stand and get dressed for bed, taking the long braid out of her hair and letting her long blond hair flow free. The waves fell to the small of her back and a little bit further. She dressed in her nightgown, laid in bed and fell asleep.
-------
When morning came, she woke up and attended breakfast as usual. She couldn't stop being excited for the day ahead. But she knew that her parents wouldn't allow her to go, especially alone. So she decided that she would sneak out. She left the breakfast table and went to her room to find an outfit that would cover her identity easily so she wouldn't get found out and dragged back to the castle. After a long while of searching, Rosalie found a very boring dress and a black cloak to hide her wings and face. She slipped into the dress, put on the cloak and scaled down her balcony. She snuck to the stables and got her horse, making her look like a normal horse instead one from the royal family. She dirtied the horse a little bit and was off.

She soon came to the center of the town, her horse was standing in the stables. She stood by the clock and looked up at it before sitting by the fountain in wait for William.

Attachments:
img-thing.jpeg
img-thing.jpeg [ 15.62 KiB | Viewed 3820 times ]

My Character's
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 pm 

William followed his parents' home, his mind on his future bride the whole time. He hoped that she would accept his offer.

When he got home he was greeted by Cameron, who was excited to hear all about who his new sister-in-law would be. When Cameron found out it was the Princess he couldn't stop himself from asking William a million questions.

-----------

When it came time to heading to the markets William was excited. He told his parents he was meeting a group of friends there, which back-fired on him a little bit when they insisted he take Cameron along as well.

He agreed to take his brother so that his parents didn't get suspicious of him, he and Cameron were close and so had the same group of friends. William just really hoped his friends were actually going to the markets tonight.

When they were on the edge of town William stopped them both. "Cameron, I need you to go and find your friends. Don't tell our parents that I didn't stay with you or them, father will get angry at me."

"You're meeting the Princess?" Cameron asked softly and then smiled, "I'll cover for you. I promise!"

William was glad for Cameron's love of him, and his willingness to help. "Thank you." Giving Cameron a quick hug he found their friends and left him with them to go search for Rosalie. He pulled the hood up on his robe to give himself a little bit of anonymity so it didn't get back to his parents.

William glanced around the town square and then grinned when he spotted her. "Hello." He stopped in front of her and smiled brightly, "I'm really glad you came."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:40 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rosalie had only been waiting for a few moments until someone approached her. She looked up, her face still slightly hidden from her hood as she did. When she saw William, she couldn't help but smile. She had a feeling that it would always be that way, seeing him would always put a smile on her face. She stood and gave a soft nod to him, still smiling.
"I am glad I came too. Though I hope nobody recognizes me." She gave a soft chuckle as she started to walk around with him.

"What did you have in mind for today?" She looked up at him as she continued to walk. She would stay close to him, hoping that she wouldn't raise any suspicion from people who passed. She had a feeling however, that she was being watched. No matter how many times she turned around to glance over her shoulder, she would only see people in the market. She tried shaking that feeling but it never did work. Her paranoia stayed, in fear that her parents knew of her escape and were angry.

Rosalie shrugged it off as she walked to a vendor and looked over the beautiful jewels that he had made into jewelry. Her eyes fell on a gorgeous teal colored crystal pendant. It had a few lines of inscription on it, but she couldn't read the ancient language. Not yet anyway, she assumed that she would learn that in her books she loved to read. She reached for her pouch and started to dig up a few coins, adamant on buying this beautiful piece for herself.

My Character's