All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The blood never washed completely from his hands, staining his fingernails, and getting into the creases of his hands. The pale skin contrasting the crimson liquid, showing his commitment to his craft. Like any true artist he relished his work, admiring the works before him as he carefully wiped a trickle of a scarlet river from the hand of his newest puppet. They were his creations, his masterpieces, the ones that had survived. This was why he cherished them, they had been strong for him, seen it through to the end. 

He rested a hand on the shoulder of his puppet.
"You'll make a stunning addition, my dear. Why don't I introduce you to your new family?" Lorenzo's voice echoed slightly through the workshop. He received only a groan as an answer but stooped to pick up the puppet anyway. She was going to be the star in his latest performance! A retelling of a classic story and he had needed someone new, someone fresh. He had spent months searching for the right individual and at last he had found her! Like all of his works, they had struggled, but once the drugs set in and the procedure had started they came to accepted it. 

Pushing the door open with his shoulder, Lorenzo set his puppet down in a chair, adjusting the bow around her neck and smiling contently when it was straightened. He ran a hand through her hair, the soft blond locks he had searched for for so long, turning to face the rest of the room.
"Your new friend is here everyone!" He said, addressing several others in the room propped up in either chairs or against each other. "And isn't she a doll?" Lorenzo laughed. He prided himself on his work and his steadily growing collection, but knew that others didn't see it the same way that he did. They just didn't understand!

Stepping around the room he readjusted an arm here, brushing a stray strand of hair back there, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe a dried stain from one's arm or foot. When he had made his way back to the door he opened it and took one last glance at them all, a grin on his face before he stepped through, hearing the sound of the door clicking shut behind him as his footsteps echoed through the room once more. The screams from earlier having died away, becoming part of the walls like the many before them.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Of all the members of the Titans, Beast Boy annoyed him most of all. It was a combination of things, mainly his horrendous attempts at jokes. He had no idea how many times he'd knocked the green shapeshifter's head off with a precision throw from across the room using just about anything he had in his hands at the time. One of his personal favorite throws had been a No look around the world that Raven had assisted with by making a pillow revolve around her three times before propelling it at Beast Boy with fives times the force it had before. Suffice to say the green clown had been out for a few hours, which suited him just fine. It was a few hours of not trying to avoid strangling the little nuisance.

Now was one of the times Raven was helping him by meditating along side him. This, thankfully, kept him from beaming Beast Boy in the head yet again with the pillow he was sitting on. As much as he wanted to, Raven kept him grounded enough to dissuade him from acting on his urge. However, this didn't stop Beast Boy from working his last nerve. His patience was all but shot at the moment.

"Beast Boy, I know you are starved for attention at the moment, but could you go and SHUT THE HELL UP SOMEWHERE!!" He said, screeching as he glared at the green shapeshifter.

Robin, followed by Starfire and Cyborg, came into the living room as Beast Boy turned into a cat and sat on his head. He felt his face contort as he fought not to grab the green clown and hurl him across the room. Sure, he agreed to help the Titans with their crime fighting, but Beast boy just drove him insane. At times, he found himself stringing the pain up just for some peace. Not very comforting when he was assisting them.

"There's been a disturbing number of disappearances lately." Robin said as he and Raven terminated their meditation session early, "If we can sort out what is causing them, We can figure out a way to stop it."

"There's poses the question of why whoever is doing it," He said, grabbing Beast Boy by the scruff of his neck and dropping him off to the side, "Even better, what are they trying to gain from doing it."

"True, but there could be a chance the villain is doing this viles acts without reason." Starfire said, speaking more to the group than him.

