All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:12 pm 

I'm back!!~

Blog: View Blog (0)

Smoke filled the air as a lone bird cawed during the night and flew over a damaged village with fires still burning. In the middle stood a huge fox monster with nine tails and glowing red eyes. It roared in pain before collapsing in a burst of smoke, once the air was clear instead of a monster there was a woman. Lying naked in midst of the destruction, it took some time for her to come to her sense.

Getting up she rubbed her eyes and held a hand to her side, there was a wound that was gushing blood but slowly healing. It would leave a scar though after it healed itself. Gasping and covering her mouth with her other hand, the woman who had red eyes and a fox tail and ears started to silently cry. Thick streams of tears falling down her cheeks, then she started to scream. A loud animalistic scream of pain and loss. Hearing it would make one cry. The lady seemed to loose all control of herself, realizing that this village that she was supposed to protect had been destroyed by her...the protector. Odd thing was she couldn't remember what had happened, and everytime she tried her head spilt into a horrible migrane that just wouldn't stop.

Filled with sadness and guilt she clasped her hands together and chanted some weird language in a low voice. Fire enveloped her and burned her to a crisp. A fox form in the remaining smoke lifted itself into the air and flew through the cold night air, the lady had chosen to be reborn in order to pay for her sins. She only had to wait a few hundred years, thing was that she had no idea what life and fate would have in store for her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:41 pm.
Reason: I feel like doing it over.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:59 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Ever since that day, the people feared the return of the nine-tailed fox. They do not know when, but they know it may return.

Though the village recovered, they still carried the memories and stories of the incident. Those who witnessed it never failed to tell their accounts in detail. "A giant fox appeared and destroyed the village setting it a blaze, it was enormous and had nine tails." That is what someone would say to give you a quick explanation. A more detailed story would be found written down in the history of the village. It was the most prominent moment in the little place, staying alive even 100 years later. Over time, the village grew and became more populated, it seems as though it never happened. But it did, and many know this. They felt as though their protector forsakened them, they still do and fear the fox's return.

Kiryu was your average villager with a not so average personality. A large childlike man with a childlike round face. He can intimidate without a word even with his calm and gentle smile he wore almost all the time. He is a well known member of the community, not for his intimidation, but for his friendliness and sociableness. Quick to make friends.

On an especially activity friendly day, he decided to spend more time in nature than the village during a stroll. He normally takes a stroll through both the village and the wilderness around it. Nature is one of those things he enjoys the most, second to being around friends. While he walks, he usually stops and smells the roses. There are many animals in the area around the village. Mostly harmless creatures, both furry and scaly. He does this frequently and didn't expect much from it, other than the beauty of mother nature.

After some time, during his usual stroll, he heard what sounded like a lost woman. "I wonder who could it be? Most likely lost if she is this far." He said with a smile, sometimes this happens. Using the sound as direction, he went to see who was in trouble. When he arrived to where he heard, he came across an unfamiliar woman. "Hello, are you new to the area? You don't look familiar." Kiryu knows mostly everyone in the village, but this woman is definitely new. "Please, if you are lost follow me to the village, you do seem pretty lost." He said with a calm and gentle smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras suddenly awoke many years ago in a blast of confusion, she had no memory of what her previous soul had done and that wasn't right. Usually when the fox protector reincarnates the memories are usually retained to give wisdom to the next soul of fox protector. Years passed and Seras was always chased out of villages and hated. Rocks were thrown and it was hard for her to get by and live since she still had to eat and such. The only conclusion that Seras could reach was that her previous soul had done something horrible since she was being treated so poorly by all the humans.

She was shivering with fright, not knowing what had happened all those years ago. There was no way to repent though, the humans had to reaccept her and there was a slim chance of that happening anytime soon. Seras wandered through the forest trying to do good here and there, but as soon as the humans saw her fox tail and ears they immideatly berated her and called her names and tried chasing her off. Right now she lived in an abandoned old shack deep in the forest, it was run down and overgrown. Seras wore raggedy clothing and was cold all the time, as she stumbled through the forest to gather berries she was lost and couldn't find her way to the center of the forest anymore.

Then she had heard the voice of a man, and Seras froze with fear. There was no way that he wouldn't try to kill her or something, so Seras decided to hid in a bush right when the man came into the area she was at. Though forgot that her tail was sticking out and he could find her that way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:26 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Kiryu was utterly confused at her reaction, he was also intrigued by her animalistic features. Trying to hide, the woman wasn't doing so well, her tail was sticking out. "Hey, I am not going to hurt you. I am not that kind of person." He cooed as he squatted down near her tail. "C'mon don't be shy." He wasn't sure who she was. But the animalistic features gave him a clue. The fox spirit? Doesn't look like the ones the stories depict. Hmm...I guess it returned to...I don't quite really know. Maybe I should...try to quell it. The way it's being treated might be one of the reasons it is angry. Kiryu thought to himself in a sad tone. He was one of those people that studied some of the village's history, mainly the story of the fox spirit as it is most prominent. Seeing the way it lived, he tried to offer it some hospitality, "Hey there, why don't you come to the village, maybe we could get you something to eat, maybe a change of clothes perhaps." He said softly. Nobody should live this way, cold, hungry, and in fear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:25 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras's heart was beating out of her chest and she literally thought that her heart would explode and kill her. She started to cry, thick streams of tears rolling down her face. This man said he didn't want to hurt her or wouldn't at the very least but she had heard that before and had gotten hurt sometimes near the point of death. Seras grabbed her tail and kept on hiding in the bush but she turned around slightly and peeked through some leaves that made her face visible.

