All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, so I was on this site a while back, but none of the RP's I started then lasted and I sort of faded away from the site. I've grown rather bored and lonely as of late, so I've returned in the hopes of finding some new people the write with. I hope things go much better this time. I generally only do 1X1 rp’s, and my favorite things to rp are romance and science fiction, but I’ll do pretty much anything.

Some Pairings That I have Plot Ideas For:

Vigilante [probably with supernatural abilities.] X Rescued Crime Victim

Genetic Experiment X Scientist’s Kid

Best Friends

Prince/Princess X Commoner

Princess X Rebel

Escaped Experiment X Normal Person

Genetic Experiments

Time Traveler X Normal Person

Popular Student X Nerd

Nerd X Nerd

Supernatural X Normal

Supernatural X Supernatural

Veterinarian X Pet Owner

Katniss X Gale [From the Hunger Games]

New Kid/Exchange Student X Local Student

Witch X Wizard

Witch/Wizard X Normal

Disguised Female Soldier X Captured Enemy

Slave X Owner's child

Runaways

Primitive Tribe Outcasts

Adopted or Foster Siblings

More will likely be added as I think of them and I am also open for most any ideas anyone could suggest, I’ll try rping pretty much anything. Message me with any ideas, or even if you want to rp but have no ideas, I'm sure I could think up more things.

Exceptions to this are:

Psychologically damaged characters: This applies both to my characters and those I rp with, I had a pretty unpleasant experience with this in a past RP. Things will obviously affect characters, so by this I mean extreme psychological issues.

Rape: Either in character histories or within threads, I’m just not alright with it. Attempted rape can be used for conflict, though.

Lying characters: This just bothers me, it makes rps harder to follow and more upsetting. Another thing as result of that previous bad experience, at the very least I'd like to be told Out Of Character what is going on.

Promiscuous characters: My characters for the most part won’t be okay with this.

Characters with obvious/strange tattoos and/or piercings: Another thing my characters generally are not attracted to. This meaning things like giant tattoos or strange piercings or either of those on someone's face.

MxM or FxF pairings: While I support them, I’m awful at rping them and therefore ask that they be side characters if involved in rp.

I also generally do not do horror, though fighting and gore within other stories doesn't bother me.

So, if you're interested in any of these or have any other ideas for rp's then either reply here or message me, I'll be happy to hear from you. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:20 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Hi, I am new to the site and up for pretty much anything. I am very active on the site and post almost instantly. What are you up for right now? I would go for the supernatural x normal. I like those plots.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:30 am 

Princess x Rebel sounds interesting to me if it's available.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:48 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Im interested in most of these. =) But I must say three are very appealing.
1#Slave X owners kid. (depending on the context)
2#Supernatural X Supernatural
3#Nerd X Nerd

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)