All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Aaron agreed to call her with the photos, walking with her and her friends to the door and saying goodbye to them all. "I didn't think I needed company tonight, but I'm glad you were here cause talking to you was just what I needed." Once he was done he made his way back to the bar, with a goofy grin on his face.

"You actually had a normal conversation with a girl in a bar, and got her number, all without embarrassing yourself." Karley commented, "I'm so proud of you. You're growing up so fast." She teased, patting him on the head before going back to serving others. Aaron took the teasing and attention without complaint.

He stuck around at the bar for a while longer, watching as the other patrons became more intoxicated and began making a fool of themselves. One of the guys near the bar decided he wanted to show off his muscles, stripping down to his boxers and prancing around as if he was the most attractive guy in the bar. Aaron snapped a quick picture and sent it to Evanee, with a message saying 'Look what you missed out on.'

Monday morning Aaron made his way to work with the embarrassing photos he had promised to show Evanee tucked safely into his bag. He sent Evanee a message while on the train, 'I've got those photos you wanted to see. If you have time today you can stop by my work and see them.' He added the address of the café he worked at and sent it off. With a grin he hadn't seemed to rid himself of since Friday night spread across his face he prepared himself for the beginning of another week.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:28 pm 

Evanee smiled at him and gave a nod. "Your company is just what I needed as well... Goodnight, Aaron." Then, her and her friends left and she couldn't get this smile off her face. All the way home, her friends very drunkingly teased her about Aaron and how cute they would be. Evanee just blushed and told them to shut up because they were all so drunk.

Soon enough, Evanee took the girl's home and headed to her own place, knowing that she would end up checking on them the next morning. Once she got home, she checked her phone and laughed pretty hard at the picture and caption had saved her, smiling wider before texting back. 'Oh, I'm so sad that I missed such a glorious! Love how the party officially starts once I leave. So not fair.'

On the following Monday after taking care of her friends did and made sure they would heal from their major hangovers. Ironically, she had just finished up right as Aaron texting her, proposing that they meet of that day to exchange embarrassing photos. She quickly went back into her friends house. "Heeeeeey, Tess, do you still have those horrifically embarrassing pictures of me?" Her very hung over friend carefully sat up from the couch, this scrunched up pained look on her face. "Of course I do... I will never get rid of them. Do you need them?" Evanee nodded. "I promise I'm not borrowing them to burn them to destroy evidence of the event, I know you probably have them backed up on your phone." Tess very lightly laughed, it hurting her body to laugh too hard. "Okay, they're in my bedroom in my photo box underneath my bed." Evanee quickly headed to her room and picked up the pictures before quickly texting him back. 'I have my pictures as well, I'll meet you there!' With that, she headed off.

After a bit of searching, Evanee finally found the cafe and headed inside with the photos in her purse. She glanced around, carefully looking to see where Aaron would be. He was definitely here, right? Yeah, he said he worked here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:33 pm 

The day had started off to be a promising one when he had received the reply from Evanee. When Aaron entered work though he had wished he stayed in bed instead.

The owner had spent the first half hour yelling at him and the new guy Seth - who Aaron had been training - for something neither of them had actually done. They had opened the café late, and not completely set up for the day which meant they were behind the whole morning, and angry regulars without their morning coffee was not something Aaron liked dealing with.

To top it all off the owner had brought in his nephew who was supposed to have worked in a café before and knew everything there was to know about it, but so far had not shown any of the supposed skill. The boy kept getting in the way, and if Aaron spilt one more coffee down his shirt he was going to strangle him. At least his shirt was black, you couldn't see the coffee stains on it, but the apron tied loosely around his waist was another story.

Aaron had just set down a coffee and a plate of food to one of his favourite regulars when he saw Evanee enter the café. "I would love to chat today Mrs Davies, but I'm having lunch with a friend. You can tell me all about your new bird tomorrow." She simply nodded and went to her food, leaving Aaron to go to Evanee.