"There's a pattern to it," He said as he stood and looked out the window towards Jump City, "Whatever this unsub is doing, he doesn't see himself as doing anything wrong. Don't ask me how I know this. Its just a feeling I have."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:58 pm 

Lorenzo tapped his foot, waiting impatiently for the stagehands to finish setting the stage. It was opening day and he was anxious to get everyone ready. Earlier that morning he had checked his puppets over, making sure each was clean and ready to be presented to the audience that would fill the theater later that day. He had all the masks lined up backstage, as well as the marionettes, waiting for their chance to be on stage. His star had been given special attention, her hair brushed for tangles and her skin polished for that extra shine. As the crew finished he quickly thanked them before calling his two assistants over to help. 

Parting the curtain enough to slim through, Lorenzo clapped his hands together once as though getting everyone's attention.
"Tonight's the night my beauties! Tonight you get to shine!" Stepping up to his newest puppet he held her head up by the chin.
"And you my dear, will be the brightest of them all!" He gently let her head down and heard the faint sigh that escaped her. His assistants busied themselves with moving the others into position and hooking up their strings to the mechanism used to move them. Lorenzo watched this all taking place, envisioning how everything would work, while already thinking of what he would present next. He was well known for his life-like marionettes, drawing in crowds from all over the area. Tonight would be no exception.

He already had in mind what he wanted to do, but would have to go 'shopping' again. None of his current puppets were right for the role, and he knew that at least two of them weren't going to last much longer if the discolouring of their hands, and the discharge was anything to go by. Sighing, he added this to his mental to do list and set about preparing for the show. He hoped that within the crowd he would be able to find some eligible choices. He knew what he wanted and would aim for certain criteria, but things like hair colour could easily be changed with a little dye. 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:19 pm 

After convening the team meeting, Starfire opted to take him into the city to try and bond. It hadn't be that easy as she didn't seem to like him very much. There seemed to be a show opening soon that might be interesting. However, something felt off about it and every wrong. Call him crazy but the advertising of life-size puppets really caught his eye.

Buying a ticket, he considered separating from Starfire but he remembered Robin saying that they had to spend the whole day together when it was obvious she would rather be with him. It was amazing how dense Robin could be at times. It was clear Starfire liked him, and he liked her but he was too focused on being mister hero to see it. He brought another as Starfire said something about seeing the show.

It was still a few hours before the show started. He groaned internally as he had to listen to Starfire go on a tangent about entertainment on her home planet. Where did it fit in with the current situation? It really didn't by he wasn't gonna say that. He opted to look at the poster of the person running the show. Something about the person rubbed him the wrong way.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 pm 

Lorenzo, or as he was now, Manipulate, donning his signature mask as people had begun to file into the theater. As the seats filled and the room filled with the chatter of so many voices, Manipulate slipped to the backstage area to prepare. His puppets were ready, dressed and strung up, ready to shine.
"Show time my dearies." Manipulate said as though addressing a room of actors before a show. As time ticked away, he took his place behind the contraption that allowed him to move the marionettes without being seen himself. He wanted his work to be seen. On cue, the curtains opened to show his creations, and the show began. This was one of his bigger performances, and thus required more work on his end. Pulling and twisting the strings he watched as the puppets followed his commands, having no choice but to. A grin found its way on his face, hidden by the mask as he completely controlled them. He could hear the collective gasps and hushed whispers from the audience, a usual reaction from those seeing his works for the first time. 

As the act drew near it's conclusion, Manipulate was expecting a clean finish. Just as the final scene came to a close, one of the strings holding the female leads wrists snapped. Now had these been ordinary dolls, it wouldn't have been a problem. However, these weren't ordinary dolls. As the limb swung freely, a steady trickle of blood splattered the stage in large droplets. He could see the first few rows begin to either stand or panic from their seats and he had to act quickly. Forcing a changed ending that incorporated the 'bullet wound' that drew the character from her dreams, back into reality, he ended it. The curtains swept closed and Manipulate held his breath waiting for a reaction. A few seconds ticked by before he was given a round of applause. Letting his breath out, he slipped out from behind the curtains, careful to step over the mess, to bow before the people. Standing and watching the crowd leaving, his eye caught a figure that stood out in the sea of people. Signalling for one of his men, Manipulate pointed the orange skinned girl out, giving the instructions that he wanted to meet her. He left it up to them how to convince her, be it by her beauty, or something else, as he removed himself from the public eye to assess the damage done to his work. 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:59 am 