"I've heard that be...before....a..a..and I've gotten hurt.....how can I trust you? E...Everyone hates me and I...I don't know whyyyyyy!" she whined and then continued on crying, her tears falling thickly down her face and hicuping becuase she was getting so upset.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:05 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

At this point, Kiryu felt a heavy feeling of sympathy. Her crying started to make him feel guilty, yet he doesn't know why. The tears and the crying, it touched him. He knelt down near the bush and wiped away her tears trying to quell her sadness. "There there don't cry. I am not going to hurt you, why would I hurt you? You haven't done anything wrong." He tried to console her as she cried and whined. He reached out and placed his hand on her cheek. "Please don't cry, nobody should be this sad...nobody. I am not going to hurt you, I would never do anything like that. Now please tell me, what has you crying? Who hurt you?" He said, his voice as soft as down.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras whimpered and swatted the mans hand away, and moved away from him further into a thatch of bushes. She wasn't used to contact from other people and even though this man seemed to be nice she wasn't sure that going to his village was a good idea. Given that whenever she went into other villages they all started to throw rocks at her and yell obcinitis.

"No please..... Don't....don't touch me... I must've done something in my past....I'm supposed to be a protector of the forest and the surrounding villages..but when I was reincarnated into a new spirit...my shrine was destroyed....and growing up I've had very little power to heal and restore anything....and people always hate me and try to kill me...I don't think going to your village would fix anything..." she explained while her tears still streamed down her face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Miss, I don't hate you. You see, to sweet to be hated by anyone. I wonder what you could have done Maybe I can help you....though I am not sure if you will listen." He said as he looked away. "Would you mind if I help you? We don't have to go to the village. I could, I don't know, help you at your home." He said softly. "Just please trust me, it pains me to see anyone like this." He said as he reached into the bushes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras was all curled up with her two tails around her and her fox ears flat against her head, tears streamed down her face but she wasn't hyperventilating anymore. She looked up at the man,

"I don't have a home...my shrine was destroyed...because the humans hate me...my past incarnation must've done something horrible...but the memories are sealed and I don't know what happened...except that I have horrible nightmares of fire and death each and every night..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Well, I...I really do not know how to help you miss." Kiryu said with a sad tone. "Your memories, they could explain what happened. If you recover them, maybe you could make amends with the people." Suggesting was the only thing he could do at the moment, he does not know much about the spirit or what it's capable of. Though getting to know it could help him help her. She was pretty, he knew that much already. But something told him he would find out much more. "Would you let me help with those memories?" Kiryu asked the spirit. "You could use some help, moping around is not going to fix this. So please let me assist you." The spirit was definitely sad already, he wanted to change that. Not only that, but he wanted to fix what was done, for the people to add a better ending to the fox spirit's story, one other than destruction.

The protector deserves a second chance, just like many people do. She seems to have changed. That alone calls for a second chance. She herself is also pretty. Her fox tail and ears add to her charm. But Kiryu was going to have to focus more on the issue on hand rather than her charm. "So, what'll it be fox spirit? Also, what is your name?" Kiryu said with a gentle smile and tone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:26 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras had stopped crying, her tears had all but dried up and she was exhausted. Both physichally and mentally, not having eaten anything in gods know how long. She stood up from the bush and started brushing herself off,

"I guess your right...I've tried mending ways with you humans already...but it just ends up with me being beaten and chased out of towns and villages... As for my memories I have no idea how...to....ugh..."

Seras was in the middle of trying to explain herself and give her name when her vision suddenly cut out and became blurry as hell, she wobbled a little before falling over completely unconscious due to lack of food and water. Her body had been starved for too long and had started to shut down, it wouldn't mean she was dying but she needed rest and food and water soon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Poor girl..." He said to himself. He scooped her up cradling her. Her skin was soft and so was her fur. Albeit she was a bit dirty and had some rags for clothing. Seeing this made him a bit more determined to fix this fox spirit's life. "Don't you worry fox spirit, I'll be the one to aid you." Her condition was one that nobody should go through, especially a girl as pretty as her. Fox spirit or not, he would do whatever he can to make her happy. She said she did not have a home, he took it upon himself to show her a bit of hospitality. "My home isn't to far from here, and it's a bit disconnected from the village."

His home was at the edge of the village. He chose this spot so he can enjoy the nature so close to his home. This let him bring her to his home without attracting the attention of the others. After some time, they finally made it to his home. Without being seen gladly. Kiryu laid her down on his couch and covered her with a blanket to keep her warm. Seeing that she hasn't eaten in numerous days, he whipped up a small meal and filled a cup with water and set it on the table. As he waited he grabbed a some reading material and sat on a chair adjacent to where the fox spirit was sleeping. "Now I just have to wait for her to wake." He said to himself.