He told Seth he was taking his break, mentioning that he might order food at some point. He grabbed the photos out of his bag and finally went to greet Evanee. "Hey there."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:37 am 

Evanee smiled at the sight of him, waving at him as he walked over to her. "Hey!" She quickly noticed that he kinda looked like a wreck and giggled playfully. "Wow, is a day as a barista for a cafe usually so hectic? That's the traumatizing story your poor apron has just told me." The two of them walked to a small two person table, Evanee quickly getting the pictures out of her backpack with a small smile on her face. For some weird reason, it seemed pretty natural to just meet up with Aaron like this! Maybe it was because they got along and chatted so well and easily together? Who knows, but it was definitely nice!

Compared to poor Aaron who had been really struggling throughout the day, Evanee had been having a pretty okay day! Well, other than the fact that her roommate was being super noisy and obnoxious to the point where her woke her sleeping beauty self up. But, her roommate ended up getting beat up with a pillow to pay for her rudeness, so Evanee got her revenge! Other than that though, everything in her day had gone pretty smoothly! She took care of her friends for a few hours, but got a few little things done towards her college work while she just kept an eye on them. It had been productive, but in a way where it still had been a very laid back day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:38 am 

Aaron glanced down at his apron in annoyance. "The boss decided bringing in family was a good idea." He grumbled, taking his seat and leaning back a little bit. "I haven't spilt this much coffee in years. At least since I was learning." He saw Evanee's pictures and grinned. He placed his own on the table.

"So, who first?" He asked, his smile turning playful. He hadn't failed to notice that Evanee simply being there had improved his mood drastically. It was like the whole morning had happened so long ago it was a foggy memory. Now he was just catching up with an old friend, or at least that's what Evanee felt like it was so easy to talk to her.

He grabbed a toothpick from the centre of the table and snapped it, ensuring one piece was bigger then the other. He held the two pieces up, hiding the ends so Evanee couldn't see the shorter one. "Pick one. Whoever draws the longest piece picks whether they want to show theirs first or make the other person show theirs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:41 pm 

Evanee cringed at the idea. "Oh.. That, obviously, didn't end well. I hate it when that happens because it always ends up they are either little pricks that just don't work because they feel that they don't need to or they're just not good workers. The second type seems to be the kind you've ran into." She gave him a look some sympathy with a small smile on her face.

It was nice to see a playful grin grow on his face, feeling as though their little meet up lightened his seemingly not so great day. It was nice to feel you or something having to do with you brightened someone's day. Evanee wasn't really sure if she wanted to go first just from how embarrassing her pictures were! She raised a brow as Aaron picked up a tooth pick, breaking it so one side was longer than the other.

She bit her lip gently, it just being a habit of hers when she was thinking or debating on something, before pointing to his right arm!... Yeah, she didn't get the best luck. She had to go first. Evanee playfully whined before laughed and handed the photos over to him. They were pretty bad! It was pictures of her on table tops, looking very drunk, some of her being all over a guy who either looked kinda freaked out or into it! Then, there was also one where one of her sober friends, the designated driver for the night, trying to pull her away from the kitchen counter where they were serving drinks in the house, but she acted like a little kid and latched onto the counter while pouting.

Evanee turned a tad red, covering her face with a hand. "Yeaaaah... That's me. These photos get shoved in my face all the time. They especially get brought up whenever I decide to actually drink in public with them!" She laughed lightly before looking up from her hand to see his reaction to them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:56 pm 

Aaron took the photos from Evanee, passing his over to her as well so that she could see them. He chuckled softly at them, flicking through them and trying to picture the person in front of him being the same as the person in the photos he was holding. Or being the person who had rescued him on Friday night at the bar.

His photos were more than the ones he had promised. The ones of him drinking the cup were included and obviously on top, but he had grabbed a couple of other good ones. Being covered in alcohol was something Evanee had already seen so he thought it only fair he show her something more embarrassing as well. He could laugh about them now, but at the time he had felt like his life was over. There were a couple of him attempting to do a 'pole dancing' routine on a balcony railing. A couple with him covered in mud while he was visiting a friend on a cattle property. He had tried to jump over one of the horse jumps, missed completely and ended up face first in the mud. That one was certainly not one of his finer moments. And his favourite ones where him covered in coloured shaving cream after his friends had made an improved version on twister, covering the dots on the playing mat in shaving cream to make it slippery and entertaining when someone actually fell over. He hadn't been drunk in those photos, he just thought they were funny.