As soon as the show was over, Starfire witnessed him freeruning over the seats to the stage. She wasn't sure what he was doing but she wasn't gonna leave him alone. She contacted Robin to inform him that the unofficial member of the team might have something. Seeing things had emptied out, she took to the air, flying to the stage as her assigned partner propelled himself onto the stage with a hard push off the seat. She looked at him confused as he ducked behind the curtain.

Of all the things he was expecting, this wasn't one of them. There were people hanging from strings all over the stage. Not just anyone either, it was the people who when missing. It repulsed him even though he could see the artistic value behind it. Whoever was doing this was sick in the head or just damn crazy for turning people into puppets.

He felt Starfire huddle behind him as she got a closer look at the puppets she'd been gushing over from a distance. He didn't blame her for the abrupt change in opinion. Hearing something, he looked at the puppet that had had a malfunction during the show. Watching it, he saw it twitch slightly. What the hell was the person who did this thinking? This was an inhumane thing to do to someone.

He heard Starfire scream as he felt her be ripped away from him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:08 am 

Lorenzo knelt next to the puppet, running the broken string through his fingers. The blood that had soaked into it stained his gloves, turning the white crimson. 
"Your first public appearance and already causing me problems." He said, his tone light as he gathered the puppet in his arms and began moving back to his work area to reattach the broken strings. He couldn't afford to have this happen again. Before he could get the attention of a stagehand to help move all the puppets, he heard the curtain being flipped open and two young individuals appeared, one being the girl he had had his eyes on earlier. 

Setting the puppet in his arms down, he chuckled as he slowly approached the two. 
"Enjoyed the show so much you thought you'd come see the work a little closer did we?" He asked, pulling his bloodied gloves off. "Well, there's a reason I don't give backstage tours." He said as one of his men grabbed the girl, pulling her away. He couldn't help the scream that escaped her, but it was soon silence with a rag. He approached her, being held by his man. With a grin on his face, hidden by the mask, he took a strand of her hair and ran it through his fingers.
"Such an exquisite beauty. She would make an excellent addition to my collection." He said. "Though I must say, I've had my eye on her." Snapping his fingers, the man holding the girl pulled a second rag from his pocket and held it over her nose until she fell unconscious. 

Turning to face the second intruder, all previous signs of delight vanished. 
"Now, how much are you willing to give to get your friend back?" He asked. "And I don't mean money." He let a few seconds slip by before commenting once more as his man took the girl away.
"Tick tock, time is ticking."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:05 am 

His eyes gained a faint red glow as he felt his anger start boiling. He made a move to hit the masked guy but was intercepted by the person's goons. It was on from there as he started to fight through the seemingly endless number of guys with kicks, punches, throws, and, in a number of cases, a chokeslam or two. He was in a zone as he was a blur of attacks, sending guys tumbling left and right. Feeling alive for the first time in a while, he was actually having fun.

"Talk about a hell of a party." He said with a laugh, somehow getting a guy stuck up in the stagelighting rig with a sweep kick, "Hope you guys have enough to cover this."

He noticed the crowd was thinning out now but they were still coming strong. By now, he was tiring out too. If he didn't end this soon, he'd be in in worse trouble. His body was sore and screaming in protest. He kept fighting though as he had to help Starfire.

"Having fun, guys?" He said, sending a guy sailing over over the ring leaders head, "Next time, buy your own damn tickets!!"

The last guy he encountered was DDTed into the stage floor. He stood up and turned toward the ring leader. His irises were solid red now as he got close enough to swing a punch. As he pulled back to swing, he felt a dart hit him in the neck. Staggering as an anesthetic entered his blood stream, he made a decent punch/swipe at the leader's head. His fist caught the mask as he started losing consciousness. The last thing he saw was the leader unmasked face, something that burned itself into his memory.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:29 pm 

Stepping back, Lorenzo just missed being hit, but thankfully his men stepped in. Watching as his men continued to swarm the intruder, he tsked a few of them who got themselves into some rather awful predicaments, like the man now dangling from the lights. Taking the girl from the man still holding her limp form, he nodded to the fight taking place, indicating that he should do something about this before he was forced to hire a whole new crew on top of finding new puppets.

Slipping through a door in the back, Lorenzo disappeared into his workshop, placing the girl gently down in the chair and strapping her in. Stepping back, he took a moment to admire her before rejoining the crew on the stage where it appeared the intruder was tiring...finally.

He saw the man sail over his head, not so much as batting an eye when he heard the sickening crunch of bone meeting the wall, before a heavy thump indicated he was down.

"Now what kind of boss would I be if I made my men pay to run the show?" He laughed at the comment, leisurely walking towards the intruder but stopping when he saw the red irises. 
"Someone's a little angry, don't suppose you have heat vision or something." He twitched a few fingers on his right hand, signalling for his man to dart this guy. A grin spread across his face as he stumbled, but was wiped away when a swipe at him caused his mask to be pulled off. For a split second the two made eye contact before the other was rendered unconscious. Scowling, Lorenzo snatched his mask from the stage, and turned on his heel.
"Bring him, and for goodness sake would somebody clean up this mess." He called over his shoulder, the few men still able to stand falling in to follow his orders.

Soon the stage was clean, the puppets were back in shape, and all that was needed was for these two to wake up. It was no fun starting while they were knocked out, no matter how much easier it would be. Besides, he wanted to learn some things, and one couldn't really speak with a broken jaw.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:08 pm 

He woke up pretty quickly, exactly 15 minutes after the anesthesia in the dart knocked him out. Finding himself strapped to a chair, he sighed as he got comfortable. Knowing he wasn't going anywhere, he broke the binding around his ankles and made a table with his right leg over his left. He looked around, noticing he was in some sort of workshop. If he had a guess, he was just woke up into a deranged kid's fantasy.

"Someone has a fetish for mutilations." He said with an air of interest, "Think I found Chucky's psycho younger brother."

A moan snapped his attention to a redhead across from him. He knew instantly who it was as her green eyes met his gray ones. A curt shake of the head and a look was all that was needed to keep her from trying to escape. Frankly, whoever thought wood and rope could hold Starfire was smoking something extremely potent. Her fear was sapping her of her powers though. She couldn't produce starbolts or use her strength with how afraid she was.

"You already?" He asked, short as without emotion, a practiced habit with him when dealing with Beast Boy.

She merely nodded as she didn't trust herself to talk. Not knowing what would be next, she was terrified to the point where she couldn't use her powers. Where were they now and would they get out of this in one piece? There was no way of knowing, and that scared her. She could only count on him now to save both of them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:34 pm 

Lorenzo had waited patiently for the two to wake up, and he wasn't disappointed. Shortly after being knocked out, both came to and, contrary to what he had expected, didn't simply pull out of the minor restraints and leave as he knew they were both capable of doing.

He narrowed his eyes at the blond's comment, but remained silent, watching the two. Seeing that both were now awake, Lorenzo, his mask once more replaced, stepped within their view.

"Good morning dearies." He said, stepping closer to the girl. "Or should I say, Starfire." Running his fingers across her hair he laughed. "That's right, I did my research. Not many like you around." He turned his attention to the other. 
"You on the other hand, I don't know."