Aaron looked up at Evanee when she spoke, "That's what friends are for right? I honestly don't think anyone can say they've never done anything embarrassing." He sat the photos down on the table again. "You look like you were having the time of your life. They are still really funny though. That guy looked like he didn't know what to do!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:22 am 

Evanee loved going through all of the hilarious photos! Some of them caused her to laugh out loud, where she would quickly cover her mouth because she got a little embarrassed if she laughed too hard. How drunk did he have to be to act like this? When sober, the guy seemed rather level headed and rational, it was strange to see a version of him that just did the craziest and funniest thing in the photos where he was drunk! Evanee looked over at Aaron when she got done with a grin, giggling to herself as she handed back the photos. "You look like your having quite the time of your life as well! I'm glad I got to see the those beauties, they were definitely worth it!" She put her own pictures back into her backpack before looking over at Aaron.

"Actually, while I'm at a cafe, I'm going to order myself some tea! One sec!" Evanee quickly got up and headed over to the counter, ordering herself a hot tea with a friendly smile. It was given to her rather quickly with some sugars and all that. Evanee sat back down at her seat and began to prepare her tea the way she liked it. "Back! Sorry, it's just kinda chilly out since it's getting to winter and all. Plus, it just seems like a tea day to me." She smiled at him, secretly smacking herself internally for explaining her choice behind getting tea so much. He doesn't care, ya just got tea! Chill!

The two began to just carry on with conversation, it coming very easily to them. They just had nice conversation while cracking jokes and having fun! They told each other some embarrassing stories, shared some things about their family and just got more information and background on each other. Evanee didn't really talk about much family other than her older brother, Emmett. They seemed to be very close and she had a healthy admiration for him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:17 pm 

Aaron couldn't remember the last time he had had such a relaxed conversation with someone. He had convinced Seth to bring him over a coffee so that he didn't have to leave the table and interrupt their conversation at all. He also kept an eye on the café, ready to go back if things got too busy.

After forty-five minutes of just chatting Seth came past and dropped a napkin in front of him. Aaron looked confused for a moment before he saw Seth's messy scrawl. He lifted the napkin and read over what had been written. 'Boss just got back. Nephew told him you'd been out here too long. Boss looks pretty ****.'

Aaron sighed and dropped the napkin back on the table. "Hate to cut this short Evanee but my boss is back. His nephew decided that I had been on break to long." He rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked over at the counter. "Sometimes I wish the other cafes in town were hiring. Or selling, I'd love to own my own café one day."

Standing up Aaron grinned, "I'm finishing early on Thursday afternoon. Want to go see a movie or something?" He asked while he gathered their cups to take back with him. "There are some good ones out that I haven't seen yet."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:13 am 

It reassured Evanee to know that Aaron was enjoying their conversation and time together just as much as she was, judging from how he persuaded his friend/co-worker to get him a coffee so he didn't have to get up. He laughed at their exchange, Seth groaning like he had better things to do than get his seemingly lazy friend coffee. From the little bit of Seth she had seen, he seemed rather nice as well.

Soon enough, Seth came back and dropped a napkin on the table and, as Aaron read what was on it, his face kinda showed his slight irritation. Evanee stood up with him as Aaron stood up, explaining it. She couldn't deny that she was disappointed that her time with Aaron was coming to an end, smiling sympathetically at him. "Sorry that you got tattletaled on. Thank you for sitting down with me for so long though, I really enjoyed it." She was curious about the whole cafe comment he had made, but decided that she would ask another time.

Soon, Aaron was asking her if she wanted to go out and do something with him this Thursday. Honestly, she was kinda surprised, but very pleasantly surprised! Her smile turned into a light grin. "Hmm, let me think... No, yeah, I would love to!" She laughed at the little to no hesitation of hers. "I'm completely free on Thursday, for once, so I'd love to head out with you. It's a date." She grabbed her things, knowing she was going to head out rather quickly since the reason she came to the cafe was going to head back to work. "I'll call or text you later about the times and all of that. I don't want to hold you for too much longer." She looked back up at him and waved him goodbye as he headed to work and as she headed out the door.