He had found all sorts of things on the girl, the Teen Titans weren't exactly a secret operation, but this one hadn't been mentioned. 
"But none of that matters, you know why?" Lorenzo asked, pausing for the dramatic effect. "Cause we're going to have some fun." Rubbing his newly gloved hands together, the man clamped two cuffs onto Starfire's wrists.
"Be a dear for me and try not to scream, it almost makes me feel bad." He said, a mock tone of pity clear in his voice as he held Starfire's chin in one hand. 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:18 am 

"Oh look, *the Joker's wannabe knockoff*," He said as Starfire recoiled from their captor, "Like what you did with the place. Although I gotta deduct points for the hanging corpses in the cases though."

Did he know he was mocking their captor? Yeah, he knew, and he really didn't care. Should he care he was making things increasingly dangerous for Starfire and him? Definitely, since she couldn't fight back like he could. When it came down to it, this guy just brought the smartass out of him.

"So, what started this hobby of yours?" He asked casually, clearly mocking the masked man, "Just so we are clear, You hurt her, I will break your neck."

When the masked man held her chin, Starfire pulled away from his hand and bit it. It was hard enough to tear the glove and draw a decent amount of blood. She spat at him as insult to injury. Not wanting him anywhere close to her, she glared as distainfully as she could manage at him as she tried to break the cuffs but couldn't. She shared a look with him as he felt something building in him.

It was a familiar and strangely liberating feeling. Like something was awakening from a long sleep. Whatever it was, it made Starfire's eyes widen with shock as she watched him. A faint red aura appeared around both his hands as he watched the masked man like a hawk. He felt like he was finally alive again.

_________

*) I couldn't resist at this point. I was aiming at a bit of mocking humor there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 pm 

Lorenzo felt his hand tighten on the girl's chin, as he grit his teeth. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath to calm himself somewhat and get back under control. Maybe he should have broken his jaw while he was still unconscious, save himself the headache now.

With this temporary distraction, Lorenzo was caught off guard when he felt Starfire's teeth digging into his hand, drawing blood. Pulling his hand away from her, he removed the now torn glove and used it to stop some of the blood. 

"And I was being so nice to you." He snarled at her as she spat and glared. 

"And I'll have you know this is an art form, not simply a hobby." He said, his pride for what he did seeping back in following the insults.

His ruined glove was now stained in various places a bright crimson, while similar droplets splattered the floor below them. His eyes had never left Starfire as he spoke, but took a moment to face the other at the reaction on her face. Lorenzo's masked gaze fell on the strange red aura around his hands, both intriguing, and unsettling him. He knew that this one was dangerous, that much had been obvious at the way he took down his men earlier and with the cockiness he was now displaying. 

His attention now shifted to the larger of the two problems, Lorenzo made his way behind the chair Starfire was strapped to. One hand moving her hair over one shoulder to expose the joint.

"And what if I don't necessarily 'hurt' here?" He asked, tracing a finger over the Tamaranean's skin. "A quick pop, and the first step is done." He explained, just as an artist would explain his painting or sculpting technique. 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 pm 

"That first pop would sign your death warrant." He said with deadly conviction, "She might let you live but I won't."

He was glaring darkly, his eyes glowing red again. He felt like a coiled spring, ready to release the tension holding him in place with explosive results. Frankly, he wanted Mask Boy to do something stupid. Give him a reason to really cut loose on him and his little spider hole. Wanting to have some fun destroying this Guy's world was really appealing to him at the moment. Sure, he'd have to answer to Boy Wonder about it but that would come later.

Starfire shied from the masked man as much she could but she couldn't go every far. Her skin crawled where he touched her and she yearned to punish him for holding them against their will. She was powerless to do so though. Her fear was choking for ability to use her abilities. She prayed Robin and the others would come for them soon. However she feared their assistance would not come, which scared her more.

"Whatever you do from this point on decides both our fates." She heard her fellow Titan, for she did consider him one, state calmly, "Just know that you decide whether I personally endeavor to destroy everything you build from now on."

He didn't mean to sound like a villain but he wasn't a hero by any long stretchs. There were moments where he showed he could play the part of a hero. In the end, he had the spirit of a destroyer. He couldn't stand being the picture of good behavior. It just didn't work into his personality.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:54 pm 

Lorenzo locked eyes with the man, hand resting on Starfire's shoulder and his fingers digging into the skin. He could feel her trying to pull away, but made no move to restrain her further. He had done his research, he knew she was weak, and with such little effort on his part. The fear was evident, but not at all expected, some people just couldn't understand what an honour it was to be selected -- he didn't just take anybody after all.

He also knew he was playing a dangerous game, one with an opponent who didn't like to lose. A smile appeared on his face at his opponent's words.

"My, my, and I thought I was the bad guy." He laughed. "Maybe we're not so different after all, you and I." Lorenzo remarked. This guy, though associated with the Teen Titans, wasn't all he made out to be. The hero thing was an act, hiding something else, but what?

As he spoke, Lorenzo had loosened the restraints on one of Starfire's wrists. Holding her arm tightly, he pulled it up, parallel to the floor.

"Let's just say, I've always been one to tempt fate." He said, yanking Starfire's arm backwards in a sharp motion, hearing the faint pop, and feeling the ball come out of the socket as the limb was successfully dislocated. It was an odd feeling that he never grew tired of experiencing. He released the limb, letting it fall beside Starfire, his eyes never leaving the other 'hero'. 

"I guess we all like to watch the world burn sometimes." Lorenzo said as calmly as though commenting on the weather.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:34 pm 

What happened after Starfire's shoulder was dislocated what something that would forever change Starfire's relationship with the unofficial member of the Titans. It was like a bomb had exploded in the room as the area had superheated due to the two red spheres that had appeared around his hands. Suddenly finding her strength again, she tore free of her restrains and blew a large hole in the wall as she fled. Cradling her dislocated arm to her body tightly, she flew to Titan's tower as fast as she could. She didn't realize she'd left him behind.

The amulet around his neck was radiating light as he preceded to fire off red starbolts indiscriminately. Nothing was spared, not even the excused the masked man called puppets. He was in his berserker state, but he was fully aware of what he was doing. His was the fury of a destroyer, one that reveled in the destruction he caused. A wild, twisted smile was plastered to his face as a fire was started.

The last thing he fired a starbolt at was the female from the show. Her eyes locked with his as tears streamed down her face. She wasn't scared of him, she was glad to see someone get away. His hand leveled itself toward her as he apologized with his eyes. Somehow, despite the drugs keeping her from moving of her own free will, she shook her head as she closed her eyes. He saw her lips move just before she was vaporized by his starbolt. He didn't know what she said, but it felt like she'd screamed her words for all to hear.

"Thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 pm 

Lorenzo felt the back of his head hitting the floor as all seemed to go to nearly literal hell in his workshop, if the heat was anything to go by. He remained where he was, a little dazed, as Starfire blasted the hole through the wall and escaped. He was upset that such a prize had gotten away, but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it just now. There were bigger problems to deal with. Touching a hand to the back of his head, it came away red and Lorenzo cursed before slowly getting to his feet. From where he was he could see the remaining man going berserk! 

Noticing the delight he took from the destruction, Lorenzo was fully convinced that this guy wasn't as 'good' as he led others to believe. This was the thought that predominated his twisted mind, not that the whole place was burning around them, or that his puppets were being ruined, not even the smell of burning flesh and hair fazed him. Lorenzo couldn't see any of his men, likely killed already or ran off when the fires started. 

Knowing he had to go, Lorenzo too exited the building via the hole blasted through the wall. He had overstayed his welcome and it was time to get this show back on the road. Removing his mask, he coughed severely, the smoke having gotten easily into his lungs, along with the years of chemicals, dye, and bleach. Casting one last look into the ruined building where he had spent so much time and effort, he knew he would never forget that man. The man who had forced him back to square one. Though he could also see it as a fresh start, new puppets, new acts, a new show. Grinning, Lorenzo disappeared into the alley that the hole had opened into, disappearing into the city to wait, to grow, and to learn. 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:30 am 

Raven found him in a park a few miles away from the destroyed building. Cradling his head in her lap, she tried to see what had happened through his eyes but found his mind was firmly closed off. Worried, She shook him a few times. Even resorted to slapping him but it was as if she was interacting with a corpse. Her worry started giving way to panic as he seemed to be completely unresponsive to external stimuli.

"Cecil, wake up, please." She said, shaking him some more before slapping him again, "Cecil, you have to answer me. Please wake up. Cecil? Cecil!!"

Cyborg and Beast Boy arrived, empty-handed as whoever Starfire had described have vanished into thin air. They were surprised by Raven's unchecked show of emotions. Cyborg knew she had taken him under her wing but this was unexpected. To Beast Boy, this was just baffling on so many levels. When did Raven become so caring about people?

Her Soul Self, a black bird-like shadow, closed around them all and left the ground. It went through a wall as it went back to Titan's tower. The travel time was really short, but she dropped them in the tower's medical ward. Cecil was put on a table with machinery getting attached by Cyborg. Robin and Starfire, who's arm Robin had relocated for her against his instincts, approached the other Titans as they all looked at their stricken teammate. It was unanimously decided among each other that Cecil would be offered a place as a Teen Titan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:21 am 

When Beast Boy had heard what Starfire had said, he had been grateful for the chance to finally get out of the tower and see some action, though he was also worried for his teammate. Though the green shapeshifter was also horrified at what she had described. 

"Why do we have to be the ones going after this creep?" He asked Cyborg as the two searched the surrounding streets and buildings for the man Starfire had hastily described. They had first searched the theater, finding nothing but charred bodies, making Beast Boy want to throw up, but nothing else. Looping around to the park, the two heros found Raven and Cecil. 

Caught off guard by Raven's display in trying to wake up the other, Beast Boy turned to Cyborg, confused as to what to do. Thankfully, Raven's Soul Self brought them all back to the tower where Robin and Starfire waited. 

Robin remained calm, or at least as calm as someone finding out what kind of sick man they were now dealing with could be, though starting off in Gotham had given him plenty of opportunities to see some messed up stuff.

Leaving Cyborg to attend to the machines now hooked up to Cecil, he knew they had to come up with a plan to find and stop this guy. 

"He can't be allowed to roam freely and probably do this again." They now knew that this guy was responsible for the disappearances, and once Starfire and Cecil had recovered more, they could piece together a profile for him. But that would have to wait. The Boy Wonder knew that Starfire was still shook up, and Cecil was in no condition to do much of anything at the moment. 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:50 am 

Cecil~ Dream sequence

He writhed in pain, screaming as the restaints on him kept him chained to the gurney. His body felt like it was on fire. Nothing felt normal as his internal organs seemed to shift and change while his skin crawled and hardened. Something was inside him, making him feel like he was being ripped apart and put back together. It made his sense of reality devolve into a neverending tsunami of pain.

A mask appeared in his vision, solid black on one side and orange-yellow on the other with a visible eye on the other. His anger and rage soared but he was still bound by chains of agony. There was nothing he could do to the mask as he could do no more than writhe and scream. As much as he wanted to get free, he was trapped there. A screech for death was met with a laugh of amusement as he felt himself withdraw deep into his mind.

_________
End Dream Sequence~

Cyborg found Raven sleeping with her head on her arms resting on Cecil's bed. It was clear to him she felt something for the new guy but apparently she didn't realize it. To be honest, the new guy kinda scared him with how reserved he was. He thought Robin was bad when it came to seclusion. The new guy took it to a whole new level at times. He also didn't mind him either as he'd come up with what he, Cyborg, had dubbed the T-jet. Shaking his head, he draped a blanket over the resident Empath as he want to have a team meeting with Beast Boy and Robin.